College Roommates Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to him with tears of pain running down her face and ordered, 'Again.' He did as he was told and spanked her another three times before grabbing the makeup bag and heading out. He tried to think of something very unsexy to try and control his massive and very obvious erection before he got to the car.

Rachel lay naked on the floor. Her ass was deep red and throbbing. She knew it would be painful to sit on. Her emotions were mixed; she was sad and angry that her Jill had been taken away from her for the weekend but her spanking and the progress of her plan made her incredibly horny. Her horniness won out. She grabbed some of Jill's used panties from the laundry basket and spent the next two hours making herself cum in them until they were soaked in her juices.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

It took Ged about three hours to drive to his parents' house. When they arrived Jill's breath was taken away by the magnificence of it. The house must have had ten bedrooms, the gardens at the front were huge with a long winding driveway leading up to the house and there was a thick wooded area over to the left. Everything was perfectly manicured. She noticed two people tending to the garden. Ged's parents were obviously rich.

It was every bit as impressive inside. Ged's mother had designed the décor to perfection; the ideal mix of contemporary and traditional; it was stunning. Jill asked Ged to show her around and they spent the next half an hour exploring all three floors before arriving at a massive bedroom that was obviously decked out for a rich teenager.

'This is my room. We can stay here tonight if you want. Or you can choose one of the other rooms if you prefer.'

'This room would be perfect.' She meant it too. The room was on the top floor and so they could have some privacy away from the main party later on.

Ged gently grabbed Jill close to him and kissed her softly on her plump lips. Jill let herself fall into his arms and lost herself in the sensual kiss. They stood there for several minutes just holding each other and kissing; the kiss getting progressively deeper and wetter; their tongues dancing playfully in each other's mouth.

Ged was getting very hard and wanted to rip Jill's clothes off and have her right there and then; if he had tried it then Jill would have let him; but Ged knew that his brother would disturb them any minute. So he finished the kiss and said, 'Why don't you unpack, freshen up, whatever, and I will go and fix us some drinks.'

After he left the room Jill fell back onto the bed and clasped her hands to her heart; she had an amazing feeling of blissful happiness that she did not want to end; it would soon get better.

Ten minutes or so later she made her way downstairs and into the kitchen.

'There she is. Tom, this is the very beautiful Jill.'

Jill had to do a double take; a young man who looked exactly like Ged walked up to her with his hand held out. 'Hi Jill. I am Tom, Ged's brother.' Jill could not believe how much they looked alike. She could not believe that there were two men in the world that stunning.

She shook his hand and said, 'Oh my God. You two are so much alike. Are you twins?'

'Nah,' replied Tom. 'I am his baby brother. This old man is a whole year older than me.'

'Here have a glass of wine; it's my mother's; it's the best.' Ged handed her a large ice cold glass of white wine and they all made their way out onto a patio in the back garden; which was every bit as impressive as the front garden. It had a massive summer house and a large pool.

They sat and drank there wine in the sun whilst chatting about Ged's and Tom's childhoods and the upcoming party. Jill felt so relaxed and at ease with these two beautiful, charming men. She was happy just sitting back and listening to them chat; she was mesmerised.

By the time she had finished her wine she was feeling the effects of the alcohol; they had polished off a whole bottle between them; she had never tasted anything so lovely in her life; it must have been expensive.

'I think I need to eat something.'

'Weeellllll...' Ged said as he got up and disappeared into the kitchen. He reappeared a few seconds later. 'I just happen to have prepared a picnic for us. Do you want to join me for a walk in the woods while Tom prepares the house for the onslaught of drunken students?'

'Ooooh yes. That would be delightful.'

Ged grabbed Jill's hand and they strolled hand-in-hand towards the woods. Jill's eyes looked around in wonder at the trees that were tall and thick and bright with fresh blossom. The aroma was sweet and intense. There was the ever present satisfying crunch of twigs breaking underfoot with every step. Jill thought that this place was truly magical; truly romantic. She leaned into Ged and he put his arm around her as they continued to walk through the secret pathway.

After ten minutes they broke out of the trees into a small clearing that had a little pond surrounded by a lush meadow. The grass was almost yellow with buttercups. There were three ducks swimming on the pond. The place was even more idyllic, if that were possible, than the woodland path they had just walked along.

'Oh Ged. This place is truly wonderful.'

'Yeah it is great isn't it? Me and Tom used to love playing in these woods. We have about five tree houses scattered throughout. It was amazing and I still love walking through here.'

He laid out two large picnic blankets and then opened the hamper. He had prepared a picnic of olives, cold cuts, breads, oils, fruits and salad; it was a decadent spread of the highest quality produce. Suddenly there was a loud pop that made Jill jump; she noticed that Ged had just opened a bottle of Champagne and was pouring two glasses of the golden nectar. He handed one to Jill and the both sat down on one of the blankets.

For the next hour or so they sat happily eating and drinking and chatting. Their conversation was eclectic; covering all manner of subjects from the fakeness of some plastic celebrities to poverty in the third world to their favourite classes at college. Their talk was relaxed and easy and flowing.

By the time they had almost finished the Champagne Jill was feeling very happy and relaxed and they started to feed each other strawberries and olives. Jill found it incredibly sensual and even sexy; the alcohol had loosened her up and she was beginning to feel very horny.

Ged put the glasses out of harm's way and leaned in for a kiss. He was every bit as tender and loving as Jill remembered from their first time. He playfully kissed the end of her nose before smothering her sweet lips with hundreds of tiny kisses. His mouth made its way to her ear and he whispered, 'I can't believe how beautiful you look.' He gently nibbled her earlobe. The nibbling and his breath in her ear drove Jill crazy. She grabbed his head and kissed him deeply and passionately.

The kissing was frantic and sensual. They were lying down side-by-side on the picnic blanket and Ged's hand began to explore Jill's curves; paying particular attention to her full, heaving boobs. He could feel that her nipples were hard and erect through her tight little t-shirt.

Jill ran her hands over Ged's chest; she marvelled and grew weak at the feel of his well defined muscles.

Ged pulled out of the kiss and began to kiss her neck. The sexy sensation affected every part of her body; she quickly developed goose bumps all over her body; enhancing her sensitivity. She was in heaven.

Ged rolled her over so that her back was to him and he began to plant kisses all over the back of her neck. She reached back with one hand and started to rub Ged's rock hard cock through his pants whilst he continued to explore her breasts.

Ged's hand began to work its way down her body as he continued to smother her neck with kisses. His hand lifted up the front of her skirt and he gently rubbed her wet pussy through her panties; she was obviously ready to go. He pulled the panties aside and caressed her inflamed labia with his expert fingers. Jill's eyes rolled into the back of her head as Ged pleasured her. He increased the pace of his rubbing and gently inserted a finger inside her; seeking out her clit. He found it and in a matter of seconds brought her to a huge orgasm.

Jill's body shook uncontrollably as the magic fingers continued to stimulate her most intimate areas all the way through her climax. As she calmed down she whispered, 'I am ready.'

Ged needed no further encouragement. He pulled his rock out of his pants, lifted up the back of Jill's skirt and pulled down her panties so that she could kick them off. He then slowly and carefully eased his cock inside her well lubricated pussy. Jill gasped with pain and pleasure as the huge girth made its way deeper and deeper; stretching her all the way. She felt so full and so happy. Ged put his hand inside her t-shirt and caressed her boobs as he started to move his cock in and out of her.

Experiencing sex outdoors, with the soft breeze blowing over her, made Jill feel so special, so daring and so sexy. Her man was making love to her; going very deep and sending constant shock-waves of pleasure through her sensitive receptive body. She almost could not breathe as she approached her second orgasm. She did not care that she was outside; she let herself scream out in pleasure as Ged pushed her over the edge whilst gently pumping her from behind.

Ged was enjoying the view. He loved to watch her big ass wobble as his body bumped into it with every stroke. He was getting close himself.

Ten minutes more of tender loving sex later brought Ged to the point of orgasm. He started to pump faster, which drove Jill over the edge once more. The tightening of her already very tight pussy as she climaxed was all he needed to make him cum. He exploded inside her. His strings of thing warm cum spurted deep inside Jill; filling her with his potency.

Once they had both finished climaxing Ged pulled the back of Jill's skirt down and put his cock back in his pants. He then just lay there holding Jill in his arms; spooning her until they both fell into a sexual satisfaction and alcohol induced afternoon snooze in the sun. Jill was happier than she thought it was possible for a person to be.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

After an hour or so of happy slumber Ged and Jill awoke. They polished off the rest of the Champagne in between flirty kisses and snippets of conversation. Ged then packed up the picnic and they strolled slowly back to the house.

When they got there Jill disappeared up to Ged's room to start getting ready for the party. Ged walked into the kitchen. It was transformed. There was alcohol everywhere. Tom had certainly prepared well; all of his parents' valuables and breakables were hidden away and the house was ready for a party.

As Ged entered the lounge he saw Tom and a couple of his friends rigging up the DJ booth. Tom looked up. 'So brother. Did you fuck the delightful Jill in the woods?' All three boys had stopped working and were looking at Ged; awaiting his answer.

Ged smiled. That was answer enough but he added, 'What do you think? Oh course I did.'

The boys cheered him and Tom walked up close to Ged and whispered in his ear. 'I really wanna fuck that. Do you mind if I have a crack at her tonight?'

'No point dude. She is so fucking straight-laced. She would never let you fuck her.'

'Fuck off. You just wanna keep her for yourself.' Tom was feigning anger.

'Not at all brother. You know me. I am more than happy to share my girls with you. And let's face it; if past experience is anything to go by the girls are usually more than happy to have both of us.' They both laugh as they reminisced about the many girls they had shared. 'I tell you what. Beth is coming. She will do whatever the hell you want.'

'Yeah. Beth is hot but I have been there and done that.'

'I know, but she is dirty as fuck. That never gets old.'

'Yeah. But I really wanna taste of sweet Jill. Anyway, isn't John coming too?'

'He is but he will get wasted and Beth will always do what I tell her.'

'Nah. I want Jill. Is there no way? Could you talk her into it?'

'Not a chance in hell brother. The only possible way would be...' Ged trailed off into deep thought.

Tom was obviously eager to hear Ged's idea. 'Yes. Go on. Tell me.'

' Well she is not used to drinking and she has already had quite a bit. I think we can get her completely wasted throughout the evening. Then just before she is ready to pass out I can lead her up to my room. You can disappear and get dressed into the same outfit as me and then we can swap positions just before we enter my room. She will be so wasted that she will think you are me. All you need to do is make sure that you fuck her from behind and leave straight after so that she has no chance to work out what is going on.'

'Oh man. Sweet. I love it.' Tom was getting hard just thinking about it. 'I can't wait dude.'

'Just be careful man. No kissing and most definitely no anal. She will know something is wrong straight away if you do.'

'Oh man. Really? Can't I just slip it in for a little while? Her ass is her best feature.'

'Seriously man. You go anywhere near that ass and we are both in deep trouble.'

'Okay brother. You can trust me.' They both smiled and high-fived before Ged went off to get himself ready for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Upstairs in Ged's room Jill was slightly drunk but very happy as she got herself dressed up for the party. She looked stunning in a short flowing baby-pink dress. She had managed to coax her long hair up into a sexy up-do. Ged whistled his appreciation as he entered and Jill did a little twirl for him. He kissed her and asked, 'You looking forward to the party?'

'Yeah. I am looking forward to what will happen afterwards more.' She flashed Ged a little wicked smile.

Ged smiled back whilst thinking to himself, 'You have no idea babe.'

About half an hour later they heard the music start so they headed downstairs. There were about ten people at the party by that stage; all of them Tom's friends. As the only girl there all eyes were on Jill. She felt a little uncomfortable at all the attention from such a large group of obviously horny boys that she did not know. Ged quickly fixed her a drink and put a protective arm around her; she began to relax a bit at his comforting touch; she had no idea just how strong Ged had made her fruit punch.

As the next hour passed about fifty more people got to the party and it was lively. Jill was really quite drunk by this stage and so she had lost all of her nervousness. She was happily dancing and chatting away with the cheerleaders whilst Ged was drinking with his football friends.

By the time ten o'clock arrived almost everyone was very drunk but Jill could no longer stand up. She had collapse into a heap on a sofa. In her own drunken state Beth noticed just how bad Jill was and in an unusual display of kindness she went and sought out Ged.

She found him and tugged gently on his shirt sleeve. 'Ged. I think you need to take Jill to bed. She looks like she is going to pass out.'

The music was loud so Ged knew that John, Beth's boyfriend, could not hear their conversation. 'You are a dirty fucking slut aren't you?'

Beth looked angry. 'Ged. Why are you being so mean? Don't talk to me like that.'

'But you are such a dirty slut. Jill is about to pass out and you are asking me to take her to bed so we can have a threesome. What else does that make you?'

'I did not mean that and you know it. Fuck you Ged.' Ged laughed as Beth stormed off. He knew that the time had come.

Ged walked past Tom and gave him a knowing nod. Tom returned the nod; indicating that he understood the message. Ged made his way over to help Jill whilst Tom ran off to get changed

When he reached her Ged gave Jill a gentle kiss and said, 'Come on Jill. I think you need to lie down.'

As he lead her away she slurred, 'Are you joining me?'

'Of course I am. You know we have been waiting for this night.'

'Mmmm...can't wait.' Jill was really struggling to maintain consciousness but her libido was still telling her what to say.

By the time Ged got Jill to the top floor he sensed Tom approaching them from behind. When he reached them Tom quickly swapped positions with Ged. Jill tried to raise her slumped head to see what was happening but instantly gave up and forgot that anything was happening.

Tom leaned forward and opened Ged's door; always keeping himself behind Jill. He led her to the bed and lifted her on to it. Straight away she began to fall in and out of sleep as the point of passing out approached.

Tom quickly stripped off. If she had been fully conscious Jill would have seen just how much like Ged that Tom was. Their bodies were equally large and buff and their cocks were almost identical too.

Tom got on the bed behind Jill and began squeezing her tits and he kissed the back of her neck. All Jill could manage in her semi-conscious state was a few approving mumbles. Tom could not wait any longer; he lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties and sniffed them before throwing them on the floor. Tom found it difficult to resist defiling Jill's ass but he forced himself to concentrate on her pussy. He forced himself in; Jill hardly even noticed.

Tom started to pound her hard. There was none of the gentle love making that Jill had experienced with Ged. Tom was in his own world of pleasure; he was destroying Jill's pussy. In no time at all Jill fell completely out of consciousness. Tom did not even skip a beat; he knew she had passed out but all he was interested in was using Jill as his own personal fuck toy. He continued his pounding; it felt so tight, so good. It took him only a few minutes to explode with surprising intensity inside of her. String after string of hot thick cum spurted into Jill's womb.

Once he was finished he pulled out and rubbed his cock clean on the back of Jill's dress. He got dressed and left the room to find Ged in the hallway.

'Were you waiting out here for me?' Tom looked a little annoyed.

'Fuck off. Don't be stupid. I just finished fucking Andrea.'

Tom laughed. 'Shit dude. That was quick work brother.'

'Well she is fucking hot and her ass is truly tight. So how was Jill?'

'OH MY GOD. What have you guys been up to?' It was Beth. They had not seen her approaching. She had a massive smile on her face. 'You boys are naughty. I bet Jill does not even know you swapped places.'

'What the fuck are you talking about slut?' Ged was trying to pretend it had not happened.

'I am warning you Ged. Never talk to me like that again. I saw you leaving that room with Andrea and then I saw Tom leaving your room.'

Ged and Tom began to look panicky. 'Look Beth. You've gotta keep this to yourself. She can't find out.' Ged was beginning to beg.

Beth was all smiles. She loved the sudden power she had over Ged. 'I will keep your secret...BUT...Both of you must do something for me. Ged, from this moment on you must treat me with absolute respect. Our sex must be loving and tender; never abusive. You must speak to me nicely always. If you cannot be bothered with me on those conditions then that is fine but if ever I call you need to come running and do exactly what I tell you to do. Okay?'

Ged hung his head. He was angry with Beth; he wanted to hit her but he knew he was stuck. 'Okay Beth.'

'Now Tom. You are gonna fuck my brains out for the rest of the night. You are gonna do exactly as I tell you. Can you manage that?'

Tom smiled. 'I think I can manage.'

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

The next morning Jill woke up. She felt awful. She was very dehydrated and had a splitting headache. She had a terrible hangover. However, worse than all of that was the intense pain between her legs. She was really sore and she did not understand why. She turned over gingerly and mumbled to Ged, 'Are you awake?'