College Roommates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He's the one with the brown hair in the middle.'

'Really? Oh my. He is big isn't he? And he is so pretty.' Hearing Jill say that sent a dagger through Dave's heart. He hated hearing her say something nice about the awful Ged but he knew she was right. It was obvious to everyone that he was astonishingly good-looking. Suddenly he heard Ged's booming voice. 'Hey, there's my little dude.' This made Dave almost shake with nervous anticipation of what was going to happen next; it turned out to be worse than he had feared.

Ged lead his team mates over to the table. 'Hey Dave. How's it hanging?'

'Hello Ged.'

'Hold on a minute. Don't tell me this is Jill.'

Jill stood up and extended her hand. 'Hi. Pleased to meet you.' She was all smiles. Her initial impression of Ged was good. Unlike almost every other man she met Ged did not once look at her boobs; he maintained eye contact. Surely this was not the same oaf that Dave had been talking about. For her part she had noticed a very obvious and very large bulge in Ged's shorts as he had approach. She found it a little hard to stop her eyes being drawn back to it.

Ged maintained his eye contact with Jill and kept on holding her hand as he spoke to Dave. 'Dave man. You said you had a girlfriend but you never said how beautiful she is.' Dave remained silent and so Ged continued, this time to Jill. 'Well it is a pleasure to meet you Jill. And I must say that Dave here has done very well for himself indeed. You are truly gorgeous; those eyes of yours are simply stunning.'

Jill felt her face get red but she loved the compliment. Ged was the first man other than Dave to comment other eyes before her breasts. 'Thanks,' was all she could manage to say.

Ged finally dropped Jill's hand and slapped Dave on the back. Dave had not seen it coming and so his glasses fell off and he began to cough and splutter as he tried to catch his breath. The group of footballers all laughed at him. Dave felt utterly humiliated. However, it was Ged, the only one who was not laughing, who told his team mates off for mocking Dave. He then laid a hand on Dave's shoulder. 'Sorry man. Sometimes I forget my own strength.'

Jill thought that Ged was nice. He was showing a lot of grace; he seemed thoughtful. Of course it helped that he had been so nice to her.

'I must say Jill that I admire Dave's restraint. I am telling you the absolute truth here. I honestly know that if I had a girlfriend who was as drop dead gorgeous as you then I would not have been able to wait so long. I would not have been able to control myself. You would have driven me wild with desire. I hope that doesn't shock you?'

Jill's face was bright red. She was completely flattered by this beautiful hulk of a man but she was also suddenly very angry with Dave. 'What?...err...no that does not shock me. What does shock me is that you...' she was talking to Dave now, '...spoke to Ged about our sex life.'

'Or lack of it,' one of Ged team mates said and the rest of them laughed loudly. Dave was out of his depth. What could he do? Ged was acting like a completely reformed character; he was acting, and Dave knew it was an act, like a nice guy; not the boorish oaf he actually was. He had also managed to drop Dave right in it.

Dave could not say anything and Jill stormed off in anger. Dave did not know what had just happened. After all he had said about Ged to Jill her first impression of him would turn out to be really positive with Dave being trashed in the process. Dave was unhappy.

'Shit dude. I dropped you in it good there, man.' Ged and his friends laughed at Dave. Dave remained silent. 'Did you see her tits? Man they were awesome. You could suckle on those bad boys all night long.'

One of Ged's friends then chipped in with, 'And those lips. Man, that mouth is just made for sucking cock.' Dave felt sick as the football team talked dirty about his Jill.

'And that ass man. I wanna see that jelly wobble as I fuck that fine ass.' For the next ten minutes Dave had to sit in silence unable to eat whilst each member of the team talked about what they would like to do to Jill. The bell that indicated the start of afternoon classes came as sweet relief for Dave and he practically ran to his first class.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

When Dave got back to his room after class he was happy to find that he was alone; no Ged. He started to do some studying but found it hard to concentrate. He was not used to Jill being mad with him; especially about something so personal. He tried to call her but there was no answer so he sent her a text.

He persisted with his studies for another hour or so but finally gave up trying to make himself concentrate. He sent another text to Jill; still no answer. He felt completely deflated. His girlfriend was mad at him and he could not even talk to her. He could not cope with his emotions any longer and he started to gently weep. He was mad at himself for being so week but he just could not help it.

About half an hour later he heard a knock at the door. He got up, dried his eyes and opened the door. To his massive relief Jill was standing there. She walked into the room without as much as a peck on the cheek; she was obviously still mad at him. Jill sat on the edge of Ged's bed. Dave made them some drinks, gave one to Jill and then sat on the edge of his own bed. They were silent for what seemed like an age.

'Well?' Jill finally said.

'Well what?' Dave did not like this. He did not know what she was expecting from him.

'Well, why would you tell someone you hardly know; someone that you say you hate; something so personal to you and me?'

'I...err...I don't know what happened. He forced it out of me.'

'What do you mean he forced it out of you? Did he hurt you?' Even in her anger Jill still showed her concern for her Dave.

'No. He just sort of tricked me into it.' Dave knew that he sounded pathetic.

'So basically you just told him?'

'Yes but...'

'No Dave. You just told him. No tricks. You are the cleverest person I know; I do not see how someone like Ged could trick you into saying something so personal.'

Dave knew he could not win here so he just said, 'I am truly sorry Jill. It won't happen again.'

'Okay I suppose.' They sat in silence and drank their drinks for a few minutes. Dave was about to say something when the door burst open. Dave's heart sank.

'Hey dude, how's it hanging?' Ged was back. 'Hello, hello if it isn't the delightful Jill.' Jill stood up to give Ged access to his bed but instead he grabbed her, kissed her cheek and gave her a friendly hug. 'Hi Jill. Don't get up. I just need to get cleaned up then I am out of here. A big night out with the lads.'

'Hi Ged.' Jill noticed that Ged was very sweaty but his odour was somehow intoxicating, just like the feel of his impressive muscles as he hugged her. She really did not see why Dave hated him so much. Yes he was an outgoing, confident jock but he seemed lovely.

'You don't mind if I take a quick shower do you Jill? I can try and find somewhere else if you want me too.' Dave felt sick at the sound of what he was convinced was fake concern. He was certain that Ged was just trying to make Dave look bad.

'Hey, it's your room.'

'Okay cool.' What Jill had not expected was that Ged would strip off down to his jockstrap right there in front of her. She knew it was naughty but she could not draw her eyes away from Ged's body. She had never seen anything so perfect and the sight of his huge bulge in his jockstrap made her feel a little bit giddy. Dave noticed that Jill was looking at Ged's body but knew he could say nothing.

Ged made his way to the bathroom. Jill's eyes were fixed to his rock hard flawless buttocks. She was amazed that any man could be so beautiful. Just before he entered the bathroom Ged look back over his shoulder at Jill, noticing that she was checking out his ass. He gave her a cheeky wink and a smile. Jill was mortified that she had been caught out; she quickly averted her gaze and was all flustered.

Once she had composed herself she had decided to forgive Dave; her guilt at ogling Ged helped a lot with this. They began chatting about each other's courses. Things seemed almost normal again until Ged emerged from the bathroom. Dave was horrified to see that he was dressed only in a tiny hand towel that was wrapped around his waist. It just about covered everything but it was a close thing.

Ged moaned about there being no proper towels in the bathroom. He went over to one of his suitcases, opened it and bent over to search through his things for a larger towel. Ged kept his legs straight but slightly apart as he bent over and so Dave and Jill had a perfect view of his ass cheeks and, more notably, the end of his huge cock as it swung freely between his legs. Dave saw Jill's eyes almost popping out of her head. She had never even seen Dave's cock but she was aware of its small size. As far as Dave knew this was the first cock that she had ever seen up close; he was right. Dave feared that Jill fancied Ged a little bit; he was right about that too.

The sight of part of Ged's cock made Jill feel giddy again. She could not believe how much bigger it was than Dave's. She had no idea that they got that big. She began to feel some stirrings deep inside her.

Eventually Ged departed for his big night out. Jill chatted for a while longer to Dave and then left to go and do some of her own studies in her room. Dave spent the rest of the night filled with worry about how Jill reacted to seeing Ged almost naked. He finally dropped off into sleep at around ten.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Dave was woken at about midnight by the sound of the door opening and Ged coming in. He pretended to be asleep to try and avoid any kind of interaction with Ged. His heart sank when he heard a female voice say, 'Hey, there's someone in here.'

'Don't worry about that pussy. He won't bother us. If he does I will just kick his ass. He is asleep anyway.'

The girl laughed and said, 'He won't be asleep for long. I am a screamer.'

'Well what you waiting for you dirty little slut?'

For the next three hours Dave had to listen to Ged fucking his girl four times. He was convinced that one of the times was even anal. The girl was right; she was a screamer. Ged must have made her cum at least six times. Dave was thoroughly miserable.

Over the next three weeks the same thing happened every night. Ged would have a different girl every night and his sessions would last for at least two and half hours each. For a lot of young guys having this going on in the same room as you would have been an enjoyable free sex show but not for Dave. He never once sneaked a look. He always pretended to be asleep.

His relationship with Jill was back to normal but he remained concerned that she seemed to really like Ged, who continued to compliment her and flirt with her at every opportunity.

Dave had built up the courage to ask her if she was ready to make love. She had said that she was not. She could not do it in her room because of Rachel and she would not do it in Dave's because they never knew when Ged would turn up. Dave could not afford a hotel but even if he could Jill said she did not want that as it would be too contrived; too much pressure. She suggested that they wait a while longer. Generally Dave was comfortable with this; albeit a little disappointed. The persistent thing that lessened his comfort was the effect that Ged had on Jill. She was somehow more girly when she was with him. It made him a little jealous.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

One evening Dave and Jill were sitting on Dave's bed chatting when Ged walked in with another guy from the football team and three cheerleaders. Dave was sure he recognised one of them as Beth from his first meeting with Ged.

'Hi Jill. You are looking particularly stunning this evening.'

'Hi Ged. Thanks.'

'Hey, we are heading off to a party. Everyone is invited. It is going to be wild. You two should come.'

'Oh no I don't think so.' Dave did not want this to happen.

'Oh come on dude. You never go to parties. Let you hair down a bit man. Jill wants to go don't you Jill?'

Jill turned to Dave and said exactly what he did not want to hear. 'Well I would like to go to a party Dave. Can we please? I mean, we have been at college for almost a month and I haven't been to a party yet. I feel like I am missing out.' Dave could not resist Jill's pleading, especially with an audience.

'Okay, I guess.' Dave hated parties and he dreaded going to one with Ged.

They all piled into a cab and headed off to the party. Someone got out a bottle of champagne, popped it and took a swig straight out of the bottle. The cheerleaders squealed and took turns drinking the golden liquor. Dave refused when it was his turn; he did not drink. So the bottle was thrust into Jill's hands and much to Dave's amazement she drank deeply from it. He had never seen her drink before. She saw his look and laughed, 'Well we are at college now. Let's have some fun.' Everyone in the cab apart from Dave and the driver cheered agreement and carried on drinking.

The party was hell for Dave. Loud music, lots of people and none of them paying him any attention. To make it worse Ged had monopolised Jill's time. He had her engrossed in conversation. She found him charming, interesting and witty. He also had the knack of keeping their conversation going naturally for a long time. The loud music meant that Dave could not hear what was being said and so could not join in. He hated Ged more every time he leaned into Jill to whisper the next snippet of conversation into her ear. Jill on the other hand was enjoying the attention. Every time Ged whispered something she felt his breath in her ear and it sent shivers through her entire body.

After a couple of hours Dave was feeling weird. He could not see straight and standing up was getting very difficult. He found a seat and sat down. He did not know what was going on. If he did not know better he would have said that he was drunk but he did not drink. He had stuck to fruit juice all night. He fell asleep.

Ged laughed and pointed and said to Jill, 'Wow, Dave looks wasted.'

'Oh no. He does not drink.'

'Well he has tonight. He has been knocking back that punch. He must have finally let his hair down.' They both laughed.

'Well that would be a first.' They laughed again. Jill felt a little bit mean but it was true.

Suddenly a slow track was playing on the sound system. Ged immediately made his move. 'Hey, do you want to dance with me?'

'I don't know if I should. Do you think he will be all right?'

'He is just a little drunk and tired. I will make sure he gets home safe and sound. You have to have at least one dance at your first college party.' She was convinced.

Ged led Jill to the dance floor and pulled her close. Their bodies touched and he wrapped his arms around her waist; she followed suit. They danced for three songs whilst chatting happily. Ged never broke eye contact with Jill throughout. It made her feel special; like he was looking into her very sole. The feel of his muscles through his clothes made her feel unusually excited. She felt guilty about it but she could not deny that she was very attracted to this man. She still loved her Dave but this man was new, exciting, beautiful and sexy as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

When they arrived back at campus it was just past two in the morning. Dave was still passed out and so Ged was carrying him fireman style over his left shoulder. He had his right arm around Jill's shoulder to provide her with a bit of warmth against the chilly night air. Ged led them to his and Dave's room. He unlocked the door, took Dave inside and threw him on the bed. He then turned to Jill. 'Well I guess I better get you home young lady.' Jill giggled.

On the way across campus Ged gently grabbed Jill's hand. She did not resist; it felt nice; it felt right.

When they reached the door to Jill's hall they turned to look at each other. 'Well goodnight sweet Jill.'

'Goodnight Ged. I had fun tonight.'

Before she could turn away Ged put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her close. He looked down into her eyes and kissed her ever so gently on her luscious lips. Jill melted in his arms; desire was suddenly coursing through her body. He kissed her again; this time she responded. It was long and gentle. Jill marvelled at how such a big man could be so tender. He started to plant a million sweet little pecks all over her lips and even on the end of her nose. Jill felt like she never had before; she felt as horny as hell.

Ged moved in for a deeper, more passionate kiss. Jill responded by sticking her tongue into Ged mouth. When their tongues met and played with each other the sensation sent shivers right through Jill's body directly to her most personal areas. She tried to pull him even closer to her; it was impossible but she squeezed herself against him as hard as she could.

When the kiss finally finished Ged started to gently nibble her lips; another sensation she had never experienced before. He kissed her again, very gently this time before turning her around and showering her neck with tiny little kisses. She was so sensitive; her entire body was covered with goose bumps. His every touch sent electric shocks through her body; waking her dormant sexuality. He started to tenderly nibble on one of her ear lobes, whispering sweet nothings as he did all about how beautiful she was. Jill was beginning to seriously fall for this man.

After twenty minutes of bliss Ged finally gave her one last kiss and said, 'Well I guess you should get some sleep. I will see you soon beautiful.'

Jill let herself into her room quietly so as not to wake Rachel. When she got into bed she could not sleep. She just kept on thinking of the gorgeous Ged and his electrifying touch. She started to do something she had never done before; she started to play with her surprisingly wet pussy. She gently rubbed her fingers over her inflamed labia as she imagined Ged doing all kinds of naughty things to her. She imagined that her fingers were his and it felt wonderful.

She allowed her fingers to penetrate a little deeper and she felt something a little harder that sent shock waves through her body when touched. She guessed that it must be her clitoris. She rubbed it whilst dreaming of Ged's muscles; Ged's cock. She felt herself getting breathless and then suddenly an explosion happened in her body. This was something she had never felt before. Her whole body shuddered as an intense feeling of pleasure filled every fibre of her being. She had to bite hard on her lip to stop herself moaning and waking the very prudish Rachel.

Jill had just had her first orgasm and she wanted more. She knew then that she had to have Ged and soon.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

After Jill had calmed down from her orgasm she tried to get some sleep but she failed. She just could not stop obsessing about Ged. She turned round and looked at the clock. It read 03:15. She made her mind up that she could not wait. She picked up her phone and sent a text to Ged. 'I am coming over.'

Suddenly Jill was very nervous. Was she really going to do this? Was she really going to destroy her Dave? She hated those questions but they were all insignificant compared to her overriding thought. 'I have to have Ged.' She was horny and filled with lust for that beautiful man.

She was also nervous about losing her virginity, especially to such a huge cock, but she was sure that Ged would treat her tenderly; be gentle with her.

She did not know what to wear. She wanted to be sexy but did not really know how. She decided on an old cliché and set out for Ged and Dave's hall.

On the other side of campus Dave was still dead to the world. Oblivious to the fact that for the first night since he got to college Ged did not have a girl in their room. That was about to change.