College with a Cane Pt. 04

Story Info
Donna had to spend to night because a pipe broke in her dorm.
2.9k words
4.39
14.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College With a Cane, Freshmen Year, Part 4

Many thanks to MissBoePeep for her editing help!

"As much as I'd like this to never end," I said pushing Donna away from me for a moment, "I think its best if we got some sleep, don't you?"

"I think you're right, Er," Donna said. "I'd be more comfortable if we stuck with our original plan... where I spend the night in Sean's bed. Is that okay?"

"Yeah," I replied opening my bedside table's drawer and taking out my medication. Donna had seen this routine before, due to my nerve damage I had to take an assortment of medication throughout the day; the majority of which was at bedtime. "Sean and I keep our room typically cooler than yours and Kura's. You'll probably want to wear something warmer than usual because I know you get cold easily."

"I know," she said hopping off the bed. "I brought some comfy yoga pants. But instead of wearing the shirt I brought I think I'll wear... this one." In her pause I saw her looking through my wardrobe. She pulled out one of my T-Shirts, this one with a picture of the DeLorean from Back to the Future running into the Tardis from Dr. Who. It's a great time-travel joke! She put it on, and somehow managed to do that sexy thing that girls do with their bra - take it off from inside the shirt.

"That's my favorite shirt," I remarked.

"I know, why do you think I chose it? Mmm it smells like you!"

That made me blush; I hadn't realized she noticed it was my favorite. Then again, on reflection I do wear it constantly so a lot of people probably have guessed it's my favorite shirt. "Okay," I said, "You can wear it, but it's at your own risk! I worked out in it earlier this week."

She only laughed, "I know, that's why it smells like you, silly! Now turn around, I need to change my pants."

"Hang on," I interrupted, "before you do that, can you pass me a bottle of water? I need to take my meds."

She tossed me some water and twirled her finger, indicating it was time for me to turn around. I took the opportunity to take off my shirt, tie, pants and socks myself. I didn't care if Donna saw my boxers -- she had numerous times in the past. "So," I asked with my back turned to her, "Do we need to put the tie on the door?" I was joking of course.

"Not tonight, Erik. After everything's that's happened I think it's best that we both just try to get some sleep. I'm staying here all weekend with Sean and Kura out of town remember? If we need to, we can put it out tomorrow. Oh you can turn around now."

I was a little shocked at that answer, but maybe she as just joking with me too. "Good night, Donna. Sleep well, tomorrow we'll go back to your room and try to rescue whatever else we can. I bet some of our friends would like to help too."

She met me in the middle of the room and we embraced one last time. "Good night, Erik. I—er... I—hope you're able to sleep tonight. If you need anything due to your pain let me know, okay?" She kissed me again, and ran her hands through my hair, ending my rubbing my goatee. "Oh, and one more thing, you're becoming a bit of a mountain man. If you're really going to be my boyfriend, we've got to do something about this. I like my men with stubble. You know, sandpapery."

"Really?" I asked. "That's my favorite way to wear my facial hair. Stubble in the beard with no mustache at all."

"I know," she said, keeping her hands on my face. "I've always known that about you. And it's a huge turn-on!" She kissed me one more time. "Now, you get into bed. I'll hit the lights. Good night... boyfriend."

"Good night... girlfriend."

*****

Sleep came easier than usual for me that night. Usually it takes me a long time to get to sleep -- if I slept at all -- due to my painful nerve damage. Tonight, the pain was still there, as intense as always. However, it was not on my mind as much. Instead, as I lay awake before falling asleep all I concentrated on was listening to Donna rhythmic breathing. Whenever she drank she snores softly, it always made me laugh because she never believed me when I teased her about it. Tonight's snoring made me feel at ease. She was obviously just as comfortable here in my room as she was in hers even though she never spent the night before. Finally, I was able to fall asleep.

When I awoke the following day, I rolled over to my other side. "Your breath is horrible," Donna said, smiling at me in my bed.

I shot backward, almost falling off the bed in surprise. "How... how long have you been there?!" I stuttered.

"I don't know, what time is it now?" She asked.

I looked at the clock. "It's 10:30."

"Well, let's see. I got cold in the middle of the night so I brought my pillow over to your bed to cuddle with you. So it's been at least 5 hours. Did you know you're back is like a radiator? I was cuddled to you all night and I've never been warmer..."

I grumbled to myself about not noticing her moving into my bed until I woke up.

"Don't be sorry, Er. I know you have to take stuff for your nerve damage. You were so soundly asleep, I don't think even an earthquake would have woke you up."

"I did sleep through the 1994 Northridge earthquake," I noted. "But I'm surprised I didn't notice you climbing over me so you could have the wall-side of the bed!"

She shrugged, and I then noticed she had taken her shirt off during the night too.

"...And you're topless!" I gasped. I always knew Donna had a great figure, and will admit I did imagine what she looked like beneath her clothes. But I was not prepared to find out so soon. Her breasts were much larger than I imagined. She always wore sweaters, and never really showed off her cleavage. Now, for the first time I was able to see what she had been hiding. "You're... you're beautiful..." I observed.

She blushed.

"I'm serious! They're... you're amazing!"

"Well, don't just stare at them! Come here!"

"But you said my breath was..." I couldn't finish my objection. She pulled me closer to her and kissed me.

"I don't care, Er. We'll wash up together once we fully wake up!"

We made out for a little while. I was nervous about doing anything she would not have been comfortable with. She must have sensed that, because she took my left hand and placed it on one of her breasts. "Be gentle, Eric," she teased. Feeling her breasts for the first time was something I'd hoped to do for a long time. Now that it was happening, I wasn't sure what to do. "Don't worry, Erik. Just keep playing with them gently and kiss me some more."

I did as instructed. Her breasts were heavier than I imagined, but then again they should be. I had not pictured her being as large busted as she was. Her nipples reacted to each touch, each caress. As I explored her breasts she continued kissing me, every kiss was more passionate than the last. And, each kiss turned me on more than the last. She must have felt my cock beginning to harden, it pressed against her leg through my boxers.

"Sorry, Donna" I apologized, between kisses.

"Don't be! I'm getting really turned on too! I don't want to pressure you, but if you have a condom..."

"I don't think I do," I replied genuinely regretful. "There are other things we can do. And we can pick up some this afternoon at the campus store!"

She smiled at me like a crazed woman. "Then what are we waiting for! Get those boxers off!"

"You get them off!" I teasingly demanded. She was only too happy to oblige. Within seconds, my boxers had been pulled off and thrown to the other side of the room. My erection stood at full attention. She was transfixed on it and then tossed the covers off us. She sat up on her knees straddling my stomach.

"Now you do me!" she also commanded.

I reached into her waistband and began to pull off her pajama bottoms. Her skin was so smooth and soft, much softer than my own. I slid her pajamas down over her hips and butt, and down her thighs. "I can't go much further with you sitting over me like that!"

She readjusted her position, and soon her pajamas were off and thrown to another corner of the room. "Now my panties!"

"Yes Ma'am! But first..." I reach a hand up, cupped her breast. In the same motion, I pulled her upward on the bed, and down to my level. I kissed her other breast and made my way to her nipple. She let out a gasp when I kissed and began sucking on her.

"Oh, Erik. I've wanted this for so long." Her breathing grew heavy. I kept teasing her breasts with one hand and my tongue. Slowly, my other hand began caressing her pussy-lips through her panties. She gasped again, followed by a moan of pleasure. I could feel her panties beginning to get wet.

"I think you're ready now," I said, peeling her panties off her hips. They too found themselves tossed across the room. Again, I was shocked. Donna had taken the time to shave and trim her pubic hair. It gave a clear view of her lips and her clit just poked our above her slip. I was speechless.

"Don't just sit there, Erik! I want to feel you. Feel how wet I am? I can't wait for you!"

I stroked her neatly groomed pubic hair and slowly made my way down to her slit and clit. She shuddered with pleasure, and again straddled my stomach. "Keep going, Er! Keep going! Oh my God, it feels amazing!" I kept teasing her slit and clit and slowing moved inside her lips. She was so wet; there was no friction whatsoever.

"Can I?" I asked.

She leaned forward and mumbled, "Mmm-hmmmm," in affirmation before kissing me passionately. I slid one finger inside of her, then a second. Each time she sighed with pleasure. I continued to finger her while she kissed me for a few more minutes.

"Hmm! Ah! Erik!" She began exclaiming while reaching her climax. "I'm cumming! Oh Erik! Keep going! I'm cumming! I'm cumming for you Erik!

A wave of electricity shot throughout her body, her legs clenched together, she bucked her hips against me and bit my lip. Her orgasm lasted a few more seconds and finally she calmed down.

"That was amazing, Erik! How'd you learn that?"

I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't have any idea I could give someone an orgasm of that magnitude with just fingering. "I have no idea, but I'm glad you liked it, baby. Now, that you've had yours, I think it's time you helped me out!"

She smiled shyly. "I...I don't really know what I'm doing," she confessed. "I mean, I've fantasized about stuff like this, and played with myself before. But it never felt as good as what you just did for me. Let's start off slowly, ok? I don't think I'm ready for blowjobs."

"That's okay," I told her soothingly. "I actually prefer hand jobs. Though my ultimate preference will have to wait until we have condoms!" She giggled, reassured.

"Okay, Erik. Just tell me what you like."

"There's no real wrong way to do it. Just squirt some lotion into your hand and start rubbing. If it starts to get dry, add some more lotion! I think you'll be able to tell if you're doing something right or wrong based on my reactions!"

She squirted a handful of lotion into both hands and said, "Okay, here I go! Is there anything I should know beforehand?"

"Caution: Aim away from face." I said, trying to put her at ease. "Unless that's where you want it. Then by all means!"

She leaned over, and began kissing me again. "Okay, here I go..." I felt her hand wrap around my hard cock. Her touch was amazing; a wave of pleasure crept along my cock and all the way up my spinal column giving me a shudder.

"Oh no, what was that?" she asked concerned she did something wrong.

"Never mind now! It feels great; now start rubbing up and down. Start off slowly, and then increase speed. And if you really want to make it feel great, stay near the tip!"

She started rubbing, sending more waves of pleasure up my body. The harder she rubbed, the more my breathing quickened. She went faster, and eventually started rubbing just the tip. I breathed heavily and pulled her lips to mine. "I'm going to cum soon, baby! Just keep going! Just keep doing that!"

She French kissed me again, our tongues played with each other while she brought me closer and closer to orgasm. "Watch out, I'm gunna...Hmmmm!" I couldn't finish my warning. With each hip thrust, I came high into the air. Most of my cum landed harmlessly on my sheets. One rope landed on her leg, another on her stomach. I continued to cum, without much force behind these last remaining thrusts. Cum oozed down her hand, pooling in the sheets below us.

My breathing continued to be heavy as my orgasm subsided. I handed her some tissues, "Just clean up what you can off the bed and yourself. That was amazing, Donna."

She began cleaning up, and I took the opportunity to take my inhaler. "Are you okay?" she asked very concerned.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just next time, remind me to take my inhaler before we do such vigorous exercise!"

She laughed and continued cleaning up. "What do I do with these tissues?"

"Just toss 'em in the trashcan. Do you want to go shower and have some breakfast? We'll have to share a shower, unless you want to shower upstairs in the girls bathroom."

"Sure, I'd love to. Can I borrow a towel though?"

"Of course," I said, grabbing two as well as my shower supplies. "My shampoo might not be what you're used to, but it's better than nothing right? And my soap'll clean off all of that mess I made on you!"

We both laughed again and made our way to the showers. Luckily, there were no lines, and we were soon cleaned off. We did the rest of our morning routines together and made our way back to the room.

Once there, we stripped the sheets. We had decided to change them over while we were in the shower. We put on another sheet and got dressed for breakfast.

While walking to breakfast, we passed the campus store. The sign said it'd be open at 1pm. We continued walking and made a note of that time. "So," I asked, unsure how to breech the subject. "What do you want to tell everyone else? They're so used to us spending nights together I doubt they'd think anything happened between us. Do you want to tell them we've decided to go out?"

She thought for a moment and wrapped her arms around mine, grabbing my right hand with both of hers. "Well, they've never seen us walking like this, have they?" She kissed my cheek and we kept walking. "Can I ask you something? It's okay if you don't want to answer."

"Sure," I replied, having an idea about what was coming.

"Okay, will you tell me about what happened?"

"Well, first your dorm's pipe broke, then we went back there..." I began failing miserably to change what she was asking.

"Not that, Erik!"

I sighed, "Okay, tell you what. Let's get something to eat because I'm starving. And I'll tell you as much as I can right now over breakfast."

"Alright, Erik." She kissed me just as our friends Mohinder, Jake and Pablo rounded the corner to the dining hall as well. They stopped in their tracks, and stared at us with their mouths agape.

"Have a good night, I take it?" asked Pablo, smiling at Donna and me.

"Dude, shut up!" Mohinder barked. "Maybe she was just thanking him for letting her stay after her dorm flooded!"

"Nope!" Announced Donna. "Well, that too. But, that kiss meant more than that!" She beamed with pride and kissed my cheek again.

I turned as deep a shade of red with embarrassment, "Uh, I guess we'll tell you all about it over breakfast. You guys hungry?" I really tried to change the subject.

"I bet you are!" Jake said, elbowing his roommate, Mohinder. "Bet you two didn't sleep at all! Need some coffee for energy?"

We both shook our heads. "No, we slept great!" I said, as the others opened the dining hall doors for us.

"We'll meet you upstairs, ok?" one asked making their ways to the stairs.

"Sure thing, we'll be taking the elevator. See you in a bit!"