College: Junior Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r_redstone
r_redstone
108 Followers

"Who's turn is it to tell a story?" Paul asked.

"No story, let's just enjoy." Nick's cock was fully erect and beginning to ooze clear precum that he smeared over his cockhead.

"You going to eat your cum?" Paul sounded a little breathless.

"Yeah. You?" Nick's voice sounded strangely husky.

"Oh, yeah." Paul whispered

He and Nick then fell silent as they both stroked their meaty pricks and squeezed and rubbed their tightening balls, each heavy with unreleased cum. The fully illuminated room added a new dimension to their mutual session as they could now both fully see what each other were doing. Nick lavished his prick with long, slow strokes that started at the base and ended with a rub of his bulging cockhead with the palm of his hand, covering it in glistening precum. Paul seemed to prefer a shorter, quicker stroke, pulling his skin taught half-way down his member and enveloping his thick head in his fist. Paul was clearly thicker than Nick but it seemed that Nick edged him out in length, if only slightly.

Despite both of them not having any luck with the ladies this past week and not servicing themselves, they seemed to be relishing the feeling of the lurid jack-off fest and both held back as long as they could. But eventually both of them felt the inevitable tingle of the impending explosion welling in their dicks. Paul slid forward in his chair angling his cock into the air while Nick drew up his legs, locked his heels into the edge of the bed pointing his cock towards his face, as if to shoot his load directly into his mouth.

Paul moaned at this and, unable to hold on any longer, furiously jacked his cock until he convulsed in orgasm. He quickly brought his hand down to cup the pulsing spray of semen flowing from his cock. His cupped hand full, he quickly brought it to his mouth and lapped the cum down, returning his hand to his still bursting cock. Another handful of spunk was transferred to his hungry tongue. Paul lurched forward in his chair folding himself in half as his stroking hand continued to coax globs of cum from his still-hard prick. He brought his balled-up fist to his mouth with each stroke, lapping the cum off.

Nick was transfixed by the display Paul was putting on of a cum-starved crazy man. His own dick began to pulse as he looked down to see directly down to the small split in his cockhead open and a huge rope of sticky cum land on his chest, almost hitting his chin. He quickly raised his cock towards the ceiling to capture the rest of his cum in his fist. He held his hand to his mouth and drank the cum from his fist like a cup. Paul had recovered enough to see the last few spurts of Nick's cock and watch his roommate bring the cum to his mouth.

After a few moments, both men's breathing returned to near normal. Paul stood up and walked towards Nick's bed. He pointed at the globs of cum pooled up on Nick's chest.

"You missed some." Paul observed.

"Ah, I'm full, you can have it." Nick chuckled slightly.

Before either knew what was happening, Paul reached out, drew up a large finger-full of Nick's cooling cum and brought it to his mouth. Both men stopped cold. Nick stared as Paul stood stupidly with his finger in his mouth.

After a moment that seemed to go on forever, Nick asked "Well, how do I taste?"

"Different." Paul thought for a moment and added "Delicious."

CHAPTER 3

"I can't believe you ate my cum, dude." Nick was still recovering from watching his roommate clean a small glob of semen off his own chest and lay it across his tongue with his finger.

"I'm as surprised as you are. I don't know what came over me." Paul could still taste Nick's sweet cum. "You taste really different. I figured all guys were the same."

"I guess not. Well, this evening took an unexpected turn." Nick unfolded his legs and sat up in his bed.

Paul returned to his chair and they sat in silence. Finally Nick broke the silence. "I guess I'll have to try yours now, if we're going to be fair about this."

"How? I don't want a guy sucking my dick." Paul sounded not-so-sure of himself.

"I don't want to suck your dick. Maybe you could jerk off into my hand and then I could eat your cum." Nick tried not to sound too excited.

"You've thought about this, haven't you?" Paul looked his roommate in the eyes.

"Not specifically, I just figured since I turned you into a cum junkie and you tasted mine, I owe you. Jacking it into my hand seems the most convenient way." Nick explained as if it were a simple math problem to be worked out with ease.

"Cum junkie?" Paul laughed.

"Dude, you should have seen yourself. I've never seen anything like it, from any chick I've ever been with. When you sat up and bent over, I thought you were going to try to suck your own dick!" Nick said.

"That's impossible." Paul laughed even more.

"No, it's not and you were really close just then. I imagine with some practice, you could do it." Again, Nick sound as nonchalant as if he were discussing the recent rain showers.

"I was?" Paul sounded interested. "How close?"

"Maybe a few inches, not far. Since you're a swimmer and a diver, I'll bet you could roll back like a pike dive and come pretty close." Without realizing it, both men were getting hard again.

Paul looked down at his thickening prick then over to his roommate. Nick's long prick was also springing back to life.

"Your cock is longer, you could probably do it easier than I could." Paul observed, pointing at Nick's member.

"I'm probably not as flexible." Nick began to absently stroke his cock. "Do you want to try?"

Paul looked at his roommate. "Okay. And if I cum, you can catch it and taste it, deal?"

"Deal. I'll help you." Nick stood as Paul lay down on his bed. "Prop your back with this pillow."

He slid Paul's pillow up under his back as Paul pulled his legs up straight in a classic diver's pike position. He bent his head forward to look down at his stiff cock. He was surprised to see how close it looked. Maybe he could pull this off.

"Try to roll back a little more, bend your head forward." Nick put his hands on the back of Paul's legs and guided him back a little. Paul's dick came closer to his face and he tentatively poked out his tongue and brushed his thick glans.

"Nice." Nick said. "I told you you could do it."

Paul pushed his legs back even more and spread them apart so his knees almost touched his ears. He poked his tongue out again and found that he could easily touch his cock.

"Ah, yeah." Paul's voice was constricted by his contortion but he continued to roll his tongue all around his cockhead, tickling his opening and savoring the precum that was flowing out. Soon, however, his neck began to ache and he unfolded himself with a satisfied sigh.

"Wow, man, that was amazing. First try" Nick was standing by Paul's bed stroking his cock. Paul set to work jacking his own dick and watching Nick from underneath. His newfound talent exciting him and bringing him to a quick orgasm. Paul rolled to his side and found Nick's outthrust hand waiting to receive his load. While not as voluminous as his first load, he filled Nick's hand and Nick drew the load up to his eager mouth, lapped his load onto his tongue all the while jacking his own cock with the other.

"Yeah, that is good, Paul. Your cum is amazing. Different from mine." Nick's words were interrupted by his lapping and swallowing. "Ah, I'm going to cum again." Nick looked to find Paul's outstretched hand and aimed his cock into it. Spurt after spurt filled Paul's hand and Paul greedily gobbled up Nick's load.

"Fuck yeah." Paul moaned between cum-covered lips.

Over the next couple of weeks Nick and Paul repeated their cum-swapping escapades. Jerking off into each other's awaiting hands, into their own or just leaving sticky puddles of cum wherever they landed. They still shared stories of coeds conquered, faculty members (the one anyway) ravished and sorority girls used and abused.

This activity included helping Paul practice his auto-fellatio every so often. Paul was getting to the point where he could get his lips almost entirely around his thick cockhead and suck himself off for a few minutes. It seemed the issue was less flexibility and more stamina to stay doubled over for that long. Nick helped out as much as he could and was almost always rewarded with a hot, tasty load of cum when Paul couldn't take the pain in his neck any longer, unfolded himself and jacked his thick dick to orgasm. Nick's own cum would follow into Paul's hand shortly after Nick swallowed his roommate's load.

"I wish I could cum in my own mouth." Paul said one evening as he and Nick prepared to start their ritual. Both stripped down completely and Paul began his stretching exercises learned during years of swimming and diving lessons.

"Well, that shouldn't be hard. Just do it backwards tonight. Instead of starting out sucking yourself, jack off until you're close then flip back and let it go." Nick stated matter-of-factly, his throbbing hard-on belying his excitement at seeing Paul toss into his own mouth.

"Good idea." Nick lay back on his bed and began jerking his long, thick prick and found himself nearing orgasm quicker than he'd expected. He, too, was excited at the prospect of drinking his cum from his own cock.

"Yeah, here it comes." Paul flung his legs back over his head and Nick moved to stand above him, holding Paul's ankles slightly to help him get into position. Paul's tongue swirled around his bulbous head and he drew his cock as far into his mouth as he could. Nick could see Paul's heavy ball sack tightening up. Paul grunted once around his cockhead and Nick could see Paul's cock throbbing as gush after gush of warm cum flowed into Paul's mouth. Nick noticed that Paul's balls and asshole throbbed in unison with his pulsing dick and Paul swallowed and gulped as much as he could. With a huge moan and a sharp intake of breath, Paul released the vacuum pressure around his cockhead and unbent himself, lying flat on his bed and panting. Nick was beside himself, trembling at the shocking display he witnessed. He brought a shaky hand down to his aching member and with a few short strokes, unleashed at flood of hot cum all over Paul, his bed and everywhere else his spasming dick pointed.

Somewhat lightheaded, both Nick and Paul sat for a long time in silence except for the panting. As their breathing returned to normal Paul and Nick made eye contact. They both smiled broadly and then broke into a laugh.

"Holy shit, man. That was the most amazing thing ever." Paul beamed. "Thanks for showing me that, I don't think I've ever cum so much in my life."

"Sorry I sprayed you, I just kind of lost control." Nick smiled meekly. "That looked pretty intense." Nick felt a tiny pang of jealousy watching Paul cum so strongly. He felt like maybe he should have gotten that heavy load to swallow.

"Don't worry about it. I'd have done the same thing." Paul replied.

"How was it directly from the source?" Nick asked.

"Different. Better. No residual from whatever might be on your hand, like sweat or whatnot. Are you sure you don't want to try it yourself. You're longer than I am, you might be able to make it." Paul offered.

"Nah, I've tried before. I'm just not very flexible." Paul could hear the disappointment in Nick's voice.

"Sorry, bro." Paul grabbed his towel and shower gear. "I'm going to clean up."

When Paul returned from his shower, Nick was already curled up in his bed, asleep. As Paul lay in bed, an idea began to form in his head. Maybe we can try it tomorrow, Paul thought as the idea evolved into a plan.

CHAPTER 4

Nick met Paul after classes in the dining hall and they had dinner together. While in public, they never discussed their dorm room activities for fear that someone might overhear. They chatted about classes, girls, impending midterm exams, anything and everything except what was in the forefront of each of their minds. Both had come to look forward to watching each other get off and sharing each other's cum. Tonight, Paul would try help Nick out to receive his first load of cum direct from the source. They headed back up to their room as Paul told Nick his idea.

"You up for it, pal?" Paul smirked at the intentional double entendre.

"Yeah. How do you want to do it? Are you going to suck yourself off again?" Nick asked as they began to undress.

"Not tonight. My neck is still a little stiff. I have another idea. Lay down flat on your bed." Paul pulled his desk chair up beside Nick's bed and sat down next to Nick's head. Both began slowly stroking their cocks. Nick turned on his pillow to watch Paul, transfixed on his roommate's tool.

"When I cum, just open your mouth and I'll shoot directly into it." Paul explained has he edged forward in his chair.

Nick's heart was beating a mile a minute at the thought of Paul coming into his mouth and had to slow his ministrations on his own cock for fear of coming too soon. From Nick's position on the bed he got a full, close-up view of Paul's entire crotch area. He focused on watching Paul work his hand up and down his entire shaft, smearing the precum over the thick head and occasionally fondling his heavy ballsack with his other hand. Nick noticed Paul's scrotum and balls tighten up a little in the tell-tale way of an impending orgasm. Heart still racing, he looked into Paul's face to see Paul transfixed on Nick's cock.

"Oh yeah, Nick, here it comes. Open up." Paul moaned.

Nick turned his head slightly and opened his mouth wide as Paul stood up on shaky legs and aimed his swollen cockhead towards Nick's waiting tongue, protruding just slightly out of his mouth. Nick stared intently as he saw the slit in Paul's cock part and a thick rope of cum shoot out, catching him mostly on his cheek but some falling into his hungry mouth. Nick leaned in a little closer and caught the next several spurts squarely on his tongue as Paul's spurts became less intense, he turned his head back slightly to allow the oozing cum to fall into his mouth. Nick held Paul's warm, sticky cum in his mouth until Paul had coaxed the last remaining drops out, he mopped the cum on his cheek into his mouth and savored the unadulterated salty sweetness of Paul's load. Finally swallowing, he grinned up a Paul.

"Nothing like it in the world. Totally different from licking it off my hand. We may have to do it that way every time."

"I'm up for that." Paul agreed as he gestured to Nick's still hard cock. "Your turn."

Paul lowered himself down and leaned his head back against his desk chair as Nick sat up on the edge of his bed. Nick resumed his stroking as Paul watched intently, his face mere inches from the end of Nick's long member. Nick's excitement soon began to overwhelm him and he edged forward as Paul opened his mouth wide to accept the hot spurts of cum on his eager tongue and mouth. Nick had better aim and was able to deliver his entire load into Paul's mouth. Paul let the thick liquid roll on his tongue as he, too, savored the pure flavor of fresh cum.

"Oh, hell yeah." Nick exclaimed. "No comparision."

Over the next several weeks, Nick and Paul continued their usual pattern of hooking up with girls as often as they could and when they couldn't, they would jerk themselves off into each other's willing mouths. In fact, it seemed that hooking up with girls was becoming less of a priority and more time was being devoted to drinking up each other's loads. Nick would also help Paul, on occasion, roll himself into a ball and suck a load from his own thick cock.

Nick seemed to have better aim than Paul as Paul would often shudder during his orgasms and leave a small trail of cum on Nick's cheek or chin. So Nick found himself inching closer and closer to Paul's cock in order to catch every drop of cum.

One evening, as had become their pattern, Paul was standing in front of a sitting Nick, fondling his cock almost to orgasm as Nick opened his mouth and leaned forward. This time, however, Nick leaned in further than he meant and his waiting tongue brushed the underside of Paul's thick head. The unexpected contact startled both of them and Nick backed off as Paul looked down.

"What was that?" Paul slowed his stroking.

"I guess I leaned in too far." Nick answered.

"How'd you like it?" Paul teased as he coaxed some precum from his slit and let the drop linger.

"I guess it was ok. Tastes like your cum, a little." Nick was trembling a little with the newfound excitement of the illicit contact and the growing desire to have another taste. "Tell you what, when you cum, rest your cockhead on my tongue so you won't spray on my face." Nick was tentative as he didn't want Paul to think he was looking to suck him off but he did want to try to tastes Paul's cock and precum, which seemed to be almost flowing now.

"Ok, if you want. I've had it in my mouth before and it does kinda taste good." Paul replied.

Paul resumed his regular pace of stroking and it didn't take long for the excitement of this new experience to well up in his balls.

"Ok, I'm coming." Paul held his cock still as Nick leaned forward again and rested his tongue on the underside of Paul's head. The normal shudder and shaking of Paul's orgasm was replaced by a concentrated effort to keep the contact with Nick's tongue as wave after wave of cum rolled directly onto his roommate's tongue. Paul had had blowjobs before and had cum like this in several girls' mouths, but this was different. The taboo contact between him and his roommate intensified the sensation. When the last spasm washed through Paul's cock, Nick drew his tongue up and lapped up the last drop of cum.

"Finally, the whole load in my mouth." Nick quipped after slowly swallowing.

"It didn't bother you that you had my dick in your mouth?" Paul said as he backed away to his bed and sat down.

"Your dick wasn't in my mouth, I was just holding it steady with my tongue. YOU'VE had more of your own dick in your mouth than I have."

"I guess that's true." Paul paused. "Do you want me to do you, now?"

"Sure." Nick stood and moved towards Paul's bed. His hard cock bouncing obscenely as he crossed the short space between them. "Although, my aim has always been better than yours."

Nick began to work his cock as Paul edged forward to the edge of his bed and awaited his roommate's cum. Paul, somewhat familiar with the feeling of a cockhead in his mouth, leaned forward and let his tongue brush the underside of Nick's glistening glans. Nick moaned and leaned his head back as Paul, emboldened, allowed his lips to close around his roommate's cockhead and began to swirl his tongue over the sensitive opening, relishing the tang of the clear precum oozing from Nick's cock. Nick released his cock and allowed Paul to continue his ministrations. Licking and gently sucking the first inch or two of Nick's cock, Paul braced his hands on Nick's hips and began to gently rock back and forth. Paul loved the feeling of his own cock in his mouth but this was an entirely different level. He could savor the sensations and tastes without the discomfort of contorting himself. Paul began to draw more and more of Nick's long cock into his mouth with each thrust and Nick was moaning and groaning his pleasure. Soon, Paul began to feel the familiar twitching he'd felt in his own cock enough times to know that Nick's orgasm was imminent. He continued his sucking and licking as he felt Nick tense up and the back of his mouth was greeted with a sudden flow of warm cum. Spasm after spasm rocked Nick's body as Paul continued to hold his cock in his mouth. When the orgasm subsided, Paul reluctantly released Nick's tasty cock and swallowed his enormous load.

"Fuck, dude. You just sucked my cock!" Nick was breathless. It was not the most expert blowjob he had ever had but it was probably the most intense.

r_redstone
r_redstone
108 Followers