Collette's New Formula

Story Info
Collette uses a hypnotic type formula on her brother.
2.3k words
3.72
61.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collette's Finds older brother in compromising position

My name is Jim I was twenty-one good build worked out every day and swam a lot in our pool. I was six foot about one hundred seventy pounds Blond hair blue eyes. I was well endowed for my age about eight inches.

Collette was eighteen years old very cute for her age she had strawberry blond hair Blue eyes such deep blue you could get hypnotized looking into them. Her face was that of a twenty year old model, something you would find in a fashion magazine. The little makeup she wore made her look five years older.

She was five foot seven straight posture with large 'B' cup soon to be a c cup I think she wore skin tight blue jeans allot. Her legs looked a bit skinny and when she stood she had that defining hole at the top of her legs must be a good two inch gap where her pussy is but made her look even more attractive. Her ass was heart shaped and stuck out like a twenty year old.

Our home I guess was middle class. My father worked long hours and was gone away a lot for the company. Mom had the traits of Collette's body. It was easy to see where my sister came from. Mom worked in the same office as dad and sometimes even traveled with him as a secretary of sorts. Our house had the master Bed room in what normally be the basement but it was a walk in from the street it had a huge bedroom and a 4 piece ensuite and the shower was custom built with 6 heads at all levels on 3 sides bet you could fit 8 people in it. It was at least 6 by 6 foot glass enclose I used it all the time when mom and dad weren't home.

Our living space kitchen bath living and dining room was on the second floor our living room had a 70" TV with surround sound. Watching an event was like being there. The third floor was bath room with shower built like the basement but much smaller and not the higher pressure like the basement then there was three bedrooms.

The first room was used for Collette's lab. The second was her bedroom and the last was mine. When lying in by bed I was looking down the hall to the bathroom door. Many a nights over the years I watched my toweled sister was out of the bathroom and sometimes got a great view when she was in a hurry.

Collette had a great mind was straight 'A' student. She was popular in school always had girls around heron this her senior year. I on the other hand was average student worked out a lot so I was ripped. I was still exploring myself as I had no girl or girlfriend I had a buddy Jeff we used to jerk off together see who could shoot the furthest. Once in a while we would jerk each other off just for something different we weren't gay but just kids having fun. Back A few years ago I run a spy cam into sis bedroom I forgot I even put it there it was that long ago she had a flowered pattern and this was in one of the eyes of the flower.

She had hung a poster of some chemical formula over it a couple of years ago. I never thought no more of it till one day doing my chores it was my turn to empty the garbage buckets and I seen that poster in the garbage. My sister was into chemicals always mixing something or other up.

None of the family could understand a tenth of what she was doing. Once in a while I got used as a guinea pig. Of course it cost her time, doing my chores or helping me with them. Anyway this day she finished working in her lab and she got in the shower so I fired up my pc and found the old cam program sure enough I had a view of her room.

She walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom what a view I had. I hit the record button so I would have some jerk off material later on, not that I wasn't stroking it now. Her body was a 11 out of ten perky tits she even had strawberry bush hair. Nice pussy to go with it when she bent over I was admiring her ass and I cum all over my keyboard.

Dam what a mess took me an hour to clean it up. It was one of those weeks that mom and dad were away. So I made supper. She was having two of her friends. I thought I might have Jeff over I was still randy after seeing her.

She said she was working on a new formula that made the taste buds think water taste like orange pop or juice might need a tester later. It will cost you yea I know but if it works It could make a lot of money.

Hmm maybe I can get in on that action maybe she said. Supper was done we did the dishes and I kept looking at her ass. "What's the matter with you tonight big brother you seem to be perving me more than usual?"

"Na, just looking at something."

"Yea she said my ass now stop it."

"Yes mistress," he said jokingly. In her mine she was thinking, "If he only new."

That evening the girls came over and I couldn't help it but her friends were hot to not like she was they looked fourteen not eighteen like they were. They both had flat chests and their ass not pronounced like my sisters but still fun to watch.

I secretly wish I could find someone that looked like Collette but not her personality. She always seemed cold and calculating.

Anyway the girls Georgina and Pauline came over they went to their room it wasn't long and they started feeling each other this was going to be great, I thought.

My cam showed Collette leaving her room and she knocked on my door. I put my screen saver up and she came in with another concoction of hers.

This liquid is supposed to taste like orange when you drink water. Little did I know the water was another one of her chemicals.

I drank it she waited a few minutes then gave me the water. It had a taste to it but not orange. I told her this, she said, "Well I will be back, maybe it might take a bit," she left and I went back to viewing.

About five minutes later I was watching the girls memorized almost in a trance watching them when Collette came in. I was in a trance I kind of new she was there but it didn't matter. She seen what I was watching and she led me into the girls room with my cock hanging out.

She said, "You have to do as I say."

"Yes," I said.

"Mistress is proper respect for you to address me."

"Yes mistress."

"Drop those pants as a matter of fact get nude."

"Yes mistress."

He did and the girls giggled, "It is big," said Georgina and Pauline

Collette said, "Georgina and Pauline, I told you I could get my brother to be at your disposal, he won't remember a thing so have fun. I have some lab work to do so have fun.

"Jim you are to do as these girls ask as if it were me. Let the girls feel and play with you."

"Yes mistress."

Collette went back to my room and was watching the girls jerk him and Pauline was even licking his cock. She enabled the record button thought. "It may be fun as a joke to show her girlfriends later what they did."

Collette did a search and found nude video of her she downloaded it to a stick for future use and put a virus on just that file. If he tried to send it copy it or move it those files would corrupt. Then she found pictures of Jeff and her brother jerking each other off. "Nice," she thought and she downloaded that to the stick as well.

She made sure the rest of his computer was clear. Being the computer whiz she put on a tracer to everywhere he went on the computer and could activate from her lab and went and got her wireless cam with voice and placed it on his book shelves which had dust on it so he hadn't been using them in a while.

She went back to the computer and was watching the girls suck him off. She was surprised they would do that but hey all the more to have fun with. She downloaded the stick shut off the recording feature and went back to her room seeing cum on Georgina face Collette said, "Must have been fun."

Georgina and Pauline said, "Yea we never had a cock to play with before are you sure he won't remember anything?"

Positive she said, "How long will it last?"

Collette said, "Until I give him the antidote you mean you could keep him or anybody like this forever?"

"Yes I suppose."

"I want one of my own," Pauline said.

"Me two says Georgina."

Collette said, "Hey I told you girls this is a secret does not leave this room."

"Yea but you can't keep this to yourself."

"Yes I can and I will."

"But that's not fair."

Collette said. "Sure it is, you can use him whenever you want, what's not fair. You girls are my closet friends that's why I allowed you in on this, now you want more?"

They looked at each other and said, "Yes. Hey Collette I would love to own certain people." "Me too," said Pauline.

Collette walked out of her bedroom in tears because of her best friends. "So much for friends," she thought she went t her lab uploaded the stick to her I cloud account.

She went back in and said, "You guys know I can't give you this chemical. It is way too dangerous."

They were still playing with Jim's cock and balls. Georgina got cross and said, "I thought we were friends. Friends share however if you don't want to we will tell."

I looked at Pauline she nodded her head agreeing with Georgina. "Are you sure this is the way you want to end our friendship."

Georgina said, "You're the one not us we would share if I had it."

"You mean just like you wouldn't share a dance with Brad at our Halloween party."

"That's different," Georgina said.

"Yea it is compared to what I have worked on for years and Brad was someone you just met and wouldn't allow either of us a dance and shunned us the entire night."

" Well I can't stop you but first you bitches should watch this and from I cloud onto the computer screen in the room came the video of both of them blowing Jim I said this is all set to go to face book and school play page, with just the press of a key."

"No they screamed you can't were your friends."

"You were I thought, I was giving you something very special and what did you do? Turn on me and threaten me. You are two calculating bitches now get your clothes off." They stood there like deer in headlights.

Collette had her computer set up on her voice command. She said "computer prepare to send to playroom at school."

Georgina and Pauline said, "No," and stripped.

"Ok bitches 69 each other."

"But,"

Collette said, "No fucking buts do it."

The girls, Georgina and Pauline did till they both came.

"Dear brother fuck Georgina. He went and placed her, placed her on the bed and fucked her breaking her cherry.

Collette said, "Don't cum brother" and he didn't.

"Amazing this drug," she thought, "Ok fuck Pauline."

Collette stood there and watched Jim fuck them both. She now owned these two without the drug

Jim broke her cherry and continued till Pauline cum. It was all being recorded and put on Collette's I cloud account.

"Alright the two of you suck his cock clean." While Georgina and Pauline did so disgustingly, they sucked his cock clean with their juices and his cum. Collette give them the following instructions; "Now you two are going to seduce Jim and make him your boyfriends. You will bring him here and fuck him once a week each of you. First time you fail and the pictures and videos will be posted."

Georgina and Pauline pleaded but to no avail Collette's mind was made up. Collette told them to get dressed sit on bed with their tits showing and she had Jim dress and took him back to his desk.

He drank the antidote and Collette said, "Well what does it taste like?"

"Water he said bad water at that. You're going to owe me for that."

"Yes brother maybe I can get you laid by my girl friends."

He laughed and said, "Sure sis, should I hold my breath?"

She left and he turned his computer screen on to see Georgina and Pauline tits sitting on the bed and them saying, "How much they liked Jim and wondered what they could do to make the dream boy notice them?" Georgina and Pauline new that Jim was listening and seeing so they poured on the charm knowing they had to make him their boyfriend.

Jim thought, "I wouldn't mine fucking them one day."