College Pussy Ch. 09

Story Info
Kelly & Kim join him & friend for ball & weed.
5.2k words
4.59
38.7k
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

I finally made my way to work on Friday. I guess my boss had received good reviews from Omaha because he told me to go home at noon and also said to hang on to the phone because there was a good chance I would get a call over the weekend for another trip out of town. Hmmm, I thought to myself, good thing I kept Helen's card, although it was securely tucked away out of reach from sweet Leah. Maybe I could ole' Helen a call and see if she wanted to come see me for another romp in the hotel room. Who was I kidding, though. I could never keep up this pace. A week away would be a welcome relief to my well satisfied, but thoroughly aching cock. I was seriously considering popping a Viagra just to get through the weekend with Leah (and probably Kelly).

Since I had the afternoon off, I decided to give my buddy Larry a call and see if I could buy him a beer. Larry had good connections to St. Louis Cardinals suite tickets -- the corporation had one of the big suite rooms -- and the season was just underway. Come to think of it, the Cardinals were in town this weekend and nothing beat a Saturday afternoon like relaxing in an air conditioned room with all you can eat and drink, including alcohol, while watching some baseball. Larry answered my call and had a lazy afternoon at the office planned, so he snuck away and we downed a few beers while shooting some pool -- my treat. Not wanting to be too obvious, I mentioned the Cards new season and pitchers without bringing up the tickets. This got him on the subject and then he finally asked, "What are you doing tomorrow afternoon. I've got four tickets to the game in a suite, an even better suite than my office has. A friend of mine who I took to a few games last year gave me these, had to be go out of town on some last minute business. Not only are they better seats, I won't have to be kissing ass the whole game and can actually enjoy myself."

"Yeah," I said. "That would be great. Who else is going?"

"I don't know, I just got them this morning." He thought for a minute and grinned, "These are some primo seats, wish I could think of some hot girls to bring along. Get them a little soused, take them by to my place to smoke a little reefer, get them nice and loose and then continue the fun into the evening, if you know what I mean."

I thought of Kelly and wondered if this would be a way to have some fun with her. I had remembered when I was looking through her room that there was a pennant of the Cardinals and a poster of the Cardinals best hitter on her walls. "I may be able to help us out there. That new place I moved into has some college girls I've been talking to. I know one of them might be interested, maybe I can get her to bring a friend. She's likes to party all the way. Only problem is that she's nineteen, so it might be difficult to get her beers at the game. She does like to smoke, though."

"Hell, we can just stop by my usual suite, I tip the hell out of the guy in there. He'll hook us up, get them stamped for the beer. Do you think you can get them to go?" Larry asked eagerly.

"I can sure ask. I better get out of here now before I get too drunk to drive home. I'll see if she's there and call you later. Thanks for the ticket."

"You get us some ladies to join us, you can go with me anytime. Call me later," Larry said as we headed out of the bar.

I made my way back to the apartment and knocked on Kelly and Leah's door, hoping that Leah hadn't quite made it home yet. Luck was on my side as Kelly answered the door and invited me in. She looked like she'd slept all day but was still fucking sexy as ever, even though her hair was a little mussed up. Her 38DD tits were straining against the fabric of the little T-shirt she had on and her ass was hugging the skimpy pair of shorts she was wearing. I would've loved to rip her clothes off right then and go at it again like we had this morning after she'd told me the story of her and Leah trading nights of oral sex with each other. But Leah was due back any time and I had to see if Kelly could find someone to accompany me and Larry to the game.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, just got up. What do you want, your precious Leah is not back yet."

"Actually, I was here to see you," I said, trying to throw on the charm a little. "What do you have planned tomorrow? I want to take you somewhere. Actually, you and a friend."

I thought I actually says her eyes perk up a little at the thought of me asking her to do something. But, if she was excited, she played it down, scowling as she said, "I don't know. What are you up to."

"Well, I saw that Cardinals pennant and poster in your room the other night when ... well you know. A friend of mine just called telling me he's got 4 tickets in a suite to the game tomorrow afternoon, all you can eat and drink. Plus he knows a guy that will stamp your hand as a legit beer drinking adult. He doesn't have a girlfriend and thought it would be fun if we could bring two girls along -- he's a cool guy, but kinda shy. Probably be a good time. You ever been in a suite, they're great."

"No, I haven't, that sounds like so much fun," she squealed. "I love the Cardinals. Wow. Let me think, who do I know that likes the Cardinals as much as me. Ooohhh, oohh, Kim in my lit class does. I was over in her room a few nights ago before we went out together. She had this shirt autographed by Stan the Man, that was hanging on her wall. She might want to go."

"Is she as good looking as you -- well almost as good looking," I joked. "Does she like to party?"

"She's real cute, about as tall as me, not as big of boobs, but probably a better ass than mine."

"That's hard to believe," I countered, trying to lay it on as thick as I could without sounding too cheesy. "Do you think she'd want to go? Can you call her, cause I need to let Larry know."

"Let me call her," she said reaching for her cell phone. As it was ringing she said, "Talk about a partier. She can drink me under the table. There is one thing, she's actually Korean or Chinese, something oriental. That's not a problem is it."

"Hell no, if she likes the Cardinals and likes to drink. Likes to smoke even more." Kelly quickly went quiet, then said hello into the phone. Kim must have picked up because Kelly started talking as she walked into the bathroom. Korean, huh, or Oriental, whatever. Never done that. This might be a fun day tomorrow, indeed.

A minute or two later, Kelly emerged from the room. "She can go. She sounded as excited as I did. What time do we need to go, what do we have to wear? Is there some dress code up there?"

"The game starts at 3:00, so be ready with Kim to leave here at 1:00 or so tomorrow. Wear something casual to the game, but sexy too. Be a little nice to Larry, he goes out a lot but doesn't get a lot of attention from the ladies cause he's shy. He's cool though. Bring something else to wear later, we might go out after the game. Also bring some bikini's because Larry has an awesome apartment downtown with a big jacuzzi on his balcony and plenty of connections to the hot spots. It will be a good time. Not a word of this to Leah."

"I know, I know, I'm not an idiot. At least not like her. What, does she have to go home again to mommy and daddy, is that why you didn't ask her?" Kelly pouted.

"Well, she does have to go home, but this is also something I'd rather do with you. We both know you're the party girl. Plus, what do you care, you go out almost every night with god knows who anyway. This is about fun, get in the spirit."

"I know, I was just teasing. 1:00 o'clock, I'll be ready, and so will Kim. I can't wait," Kelly said.

"All right. I'm heading back to my place, tell Leah I stopped by to see her, and where I'm at. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, yes, I'll be good. I can be naughty, but I can also be nice."

I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her into me for a hard kiss. "I know. Be ready to be both tomorrow," I said as I left her place. _______________

Leah came by my place about 8:00 that night, apologizing profusely for being so late. We spent another night together, starting in the shower, then to the bedroom, getting up about 2:00 for late night snack only to go at it again on the couch, followed by a leisurely fuck in the morning. She left about 8:30 the next morning, with a kiss and a promise to return tomorrow afternoon about 2:00 or so. I told her to have fun, then threw some bullshit line about an invite for an overnight fishing trip and no cell phone or nearby phone to call her that night. She whined a little, wondering what she'd do without me. I reminded her of my gift of yesterday morning and said it would be a good time to use the little Silver Bullet on herself, kind of like a test ride. She just giggled and said she would see as she left. ________________

I rested until about 12:30 and then got myself up and in the shower, thinking to myself how I should play it out this afternoon. I really wanted to let Larry have a go at it with Kelly while I sampled little Korean Kim. But I didn't want to piss Kelly off and have both Larry and I end up with our dicks in our hand come tonight. Just have to get the beers flowing at the game and then some weed going at Larry's place. Hell, if we played it right, Larry and I might end up with both of them together in his big bed. That would be sweet.

I went over and knocked on Kelly's door about 1:00 and was nearly stunned when the door opened. A beautiful dark amazon-like creature answered the door. "Hi, you must be Kim," I muttered as I stared at her. Big eyes, smoothy silk skin. Lovely hair that was very straight and went down to her shoulders. Smallish breasts that looked even smaller in her over-sized jersey. But legs that went on forever, and an ass to die for that was concealed in a tight little pair of shorts. "I'm Carl."

"Hi, thanks so much for the invite," she replied. "You don't know how much I love the Cardinals. And you got us luxury suite tickets. That is awesome." She was a perky little thing. This was going to be great. Kelly finally emerged with a small bag and a handful of clothes on some hangars. She was wearing a Cardinals T-shirt that was pretty tight on her and accentuated her large breasts. She also had on a pair of shorts that showed off her legs. Larry will be pleased, I thought to myself.

"You got everything. Did you remember the swimsuits?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, we're all set. No peeking though. You don't get to see the swimsuits till later tonight," Kelly joked, as we made our way to my car.

Thirty minutes later we were parked in the garage beneath Larry's complex, just minutes from the stadium. We grabbed our stuff and hopped the elevator to the 20th floor, second one from the top. Kelly and Kim were in awe at the setup Larry had as we entered his apartment. "What a view," Kelly whispered, as we put our stuff down and walked out to his spacious balcony while Larry went to grab us some drinks.

"Larry does quite well for himself," I responded. "It's good to know people in high places. He's really cool for a shy guy. Not bad looking either, is he?"

"No, he's nice," she said, though it sounded more like she was talking about his things as she looked around. Get her focused on him so I could focus on Kim. This was too easy.

Larry returned with four imported open beers and passed them around. "We have about a half hour," he said. "Might as well enjoy one here before we walk over to the stadium. I've even got some smoke here if anybody is interested." He opened a drawer to the outside cabinet and pulled out a smaller sized water bong. Good thinking, Larry, get em going early.

Kim was the first to speak up, "I'll take some. You have a really beautiful place here, Mr. mmmm, I mean Larry."

"That's right, Larry. No misters around here today," he said as he handed her the water bong and lit it for her. Kim looked like a pro as she handled the bong and took a few hits before passing it to Kelly. We drank our beer and passed the bong around for about fifteen minutes, getting a real good buzz going before we headed to the stadium. As the girls walked ahead of us, Larry leaned in to me and said, "Are you fucking kidding me. These girls are smoking. To hell with my pad and the stuck up broads that live there, I need to get a place like yours, closer to the colleges. Good work, my friend. Which one do I get to go after?"

"You get Kelly, the one with the big boobs. I told her you were shy though, so play the part. We keep the beer and weed flowing, she'll be on top of you soon enough."

We got to the stadium and Larry was true to his word, getting the girls stamped so that we could all enjoy the free alcohol in the suite, despite their ages. I told them not to get too silly because we had all night to go. The seats were great, as was the game, and by the time the Cardinals pulled out a 9-2 victory against the Reds about 6:00 p.m., we were all feeling no pain. True to form, Kelly was paying most of her attention to Larry while I got to know Kim better. She was as cool a girl as she was pretty, and almost knew more about the Cardinals than I did which was great, because most girls I'd been with, including my ex-wife, hated not only the Cardinals but sports altogether. We were finally kicked out of the suite and eased our way back to Larry's to relax before hitting the town.

When we got back, Larry immediately got out the bong and we got high again as we watched the sun start to set on the balcony. Kelly started taking her hits and then blowing them to Larry so Kim started doing the same with me. Kim got close enough to kiss a few times, but I didn't want to get too pushy. Plus, I hoped that Kim was like most women I knew, who got really horny after they got really high. We finally had enough and I suggested we hop in the jacuzzi for a while to relax before we got ready to go out on the town. The girls giggled as they ran to the bathroom to put on their swimsuits. As soon as they were out of sight, Larry high-fived me and went to his room to change. I walked over to my bag and quickly stripped before sliding on my swim trunks. I decided to go with the tighter, shorter pair to help set up the sexy, intimate mood Larry and I were going for.

Larry returned in his shorts and with some towels and he fired up the jacuzzi while I got us some drinks to set by the tub. We also lit a couple candles he had and had everything looking good when Kelly and Kim emerged. I watched Larry's jaw drop before he recovered and extended his hand to help Kelly in the jacuzzi. She was wearing a very skimpy red and white bikini that nearly spilled out her breasts and showed everything below except for a tiny patch around her muff. Kim was equally as hot in a yellow two-piece that went great with her beautiful skin tone and left little to the imagination. After Kelly and Larry settled in, I helped Kim step into the jacuzzi and she snuggled up close to me after I entered.

We were barely in the spa for a few minutes before Kim slid her hand across my left knee and then up and down my thigh, giving me a little squeeze halfway up my leg. My cock was straining and pulsing just millimeters from her hand and she finally felt it when she lifted her hand from my leg. She kind of pulled away at first, then resumed rubbing my leg while my hard-on rubbed against the back of her hand. I had my left arm around her and was gently stroking her shoulder while I moved my right hand underneath to rub her leg. The bubbling water helped to conceal our movements, but it was hard to ignore Larry and Kelly who were being a little more obvious and noisy. I finally saw Kelly slide over on top of Larry and begin kissing him out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't tell if Kim was too focused on us to notice or was just ignoring them as they continued to kiss for several minutes while we played with each other's leg. I finally took the initiative with Kim and grazed my hand further up her leg, close to the juncture of her thighs while my left hand slid down her shoulder closer to her breast. She responded by parting her legs to allow me easier access while her hand moved from my leg to grasp my swollen cock. I finally moved my left hand up to tilt her chin toward me and leaned in for our first kiss. Larry and Kelly splashed and made a mountain of noise as they exited the jacuzzi to continue in his bedroom, but Kim and I were unfazed and continued our kissing and caressing.

When we were finally alone, I pulled Kim over on top of me and ground my cock into her as I kissed her neck and pawed at her tits. She finally released our kiss and leaned up, but only to reach behind her and pull the drawstring holding her bikini top together free, exposing her pert little breasts to me. Her breasts may have been small, but she had long thick nipples that extended out, begging to be kissed and sucked. I reached to my mouth for one while I pinched the other as Kim cried out in sexual pleasure. I finally pulled myself away from her breast, setting her up on the edge of the tub so that I could remove her bottoms and go to town on her pussy. After I removed them, I first had to look at her whole naked beauty and take her in before moving my head between her legs and clamping myself onto her shaved bare but wet, juicy box.

I slid my tongue up and down between her long slit before focusing my attention on her sweet little button that had emerged from its hood. It took very little time for my tongue action to bring her over the edge and she bucked against me as she spasmed in orgasm. I continued to alternate my tongue between her clit and her box and she followed up with another strong orgasm that caused to her to put her hands on my shoulders to push me away as she whimpered, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, no more, it's too sensitive." I pulled away and allowed her to recover, leaning back to relax in the warm, bubbly water.

Before long, Kim had recovered and moved towards me. I sat up on the opposite edge of the tub and opened my legs wide, offering myself to her so she return the favor. She moved her head between my legs and rubbed my shaft with her soft, tender hands before licking the head of my engorged cock as she cupped my balls with her left hand. She finally slid her mouth over the length of my shaft, or most of it, and sucked me for several minutes, although she never did deep throat me all the way. Her tongue and mouth expertly massaged my rod and I reached the brink of orgasm, but held off and pulled her from me.

Pulling Kim with me, I made our way out of the jacuzzi and over to one of Larry's comfortable chaise lounges. Sitting down on the edge, I motioned for Kim to sit on me and she mounted me, wrapping her legs behind me. My hard cock pounded in and out of her sweet pussy for all it was worth as we kissed. She then whispered into my ear for me to bite her hard nipples, so I moved my mouth downward as she leaned back to offer her breasts to me. I sucked in her left nipple as we fucked, then bit down to give her some pleasurable pain. This sent her over the edge again and her juices spilled out of her pussy and around my cock. This spurred me on and I released her nipples to focus on my own satisfaction. She continued on a roller coaster of mini orgasms as I flooded her with my release, sending a torrent of cum inside her. She fell back against and I fell back in the chair as we regained ourselves. My wilting cock finally slipped from her with a plop and we slowly got up to get a drink and see what Larry and Kelly were up to.

Entering his apartment, both still naked, we approached his room and were treated with the sight of Kelly riding Larry's cock. They had apparently lasted a little longer than us but appeared to be reaching the throes of their own climaxes as Larry bucked his hips up hard into Kelly and cried out while she went stiff and collapsed against his chest. Kim, obviously excited by the show we had interrupted, reached for my soft cock with her nimble fingers, then pulled me to her for a slow, soft erotic kiss. I think she was ready to go again, but I wasn't quite there yet. I go my reprieve when Larry announced that we could all use a rinse off and his shower was plenty big to accommodate us.

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers
12