College Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
College Professor has multiple partners at conference
3.5k words
4.16
33k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not see Patrick in my first meeting but I did notice several men paying attention to me as I walked to the front of the room to listen to the lecture. I had chosen a tan suit with a pencil skirt that went a few inches above the knees and was form fitting. Plus the Jacket hung low enough to cover the belt area but only just reached the top of my ass. I like to wear panty hose with a skirt like this because of the color it gives my legs and I find it really helps pull my ass in tight. Usually I am one of those people that like to sit in the front of class so I can focus on the lecture but today I enjoyed the walk just to catch a glimpse of the men staring.

The presenter that morning was attractive and probably in his mid-50's kept glancing at me throughout the first 5 minutes of the lecture. I decided to have some fun but I also didn't want it to be too obvious. Every so often as he moved around the front of the room I would shift in my seat which meant I would move my legs from side to side slightly opening them to give him a great view up my skirt. I am quite sure he will be wondering if I had anything on under my skirt. It didn't take very long for him to start pacing in front of me far enough back to keep his view but getting closer to try for a better view. With the tan colored panty hose I am sure it is difficult to see that was all I was wearing. After the lecture ended I quickly got up and left the room wanting to find Patrick but also not wanting to linger for him to talk to me.

As I headed to the next meeting I started to see some familiar faces from previous conferences. Also, I saw Patrick standing outside the next meeting with a few guys that I had met before. Several of us sat outside discussing the lectures we had just heard and talking about where to eat lunch. Eventually we had a group of 8 that were meeting to find a restaurant for lunch after this next meeting. It all was going extremely well because Patrick didn't do anything to make me feel uncomfortable about being a part of a small group together.

For lunch we found a place that was nice but to get 8 people at the same table we were pulling to tables together in the middle of the floor. This was the type of restaurant that did not have table cloths. We all sat down and I am sure it was not a coincidence that Patrick was seated right across from me. The lunch conversation was interesting and we learned that several spouses were coming to the conference later in the week including Patrick's wife. She was flying in Thursday which meant I only had one more night if I wanted to continue what we started last night.

I guess my mind had wandered thinking about last night when I notice Patrick was sharing a strange look with Andy while looking at a phone. Andy and I had attended Grad School together and we would see each other at conferences but I did not know how he knew Patrick. Lunch arrived and I didn't think any more about what they were talking about.

As we walked back to the hotel to attend more meetings I found myself walking beside Patrick and he asked for my phone number. Not thinking much about it because everyone exchanges numbers at these conferences I gave him my number as we walked. He and I did not attend the same meeting when we got back but about half the group went in the same room with me including Andy.

This was a different type of meeting because we all sat at round tables so we could discuss various topics and present them back to the whole group. Not long after class I could hear my phone vibrate in my bag and decided to check it. I had received a text from Patrick that said Hey this is Patrick did I get the number right. I replied yes you got it right and you must be paying a lot of attention to the lecture. The next text I got told me to make sure nobody could see my phone.

I didn't know what to expect but I was excited. I had the phone below the table and it took me a minute to completely realize what I was looking at. It was a picture from under the table at lunch right up my skirt and because I was wearing only panty hose the picture made it look like I was wearing nothing under my skirt. I couldn't believe he was able to take it without me noticing but the next text simply said I showed this to Andy. Because Andy and I had been friends for so long I was terrified about what he saw but he was acting normal so maybe it wouldn't be a big deal.

I quickly realized that Andy was texting as well and when he looked at me as my phone buzzed I knew I was in for an interesting evening. This text informed me that Patrick and Andy thought I needed to lose the blouse for the welcoming social that evening. Under the jacket part of my suit I was wearing a white silk blouse. I quickly replied that I could not go all night with nothing under my jacket. Patrick replied with a quick you can wear a bra after all that is what we see in the magazines. I thought about it and I could probably get away with it as long as I was careful so I replied fine.

Patrick's next message was to let me know that Andy knew nothing about last night and this was just playful flirting. I relaxed a little and whispered to Andy that I hated him. He smiled and said what did you say I have a picture of something in my head that I just can't stop thinking about.

At the end of the day everyone went to their rooms to get ready for the social. We had about an hour before everything started. I did as I was told and I received a few text about how many people they could show the picture to if I didn't do as instructed. I also learned that Patrick was actually staying on the 7th floor in the hotel. I asked if he wanted to see the view from my room later. When he replied that he understood it was a really beautiful view I bluffed with an only if my picture stays private.

Our lunch group plus a few others arrive about the same time and we all headed for the bar. This is one of those events that everyone gets a couple of free drink tickets and then they start charging you $10 for a drink. I managed to make it through the social without any exposure incidents even though there were some not so subtle efforts by Patrick and Andy. The rest of the group did not seem to notice that I was only wearing a bra under my jacket. I had gone with a lace push up bra that had plenty of support but did not cover much in the middle or on the high side. This meant with the jacket buttoned up as long as I didn't bend over the bra should be covered. I did notice that all the guys couldn't take their eyes off my cleavage. Jennifer even commented that I might need to cover up a bit so the other girls could get some attention.

It was about 9:30 when someone mentioned a bar not too far from the hotel that we could get better drinks and it had to have more excitement than our party. I was hesitant because I really had better things to do in my room but when Patrick said he was going I was going. It was a nice bar with a local band playing on a small stage more in the corner. The drinks were stronger and they were cheaper than the hotel. Not that I would really know because I don't think I bought one drink. If I didn't know better I would think all the guys were trying to get all the girls drunk. We were a big group and had collected a few more people as we left the hotel. I would guess there were at least 14 of us standing around the main bar. Patrick was almost trying to stay away from me but I would see him glance my way every now and then but after a few shots I think Andy was starting to get very close. He gave me several hugs and he even managed to get a feel of my ass a few times. Don't get me wrong Andy is a good looking guy but I have known him for too long to let something sexual happen between us or so I thought.

By this point in the evening the band had packed up and someone was playing dance music when I came out of the bathroom. Since most of our group was already dancing I decided to let the alcohol do the talking and hit the dance floor. Nobody paired up but most the songs were the type were there was a lot of bumping and grinding. I saw Julie dancing with Patrick and immediately was jealous because I could tell she had discovered his large cock. She had her back to him and was consistently pumping her ass up and down against him.

I was distracted by this until I felt someone grab me from behind by the waist and start to do the same thing. I just went with it and didn't even notice it was Andy until his hand slid up the inside of my suit jacket to my right breast. Because it was so dark on the dance floor I don't think anyone would notice and he used this opportunity to pull himself really close so I could feel his hard cock against my ass. He took my lack of reaction to go even further and I felt his other hand sliding from my hip to the front of my skirt. I quickly spun around to say no but before I could I felt some one come up to me from behind. Andy still had one had up my jacket and the other came off my ass where it had landed as I spun. The new person had me sandwiched in between the 2 of them and I continued to dance like nothing was wrong. I managed to get away from Andy and the other guy that I did not know by heading to the bar to get a drink. From the conversations I had at the bar several of the girls were definitely looking for more the just a night out. There was going to be a lot of fucking going on in our hotel that night.

As the night went on most people had left the bar except our group and we started to get very wild on the dance floor. I was drunk, hot from dancing while wearing a long sleeve jacket and kept pulling on my jacket to cool off. All the guys were paying close attention when Julie suggested I just take the jacket off and get it over with. It didn't take long before I agreed and I really wanted to make sure Patrick kept his eyes on me and not any of the other girls. By the way I can call them girls because there were only a few that were over 30 and only by a couple of years at best. With only a bra for a top I was a very popular dance partner and I think every guy in our group felt me up at least once while dancing or not. The dancing had gotten way out of control when we heard last call. I did not know the guy I was dancing with at the time but he had noticed that my bra hooked in the front. In a flash he had unhooked my bra and moved in so close that I did not notice that my breasts were exposed. We were moving up and down each other's bodies so it wasn't until near the end of the song when he picked me up while holding my ass in both hands and starting sucking on one of my tits that I knew what had happened. It felt so good that I didn't even care that everyone was watching this go on. He was strong enough to hold me in one hand and use the other on the opposite breast. When the song ended I just turned walked off the dance floor picked up my jacket and put it on without fixing my bra or buttoning my jacket.

I think we must have gotten lost or taken the long way back to the hotel because what seemed like 5 minutes on the way to the bar was like an hour going back. The street we were walking on was deserted and I think one of the girls dared all the guys to take out their cocks and take a piss on the nearest building. I watched 7 guys walk down a deserted alley whip out their dicks and get ready to go. They were all impressive but one stood out more than the rest. I had to have Patrick again that night and I knew I had some real competition.

After that the guys dared the girls to flash their tits to all the guys. I didn't have much of a problem with this and most of the girls were ready to go and eventually they all jumped at the chance to make an impression. I think part of this was to keep up with me because everyone had already seen mine. I would say I was middle of the pack based on size but mine were much perkier compared to the other girls my size. This made me feel really good despite the fact that all the girls looked great. I could only imagine what those dicks would have looked like if they were out at that time seeing 7 pairs of bare tits. As we approached the hotel we were all clothed one of the guys said I have a suite on the top floor I dare everyone to come up and check out the view.

The elevator ride up told me all I needed to know about were the rest of the night was going. As soon as the doors to the elevator closed with 14 of us in that small space it got real personal. People started making out and I had my skirt pulled all the way up with one hand on my ass and another on my tits. It was apparent to me that if you could not handle the elevator ride you needed to go to your room.

By the time the elevator stopped I was ready to fuck any guy that had a hard dick and would suck it hard if it wasn't already hard. All the groping continued from the elevator to the room and I think he barely got the door open in time because the first couple started taking close off as soon as they got in the door. She was sucking his dick before I could get by and that just started everything.

I soon realized the person on me in the elevator was Andy and I knew he was going to fuck me. We made it to a love seat in the living room and we were kissing when Andy stopped and said you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I replied by undoing his pants and started to take them off.

While I was getting his pants off he told me I have wanted to fuck you since we first met. I had to ask him what had stopped him from trying before. Andy and I had been to several conferences together before and even stayed in a room together at a conference while we were in school. He said he didn't think there was even a chance and I wouldn't believe the number of times he had jacked off thinking of me. He even said he had been thinking of me while fucking other women. After hearing that I devoured his dick which was not as big as Patrick's but it tasted so good in my mouth.

Knowing that he wouldn't last long he quickly picked me up and bent me over the love seat and started pounding me from behind. He probably lasted about 10 minutes but as I came he could not control it any longer and unloaded in to my pussy. I am sure it didn't help hearing 6 other couples fucking while you are trying to hold back and with all that had been going on that night.

I went to the bathroom without even considering my clothes. When I got to the bathroom I realized my Andy had fucked me right through my panty hose. It looked like he didn't even bother to tear them. He had managed to push his dick right through and didn't really ruin them. I went ahead and took them off before heading back to the party. I also took off my skirt that had been hiked up for my first encounter. While heading back in Andy's direction I saw that he already had a new girl working between his legs which meant there was someone else out there for me. That night was the only time in my life I have been a part of an orgy but it was definitely an experience I will never forget.

I think it was my 3rd fuck of the night when I had another first. I was sucking a guy's dick to get it hard when suddenly someone started to lick my pussy. I didn't even look to see who it was but I was amazed at how good they were. It didn't take long before I could feel an orgasm coming on and at that exact moment a finger dove straight to my G-spot. I quickly turned to see who this was as I came down from my climax and could not believe my eyes when I saw Julie. I had never even kissed another women but I turned toward her and immediately started to kiss her.

The now man behind me grabbed me by the hips and just shoved his cock into my pussy which was soaked from the orgasm Julie had given me. As he was fucking me I was kissing and feeling Julie's amazing body. I kissed all the way down and spent a lot of time on her at least C cups but I eventually leaned her back and returned the favor while getting fucked from behind. I really enjoyed that fact that she shaved her pussy completely except for a small landing strip of hair. She tasted amazing and I barely noticed that the guy fucking me finished.

It wasn't long before I felt hands on my ass and a dick slide into me that I knew was Patrick's. He had only barely gotten his full length into me when he pulled out and I felt the head of his dick on my asshole. I had never done anal and would never even considered it but tonight I was so lost in the moment I didn't even think about saying no. It wasn't long before Julie got up and was getting fucked by someone right in front of me and we both screamed in ecstasy about the same time.

After that experience I was done for the evening but I should really say morning. I got back to my room about 5 am and was supposed to be in a meeting at 8 am. I didn't make that first meeting but I don't think many from our group did. I only saw a few people from our group on Thursday but I didn't really mind. I was exhausted and didn't need someone thinking we were ever going to repeat what had happened the night before. I did see Andy later in the afternoon and we talked about what happened. He tried to apologize and I told him not to even try. I had an incredible time and he assured me he would never tell my husband but did admit he would fantasize about that night and me for a long time.

He asked me if I wanted to get diner but I declined telling him that I really needed to go to bed and get some rest. Skipping the Thursday night social I was asleep by 8:00. Friday would be more interesting because I knew that Patrick would be in at least one of my meetings. I wondered if he would introduce me to his wife.