College Pussy Ch. 06

Story Info
An older woman presents fun, games and problems.
3k words
4.55
58k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

Relaxing at the quiet bar at the Hilton Airport hotel in Omaha late on Sunday night, following my 90 minute flight from St. Louis, I pondered my situation involving my new relationships that had developed with Kelly and Leah over the past couple of weeks. Fresh from a divorce, I was a healthy 36 year old male that was having two 19 year old girls throwing their pussy and ass at me for my pleasure, all be it under some extraordinary circumstances. Leah was a shy virgin who exploded with sexuality and adventure since our first encounter. She was also in love with me, or so she said. I was her first and there's something to be said about taking a girl's virginity. While I wasn't a complete ass who could care less about her feelings, I certainly couldn't see myself in any type of long term relationship with her. She was nice enough, but surely she could see we had no future, if she was thinking that far ahead. Maybe I was being an ass for leading her along and playing to her emotions by being gentle and considerate to her feelings over the past weekend. Now that I had opened that can of worms, why be more of an ass and shut it down now. I could keep this up for a while and satisfy myself and her at the same time. It's not like she wasn't enjoying the sex we were having. She sure had some pent up sexual tension that she was releasing all on me. I'd be a fool to let that go.

Of course my continued relationship with her depended on her crazy ass roommate Kelly. Beautiful tits, beautiful body in general, but she had to have some deep seeded issues in her head with the mind games she was playing. Talk about low self esteem – to be so jealous that an older guy has taken more interest in her roommate to force sex on me behind Leah's back. Could I help it that she was a little nutso and I get the benefit of fucking her in addition to Leah. Hell no, I smiled to myself. Might as well ride this train out and see where it leads.

I must have been sitting there with a foolish grin on my face thinking about my situation when I was interrupted in my thoughts by the lady in the next stool.

"Excuse me," she said. "I couldn't help but notice you were on the plane out of St. Louis. Are you here are business as well?" Extending her hand, she greeted me. "I'm Helen."

"Hi, I'm Carl," I replied, extending my hand to shake hers. Solid grip for a woman, smooth creamy skin. Giving her the once over, I observed a very attractive woman for her age, probably close to 50 although she looked more like 40. Very well kept face with shoulder length brown hair and maybe a little botox or plastic work to keep up appearances. Nice sized breasts that had either been worked on or were encased in a very sturdy bra. Very nice figure encased by a green dress that accentuated her breasts and stopped just above her knees. She obviously worked hard to keep herself in shape. Continuing on, I told her, "I'm here for DelTex, a computer company. Based out of St. Louis, but I have about a week's worth of work on the computers at our Omaha office. Nice to get out of town every once in a while. What are you here for?" I queried.

"Weeklong pharmaceutical convention downtown. Boring stuff, but like you said, nice to get out of town." She continued chatting about her work while I idly listened and watched her sip her margarita. She had very full lips that mesmerized me, wondering what they would feel like wrapped around my cock. A full weekend of fucking two teenagers and here I was aroused by someone over twice their age. Typical male, thinking with the little head. I glanced again at her breasts before I locking my eyes on her left hand and noticed a pretty big rock on her finger. I must have stared a little too long when I finally heard her say. "Thirty three years for me. I notice you don't have a ring, are you married?" she asked.

Snapping back into the conversation, I told her, "Was for about five years. Got divorced about two months back."

"Sorry to hear that," she said. "I can tell you I never thought I would make it 32. It's been interesting. Lots of change and adapting. Three kids kept us going and distracted. Just sent the last one off to school. Did you have any kids?"

"No, no kids. Would have liked some, but kinda glad now. Wouldn't want them in the middle of this. At least we got a clean break."

"Yes, that's good. Our three probably kept us together on more than one occasion. It will be interesting now, with just me and Jim at the house most of the time. Our two youngest are still in college nearby and they come home on the weekends most of the time, but that will fade." As she talked, I felt her left hand rest on my leg, just above my right knee. As she leaned closer, she said, "One secret to a long marriage – when you're apart from each other or out of town on business, you just pretend you're on your own for that time. Been doing that the last fifteen years. It's a great stress relief on a marriage." Her hand started rubbing my leg as she leaned closer and whispered, "Freshly divorced, you've probably been celibate for a little while. Such a shame for someone to go without."

"Five months now," I lied leaning into her and extending my right hand to her bare left knee. I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to us as I shifted my hand up her dress and between her legs. She pulled her hand off my knee and stopped my hand, pulling it back a little. "Not so much in public. That's what hotel rooms are for." Picking up her margarita, she drained it and got up from her stool. "Finish your beer, then meet me in my room in ten minutes. Room 423," she said sternly. "Don't be late." As she sauntered away, I took even more of her, especially her sumptuous ass. She was about 5'7" and looked ready to rock, despite her maturing age. She turned back at me and winked while blowing a kiss. Despite my liasions with Kelly and Leah earlier in the day, I was hard as a rock.

Was I on Candid Camera or something, I wondered to myself as I considered my luck in the women department over the last few weeks. First, the two girls and now this. Fuck it, I thought to myself. Take it while you can get it.

It was difficult, but I managed to take a little time finishing my beer rather than downing it. I paid my tab and stopped by my room, also on the fourth floor to brush my teeth and throw on some cologne. I was going to change into something more comfortable but didn't want to appear too prepared so I left what I had on. I did take off my shoes and socks to save time and left my room. I walked up to Room 423, ready to knock, when I noticed that it had been left slightly ajar, so I opened the door and entered. Molly had her back to me on the far side of the room but turned around to reveal herself in a rather sexy negligee and two drinks in her hand. "I opened a bottle of wine I had in my bag," she said as she approached me. "It's very good. Here take a sip."

I took a glass from her hand and took a drink, all while never taking my eyes off her body. She looked good enough to eat, and I intended to do just that. Who cared her age, she was fucking hot. I had actually always had a thing for older women. Some men went on and on about the younger girls, which were nice too. Obviously, younger girls were usually better to look at, with tighter asses, more pert tits, and more baby soft skin. But an older woman who kept herself in shape was not far off. Experience wise, it was no contest, as older women knew what they wanted and went for it. I knew we would be in for a good time and I set my glass on the table and embraced Molly.

Reaching behind her, I grabbed underneath her negligee and cupped her bare ass, pulling her into me for a deep soulful kiss. Her tongue mashed into my mouth as if she was on fire. Her hands went straight for my belt, loosening it and then opening my pants. She pulled them down and my boxers soon followed. I stepped forward out of them and she broke our kiss, pulling me forward so that I was standing in front of her as she sat down on the bed. Her mouth went straight for my cock and enveloped me, swallowing me whole as she quickly deep throated me. I groaned out as she pulled back and swirled her tongue around the head of my dick. She certainly knew how to suck cock and I was ready to shoot down her throat. Sensing this, she pulled off my cock completely and tongued my balls while avoiding my pulsing shaft, allowing me to recover.

I pulled off my shirt and reached down to her breasts which were still covered by her negligee. She released herself from me momentarily and pulled the negligee over her head, flinging it to the floor before returning her mouth to my cock. I reached down and caressed her swelled breasts and hardened nipples. It became clear that she had indeed undergone a boob job as her breasts jutted out and her nipples reacted to my touch. She licked the head of my cock and then grabbed my ass and pulled me forward to deep throat me once again. The sensation of her sucking and my hands on her breasts were too much as I released a torrent of semen down her throat. She didn't miss a beat as she swallowed every drop before pulling herself away. She again swirled her tongue on my head to make sure she didn't miss anything, then moved aside to let me fall against the bed and recover.

After a few moments, she got me to turn on my back and climbed over me, planting her neatly trimmed muff above my face. She lowered herself to my mouth as she leaned forward to brace herself against the wall and enjoy my tongue action. I licked up and down the juicy folds of her lips, spreading them with my tongue and thrusting into her love hole as deep as I could. She moaned out in pleasure and pushed down on me even more, seeking to bury herself on me as my nose grazed her clit. I grabbed her ass to pull her up slightly and moved my tongue to encircle her clit, which was fully engorged. As I focused my tongue attention on her clit, I slid my right hand around front to slide one and then two fingers inside her dripping cunt. I reached her G-spot and applied pressure as my thumb pressed against her anal opening. My fingers continued to slide in and out of her pussy as I sucked in her clit, causing her to cry out again. I felt that she was close and wanted to bring her over the edge, so I removed my soaked fingers from her cunt and pushed my middle finger into her ass as I moved my thumb to caress her pussy lips. She bucked against me went stiff as an orgasm ripped through her body, bringing screams of pleasurable delight from her sweet lips. I did not let up on her clit or ass and brought her again to a smaller mini orgasm within seconds before she pushed me away to recover from her sexual high.

