College Visit

Story Info
Thunderstorms and wine lead to some brosis fun.
2.9k words
4.33
128.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped off the bus; looking around before rolling my eyes. My brother was late; as usual. I sighed and dragged my suitcase and duffel over to a bench to wait. I sat and waited for what seemed like eight years. I picked at my French manicure, twirled my hair, checked my phone every six seconds to check the time, my face getting more and more annoyed as more time passed by.

"Elle!" I finally heard my brother Ryan yell. I look up, clearly annoyed, not moving from my bench. "Elle, oh my god, I'm so sorry I'm late! My class didn't get out til like 10 minutes ago and I drove straight here." He said, skidding to a stop in front of me and easily lifting me out of my sitting position to wrap me in a big bear hug. I rolled my eyes and smiled, hugging him back. I had a tendancy to not be annoyed with my big brother for more than a couple minutes, he was just too good natured. "Wow, look at you!" He exclaimed, holding me by my shoulders a foot away from him, checking me out. I blush and roll my eyes.

"Stop," I say, giggling, embarrassed. He continued to ogle, jokingly of course. I pushed him away; blushing madly and he laughed, a big throaty laugh. I hugged him again.

"All right; are these your bags?" He asked, pointing to my stuff. As I nod he throws them over his shoulder with ease. I take a moment to look him over as he starts to ask me questions about our parents. "How's mom? Still being anal retentive?" I laugh and nod, noticing how, well, hot, my brother looks, his natural bleach blond hair grown into a shag, getting into his deep blue eyes. His 6 foot tall body was slim and toned; he was playing inter mural football these days. His grey sweater was tight against his chest; jeans the right amount of baggy. He walked with ease, trailing my pink suitcase behind him as we walked

It's amazing how different we looked from one another. I'm only 5'4", toned from the past four years on the varsity cheerleading squad. My hair was naturally a lighter brown; though I dyed it dark, which matched my dark brown eyes. I tanned occasionally; since pretty much all the cheerleaders did. I thought it was lame, but I did not like being pale. Since it was October, it was getting chilly, so I was wearing black tights underneath my short black skirt, which kept swirling around my legs. My pink long sleeved blouse tight against my body; the top three buttons undone to show off my black lace cami I wore underneath. Since I skipped school today to come up; I had time to loosely curl my normally straight hair. The wind was currently blowing it all over the place; my headband not helping in anyway. My peacoat wrapped tightly around me as my heels clacked against the pavement on the way to the car.

"Yeah, mom practically had a hernia when I informed her I would be missing the football game tonight and school today to come visit this place. There was like a seven year yelling session at our house that night." I say, giggling slightly. Ryan laughed too; our mom was a little uptight when it came to pretty much anything.

"What about dad? Did he even notice?" Ryan asked, glancing at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Umm, probably not." Our dad was rarely home; he barely paid attention to me as it was and payed even less attention to Ryan. "Whatever; it's nice to be away from home for a weekend." I said, looking up at the darkening sky. It was definitely going to storm soon.

Ryan looked at me curiously as we got in the car and drove toward his apartment that was practically on campus. "Why? I would think you wouldn't want to be away from your friends." He snorted. "Or Andy. You guys were inseparable all summer. I don't think I saw you like four times without him."

I give a small smile and look out the window. "Yeah. About that."

"What happened?" He asked, parking now.

I laugh. "Typical high school drama. I walked in on him and Miranda fucking when I went to his house last weekend. Therefore fight with now exboyfriend; fight with exbestfriend." I shrug and walk past him into his apartment, flopping on his couch. He walks over and flops next to me, shoulder bumping me.

"I'm sorry." He said, hugging my shoulder. I give a small smile. "So; what time is your tour and interview tomorrow?" He asks, getting up to the fridge, grabbing us both some sodas.

"Umm, two tomorrow. I think." I say, as a clap of thunder sounds overhead. I look towards the sliding glass window, the sky even darker then it was a couple minutes ago as I sip my coke. "So; I hope you have a lot of candles or some flashlights." I say as Ryan walks into a room.

"Of course I do; how do you think I seduce all those vulnerable co-eds," I head him chuckle in the next room. I roll my eyes.

"Shocking. I thought you would just slip a roofie into their drinks." I say, smiling as I take another sip as we walks out with an armful of candles.

"How do you know I didn't slip one in yours?" He winks, smiling as I help him set up various candles around the room.

I laugh. "Ahh; no wonder I feel a little loopy." We both chuckle and settle onto the couch as the rain starts to pour outside. "So, tell me. Whats your favorite part of college?" I ask, grabbing a blanket off the back of the couch.

Ryan strokes his chin, mockingingly thinking. "The girls. Always the girls." I roll my eyes and he looks straight at me. "What? In high school that was my favorite part too. Ask your friends," He answered, winking.

I roll my eyes again, something that I tended to do around him. "I've heard plenty thanks. I was on the squad when you were on the football team." He laughs, grabbing the remote off the coffee table.

"Well; wanna watch a movie?" I nod and he flips through the channels, as we argue about what movie to watch. We finally settled on Superbad.

About half way through the movie, the storm outside really picked up. The thunder started to overpower the movie; the lightning lighting up the entire room. Ryan and I cuddled up under the blanket.

"Shit," Ryan exclaims as the loudest thunder yet claps overhead, blowing the power.

I shift uncomfortably, pulling myself into a ball under the blanket. I have a tendancy to be afraid of the dark in new places. Ryan gets up and lights the candles around the room; setting a soft glow. He walks over to the kitchen again. "Want something a little stronger to drink?" He calls.

"Yes please!" I call timidly. He walks back in with two glasses of wine; handing one to me.

"You cant tell mom I let you drink," He jokes, settling back on the couch again, his arm resting on the back behind my head. I rolled my head back, taking a few sips of my wine. I turn my head, aware that his piercing blue eyes were staring at me.

"I wont. Whats up?" I ask, placing my wine down on the table as he pulls me into his chest. I cuddle in, practically sitting on his lap as he wraps his arms around me.

"Nothing. I cant believe how grown up you are now!" He says; and I roll my eyes. Apparently, he saw this. "No, really. Andy is fucking retarded for cheating on you. Miranda isn't even that hot." I laugh.

"Well, thanks for your opinion. Ill keep it in mind."

"Elle, can I ask you a question?" Ryan asked, sounding a tad uncomfortable. I nod. "Did you and Andy ever, well, have sex?" I blush and pull away.

"Umm, not that its any of your business. But yes. We dated for like a year, of course we did." I answer, now curling on the edge of the couch away from Ryan, the lightning flashing the room.

Ryan sat still for a few minutes before downing the rest of his drink and bringing his empty glass and my (mostly) full glass to the sink before standing in the doorway, staring at me.

"So, umm, not to sound weird or anything, but your being awkward." I say, staring back at him. I see him crack a smile with another flash of lightning.

"Oh Elle. Your so naive." My face turns confused.

"What are you talking about? Are you drunk?" I ask, walking over to him, trying to figure out what was going on. I could tell my cheeks were flushed from the alcohol, but I wasn't drunk, I wasn't even tipsy. I could feel Ryan, his eyes, looking at me, flushing my cheeks even more.

"No," He whispered horsely. "I'm not drunk." I stood there, hands on my hips now, unsure of what to do, biting my lip. "Goddamn, Elle. Do you realize how hot you are?" My eyes opened wide in surprise, not aware that this was the direction we were headed in. "You've been a little cock tease since you were like 14. Four years. I've watched you prance around the house for two years in your little cheerleader outfit; in your nighties; in your slutty outfits." He made what seemed like a growl in the back of his throat, while I stood there in shock, still biting my lip. I had no idea what was going on. "And now," Ryan continued, walking over until he was just inches away from me, putting his hands on the sides of my head, "Now your finally 18. And you know what? I could care less that your my sister."

All of a sudden his lips were against mine, and without thinking I was kissing him back, his tongue licking my lips and slowly tantalizing me before my brain kicked in and reminded me that this was my brother kissing me. Quickly I pushed him away, backing into the wall. "What are you doing?" I cried, my hands crossing across my chest protectively. He smiled at me. "We cant do that. Were related. Your my brother-my big brother!" I protested, though my eyes were checking him out as his eyes watched me lick my lips. I was aroused by this, and I did want him now, in a way I never let myself before. "We cant do anything," I said quieter, a little less convincing.

Ryan apparently was going to ignore me, as he walked over, grabbed my hands and held them over my head, pressing his body against me into the wall and continued to make out with me. Though my brain kept shouting that it was wrong, that I shouldnt be doing this, well, my cunt was saying otherwise. I could feel myself getting wet- and logic just wasnt going to cut it soon. I tried telling myself it was just because he was being a little rough, his hands starting to paw my body, trailing along my back as my hands wrapped around his neck. But the fact that it was my brother doing this to me was another turn on in itself.

Ryan quickly grabbed my ass and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around him instinctively. He carried me to his bedroom and dropped me on his bed. Gasping and smiling I scrambled to my knees, grabbing the bottom of his sweater and ripping it off over his head. Our mouths met again, our tongues swirling around one anothers. His hands were fumbling with the buttons on my shirt, eventually giving up and just ripping it off my body, ripping off my cami quickly thereafter. His hands started to grope my 34B's, still encased in my purple and white lace bra.

"Oh god Elle," he said, moving his lips down my neck, my shoulder, down to a nipple which he quickly grabbed in his mouth and started sucking on. I moaned, holding his head to me, his blue eyes looking into my brown ones.

"Oh, fuck me" I moan, my face covered in lust now. Ryan just smiled and unhooked my bra, mouth never leaving my tits. He gently pushed me back, grabbing my tights and skirt, pulling them down in one swift motion. I bit my lip, feeling suddenly exposed in just my silky purple boyshorts. He kissed my stomach, trailing kisses all over, his tongue flicking my belly button before continuing downward, slowly taking off my panties.

"I dont think you need these for what I have planned," He says, slowly exposing my shaved cunt. After throwing the underwear to the side he moves up and kisses my mouth again, his fingers starting to gently play with my clit. I moan and my hips thrust upwards; begging for more. My fingers quickly find his jeans and I undo them, yanking those and his boxers off in one quick motion, rolling him over so that I can straddle his waist. I smile as I start to kiss down his body, my hands roaming before both hands and mouth reach his cock. Teasing a bit, I flick my tongue out, licking just the tip quickly. I hear Ryan moan, reaching down to hold my hair. Smiling, I start to lick all around his 8incher. My mouth kisses and licks, gently sucking on the sides. "Oh god Elle, suck me, suck your brothers cock," he moans deep in his throat. Quickly I slide almost the entire thing into my mouth, one hand gently playing with his balls, the other playing with his shaft with my mouth.

After a few minutes I can hear his breathing has increased rapidly, and I can tell he's on the edge. "Oh god Elle, I'm going to cum," he says, his voice raspy. I smile and give the head one final lick before laying down next to him; on my side. My fingers slowly stroke him still as I smile. He looks at me for a minute.

"Your not going to cum until you cum in me." I say quietly; kissing his cheek. He groans and pushes me down, kissing me all over again. His tongue traces designs down my side, down my thighs, until his tongue gently flicking my clit. I groan and lift my hips up.

"Oh, you like that huh?" he asks before diving in, his tongue and lips completely devouring my cunt. I feel his tongue swirling my clit; sliding up and down my slit, and eventually delving into me. My eyes roll back and my hips raise up, his hands reaching around to grab my ass, effectively pulling himself into me closer. My body shudders as a torrent of cum rushes out of me, yelling as I cum. Ryan looks up at me, smiling, and kisses his way back up my body. "You ready to be fucked now?" I nod, smiling. "I hope your on the pill," he whispers in my ear, his cock now teasing my cunt. "Cuz I'm cumming deep inside you."

I groan and nod, since I've been on the pill since I was 15. I wrap my arms around Ryan's neck, pulling him closer to me as he starts to enter me. I bite my lip, feeling insanely hot when I think about the fact that my brothers dick is halfway in my cunt. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside me me. As soon as he is totally in me, my cunt already contracting around his cock in an orgasm, we pause for a moment. "Are you okay?" he asks, raising himself on his hands above me. I nod.

"Yeah," I answer, slightly breathless. "Yeah, just fuck me," I say, raising my hips towards him. He grins as he starts to pull out. Our hips start rushing towards each other, my cunt squeezing him continuously as I came. I was screaming and moaning, Ryan panting as we fucked each other senseless. He smiled and kissed me, quieting me down as I came again, my eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"Oh god," he said, now leaning on one hand as his other grabbed my ass. "Oh fuck Elle, I'm going to cum; I'm going to fucking cum in your cunt!" he yelled.

In my dazed state of continuous orgasm, I groan, goading him on. "Cum in your baby sisters cunt, please, god." We screamed together as we came; his cock shooting cum deep into me as my pussy helped squeezed his dick, trying to get as much cum into me as I could.

After a few moments we lay there, Ryan still in me deflating as more time passed. We looked at eachother and laughed, kissing again, still trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck, that was amazing." I whisper, as Ryan rolls over. He looked at me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Fuck yeah. This weekend? Your going to be the perfect little slut for me."

I nod, closing my eyes before dozing off.

Please Vote and Comment. If You Like; I can write more! <3