Colonization Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the tendril reaching between her legs and slide downward between her ass cheeks. The alien found the right spot and pushed. Sondra gasped as the tentacle wormed inside her rectum as far as she could think possible. Then, the most wonderful sensation of submission crowded her brain completely. The physical connection had been re-established and her pussy twitched hard.

Sondra's body went stiff, her arms and legs straight, her eyes rolled up into heaven. She became a puppet, her whole body completely out of her control. Slowly, the alien began to fill Sondra's mind with instructions. Meanwhile, her pussy was contracting with mild continuous orgasms.

The following day, Sondra was coaching the girls from the side of the pool. At the end of the session, she waited for the right moment and jumped into the water, approaching Casey.

"Casey, wait a moment. There's something we need to adjust in your technique."

"Sure Coach," the teen responded.

As the rest of the girls headed to the locker rooms, Sondra held Casey's arm, indicating the right movements to make and as she did this, microscopic particles were being transferred from the teacher's skin to Casey's. Moments later a slight tickling started in the Casey's arm and she felt uneasy and light-headed. There was something in the way her teacher was touching her. Her movements became clumsy.

Suddenly, with an agile motion, Sondra grabbed Casey's head and kissed her. A torrent of saliva flooded into the teen's mouth. Casey opened her eyes wide for a second later, then her body relaxed completely.

Sondra knew she had only a few seconds for her next move. She easily pushed the teen through the water to the edge of the pool, pinning her against the blue mosaic. Then, she pulled her own bikini bottoms to one side, exposing her pussy lips and did the same with Casey's, who barely mumbled a protest.

A small tendril, half an inch wide and four inches long, appeared between Sondra's cunt lips. The teacher moaned from the pleasurable sensation, thanking her Master for this gift. The tendril squirmed its way out of Sondra's body and quickly covered the distance to Casey's vaginal entrance, penetrating the girl effortlessly. Casey sighed as she felt something slip inside of her.

Sondra observed with immensurable joy as her student's eyes glazed while her delicate membranes absorbed the cocktail of chemicals released by the intruder. This tendril was only a small piece of the alien, designed to dissolve in a woman's body and keep her under submission for just the right amount of time. From the moment Casey's eyes relaxed and stared blankly, Sondra knew the only thing left to do was to present the teen to him, to her master, for complete possession of her mind and body.

* * *

Later that day, Casey was standing in Sondra's bedroom, staring vacantly ahead. Sondra was watching closely. He had promised that she could have the student later on. After the alien penetrated Casey's anus, the young woman became part of a whole. It had been no more than thirty minutes since she first received an unwanted kiss from her teacher and now the old Casey was gone forever. Her mind had been completely remodelled to be part of the 'colony'. Her body would follow soon. The new Casey was his servant. His slave.

Over the following days, Casey's DNA began to change. Although it was essential that her outer appearance remained the same, her internal organs would undergo the proper adaptations for a specific purpose, to be a recruiter, like Sondra. There was the urgent need for more slaves that would perform other functions like food dispensers, surveillance, nest tenders, and others. There was a lot of work to be done, but first, they needed to acquire an appropriate location for the nest and the alien had already found one possibility inside Casey's memory.

End of Part 1

12