Color Guard Ch. 3

Story Info
He's even more horny as another girl is taken.
1k words
3.39
34.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you recall, Beth, her mother, and I had just finished our little fuck around. Well, according to Beth, since I was so horny, it was a *big* fuck around. It was starting to get late, but as I remembered when I heard the footsteps, Karen was staying over.

Now the thing about Karen is her breasts. They are like fucking balloons. Even before Beth and I started going out, I had wanted to suck and fuck Karen's breasts. And I figured that now I would get my chance.

I didn't bother telling Mrs. P (since I was still cumming up her tight cunt) or Beth (who was licking the fuck out of my cock as it spewed) that Karen was coming. Obviously, anyone could tell that she had just arrived and had come in, probably hearing Mrs. P's scream of enjoyment. And that's when the doorknob turned, and the door opening.

Karen couldn't believe her eyes.

"What the fuck is going on here?" she screamed.

We all turned, except for Beth, who leaned her head downward, my wad still dripping out of her mouth.

"What... *pant*... do you think... *pant*... is going on?" I beckoned. I was finished now with shooting, and I wanted some more action.

I pulled out of Mrs. P, and walked over to Karen. She couldn't help but look down at my cock, rehardened with all the things I was planning. One look at her breasts would make any guy go hard instantly. I pull Karen into the room, despite her protest. Mrs. P got off of Beth, allowing Beth to come over to Karen. She pulled Karen's sweater off, then her shirt. I didn't give a damn, I wanted her to submit first. Finally, Beth shoved Karen on the floor and undid the clasp on Karen's bra, and it fell off as well, leaving Beth enough of a chance while Karen was still in shock to start sucking away. Karen still had on her mini-skirt. I reached under it as Karen began to moan. She obviously had no idea what was about to happen. I got a hold of her panties, and pulled them down. Beth knew what I was planning, and starting sucking harder and harder. Mrs. P wanted to help, so she attacked Karen's other breast. But now it was time.

I started to masturbate really hard as Beth and Mrs. P pulled Karen's legs apart. They both knew that I had a raging hard on, and if Karen's legs were closed it would be really hard for me to fuck her without hurting her way too much. I knelt before her open legs, and shoved my now ten inch cock into her gaping cunt.

Karen wanted it.

"Oh god YES!!!! *panting* More, I want more of you! *panting* *panting* I've always wanted your *pant* cock in me. *pant* But I've *pant* wanted *pant* Beth too."

That threw everybody off, but we kept going. Beth knew what this meant, she was going to want more and more of this type of color guard relationship. I got even harder, and started fucking Karen faster and harder than before. Then I hit her virginity, and tore straight through it, not even stopping for her to adjust. She screamed for a second and then started to moan louder and louder.

I looked side to side to see Beth and Mrs. P masturbating themselves, both had their entire hands up their pussy. I could tell we were all close to exploding.

This was Karen's first time, and she exploded right away, showering my cock with her juices for the longest time. Then Beth came, and it landed on Karen's body, the sight of which set Mrs. P off. I didn't start shooting until Karen started rubbing the juices all over her body.

And then, I too exploded. Beth watched longingly as my cock shoved deep in Karen's sex, making her slide backwards on the carpet. I could tell that Beth was wanting more of my cock in her, but I had planned that for later. Right now, Karen was getting the fuck of her life. I kept shooting, and shooting, and shooting. I shot so much of my wad in her that she couldn't hold it anymore and it started to trickle out of her pussy and down her legs.

And then I finally finished.

Fifteen minutes later, everyone but Beth and I had fallen asleep. I turned to Beth.

"Wow." I started.

"What?"

"I never knew you guard girls had so much in common."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you both have tight ass, breasts, and although you are the girl that I want to fuck the most because you are so fucking tight, Karen isn't anything to laugh at. You think maybe later we can go back and have a little more fun with Jenniver and Stacey?"

"Sure, why not? Of course, why not just get the entire guard to join in?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, you can fuck us all. Of course, there is one problem."

"What?"

"What if one of us gets pregnant?"

"Well, if it's you, I'll just have to fucking marry you."

"Won't we have to stop these fucks with the rest of the guard though?"

"Only if you want to."

"But what about them? What if one of them gets pregnant? Hell, you even fucked my mother! What if she does?"

"Don't your mother and father fuck?"

"Well, it's not like I watch them. But I have heard moans and groans, so I suppose we could say that."

"Well, that solves your mother, and I think all the guard girls would agree that their boyfriends have been trying to fuck them like I just did."

"Yeah, they have. Believe me, you are the only one worth it."

I smiled, pulling Beth out of the room and downstairs on the couch. I motioned to my cock and then her legs. She understood, and spreading her legs apart, I shoved in, forcing her to scream really loud. Followed by a muffled scream as something was in her mouth, blocking her air flow somewhat. I looked up, and to my surprise was Mr. P, forcing Beth to suck his cock.

"What the hell is it with this family?" I screamed.