Colonization Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tentacle found its mark and pushed in. Marsha felt pain for a moment. The phallus pushed deeper. It hurt so good. Marsha felt weird pinches in her lower back. The tentacle pushed ever deeper. Marsha moaned with pleasure. She looked at the warm pussy waiting in front of her and reattached her mouth to it. This was better than she thought it would be. Suddenly and surprisingly, a strong climax exploded within Marsha's body. Marsha didn't know what had happened until a few seconds later. Her pussy was still contracting, her legs were still shaking. Marsha was confused. The climax didn't build up as it is supposed to do. It just came, stronger than she had ever experienced before.

Marsha was just putting her thoughts together when another orgasm shattered her mind and body. This time she didn't think. She couldn't. She just rode it, trying to remain conscious. A distant voice echoed in her head.

"Are you enjoying this?" Sondra asked. "You will become part of the colony and you will feel like this everyday."

"Who are you?" Marsha gasped, barely able to speak.

"It doesn't matter who am I. I am the colony. We all are. We are part of him and he is sending this for you."

Sondra signaled and another climax was pushed into Marsha's mind. Then another one. This continued for a long time.

* * *

After the disappointment of losing the evidence with the explosion at Sylvia's mansion, Sam went home to take a shower and change clothes. He was just getting ready to go back to Marsha's house when the doorbell rang. Sam grabbed his gun and opened the front door.

"Hi Sam," Laura greeted him.

* * *

When Marsha came to her senses she was lying on the carpet of a different room. She looked around. She saw the beautiful woman that had penetrated her ass moments ago. She saw several other women standing rigidly around the room. Then she saw it. The creature was right there in the middle of the room. But it was a lot smaller, only the size of a watermelon. There was only a single tentacle coming from the top of its body.

"Go to him," Sondra said.

Marsha looked at her and then looked back at the creature. She thought about her past and her possible future, about the mindless slave that had been in her house, about Sam. Then she thought about the orgasms. The countless orgasms that she had enjoyed and the ones that were to come.

Marsha stood up and walked to him, sealing her fate.

* * *

A few days later, Sam was looking at a pile of money in front of him. He was no longer a cop. His days of frustration were over. He knew he had been bought but he didn't care. Below the table, the most beautiful slave had Sam's cock buried deeply in her throat. She was a gift to him, as long as he behaved according to the colony's interests. It was a good deal.

End of the story

12