College Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Boyfriend tries to reconcile his feelings of shame and lust.
3.6k words
4.25
29.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one night she called me over to the apartment. I scurried over, thankful that the banishment had passed but fearful still as to what caused it in the first place and what lay ahead for us. The past week of separation had left me completely confused and somewhat angry. Had I not been doing everything she wanted? Was it enough? Was there something she wanted from me that she wasn't getting? I resolved myself to find a way to ask her about it without making her more angry.

When I rang the doorbell, Allison opened the door for me and leaned against the door frame. I stood rooted to the spot - my immediate arousal instantly making me forget the worries of the past few weeks. She was wearing nothing but a lace garter and black stockings that clung tightly to her thighs. On her feet was a pair of black stilettos that she had "requested" that I buy for her birthday. Her fair complexion was highlighted by some dark red lipstick and a string of pearls she owned. She followed my eyes and slowly took the hand away from her crotch to reveal a freshly shaven pussy.

She smiled as I stood there staring openmouthed at her in a way I knew would normally draw at least a glare and more likely a smack across my face. Afterall, I was not allowed to "check her out" because, as she put it, I was the "slut" in the relationship and not her. One time Allison caught me looking at her breasts as I was toweling her off after her shower, and I spent the afternoon naked and on my knees in our cold tile bathroom cleaning grout as punishment. Even worse was when she saw me steal a glance at her friend Catherine's ass in skin tight gym clothes. I had worshiped her stylish confidant Catherine from afar, and viewed her mix of Asian and Black features as a stark and exotic contrast to Allison's almost generically American look. As my relationship with Allison got more and more complicated, I started to retreat into my crush on Catherine more - even going so far as to sign up for an economics class that I heard her tell Allison she wanted to take and positioning myself in the class everyday to watch her from afar. I had viewed it as mostly a harmless crush that I kept to myself, but Allison had seen through my transparency easily enough. Allison teased me about it at first, spanking me a bit and accusing me of stalking Catherin but I denied I was attracted to her. But when Allison caught me looking at Catherine that day, she flew into a rage, dragged me home and used her belt on me for the first time. She beat me viciously, the whole time repeatedly asking me whether that "Asian slut" was what I wanted while I whimpered my denial in pain. The marks and bruises from that beating stayed with me for a week, but she justified it by saying she was only teaching me a lesson about "objectifying women."

So despite my arousal I became instantly suspicious of Allison's nearly naked greeting and reflexively averted my eyes. Allison picked up on my suspicion but only smiled again and turned and walked towards the bedroom, never saying a word to me. I took advantage of the opportunity to gaze at her perfect ass framed by the garter, all the time wondering what was in store for me.

She got into to bed and positioning herself slightly oddly on the bed she seductively opened her legs a bit to draw my attention down there.

"Well," she said. "What are you going to do now?"

I didn't need any more encouragement. I immediately stripped and came over to her - instinctively positioning myself to take her to climax with my mouth. She stopped me and pulled me up towards her.

"Nevermind that. I want you inside of you."

I couldn't believe it. She had not let me enter her vaginally in months and it had never happened without me first making sure that her other needs were met. And then she kissed me on the lips and told me she wanted to make love. I was astounded. In that instant I was as happy as I had been in months. The romance and desire of when we first met, which I had given up for lost amid all the pain and degradation of the past few months, wasn't gone after all. She still wanted me. She still needed me. She wanted to please me and make me happy. As I entered her wetness, I dared to hope again that maybe she was as consumed with me as I was with her.

"I love you," I said.

She smiled and guided me inside her. I stroked in and out of her quickly, lost in the desire of being inside of her again. I was consumed with just being with her again without feeling ashamed of myself for what I had been forced to do. Only a few minutes passed but I was close to coming when she pushed me gently out. She moved to the side of the bed facing the closet and guided me to her side.

"Come on me baby," she whispered.

I did as she asked, stroking myself until I came with a long gasp and a shudder. Her breasts and stomach were covered in my come, and a small trickle slowly made its way to her freshly shaven pussy. Allison's face, however, was impassive.

"You can leave now."

Confused, I looked at her strangely.

She shrugged and nodded with her head towards the door.

"Now."

"But, I don't under -"

"Shut the fuck up and get out now," her voice was sharper now.

Red-faced and dejected, I got dressed. I moped slowly towards the door, glancing at her as I left the bedroom door. She had remained sitting on the side of the bed, legs spread, drenched in my semen.

"NOW!" she yelled.

I turned and walked out the door dejected and bewildered. What had I done? I had assumed that this was her way of making up to me for all the horrible things she had done recently. Apparently I was wrong. I stood for a minute outside the door, wanting to go back inside and beg her to let me stay and to ask her for forgiveness. But I knew that would be a horrible mistake and one that would not end well for me. In my post-coital state, I was angry with her and I would not give her the satisfaction of seeing me beg to be with her again. I stormed out the door, vowing to not return - all the while knowing that even as made the promise to myself I would break it. I would gladly run back right now if she wanted me.

I walked quickly out of the building eager to go home and fume, but I noticed that Allison's light in her bedroom was still on. As I thought about it, I could never recall her leaving the light on when we had sex. Despite all her aggressiveness with me she was still somewhat shy and she insisted that the shades be drawn and the light was off so that no one could see into her ground floor apartment.

I lingered for a moment weighing the decision. On the one hand, I was intensely curious as to what she was doing in there. Was she masturbating? If so, why did she kick me out? I had spent many an evening waiting for her please herself while I licked her tight asshole or sucked on her toes. Why would she care if I was there now? On the other hand, I knew that if she caught me spying on her, she would be furious with me. But as I contemplated I realized there was no real choice. If she caught me, she would have to punish me severely and punishment meant that I would get a chance to be with her again. As painful and humiliating as that encounter was likely to be and as sad as it seemed, I was willing to anger her if only to spend more time with her.

Curiosity having beaten out anger, I squeezed behind the hedges and walked carefully along the outside of the building. There was mud and standing pools of water everywhere and I needed to use all my balance to navigate in the semi-darkness. I passed the first window and saw Allison's next door neighbor on the couch playing video games. A large pipe was in the middle of the table and his friend semi-coherently gazed on. I had often seen him as I left Allison's apartment and the looks he gave me left no doubt as to whether or not he had heard my cries of pain or Allison's guttural orgasms. As I passed his window, I realized that I was a bit too close to the window and that he may see me, but fortunately he was too far gone to notice me. I sighed a little. Is this what I had been reduced to? A Peeping Tom spying on his girlfriend? It was pathetic and I thought about turning back and just going home, but my self-flagellation was quickly extinguished when I heard voices from the next window. I moved quickly to position myself in the corner of her window. The lights were still on and there was a crack in the Venetian blinds that was fortunately just a little above eye level.

I was stunned at what I saw. Allison was still on the side of the bed with her legs spread, but she had leaned back a little and was grabbing onto the corner of the mattress with white knuckles. On her knees before Allison was her friend Catherine, completely naked and carefully licking my come off of Allison's body while she massaged Allison's bright red clit. For the second time that evening I was absolutely speechless. I could not comprehend that Allison would be having sex with Catherine. The familiar refrain of the cuckold instantly popped into my head. How could she do this to me?

My brain spun furiously. Where exactly did Catherine come from? And then it dawned on me - the bright room, Allison's odd position on the bed, the request to come on her from the side. Catherine must have been in the closet watching the whole scene. They had set this up beforehand! Allison had invited me over to put on a show for her new lover. She let me fuck her so that Catherine could watch. And when I was done she just kicked me out so that Catherine could finish the job.

I was just dumbstruck as the scene unfolded before me. Catherine had cleaned all the come off of Allison and was now greedily eating her pussy. Her open mouth was locked firmly into place and Allison ground against it, all the while whispering things to Catherine that I could only guess at. I watched Catherine slip a finger between her legs as touch herself while she balanced on one hand and continued her assault on Allison's clit. Allison came with a moan that I could not hear but that stabbed my heart with jealously. After a minute, she squeezed her legs together a bit and brought Catherine's dripping face to hers where they kissed passionately. Catherine's back was still towards me and my eyes strayed to her perfect ass that I had worshipped from afar that day. I lingered on watching them kiss. It was so natural. Had they done it before?

It was then that I noticed Allison looking directly at me through the crack in the window. I involuntarily jumped back, almost falling into the large hedge. Was it possible that she seen me? It seemed doubtful that she could in such a bright room. I didn't hear any voices or see any movement through the blinds, and for a few heart pounding seconds I thought I was in the clear. And then the light was switched off abruptly. I had been busted.

*

The phone rang at 7 am the next morning. I answered her sleepily, with the sweet, acidy taste of bad whiskey lingering in my mouth. I had stayed up late drinking and drunk dialing ex-girlfriends who never called me back. Around three I had thrown up and then proceeded to pass on out the couch in front of the TV while watching, somewhat ironically, Fatal Attraction.

"Did you enjoy what you saw?" It was her, of course.

"What?" I slurred out the word, surprised at the question.

"Did you like what y-"

"No I fucking did not!" I managed a feeble yell. "What the fuck, Allison?"

"Don't ever interrupt me again," the voice was cool and even.

"Fuck you," I replied, feeling somewhat courageous on my high ground. "Since when is it fucking ok for you to fuck other people?"

She didn't say anything for a few seconds. "Let me ask you one thing."

"Whatever."

"How many times did you play with yourself last night?"

I tried to think of a good response, but my brain was already taxed by the hangover. I just stayed silent, my face red and hot from the shame.

"That's what I thought." I could sense the smirk on her face. "It was a long night last night so I want breakfast this morning. Be over here in thirty minutes with some eggs and juice."

"No fucking wa -"

"Okay, since you sound like shit, just this once you can make it an hour. But darling?"

She paused waiting for a response. I didn't give her one.

"I am giving you a pass on the nasty things you just said. But if you are one itty bitty second late, things will not be so pleasant."

There was an abrupt click.

*

I managed to make it to her apartment with a few minutes to spare. The door to Allison's bedroom was closed and I didn't think it would be wise to go in. So I went to the kitchen and started the eggs and toast. As I whisked her eggs in a bowl with a little milk and cinnamon (the only way Allison likes her eggs), I heard a loud shout followed by moan. Someone had climaxed, and I stopped cooking for a minute to listen. There were some murmurs and then silence. I came a little close to the door, trying to hear what was going on.

Suddenly the door opened, and I ducked back into the kitchen - fearful of getting caught as footsteps padded down the hall. To my relief and surprise it was Catherine who strolled into the kitchen, fully naked, her mouth and face wet with what I could only assume was Allison's juices. Catherine barely glanced at me as she grabbed a paper towel and wiped her face, then opened the refrigerator and took out the orange juice I had just bought. She opened it and drank greedily, quenching her thirst and looking directly at me over the carton. She was challenging me to say something, but I could not. I stood there stupidly, looking at her as she drank and then letting my eyes wander over her small breasts, firm stomach and finally down to her sex - framed by a small tattoo of a Japanese character. Still she said nothing as I stared at her body. And it was only then that I realized how stupid I looked - openmouthed, spatula in hand and a raging erection tugging at my pants. When she finished drinking, Catherine smirked a bit and then handed me the carton without a word as she walked out the door, her ass even more exquisite than I remember from last night.

The whole thing took less than two minutes, yet in that time my mind had wandered to all sorts of places. And as I stood there, rooted to the spot, I realized that the eggs were still cooking. I panicked. Allison demanded that her eggs were runny - and meals made not to her exact liking were always a punishable offense. I grabbed the eggs off the flame and immediately put them on a plate. The toast popped and I dragged a little butter over the top (not too much) and placed them on the plate. As I was pouring the juice in a glass, the door to the bedroom opened and I saw Catherine walk by - fully clothed this time - and out the door.

As I walked down the hall slowly, I felt an inexplicable sense of dread and self loathing coming over me. Allison had cheated on ME. Allison had betrayed ME. Yet here I was, absolutely panicked that she wouldn't like the breakfast I was serving her. I was a joke.

*

The door creaked open as I pushed, Allison stirred a bit and her eyes opened and then shut again lazily. Allison was naked except the pearl necklace she wore last night and her face was flushed. The sheets were in disarray, draping loosely off her obscenely splayed legs, and the room reeked of sex. She was caught in the post coital bliss that I had seen so many times before. Sleepy after a night of being fucked by another woman. She beckoned me over with one hand and I brought the plate of eggs and toast to her and placed the glass of juice on her bedside table. She waved me off and I went immediately to straightening up the room and as I always do after serving her breakfast. Picking up remains of her affair with Catherine.

The panties on the floor of the closet caught me eye immediately, as I knew they were not Allison's but her new lovers'. They were black bikini briefs made of some see through material. Catherine had clearly worn them knowing they would not have lasted long on her, but still they were damp to the touch. My mind flashed immediately to last night and I had a vision of Catherine in the closet - sticking her hands down her panties and fingering herself while she watched me fuck Allison. I stood there for a long moment, re-living in my mind how it must have happened. Arousing myself with Allison's infidelity.

There was movement behind me as Allison sat up in bed. I squeezed the panties in my hand and brought it behind my back.

"What you got there?"

"Nothing."

Allison only smirked a little, "Why don't you come over here and show me."

I moved slowly over to her. She grabbed my hand, pulled it forward and started to pry back my fingers. When she plucked the panties out of my hand she glanced at me. The look on my face - anger, shame, frustration - must have stopped her because she looked at me curiously. She opened her mouth to say something and paused. We both stared at each other for a long moment and I looked directly at her. Perhaps now she would understand what this was doing to me - to us. Perhaps now all this would stop.

Allison held my gaze for a few moments and then reached up to unzip my pants. Still looking at me, she pulled out my semi-hard cock and easily brought me to an erection with a few quick strokes. Pulling me down to my knees she kissed me hard on the mouth while she grabbed my cock. Then she brought the panties up to my mouth and nose, smothering me with them and forcing me to breathe Catherine's scent while she jerked me off.

"Smell that?" Her face was just inches from mine, Catherine's panties between us.

I could say nothing, my head was swimming at the intoxicating scent of Catherine. She pressed the panties against my nose and mouth harder. I had to open my mouth more to breathe, the fabric tight against the roundness of my mouth.

"That pussy was in my mouth just a few hours ago," she whispered into my ear. Her breath was hot and was coming quickly. She stroked me a little faster. "This is what her pussy smells like, bitch."

She shoved the panties into my open mouth. Catherine's scent invaded all my senses and I closed my eyes.

"That's right, bitch. Taste it now. Thats as close as you are ever going to get to it."

She stroked my cock faster and I tried to moan through the mass of wet fabric in my mouth.

"You like it don't you? You like watching from a window like a sick pervert while your girlfriend fucks someone else in front of you?

I said nothing, so she shoved the panties deeper into my mouth.

"You like being a little fucking sissy bitch that stays at home jerking off while your girlfriend cheats on you all night long?"

She grabbed my throat, making it even harder to breathe.

"You like being the little pussy boy you comes over to clean up after his girlfriend fucks someone else while you watch, don't you? You get off on it, don't you?"

I was silent. She pulled me close to her face - we were nose to nose.

"Say you like it," she demanded.

Still I was silent. She smacked me across the face and grabbed my throat again.

"Come on you bitch. Say you like it."

I mumbled something, trying to form a word with the damp panties far down my mouth. Trying to tell her that I didn't like it. I loved it.

[To be Continued. Comments and feedback welcome.]