Coma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers

Jake's hands moved up and curled around Lori's ivory ass cheeks. His large hands covered both cheeks as he pulled her stomach into his. Lori stopped talking and closed her eyes as she was lost in feeling a man's naked body against hers for the first time. "I wish he would touch me all over." She thought.

Jake grinned while his fingertips moved down her ass crack and over her tight anus. Before she could object he moved lower and forced his way between her small thighs. "Ohh!" She moaned as his fingers moved into her wet virgin slit. Her legs spread wider to allow him room to explore. He did.

"God. She is so beautiful." Annie thought looking down at her small but round ass. After her session with the nurse Annie was more than curious about sex with another female. "I've always wanted to touch her."

Jake stopped and pulled one of his hands away from her ass and reached over to grab Annie's hand. They made eye contact as he pulled her hand down until it rested on Lori's naked cheek. He let her hand go and winked at her. She smiled and gently squeezed the soft flesh.

Lori was breathing heavy as Jake touched her pussy and clit while her girlfriend caressed her ass. "Don't" She complained as Jake removed his hand from her pussy.

"Shhh." Jake said as he moved out from under her and placed her body between his and Annie's. He gently turned her over until she was lying face up. She looked at him and then at Annie.

"I'm yours." She said smiling.

Annie's hand moved down to Lori's knee the same time Jake did to the other knee. As his fingers moved north so did hers. When they moved to the edge of her thick growth they stopped. They looked at Lori who smiled and slowly opened her thighs. Jake's finger met his sisters in her pink valley. Annie knew where to touch and went straight to her hard clit. Jake grinned at his sister and moved his lips down to Lori's mouth. As Annie fingered her pussy Jake's tongue fucked her mouth.

"Please. Don't stop." Lori said breaking her face away from his to see why Annie stopped touching her. She was shocked to see Annie's face moving up between her thighs. She was going to kiss her PUSSY!

Jake was satisfied just sitting back and watching his sister lick and suck her girlfriend's pussy. His mind reading was enabling him to know what the women wanted him to do and he was more than eager to please. He kissed Lori's ear and whispered. "Do you want to suck my prick?" She slowly opened her eyes and moved her head up and down. She couldn't talk. Jake moved up until his knees were at her head. She looked at his large hard-on as he directed the tip to her lips. Her mouth opened wide as she could get it as his crown moved inside. Her cheeks were bulging full with his tool. Annie's sucking on her clit was making her closer and closer to coming. She tried to moan but his prick in her mouth killed all sound. All she could do was grunt as she climaxed. Finally she pulled her mouth off his prick and screamed. "I'M COMING!" She pulled his prick back in and sucked as her body exploded. After she climaxed she looked up at Jake for directions on how to suck his prick. "How do I do it?" She thought.

Jake moved his body over her head and slowly lowered and raised his prick in and out of her mouth. Her hand moved up and curled around its base as he fucked her tiny orifice. He was ready to come when he felt Annie's hand on his arm. She was pulling him over to her. He read her thoughts. She wanted him to fuck her.

Jake pulled his sucker from Lori's mouth and moved his body over Annie's. Her thighs opened to allow his hips between them. She reached down between their bodies and guided his tip to her once fucked pussy. It was easier this time as he slowly slid inside. Her arms and legs wrapped around his as there bodies became one.

Lori watched in admiration as Jake brought Annie to a shattering climax. She knew they did not have enough time nor did he have enough energy to take her cherry. But, she hoped there would be another day. Maybe she thought, I might even let my boyfriend pave the way with his teenie peenie. She laughed while Annie screamed her pleasure. "OH JAKE! I'M THERE!" Jake matched her pleasure as he finished the same time.

"You two better get dressed." Jake said looking over at the clock by the bed. "Mom will be here soon." Annie and Lori giggled as they dressed and stood by the bed.

"Thanks Jake." Annie said. She turned her head and faced her friend. Jake smiled as Annie's mouth moved to Lori's. He watched their tongues moved together.

"Let's go up to my bedroom and practice some cheers." Annie said while winking over at Jake.

"GO TEAM." Jake said as they walked out his door with their hands on each others ass.

Note: Don't forget to vote and please send me any feedback about the story. Jake can read women's minds and is feeling better and better every day. Let me know if a sequel might work and any ideas you might have. Thanks Slickman.

Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers