Collisions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AvaAmour
AvaAmour
39 Followers

They started kissing again, first slowly, then gaining intensity. Mellie wasn't sure if she felt the way she did because of the alcohol or because she actually was enjoying the moment, but she followed Bobby's lead as he pulled her closer. Mellie brought her hands up to his shoulder and head, pulling him into her as well. Then Bobby began to push her down so she was lying across the blanket with him on top of her. He continued the kiss while doing so, and was successful at keeping his tongue in her mouth as he maneuvered them both.

Mellie began to pant, but was wondering how far Bobby really wanted to go on their first date. She had never even made out with a guy before and here she was, under one, feeling extremely ready to go all the way. "Bobby?" she asked. "We need to keep an eye on the time. I can't be late."

"It'll be fine, Mel. We still have forever."

Mellie hated being called Mel, but said nothing, mainly because her mouth was already busy as soon as Bobby started talking. She closed her eyes, moaning with pleasure at his skillful tongue in her mouth. Then she felt him moving his arms. He moved them to her waist, then slowly started raising her shirt. The cold made her skin get goosebumps, which woke her up. She moved her face away from his, but he just continued kissing her on her neck, which made her feel even sexier.

"Bobby, wait. I'm...I'm not ready for that yet."

Bobby continued pushing his way up, until Mellie stopped him from touching her bra. "Please, Bobby. We've only been together for a few hours. I can't do this with you now. Please stop."

Bobby stopped moving his hands up, immediately let her go, and pushed himself away. He sighed loudly. "God, Mel," he said. "Grow up a little. Nobody waits these days. You might as well give in now."

"I'm sorry, Bobby. It's just...I wanted it to be special...and I wanted a say in it." She said the last part with finality, making sure she let him know that she wanted nothing to do with him sexually at the moment. Yes, he was definitely an amazing kisser, but she didn't want to go all the way on a first date.

"Whatever. I understand. Straighten your clothes out. You look like a slut."

His words felt like a slap in the face to Mellie, who felt that she wouldn't have needed to straighten her clothes if he hadn't been pushing her further. Nevertheless, she straightened her shirt and patted the wrinkles out of her pants.

"Yeah, that's better. I'd better get you back home for your precious curfew and your precious mom."

Mellie was confused at his sudden hostility, but she walked to the car in silence, wondering what she could have done differently to make the date end better. She didn't want to have sex with Bobby. Well, she did, but fantasizing about it and actually doing it were two very different things. Especially since it was their first date. Now it might also have been their last date, since she hadn't put out for him. She hoped that this would not be the case, but she didn't know.

No regrets, she told herself. I didn't want to do it now; if he can't handle that, then I shouldn't have to handle him.

Bobby drove her home in silence, then walked her to her door. Once there, he leaned in and said, "Look, I'm sorry. I'm not accustomed to girls refusing me is all. I still like you. How about we go to homecoming together?"

"Okay," Mellie replied quietly. She wasn't actually sure what he wanted, but at least she'd still have a date this way. "Are we going to hang out again before the dance?"

"I would, Mel, but I'm going to be swamped the next few weeks with practice and classes and all. Oh, and I was hoping you would be able to keep this between us. I mean, I don't want the entire school to start gossiping about you like they do about me. We should just lay low for awhile." He leaned in, kissed her on the mouth, then walked back to his car and left.

Mellie was so uncertain at this point about whether any of the experience was even true. She went to bed fairly quickly, still wondering about their date.

AvaAmour
AvaAmour
39 Followers
12