I was nearly exhausted, but felt my cock beginning to swell again and knew that she wouldn't want me to leave before sliding it into her pussy. When she started to resume a normal breathing pattern, I guided her hand to swelling member and she quickly had me hard enough to penetrate her. I guided her to the center of the bed and then climbed over her to begin some missionary style fucking. She was still very wet and I easily slipped inside her and bottomed out. She turned my face to give me a deep French kiss and I began a leisurely fucking pace. She wrapped her legs around me and squeezed us together for several minutes before relaxing and letting me take over most of the movements. I reached down to suck in one nipple with my mouth as I squeezed the other tightly with my left hand. When she cooed in delight, I bit down on her nipple and she slapped my ass, speaking the first words in thirty minutes or more, panting, "Fuck me Carl, fuck me hard. OOOhhh fuck you are wonderful, keep it up. I'm almost there, make me come again, you beautiful fucker."

Her words spurred me as I slammed in and out of her. I was so close to cumming, but did my best to hold out and wait for her. She finally began trembling and cried out in orgasm as I filled her pussy with my second cum of the night. We met for a sloppy kiss before trailing off to sleep, spent from our hour of sucking and fucking.

______________________________

The sun streaming through the window awakened me from my slumber. I took a minute to collect myself and figure out where the hell I was. Even though I had spent a large part of the previous day and night fucking, I still awoke with my usual morning woody. I certainly hadn't intended to spend the night, but since I was there, figured I might as well relieve some morning tension. I looked over at Helen who still appeared to be asleep. She was lying on her back next to me, partially covered by the sheets and comforter that had been strewn about last night during our lovemaking. I reached up to caress her breasts and felt her nipples swell to hardness as she began to stir. "Good morning," I whispered as I lowered my hand to rub her pussy and make sure it was damp enough to enter. Feeling some wetness, I lifted the sheet from her and positioned myself over her, beginning some gentle thrusts to embed myself into her once again.

"Oh, you sweet fucker. Fuck me again lover," she said as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her for a kiss. Avoiding our morning breath, I buried my mouth in her neck as I began a gentle fucking rhythm that was matched by her. We stayed locked in our coupling as the minutes passed and our sexual intensity increased. She orgasmed twice before I reached my peak and announced to her that I was almost there.

"Pull off," she said. "I want to taste you again." I pulled from her and laid on my back as she bent down to take me in her mouth and gently tug on my balls with her hand. It was only seconds before I erupted into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

I caught my breath and looked down at the clock and realized it was just past 7:00 in the morning. I had about an hour to get to my room, take a shower, and get to the DelTex building. "This was great but I gotta get going," I announced as I got to my feet and started to dress.

"You were wonderful. This was just what I needed. Please tell me you'll come see me tonight. Better yet, have dinner with me. I'll be done with my meetings by 6:00 tonight. What do you say, 7:30 for dinner downstairs."

Jesus, can't a guy get a break, I thought. But she was pretty good. Plus, I hadn't had a chance to go backdoor on her, which was my favorite. Deep down I wondered if someone this old was into that sort of thing. "Yeah, that sounds good. I should be done by then. Why don't we meet at the bar, in case I'm late." I remembered Leah might call and I might have to get her off with some phone sex beforehand.

"See you then lover," she said as I headed out the door.

Returning to my room, I saw the cell phone the office had given me was blinking, so I checked it real quick, thinking they may have changed my work order for the day. As the message started I realized it was Leah who said, "Sorry to bother you so late, you're probably asleep. Just wanted to say goodnight to you. Hopefully we can talk tomorrow, maybe when we're both in bed, like on Saturday night. I miss you. Talk to you later." I almost deleted the message when she piped back in, "By the way, I just remembered you said you were going to Omaha last night. Funny thing is my mom was flying out of St. Louis to Omaha last night as well for some weeklong pharmacy convention or something. You two were probably on the same plane – if you remember anything she was the prude looking woman brunette. Strange coincidence, huh. Love you, bye."

I dropped the phone. Holy Christ, I just got done fucking Leah's mother. Her very married prude mother. Turns out she's as much a prude as Leah is a virgin. Holy shit.

To be continued ...

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers