College Sapphic Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my ass off the bed as she hooked her fingers around my thong and slid it off my legs. Halfway off she looked at my pussy, "You shaved."

"Just for you" I responded as she finished the removal. I spread my legs apart for her, allowing her to take in the sight of my completely bare pussy. "Just for you." I could feel my juices flowing as she moved her head between my legs and lightly blew on my clit. I moaned in response, lifting my pussy up to her mouth. She backed away and blew again. Her teasing was turning me on even more.

"Please, Sarah, Please, I need you." I nearly exploded when I first felt her tongue. It was incredible. She ran her tongue along the edge of my lips and I was just shaking. I was already close from what I had done to her, it wouldn't take much to put me over the edge. She slowly began to lick me and I began moaning loudly in response. She licked and licked and I just kept building. I could feel my body tightening, my legs spreading wider, my breathing becoming heavier and my moaning louder.

"SARAH," I screamed, "YES, YES, LICK ME, LICK ME, YES, SARAH." I moaned again and again. When her tongue touched my clit, it was all I needed, "I'm CUMMMMMIIIIINNNGGGGG." She kept licking my clit again and again, circling it and I began building again, "SARAH, YES, I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN," I panted. And I did, "OH SARAH, I'M CUMMING." I felt every muscle in my body tighten and then release and I lay back on the bed. "Oh Sarah, that was incredible."

She slowly slid back up my body smiling. I could see my juices all over her face. We kissed passionately, our tongues sharing our tastes. "I love you Sarah."

"I love you Marissa."

It was incredible. We just lay there, kissing for what seemed like hours. I rolled on my side to fall asleep and felt Sarah slide in tight against me. I drifted off to sleep, reveling in the incredible experience.

I awoke the next morning in Sarah's room. I could feel her breasts against my back as we lay together spooning. Her right hand was beneath my neck and resting on my breast. Her left hand was at my waist. I could only smile, remembering what the night before had brought. I felt her stir, I half expected her to jump up wondering what had happened, but she tightened her grip and her fingers began to dance across my skin. Her right hand began to circle one of my nipples while her left hand began to dip down and palm my pussy. I was already beginning to get wet again, as I remembered all we had done and what it meant. I felt her finger delve into me, sliding between my lips and touching my moist slit.

"Good Morning love," I said as I rolled over to face her.

"Morning," she replied. We stared into each others eyes as our fingers traced the other's side. I leaned in and we began to kiss, our naked bodies coming together, fitting perfectly.

Our thighs sliding up and against the others pussy, grinding together as we kissed. As we ground together, our hands explored every inch of the others body. I began to stroke and grab her tight ass, enjoying its feel in my hand. I could feel her getting wet as my thigh pressed against her pussy and I knew she could feel me getting wetter as well. I moved my hand down from her ass till I held her muscled leg in my hand. Feeling her muscles was such a wonderful feeling, enjoying the feel of her powerful legs, one driving against my womanhood, the other lovingly stroked in my hand. As we kissed, I began to kiss away from her mouth along her jaw to her ear. "I want to eat you now," I groaned into her.

"Someone's hungry this morning," she quipped.

"Only for you."

"I'm hungry too, lets both eat." With that she spun her body around and I maneuvered myself so that I was on the bottom and she on top as she lowered her pussy to my mouth and her mouth to my pussy. I grabbed her ass with both hands as I guided her down to my waiting my mouth.

I gently licked between her moist lips, my tongue pushing between them. I could smell her arousal. I began to lick up and down her juicy slit, tasting her, treasuring in every taste. I could feel her pushing herself down onto my mouth. At the same time, I could feel her doing the same to me, licking at my slit, her tongue dancing into my pussy. As I licked her, I slid two fingers into her, pushing them in as far as I could, licking around them, and along her lips. I slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her faster and faster. My tongue lapped faster and faster.

I began to buck my hips in response to Sarah's beautiful tongue. She was driving me wild. I removed the two fingers from her pussy and began to eagerly suck and kiss her lips. I took my two soaked fingers and began to circle her ass. Circling around and around her hole, before I slowly slid one, and then the other inside of her. I could feel her tighten a little and then I felt the tight warmth surrounding my fingers entirely. I slowly began to push my fingers in and then pull out again and again.

I could feel myself building. I began to concentrate on her clit, my tongue moving back and forth across it furiously as I felt her body tighten. I felt her mouth close around my pussy as she began to cum. Her legs tightened around my head, she gripped my ass tighter, and began to suck my clit harder and harder until I too came.

We lay exhausted together, her on top of me. Gently licking one another's tender pussies. She lifted her leg up and spun around to face me. We kissed exchanging our juices which covered our faces.

"That was incredible, and your fingers, wow, it was so intense," she said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it so much."

We just lay together cuddling, our hands exploring each others bodies. We lay together for a couple of hours, stroking each other, caressing one another, kissing the other.

"Do you want this relationship?" she asked.

"I love you Sarah, I only need you."

"And I only need you, I am so glad you want to be open with this love of ours." We kissed some more.

"I think it is time to shower," I said. "Besides, we can have some fun in the shower."

We both climbed out of bed, our bodies rather sore from the exertion of the previous night. She grabbed her bathrobe and tossed me one as well. She looked pretty good in her fluffy bathrobe, I wanted to hold her and slowly take it off, but that would happen in good course. I put on her other bathrobe and grabbed her toiletry kit as we walked out the door toward the showers.

As we entered the showers together, two girls looked at us, "Lesbos, that sounded disgusting last night" and stormed out of the showers.

"You don't know what you missed" I called out after them.

Sarah turned to me rather stunned, but I just wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into a big hug, kissing her on the mouth. We slowly slid toward one of the showers as I undid her robe, letting it fall to the floor. There she was again, in her naked glory, for only me to see. I grabbed both of her breasts, kneading them in my hand as I worked her against the divider and continued kissing her, sliding from her mouth, down to her neck and shoulders.

Her own hands began massaging my shoulders, before sliding underneath the top of my robe and sliding it off my shoulders. She must have reached into the shower, because the water began to run and the steam build. I stepped away long enough, for her hands to untie the robe and allow it to fall off my body. We picked up the robes, hung them up, and embraced again, kissing with passion. She worked me against the wall, spreading my legs with her thigh. Her right hand began to massage and knead my breast as her left provided her with balance. I reached down for her ass, grabbing it tightly, returning her kiss, and moaning her name.

We worked our way into the shower, where I pushed her against the wall and moved my hand down to her cunt. My hand began to rub up and down her mound, my fingers lightly tracing her slit. Slowly I began to slide fingers between her lips, gently caressing the edge of each lip. I slid my fingers up her slit and began to circle her clit. We continued to kiss as my finger worked her clit. Circling around and around her tight love button.

She began to moan my name, "Marissa," as I massaged her clit. I took one of her nipples in my mouth as her hands began to caress my head and shoulders. She began to moan loader and loader and I dropped to my knees. I spread her legs slightly and began to lick at her clit. Flicking back and forth across her clit I could feel her tighten and shake. I placed my hands on her hips to steady her as my tongue continued its assault.

"Oh God, oh Marissa, I am going to cum, ohhhh, I'm cumming, oh I'm cumming, Marissa, oohhhhhhhhhhh." I felt her body tighten and then release as she came. I slowly stood up, my knees a little stiff, and took her in her arms to steady and support her. I traced a finger along her slit.

"No more, please, no more," she said. We kissed and just held each other in the shower. When she had recovered, we actually showered. She filled her loofa with soap and began to gently massage it all over my body, I just stretched and leaned against the wall. Allowing her to soap anywhere and everywhere for as long as she wanted. It was wonderful. When she had finished it was my turn, and I repeated the favor. I really focused on her breasts, circling gently, watching her smile to the feeling. We both rinsed, shampooed and conditioned our hair, washed our faces and just reveled in the hot water. When we both had our fill, we stepped out, dried off a little and threw on our bath robes. As we walked out, Melissa, one of Sarah's neighbors was in the showers. She was just staring at us as we came out. We were holding hands. She had this stunned look on her face and Sarah stopped. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist smiling.

"That was you," Melissa stuttered.

"Actually it was Sarah," I replied.

Sarah laughed, "Yes, Marissa has quite the tongue." Melissa just stood at us in disbelief. "Maybe you can join us sometime, I don't think Marissa would mind," Sarah said.

And we walked out, holding each other close. "Damn, you are one horny girl," I told Sarah when we got back to her room.

"What can I say, I've discovered women, and there is nothing better, no guy has ever competed with what you did to me last night and this morning, none" Sarah said.

"Were you joking about inviting Melissa to join, I just need you?"

"We'll see," she responded, "she was cute and interested I think."

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it, cause to be honest, I only need you," I said squeezing her close.

"Thank you."

"I think this will be a wild year."

12