College Project Leads To Fucking

Story Info
College project leads to research, spying, and costumes.
3k words
22.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are above the age of 21 and should in no way be considered minors.

It began like any other day of college, sitting in the classroom starring at the clock and the girl in front of it. Her name was Payton and she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, 5"10 with a kick ass body, perfect ass and size 34dd as I would later find out. She was a brunette, not athletic but still kept her body in top shape. Her face looked very similar to Kate Upton's which gave it that American look that I was currently lusting over.

I hadn't really realized that she was on this earth until my college professor decided to give us a project together. I'm sure that she hadn't realized that I was on earth either. I am 6"1 and 195 very athletically built. I play baseball for a competitive summer team it was a good way to keep in shape and still see my friends from home.

The project required one male and one female to perform a skit in front of the class. It was a rather small class so this wouldn't take long but the preparation was tedious, involving costume creation and learning the characters. We routinely changed costumes in front of one another as to make it just right and I am pretty sure more than once she put on a show for me while she was getting dressed, but we were never completely naked as the clothes that we had to wear, were incredibly uncomfortable with just bare skin. This was the first time I really admired her body and how much of a tight stomach she had, and how well it made her 34dd's stand out.

Being young and a man I often thought of how beautiful she was and we had become pretty close to each other as the project dragged on and on, sometimes just sitting there talking about the stresses that this small college caused. I got to learn about her personality, how when she was in high school she was popular and loved to cheer. How she was an excessive partier but stopped since she came to college, and how she hated people that do drugs and alcohol. Being the wonder she was, she would ask about me and my interest and I told her that I played baseball during the summer and was working on becoming a doctor in the almost exact same field she was going into, dentistry.

We started to hang out more and more and my friends kept telling me to ask her out before someone else did, and I tried but this was different from past girlfriends. Before I was able to ask if they would like to go to the dance or a trip to the movies but for some reason it was so much harder with Payton. For our project we had to go research the era we where presenting, and the best way to research is to see it firsthand, so I rented a movie and invited Payton over to watch it for research of course.

Sure enough around 8:30 I heard a knock on the door, and when I opened it up I had to strain from keeping my mouth from free falling through the dorm floor. Payton was wearing a red halter dress that went down to her kneecaps. It perfectly accentuated her beautiful breasts and I had to think about not getting get hard in a second. I invited her in and asked if she needed any food or drinks for the movie, she said "I'll have a glass of water if you have any" to which I replied yes and got her a glass. We sat down in front of the plasma and I slipped in the movie. We sat reasonably close since the only real furniture I had was a loveseat but there was still a good amount of space between us.

About halfway through the movie I put my feet up on the stool in front of me and I must have startled her because she flailed her left arm, causing the water glass to fly through the air. I caught the glass and turned to give it back to her when I realized that most of the water had spilled all over the halter top and was dripping down in-between her breasts. I was shocked as it slowly trickled down the beautiful globes in front of me. The top of her breasts glistening and getting goose bumps added to the excitement for me "Dang I just had this washed to" she said, regaining my train of thought I asked if she would want to borrow one of my sweat shirts. She said yes, but for now she was fine she would just take off her halter and put the sweatshirt on when she headed home. I protested telling her it was no trouble at all and started to go get it but was stopped when she said "you can't still be uncomfortable with seeing me in my underwear after all the times we have changed into those outfits". I said no but I just wanted to make her comfortable, and I went to sit back down. She removed her halter and stood there in just her black bra and shorts. She sat back down and we continued watching the movie, and every once in awhile I would sneak a glance over at her and admire how beautiful her breasts were, admiring the cute mole on the top left of her left breasts and watching them slowly rise and fall with her breathing. I am sure she suspected me starring, but she let me continue. The movies second part got really boring and by then it was almost 11. I was tired and so I got more comfortable and so did she resting her head on my shoulder.

Somewhere along the way I must have fallen asleep, and woke up the following morning to her head on my lap asleep as well. I had a momentary flinch from the sight but quickly relaxed. The flinch must have been too much however as I started to see her body move, then I realized that I had a hard on and she would wake up and see it through my athletic shorts. I was once again too late as she jumped up and looked at me. "Sorry I said that sometimes happens with guys", she laughed and said that she understood and hinted at the fact that guys aren't the only ones that wake up aroused.

She got up slowly pushing and accidently grabbed my cock but quickly released it when she realized what it was. She stood up and started fixing her hard and pushed up her bra which didn't help my hard on subsided. I then adjusted myself when she wasn't looking and went to get her one of my sweatshirts but when I returned she asked if she could shower here since she needed to be at one of her classes in an hr and wouldn't have time to go back to her place and change. I politely told her she could and showed her the way. When I heard the shower start to run I went back into my room to change and realized the shower door was just a tad open, just enough so I could see this goddess body reflected off the mirror. I could see her reflection in the mirror and although I couldn't see specific details, I could make out the hour glass figure of her body. I reached into my pants and started to stroke my cock sensing the urge for release, but thought about what she would think of me if she caught me stroking outside the door while she was showering. That would almost certainly ruin any chance I had with her and I wanted a chance with her. I removed my hand and went back to the living room to make breakfast and watch TV.

Ten minutes later Payton came out with one of my sweatshirts on and had found a bag with which she put her clothes in. "thank you for the movie and the laughs" she said, "you're welcome" I said still thinking about her perfectly shaped body through the fogged up glass window of the shower. "I'll see you at 4 today in class" she said as she made her way to the door, "you too" I replied.

After she left, I sat down and ate but couldn't stop thinking of what might have happened if I had barged in to the bathroom. I would never know and so, I went to go get cleaned up and ready for a big day in class with us planning on reciting almost all of the lines and changing customs multiple times. It would be exciting for sure but I wasn't sure if I would be able to contain myself after last night and this morning's experiences.

Four o clock came around and I was still stuck in traffic from the big basketball game today. I had completely forgotten to leave early to deal with this and now was paying the price. I hadn't called Payton yet because I didn't want her to worry but now I had no choice. I dialed the phone and explained to her I would be an hour late or so. She consulted with the teacher and then said that it was fine but we would be in the class by ourselves when I got there which I agreed to not realizing the chance this would give me with Payton. I hung up and tried to go fast and slow at the same time excited for what might come and anxious but wanting to make sure I was late enough for us to be alone.

An hour and twenty two minutes later I walked into class still showing the signs of road rage from the drive. I had passed our teacher on the way in and she said that she had left the key with Payton and to just bring it to class tomorrow.

I opened our classroom and there stood Payton looking into the mirror with our version of a corset on perfectly displaying the tops of her beautiful orbs. She walked over and helped me put down my things, while I grabbed the royal attire I had made to go with her corset. I started to change when she said "let me help you with that" walking over to me.

"What" I stammered not exactly sure what she meant.

"I said I will help you put on the suit but first can you tighten up the strings on the back of my dress it's a little loose.

"Sure" I said with a distinct voice trying not to show how excited I was. I walked behind her and asked which string I should pull tighter. She told me the top one but there was two top ones so I pulled the one on the left and her dress fell completely off exposing her luscious tits and her ass.

"O my" I exaclaimed a little taken aback from what I had just done. Not realizing that Payton was slowly turning around. Well now that you seen me naked I might as well see you. "I'm sorry, you want me to strip" "yea why not I knew you were interested in me since this morning's little spy routine you tried to pull". "Ohhh" I said a little embarrassed that I had been caught. "It's alright, now I just want to see you naked".

I slowly stepped forward trying not to seem to anxious so I took off my shirt then pushed my pants down with my boxers just standing there with Payton in the complete nude.

"Owe my, you are as big as I thought" I immediately sprung up at the sound of her saying that. I lunged forward with a passion locking our lips together and holding her deep for an embrace, but to my surprise she didn't resist and instead melted into my arms. We slowly backed up into the wall, our tongues exploring each other. My dick was now its full 8 inches and poking her in the stomach and her nipples were poking me. She broke the kiss and started to get down on her knees. I was so excited for what I thought was a blowjob but she continued to lie down and then I realized that she didn't want a blowjob she wanted to fuck.

I got down to and by the time I was ready she had turned over and lifted her ass up. I was mesmerized as she gave it a little jiggle, while I got into position. I reached around and grabbed her tits, feeling for the first time the soft flesh and smooth skin. I wanted to stop right there spin her around and start to suck her tits, but instead I pushed my dick forward entering her. As I continued to fondle her breasts, I slowly started to fuck her. The slow moaning that she was doing turned me on even more and I swear I reached new lengths. I had to release my hands from her tits and place them on her hips for better positioning. I took a quick glance at her tits and the sight of them bouncing against her chest sent me to new worlds of pleasure that I couldn't stop starring. She was moving her hips back and forth the help get deeper penetration while we fucked and soon had a good rhythm going.

"Ohh baby your dick was made for my pussy" "it fills me up so good" these words spurred me on to go harder and deeper and soon she had stopped moaning and had gotten louder. "FUCK ME" she screamed as I kept pounding her from behind never releasing my hips from the rhythm. "You like it when I pound your pussy like this" I said trying to egg her on and sure enough another couple moans escaped her mouth.

I was completely lost in the moment fucking such a beautiful goddess as this in my classroom of all things. I looked down to the beautiful site of her pussy grasping and releasing my cock from her most inner sanctum.

We switched positions as she let me lay down while she got on top, all this without my dick leaving her pussy. First she started to swirl around my dick touching all sides of her pussy, and then she leaned over letting her tits dangle a few inches from my face and started to ride my pole. I started to suck on her nipples and not 5 seconds later I felt a contraction of her pussy around my cock, knowing I had brought her to orgasm by the contraction and the screams from her mouth I started to thrust up not letting her escape but prolonging her orgasm with my thrusts. I could feel her cum sliding down my pole to my balls, which turned me on knowing how wet she was.

"God that felt so good" she exclaimed to me starting to pick back up her rhythm. I was once again mesmerized by the sight of her tits now bouncing up and down with her as she rode my cock, moaning and whimpering still trying to recover from that monster orgasm she had just had. I was trying to hold on as long as I could, just trying to prolong the inevitable, not sure if this would ever happen again.

I wanted one more thing before this ended, one more thing that might if I pushed to far lead me to a very unhappy ending, I wanted her ass doggy style. I wanted to see my cock go in and out of her ass slowly watching as it expanded around my thick cock. I didn't know how to ask this, but I wanted it really bad so I just asked, "Payton""yes" "would it be alright if I fucked you ass". She waited a second her rhythm slowing a little then finally she exclaimed "I thought you would never ask". This startled me and I swear I blacked out for a second while she hopped off my cock and once again got into the doggy style position. I got off my back and positioned myself behind her beautiful ass. I used my already soaking wet cock as a lube and slowly started to enter her ass. "Push it all the way in baby I'm ready for you thick cock to be in my ass" This caught me off guard a bit, but not wanting to disappoint, I shot my hips forward with power and Payton screamed "ffuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me". Her pussy shot cum all over my leg and it started to seep down as I continued my assault on her ass, not breaking rhythm once. If she was enjoying riding my cock then she fucking loved me terrorizing her asshole as there were no more moans just screams of pure sexual bliss. I never slowed using every muscle in my body to keep up the rhythm but, my time was short as soon I felt the familiar feeling in my balls that I was going to cum. I kept thrusting forward and I felt the cum shoot right into her ass without missing a beat. She must have felt it to "that's it baby fill my ass with your delicious cum I want it all in me". After what seemed like a whole minute I felt the last spasm of my cock in her ass, and I slowly pulled out hearing a small whimper escape her lips as it finally left its glorious prison.

I got up to go to get our clothes but instead saw myself staring at another beautiful woman massaging her pussy furiously. I looked up to see if I recognized her and it was none other than...

To be Continued

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rubbish

U are a wanker

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Guest House Ch. 01 Dylan is seduced by his landlord's daughter.in Erotic Couplings
Wife's Sex Act Photos Wife's friend Jill sends pictures.in Loving Wives
She's the Boss Ch. 01 A straight boy and his dominant gorgeous futanari boss...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Gangbang Gone Bad A normal, bored 30ish woman answers an ad & regrets it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories