College Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake4000
Jake4000
102 Followers

"I was nervous about the actual idea of my own brother coming in me at first. Maybe I overthought it because I've thought of making love with you for so long! I didn't 'know' that we were going to make love tonight. But lover, and please don't think I'm a slut, but I kind of hoped we'd make love tonight when we left the apartment. OK, Bobby, honestly, I hoped with all my heart that we'd make passionate love tonight! And every night after." Becky stated matter of factly. Bobby spanked her big, beautiful ass twice in reply, then gently pinched her firm bottom side.

"You're not a slut, Becky, for wanting to make love with me. And I've got a confession too. I was hoping we'd become one flesh tonight too. And more than once, if it's OK with you." Bobby replied with a grin.

"You'd better be up inside of me more than once tonight! You've got a lot of time to make up for, Bobby!" Becky chided. "My legs will be spread all night for you, expecting to be filled with that big cock of yours each time you are hard."

"I didn't realize you would come so quickly, or so much, the first time, or I might have at least mentioned I'm not on birth control before we did it. Besides, I like that we make love naturally, like a man and woman are meant to." Becky added.

"Me too." Bobby replied.

"And please forgive me for not telling you before, that I want more than your hunky body. I want to please you, and that includes pleasing your body. I've never BEEN as OK as I am right now. I'm more than OK. I'm fucking FANTASTIC!" Becky squealed. "And, I'm FULL of my lover's seed -- my own stud muffin brother's seed!" She exclaimed lustfully. "I want you to make me pregnant, Bobby. Not because you are my brother, or because you are the hottest man I've ever seen, or because you made me come harder than I've ever come before, or because your cock is so thick and long it nearly rubs the back of my breasts..." Becky gasped for air, then continued, "But because I love YOU. You, who you are, not what your titles are."

Becky reached between her open thighs and put Bobby's still hard penis back inside of her vagina, in a quiet, matter of fact mode, as if it were the most natural and regular thing for her to do when sitting atop her man. "I thought your penis would get soft after you came in me, Bobby. Are you on Viagra or something?"

"No. That's the result of your beautiful body. You not only make me hard, you keep me hard. Wanting you all over again."

"I've wanted to make a family with you for a long time." Becky said in small, sexy voice, as she used her new found vaginal muscles to firmly squeeze her brother's cock.

"For how long?" Bobby asked with a moaning voice, as he enjoyed her ministrations.

"If my heart had its way, I'd be nude, on top of you, just like I am right now, only nursing our child while I sit on your hard cock and squeeze you until I'm done nursing. Then I'd lay our child down next to us, and we'd get passionate and wild until you put another child in my womb, lover."

"Wow, that far back?" Bobby said with a smile. "You wanted me to get you pregnant that long ago?"

"Yep. I've had a full woman's body for some time, Bobby, and with it, a full woman's desires. And age has nothing to do with being a woman. I had periods, hormonal swings, breasts that, without bragging, were frankly larger than mom's or any of my friends' mother's chests for that matter, and a vagina that ached every night for my brother's hard penis, and warm sperm."

"I've noticed that you were a woman -- a beautiful woman, for a while too. Your high school years were killers on my self control. You have no idea how many times I wanted to come to you in the middle of the night, wake you up, and show you that I was a man, ready to please your womanly body."

"Most of those nights you would not have awoken me, Bobby, because I would have been awake thinking about sneaking into your room, lifting off my shirt, and sitting on top of you, nude, like I am right now." Becky replied.

"Listen Bobby, I've thought about having more than just your big penis as I fingered myself in bed. I've thought about having your babies too. Each time I've tried to image what it would feel like when your rod spurted your seed deep into my tummy." Becky smiled as she twirled her long brunette hair with her left index finger.

"And now I know. And you felt way better than I had imaged when you came in me. WAY better than I imagined. You came so hard! Your spurts were so forceful! Your seed was so warm! And you came so much! My vagina is overflowing with your seed! My desire only intensified the moment you opened my vagina with that wonderful tool of yours, already spurting your manly juices. Knowing that you may have begun making me pregnant even before you officially took all of my virginity made it that much hotter! Mmmm! It was an awesome feeling to have you shooting your seed deep into my belly while you gave me the most intense orgasm of my life." Becky smiled as she twirled her long dark hair with her left index finger.

"And you know when you gave me your seed, Bobby? I could tell that you weren't just getting off inside of me. When you came, I felt you loving me. And I felt your desire to make a baby with me, inside of me, when we did it!" Becky continued. "And that felt SO GOOD!"

"But how did you know, Sis? How could you know? How could you possibly know I was trying to make you pregnant when I came?" Bobby inquired. "I mean, yeah, you made me squirt REALLY hard, but I didn't say anything at all about my desire to put my baby into your womb. I was afraid you'd freak out, or tell me to 'Pull out!' And that's a really shitty thought on my part, to try to make you pregnant after I promised to pull out. But, I didn't expect to come as I entered you, and when I did come, I wanted to make a baby with you so badly! I mean, impregnating any woman on a first date is extreme. I'm sorry, Becky. I know what I did was really bad. Doing that to you, in you and all, without even asking you first. But it all happened so fast. Anyway, I promise on my love for you, never to come inside of you bareback without talking about pregnancy first, and receiving your permission."

"You are so sweet, brother, but you don't have to make that promise. You already had permission to come inside of me! I gave it to you when I slide down your cock as it was spurting your seed, without telling you I'm not on birth control. I owe you an apology for that. I gave my body to you without reservation tonight, and I didn't pull off of you, or ask you to try and pull out, even when I felt you coming. I tried to get pregnant just now, Bobby, without talking about it first. That's pretty irresponsible of me, and selfish of me."

"Maybe I should have sat back up when your first spurt hit my clit. But I was coming too hard to think clearly. And it felt so good when you came! Bobby, I WANTED it! As much, if not more than you did! We are 'connected'. More than just physically, which is intense in its own right. It's an emotional connection that I can't put into words. It's an 'oneness'. It's way more than having your hard penis deep in my come filled vagina. That physical connect is awesome, and I love it. But that's only a shadow of the connection between our souls, brother. I want to have your children. I want a family with you."

"Besides, Bobby, you didn't ask me if I was on birth control before we started to make love. We both had plenty of opportunities to discuss it once we were in the car, on our way home to make love. That told me a lot about your desires, before we even did it. I pretty much knew before your penis touched my vagina, that you would be coming inside of me tonight, without any birth control. I just asked you to pull out because I was scared. But when you came, that fear was replaced with love and desire for your baby. And I'm glad you did it inside of me." She said with a smile.

"Now, lover, it's OK to if you get me pregnant tonight! I'm yours for the taking, and the loving, and the baby making, Bobby!"

Bobby felt her sopping wet, gapping pussy squeezing his cock as sperm dripped down his still hard rod. Bobby felt great -- about being in her -- about coming in her -- especially about doing it bareback. Bobby couldn't help but smile at Becky's newest, most intimate revelation of the night.

Becky dismounted her brother's hard penis, and to her utter shock and amazement, felt Bobby turn around in the bed, and bury his face between her cum coated thighs. He was too aroused to contemplate what he was about to do, or think of what he would find in his sister's vagina. He wanted to turn her on!

Becky became quite embarrassed at having her brother's face suddenly between her outstretched thighs, looking close up at her womanhood, and putting his very tongue inside her vagina. "Bobby, Stop! What on earth are you . . .?!" She exclaimed, stopping in mid-sentence as her body suddenly responded most favorably to the intimate feel of her brother's gentle tongue probing -- exploring -- the surface of big, swollen clit. "Oh..." Becky exclaimed involuntarily, in response to Bobby's loving ministrations. Becky took in a quick breath of air as she felt the intimately pleasant sensation of his wide tongue parting the inner lips of her vagina. "Oh, that feels so good! So dirty, but SO GOOD! But I probably shouldn't let him keep doing this."

"Bobby, Stop! I'm full of your seed!" she moaned half-heartedly, hoping that he would continue to plow her womanhood with that marvelous tongue of his, dispute her warning. But her thighs were covering Bobby's ears, making her voice distant and muffled. To Becky's delight, Bobby did not relent, but rather continued his gentle oral onslaught between her thighs. Becky's bottom and hips began small, shaky contractions. Becky felt flush and warm, and her mind clouded as Bobby brought her into another orgasm. Becky's physical response encouraged Bobby's mouth to continue. Her beautiful body conveyed how much he was pleasing her, even as his ears vaguely registered her muffled, subdued protests.

By now Becky was past the point of protest, and willing to shamelessly beg if that's what it took to keep Bobby down there until this most marvelous orgasm concluded. Becky moaned loudly, "Oh, lover, oh yes! Ah ha! Oh, Bobby, yes! Don't stop! Don't EVER fucking stop!!" Becky screamed with joy as Bobby's mouth provided an earth shattering orgasm. Her whole body shook and convulsed uncontrollably. She could not speak coherently. She screamed again as her bottom rose off the bed of its own accord, and her large thighs clamped tightly around Bobby's head. Bobby grabbed her voluptuous ass tightly, and held onto it, French kissing her smooth pussy deeper as she continued to come on his face.

Mouth over her vaginal lips, Bobby felt Becky's vagina ooze thick, sticky goo onto his tongue. However, he was too aroused by his woman's sexy body and his pride in taking her to heaven yet again, to care. And, he found their commingled juices, combined with the act of turning Becky on, so pleasing, that it overcame any pre-conceived reservations he had about oral sex. He took a mouthful of her vaginal overflow from her still quivering vagina as Becky enjoyed her brother's intimate French kisses.

Becky's orgasm slowed, and her vaginal needs took over. She wiggled and began to sit up, saying, "Get inside of me, lover! Come inside of me!" Becky begged.

Bobby then backed away from her pussy, and mounted her, shoving his stiff cock up her cum filled vagina. As Becky opened her mouth to reply to his manhood's onslaught in her vagina, he put his open mouth on Becky's open mouth. His tongue went into her mouth, and retreated, as her tongue chased him. She tasted themselves, and found it intimately pleasant. It gave her feelings of oneness, as she considered their mixed sexual fluids that Bobby brought forth from between her legs. So erotic. To have her brother's sperm on her tongue. The same sperm that he'd put up her vagina earlier, and reclaimed from her depths with his own mouth! Bobby's mouth moved the come toward her tongue, coating the tip, then retreating to see her response. Becky reacted by putting her tongue deeper into him, seeking out their mixed sexual juices. Bobby then dripped the seed into her mouth, letting half go to her, and keeping half himself. They swallowed together, as they moaned in approval of the intimacy they just shared.

"You taste good, Bobby, especially once it's been inside of me. I can't believe I took the same come into two different places in my body!" Becky explained. "Wow!"

"You taste good too, lover, especially between your thighs, when you are full of my seed!" Bobby replied. "I liked seeing myself dripping from inside of you."

He then mounted her, sliding in much easier this time. Though still pleasantly tight, Becky was no longer snug to the point of discomfort. And, their natural lubricant reduced his friction upon his penis enough to actually enjoy their oneness for more than a few seconds. This time Bobby pumped into her, giving her manly, hard, deep thrusts as Becky grunted and moaned in response to each thrust.

"My God, he's strong! His thrusts reach so deep within me. He feels so good!" "Fuck me, Bobby. Give it to me! All you got, lover! I want to see what my brother is capable of giving me!" Becky challenged.

Emboldened by her challenge, Bobby rammed harder and deeper into Becky, mashing their pubic bones together tightly each time. Becky's bottom responded, quivering in his hands, telling him what he wanted to know. Her breathing became more labored, her sighs more pronounced. "Oh, Bobby, yes. Ah huh! Almost! Yes. More! Almost, lover! YESSS!!!"

Bobby responded by fucking faster, grabbing onto her big ass to give himself leverage as he rammed into her faster and faster. "OH FUCK YES! Becky arched her back, threw her head upward, and screamed loudly as only a woman in full orgasm can scream."

But Becky's orgasm did not subside; rather it rolled to a slightly lower level, then immediately built up again to another mind splitting crescendo. "Oh, Bobby, I'm . . . ." then she screamed again, a high pitched, sexy sound of pleasure from deep in her womanly chest. Her pleasure floated within her body another minute, subsided somewhat, and rose again. "Oh, I'm coming again . . . " She managed to mouth as the third wave descended into her vagina and exploded throughout her body. And a minute later, "Fuck, Bobby, you gave me another!" She cried out a minute later. "Don't stop! HARDER!" she cried out as her multiple orgasms crashed into her body like a wind driven ocean into the side of a cliff.

After ten minutes, Bobby slowed his pace somewhat, causing her orgasm to end. Her pussy was drowned in her juices, and Bobby's cock was still shoved deep within her, at the apex of another thrust, when her second set of multiple orgasms arose. "Oh, yes, Bobby, give it to me again! Oh, Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!" She screamed as she rode another ten minutes of orgasmic fucking.

Finally Bobby's body could hold back no more, and he thrust deep into her, buried his cock deep within her, head smashed against her cervix, and CAME . . . AND CAME . . . AND CAME!!

"Oh, Bobby, fuck! You're coming in me! So much inside of me!" Becky moaned as she felt his hard blasts in and on her cervix. She felt him come and come. "Damn, you're still coming inside of me!" she exclaimed breathlessly. "Keep coming, lover! I want all you got!" Two minutes later Becky's overfilled pussy let loose of Bobby's now deflating cock. She felt a gush of thick sauce depart from her body, running down her ass and underneath of her, soaking the bed.

Bobby was still lying between her outstretched thighs, his cream coated penis lying on top of her soaked pussy. Becky's lips were swollen and pulled far apart. Her vagina was gaping open, with Bobby's thick sperm slowly dribbling out. Becky fondly thought back to how they reached this awesome point in their lives. How lucky she was that her roommate pledged to a sorority at the last minute. How Bobby's dorm mate turned out to be a drug dealer and thug, causing his room to be an inaccessible crime scene. How they were unsure about suddenly rooming together in college. How close they had come to not even going out tonight. Becky smiled as she basked in her brother's love, content with their new found life, as she waited for Bobby to resume pounding her pussy, and give more her orgasms, and yes, most of all, more of his wonderful seed.

Jake4000
Jake4000
102 Followers