Color Guard Ch. 2

Story Info
He enjoys Beth and her mom.
1.2k words
4.01
42.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Bringing It Home

I at first was afraid of fucking the brains out of Stacey, Jeniver, and my girlfriend Beth. True, we were all eighteen and legally allowed to do it, but I guess I never understood what fun having group sex with the guard could be.

After having sex with Beth both orally, and between her legs (of which Stacey and Jeniver were fucking guard rifles in both their and Beth's sex), we all fell asleep. We weren't stupid, we had put our clothes back on, in case somebody walked in on us.

But I was the only one awake when the door opened. Beth's mother had come to get her. Well, Beth and myself, to be more specific. Beth had invited me over for dinner and dessert. After taking her myself, I knew dessert was going to be great. Hopefully, we would think of a way for her mother not to worry about it. And boy, did Beth ever think of a way.

After saying goodbye to Stacey and Jeniver, Beth and I piled into the back of her mother's car. We sat quietly on the five minute ride to Beth's house. We all piled out of her car and into the house. Her mother stayed downstairs, and I went downstairs with Beth to her room.

Mrs. P, as I call my girlfriend's mother, is a really hot woman. Nice, firm, huge breasts, a great ass, and she must be tight as hell. Boy, I was way off, thinking like that. She was what Beth would look like in about 25 years, depending on how much sex she'd get. It looked like Mrs. P wasn't having enough fun.

Beth knew something was wrong, and she asked me.

"It's nothing," I replied.

"You keep getting horny while looking at my mom. "

I tried to keep my good boy down. "Uh... ," I stuttered. It was hard hearing that your girlfriend knows that you want to fuck her mother.

"So, do you?"

I had totally missed the question.

"Do I what?"

"Wanna fuck my mom?"

I slammed back into the wall, here was my girlfriend actually enticing me to fuck her mom. They must have planned this.

"Uh... "

"Come on, I'll help. "

And with that, Beth led me upstairs to her parents' room.

About three minutes later, Beth was back in the room. She had told me she needed to get something, and then went downstairs. Beth's room was on the bottom floor, and her parents' room was two above it. I had assumed that she had gone down to her room for something, but she had, as I later learned, in fact gone down one step and told her mother that her darling little Beth was now a woman, having been fucked by my almost ten-inch, when fully extended, cock.

When Beth got back, she turned around and shut the door, pretending to lock it so well that I thought she had actually done so. She came over to me and sat me on the bed, then proceeded to grab my cock through my pants. She bent low so her shirt was drooping, showing how horny she was with her erected nipples. Beth unzipped my pants and freed my continually extending eight-inches. It hit her in the nose. She laughed, and started pumping away. I didn't laugh, I was too busy trying to breathe normally.

She took my cock in her mouth and started to suck lightly on it. I grabbed the back of her head and started forcing myself deep down her throat. She gladly picked up the pace, but it wasn't enough, I was shoving hard, forcing her to deep throat me. She started to lick my head, I let go of her head, and that nearly threw me over the edge. But then she stopped and I didn't know why.

I opened my eyes, which I had closed from all the excitement. I saw Beth standing there in front of me, naked and as beautiful and horny as she was in the guard room earlier. But what surprised me was that there was Mrs. P, standing there next to Beth, all naked as well, and I was right, from the looks of things, she wanted a fucking badly.

Mrs. P and Beth turned to each other. Obviously something was about to happen. Beth, being so agile as a girl would be from being in guard, did a hand stand on a nearby corner of her parents' bed. Mrs. P came over and pushed Beth down on the bed, in a 69 position. She started to eat her daughter out, hard and fast. Beth couldn't keep up with her mother, and in vain tried to do the same back, only producing slight moans and screams.

"OOOH, yes, MORE, mother, please," she said, each time her voice getting hornier and hornier, higher and higher, signaling the buildup of pressure between her legs. "MORE, I need more in me! I want you... UNGH... to... OH GODDDD... make me... YES! YESSSSSS! I'm goin----GGGGGGG to... OH GOODDD!"

And Beth came, after having been fucked by her mom.

I thought this was getting a bit interesting, and I was back in action. Well, my dick was twitching, and I needed some action for it to play its part. It was getting lonely, and Mrs. P's pussy looked so tempting, so I just dove right in.

Mrs. P screamed really loud, echoing throughout the house, and even a couple of hundred feet outdoors. Beth opened her eyes, and where had once been her mother's cunt, there was instead her mother's cunt with her boyfriend fucking it, all right in front of her face. While Beth was the tightest girl I have ever fucked to date, Mrs. P is the tightest mother I ever had.

Mrs. P knew how to please whoever she was with. Fortunately for me, so did Beth. They weren't focusing their energies on each other, they were focusing their energies on me. Mrs. P returned to her oral attack on my girlfriend's pussy, and I continued my "hard" attack on Mrs. P's pussy in turn. Beth knew she had to do something, so she started to lick my cock as it went in and out of Mrs. P. This caused a chain reaction when I shoved in, pulling Beth's tongue inside of her mother.

I started to shove harder and harder, until I knew that I was about to burst. I screamed "OH GOOD GOODDDDDDD! I'M GOING... I'M GOING TO... ungh... CUM!"

I heard loud protests from both Mrs. P and Beth for me to pull out. Obviously, neither of them had any idea who was fucking who. And soon, they would all come to know.

Speaking of cum to know, I came so hard and long in Mrs. P that she eventually relented and just let me finish shooting my seemingly endless shots during my ejaculation. Beth only relented after I told her that she could help lick the mess up. Damn, my girlfriend and her mother are kinky. It was then that I heard footsteps, coming up the stairs.

I thought for a moment then realized that Karen was staying over at Beth's house for a week while her parents were away. They had forced her to not stay alone at the house, for fear of somebody raping her or killing her.

"Damn," I thought, hearing the footsteps get louder, almost in time with every other shot I was making into Mrs. P. "How many others girls from guard and their mothers will I get to fuck today?"

And then the doorknob twisted sideways, and in she came...