College Slut Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
College Slut tells hubby more stories.
1.2k words
4.3
80.6k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers

Ever since Megan told me about her college experiences, I began looking at her in a new light. Everytime we had sex, all I could think about was what a whore she was in college.

I hadn't brought it up again, but whenever I fucked her and flipped her over on her hands and knees, I'd think about her doing something similar with one of her ex partners and I'd find myself cumming quickly.

I could never complain about sex with Megan, because we did everything. She didn't hold back in terms of what she would/wouldn't do. Cream pies, anal sex, facials, they were all on the table.

About 9 months later, we were out to eat and went to a few bars with our friends Kate and Chris. I was driving home in the car with Megan and she clearly was drunk. When she gets drunk, Megan turns into a horny flirt. I decided to go down the college slut road again.

I said, "How you holding up, you gonna fall asleep before we get home?"

Megan said, "No, I'm good. I'm keeping myself awake thinking about how you're going to fuck me tonight."

She then reached over and rubbed my crotch for a few seconds.

"I love how horny you get when you're drunk. No wonder you got fucked so much in college. You were an easy mark."

She said, "I still am. I can't believe you liked hearing about all of my slutty stories."

I said, "I do like it, they really turn me on. Are there any more you want to tell me? You'd mentioned before that you'd been with girls."

Megan slurred, "You have to promise not to reveal these to any of your friends, particularly Tony."

Right as she said that we pulled into the driveway and the garage. We got out, Megan stumbled into the house practically tripping on the stairs in her heels. I caught her and followed closely behind.

We went upstairs and brushed teeth, and climbed into bed naked. Megan gave me a wet sloppy kiss with her tongue and I reached over, and with 2 fingers started gently rubbing her pussy. As I did this, I asked, "Is there something Tony doesn't know?"

She said, "Renee (Tony's wife) and I hooked up a few times. Sometimes I wasn't in the mood to deal with any guys, so when we were roommates, we made out, fondled each other's tits, and a few times we went down on each other."

Renee is very attractive, and the thought of her and Megan hooking up together made my dick hard as a brick. I was blown away!

"So you were bisexual? Are you still?"

Megan reached over grabbed my cock and started pumping it. She laughed and said, "I knew you'd be hard after I told you that."

She said, "I like guys more than girls. Although from what I experienced girls know each other's pleasure spots better. Renee gave me a mind blowing orgasm one time when she licked my pussy. She also has boob envy. Everytime we did it, she couldn't stop touching and sucking my tits, kind of like you!"

I said, "And Tony is unaware of this?"

Megan said, "As far as I know, he doesn't know. He's different than you in that I am unsure whether he'd like hearing about all that past activity. It's as bad, if not worse than my past."

I started working Megan's pussy more with my fingers and she began to moan. I leaned over and fondled each one of her large tits as I began to suck on them. She was really enjoying that as I slid my tongue down her toned stomach to her shaved private area, and I began working my tongue around her clit and fingering her at the same time.

I did this for several minutes and right as she was getting close to cumming, I stopped.

I inserted my engorged cock into her dripping wet pussy, moving slowly in and out, and she was groaning in ecstasy again.

As I fucked her sideways, I began sucking her on her boobs again, and that's when she intensely orgasmed. I continued fucking and sucking until she began shuddering. I then stopped and pulled out.

"Oh you're so good! However, I don't think I can take that thing back in me. I'm too sensitive."

Still hard I said, "So what are you going to do for me?"

She reached over and began pulling my dick again. She worked her head down to my dick and began to suck on it. Sliding her tongue down the base and over my balls, she was a pro at sucking cock. She worked her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft before putting it all in her mouth and bobbing up and down on it. She could tell how turned on I was and how close I was to cumming.

Megan stopped came back up still holding my dick and she began pumping it again. She said, "Renee and I once had a threesome with a guy. His name was Paul. She brought him home one night and was in the midst of foreplay when I came in drunk. I was horny and alone and hoping to get with Renee. I walked in her bedroom and there was Paul and her all over each other."

I was astonished at this revelation and as she was telling me this, I couldn't take it anymore. Lying on my back as she jerked me off, jet streams of cum came out all over my stomach into my belly button.

I let out several loud groans of pleasure and begged Megan not to stop pulling on me.

Megan laughed and said, "I guess you do like hearing these stories! Do you want me to go on?"

I said, weakly, "Yes."

She stopped pulling and began fondling my penis gently.

"Well, I knew who Paul was and he was a good looking guy. So I climbed onto the bed with them and with one hand started rubbing Paul's stomach and with the other started squeezing and rubbing the tip of Renee's nipple, which I knew she loved."

"Renee and I made out as she tugged Paul's dick and I reached over and played with his balls. We then took turns playing and sucking Paul's cock, at one point I licked Renee's pussy as she gave Paul a blow job. He fucked Renee a little, then he fucked me, and then he fucked Renee again cumming inside her."

I asked her, "Did you like having a threesome?"

She laughed and said, "Don't get any ideas. Of course I liked it. We all did, particularly Paul. However, I didn't orgasm, because there's just too much going on. You're trying to keep 2 people pleased, as well as keep yourself in the mix. As attractive as Paul was, his cock was a little on the small side. A bit thin and barely average length. It didn't do much for me when he was fucking me."

I told her, "Despite being drunk, I'm amazed at your memory of all the details."

Megan said, "I like sex. And it was a threesome, which I hadn't had before, so I remembered everything. I'm glad you are ok with this and it turns you on. However, I'm tired. I'll tell you some more another time, ok?

"How much more is there to tell?

"You'll see. Good night honey."

KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers