Comanche Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
A novel of wild west love.
4.5k words
4.52
53.6k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley looked down at the homestead. For all the unexpectedness of coming across a farm or building of any kind in this region, it didn’t look out of place.

A simple one story structure, probably housing two rooms. A ragged fence, a small shed, a few cattle and some chickens. The only odd feature was a grave, marked with a wooden cross, on a slight rise to the left of the house. Not odd that there was a grave--the strangeness was because it took such focus. It was completely circled by a white picked fence, in perfect repair.

The house seemed temporarily deserted, so Harley made his way to the grave first. Always find the owner’s name as soon as possible. As his horse slowly clomped down the embankment, he thought he noticed a flash of blue cloth in a window of the cabin. He ignored it. You never knew how people felt about riders just coming into their doorway. And out here you had to be careful on both sides of the door.

He dismounted in front of the grave and stretched his long lean frame. He had been in the saddle all day. Without going to the fence, peered at the cross. It bore the name Lester Dodd. There were fresh flowers and the grass was watered and thick.

“Got a mind to steal that grave, mister?”

The voice was female. Harley slowly turned, keeping his hand far from his gun.

Standing behind a huge double-barreled shot gun was a woman, in her forties, dressed in a blue belted smock. She was heavy of bosom and behind and the belted waist showed promise of a once voluptuous figure. Her face, with its firm hard jaw and piercing green eyes, had once been pretty as well. The most distinctive feature was a stripe of snow white hair passing over her forehead, nestled in a blanket of otherwise gradually graying black hair.

“No, ma’am. Just looking,” Harley replied, smiling gently.

“Well, it ain’t for sale. Unless you take the cabin, too,” the woman said, with no trace of a smile.

Harley had the feeling she would not sell the farm or the grave at any price. Some lost look in her brown eyes showed that.

“Look, ma’am, my name’s Reese Harley. I been riding for about a week now and I guess I was a might surprised to see a homestead in these parts. If you might consider dropping the shotgun down a bit and don’t mind a bit of company, I sure would like to water my horse and myself.” Harley said, pretty much in one breath, continuing to keep his hands away from his .45.

The woman stared at him for a moment, then in one motion, lowered the shot gun and reared back her head in a laugh. It was a good laugh, rich and hardy.

“I suppose you wouldn’t mind a bit to eat and a night’s sleep in from under the stars either. C’mon, Mister Harley, let’s go git your horse tended to and I’ll fix some supper.” She turned to walk away then after a beat turned back. “My name is Fran Dodd, by the way, and in that grave, is my husband, Lester. Pleased to meet you.”

She walked away as Harley gathered up his horse’s reins. He walked to the cabin a yard or so behind her and since she did not speak neither did he. He only noticed that she walked with her head down in a slightly coquettish fashion. And that her whole body moved sensuously as she walked.

The meal was good--well prepared and plenty of it. Harley had enjoyed watching this woman move about her kitchen as she prepared it and had complimented her nicely on her cooking.

The conversation had been pleasant, though the woman was given to silences. Now, as they sat over coffee, Harley was compelled to ask a question that had been on his mind. “Mrs. Dodd, I don’t mean to pry and tell me if I should just mind my own business, but why are you here? I mean this country’s no place for a woman to live alone or a man for that matter.”

Mrs. Dodd was silent for a moment. Then, “It’s quite simple really--maybe too simple. My husband was a wanderer, Mister Harley. A big, beautiful wanderer. His dream was to have a place of his own far from away from people and places and machines. We moved from city to city, plain to plain and he never found what he wanted until we arrived here. Two years ago he died of a heart attack and I buried him here. We were actually just passing through but I saw no reason to leave. I think Lester finally found what he wanted. He’s out there, totally by himself with no one to bother him.”

She looked out the window into the growing darkness. Harley sensed her eyes were wet with tears. There was nothing for him to say.

Eventually, she rose and said, “But if you’ve been riding as long as you say you must be wanting to go to bed. The best I can offer, I’m afraid, will be your own sleeping bag on a mat by the fireplace. I hope it will do.”

“That’ll be fine ma’am.”

“Please. Call me Mrs. Dodd again. I haven’t heard it in so long.” She looked at him smiling.

Harley smiled back. “Sure, Mrs. Dodd. Thank you.”

The bedding next to the fire was fine but Harley was sleeping restlessly, his back warmed by the fire. He occasionally opened his eyes to look at the fire’s glow in the rest of the cabin.

He finally dropped off soundly when he woke to a touch on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Mrs. Dodd, looking down at him, fully clothed.

“Mrs. Dodd, what’s the matter? Is every thing all right?” He said, sitting up. He had his trousers on but had taken off his shirt. The fire glowed on his tan and scared torso.

The woman looked at him and gave a little gasp, before saying, “Yes, yes. Everything is fine, Mister Harley. I’m sorry to bother you. I--I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I’m doing.” She wrapped her arms around her generous breasts and held herself.

Harley spoke. “It’s all right, Mrs. Dodd. I think I understand.” He reached out slowly and touched her arm. She let him take her hand.

“It’s just been so long, you know. I loved my husband but he’s gone and I’m here and have needs. Please don’t think I’m--” Harley put his fingers to her mouth. She slowed down. He caressed her beautiful heavy face and she dropped head to give him that slightly coquettish look.

“I just want you so much. Inside me. I want to feel you. I need to.”

“And you will, Mrs. Dodd. I promise.”

“Tell me you’re not just being nice to an old lady, Mister Harley.”

“You are a very beautiful woman, Mrs. Dodd. And call me Reese.”

“Reese. Thank you, Reese. Make love to me and I will love you for it,” she said, reaching out to touch his well muscled chest. “I will love you forever.”

“No, Mrs. Dodd, just enjoy tonight,” Harley said, dropping his hands to her belt. He undid it quickly and soon was unbuttoning her smock. As he brought the fabric down over her shoulders to her waist, her breasts were exposed. They were huge, firm and sagging only slightly. He took one in each hand though they wouldn’t fit and slowly brought his mouth to her pale nipples. He sucked each one until they were hard and nearly an inch and a half long. He took his time, savoring the taste, the sweet, sweaty smell. He intended on making this her night and could tell by her groans she was already enjoying it.

“Oh, so long, so long,” she whispered.

“You are beautiful, so beautiful,” he countered.

He soon got her out of the smock and threw it aside. He then laid her on her back and watched he way her breasts flattened out. It was very erotic, this older woman needing to be loved. He mashed her breasts again with his hands and made his way down her body. The waist was smaller than he expected and tight. The hips swelled wonderfully, promisingly. Then he dipped his hand to her inner thigh and after caressing each one he let his hand trail between her legs. She was soaking wet. A jolt of raw nerves went through her body. He could tell she was close to coming. He quickly found her bud and after several deft strokes, Mrs. Dodd’s body stiffened and her head went back in a scream that filled the room. Her orgasm brought tears to her eyes.

“Well, I guess it’s a good thing you do live in the desert miles from no where.” Harley chuckled.

She laughed in her throat richly. “I never came like that before. I guess it’s because I want you so much.”

“Feel like doing it again, Mrs. Dodd?”

She looked up at him, smiling devilishly, and said, “You bet, Mister Harley.”

Harley started to take off his trousers and she reached out to him, to his belt.

“No, Reese, let me do that. You don’t know how long it’s been since I’ve taken a man’s pants off.”

Reese put his hands at his sides, glad to have her do it. She got to her knees, her round body surprisingly nimble. Her hand reached to his shoulders as he stood tall and as they moved down his chest, her mouth found the bulge in his pants. A moan told him she was surprised at the size.

Her hands eventually reached his belt and before she undid it she looked up at him.

“I love your hairy chest. Lester was so pale.”

Harley was about bursting out of his pants. He touched her head to indicate that she should continue. She did, but slowly.

She unbuckled the belt then slowly unbuttoned the fly. The tip of his shaft, dark red in the firelight, sprang into view. She licked at it once and murmured softly.

Mrs. Dodd then took hold of his pants and pulled them down to the floor. She could not take her eyes off his tool and reached out to touch it even before he stepped out of his pants. She took a long stroke of it, lifting and admiring each side and angle.


“Oh, Reese, it’s so big. I’ve never seem anything like it,” she exclaimed like a child. “Would it be all right if I took it into my mouth? I would desperately love to do that. To taste you.”

“Oh, yeah,” Reese said. She was really playing the coquette now. But that was fine. It was fun.

She brought the tip of his shaft to her mouth and licked it all over with her tongue. The head glistened with her saliva. Then she took the big knob into her warm mouth and sucked hard; so hard harley thought he might go over the brink. But she eased up and began to draw more of him in her mouth until he could feel the back of her throat. She drew him in and out a little bit at a time until the head of his cock went down her throat and her forehead touched his belly. She stayed there and grabbed his huge sack with her hand, squeezing his balls.

It was an incredible feeling. His shaft completely in this knowledgeable woman’s mouth--the tip of it banging against the back of her throat. He was sure he couldn’t hold on for long when she stopped and plopped him out of her mouth.

Licking her lips, she said, “My god, I didn’t think I could do it. It was wonderful.”

“It’s a good thing you stopped. I was really close.”

She eyed his member. “Reese, do you think you could come twice tonight?”

Reese looked down. “Oh, I think so Mrs. Dodd.”

“Then come on, honey. I want to taste it all. All your sweet syrup.” She dove toward him but then stopped and looked at him. “Reese, when you come, please could you call me Mrs. Dodd. I’d like that.”

“Of course.”

She smiled and after stroking him a few times, again took him in her mouth. The warmth once again enveloped him and he relaxed into it. Her mouth was a wonderful creation. It sucked him, licked him, driving him wild. Finally she took him all the way in again and put her hands on his buttocks. She pushed him in and out of her sweet mouth, the tip of his member touching the back of her throat. He put his hands to the sides of her head and moved his hips slightly, reveling in the sensation, in the the slight brushes with her teeth.

“Oh, god,” he moaned. “So good. Gonna come soon.”

She took him out of her mouth and kept jerking him off--his glistening penis angry in the firelight. “Yes, Reese, yes. That’s it, darling. Shoot into my mouth, baby. I want to taste it.”

She opened her mouth and waited for his come. She squeezed his sack and massaged it, then roughly reached back and fingered his anus.

“Come on, honey. I want to see you come.” She gave his cockhead a final lick and that was it. Reese exploded in her face. Long spurts of come shot out of the huge head into her waiting mouth.

“Oh, yes, Mrs. Dodd. Thank you. Thank you, Mrs. Dodd,” he yelled.

She kept jerking him off, slower now, milking every last drop from him. Some white juice had fallen to her teats and she massaged it into her nipples with the other hand. She swallowed and licked her lips hungrily.

“So sweet, Reese. It tastes so sweet. Come here.” She held her arms out to him and he dropped to his knees.

He kissed her longingly, tasting the come. She sucked his tongue into her mouth like she would never let go.

He dropped his head to her neck and licked drops of sweat and come from the flushed skin. Then he bent to her huge breasts and kissed and kicked them dry of come. Her body shuddered.

He rose to look into her eyes.

“I need it again,” she whimpered. “It’s all right, if you could just--”

“Just nothing,” he said and put her hand on his still throbbing rod.

“You mean you can!?”

“Just lie back, Mrs. Dodd. My beautiful, lovely Mrs. Dodd.”

She did lie back and looked up at him admiringly as she spread her legs for him. His penis stood up proudly. Moving between her legs, he just touched the head to her cunt lips. She was still soaked. Reese held it there, waiting.

“Do it, Reese. Do it quickly. I want you inside me. Deep, deep inside me.”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t. I don’t care if you do. I need it. Do it to me!”

With that, he positioned himself and drove he length of his cock into her warm tunnel. Her body arched as she accepted the entrance. She squirmed around, feeling every inch of the cockmeat. She was nearly delirious in her joy, laughing and giggling.

Slowly, Reese moved his cock out to the big knob and then rammed it home again.

This time she jumped nearly out of her skin. Her fingers clawed at his back. Her legs wrapped around his buttocks, keeping him there.

“It’s too much, too much. Give me a moment.” She held his head to her breasts. “You are so big, my darling. Too big for this old woman, right now. Let me get used to the size of your beautiful cock.”

She began slowly to move her hips and gently to squeeze with the muscles of her cunt. He had never felt anything like it, the gentle massage of his shaft was bringing him close again. He started to move slowly, not in and out but around, exploring the flesh of her cunt with gentle circular strokes. She moaned appreciatively.

Soon, however, they were rocking back and forth and his penis was sliding in and out of her. Soon her hips were gyrating wildly, the heels of her feet digging into his ass. Her sounds grew in leaps and bounds as he fucked her. She had been ready to come and now was intent on it.

She grabbed his face and brought it to her own. “Love me, Reese. Love me. I need it tonight. Fuck me, please, fuck me. I’ve never come like this before.”

She grabbed his head to her breasts, squeezed her body into his and screamed as she came and came and came.

Her body was slack, her moans soft. Reese suckled her tits gently.

He looked at her, at the soft glow in her sagging features and was happy for her. She was a good woman and she needed it.

She met his gaze and said, “Thank you, Reese. I’m sorry. I was caught up in it. I didn’t mean to say--”

Reese touched her lips. “It’s all right, Mrs. Dodd. Right now, I do love you very much.”

She smiled.

Then Reese rose to his knees and her eyes saw him.

“Oh my god, you’re still hard. I’ve been thinking so much about myself, I’ve neglected you.” She reached out and touched his manhood. “Tell me Reese, is there anything special you want now. I swear I’d give you the moon if I could.”

“No, Mrs. Dodd, nothing special. I sure would like a little release though.”

“Of course, my darling.” With that she turned over and got up on her hands and knees. Her generous rump was waiting for him.

“Come on, lover. My husband used to love it this way.” She reached between her legs and brought his cock to the lips of her cunt. “Come right in.”

Reese shoved his cock in her from behind and began to pull in and out. He leaned over her back and reached down to give her large, heavy breasts a squeeze. She turned and brought her lips to meet his and they kissed.

“Sit back, honey,” she said after a while.

Reese leaned back and she moved her butt up and down around his cock, her muscles squeezing inside. He grasped hold of her hips and began to pump into her. His climax was building.

Mrs. Dodd said, “That’s it, darling. Fuck me. Give me your seed.”

Reese screwed her hole and slapped her generous ass cheeks. He held her ass, pulling her onto his prick as he came, filling her cunt with his come. The lady reared back on his huge member and ground her ass against him.

When he was finished, Reese withdrew from her pussy and she turned to press her good body into his, his penis half hard between them. Mrs. Dodd kissed his face and neck and worked her way down his hard body until she had him in her mouth. She suckled thoughtfully, cleaning his tool with her tongue. When she was done, she held the big headed snake and studied it.

Without looking at him she said, “Reese, if you don’t care how you come next time--well, I’ve always wanted to try something. If you wouldn’t mind that is.”

“What’s your pleasure Mrs. Dodd?”

She stood up. “First, I want you to come to my bed.”

Holding his cock, Mrs. Dodd led him into the other room, where she arranged herself on the double bed in all her naked glory. Reese sat on the bed next to her. He caressed one of her large breasts, bringing the tough nipple to life with his fingers.

Then she turned away and exposed her sideways slash to him.

“Put it in me, Reese. Fuck me like this.”

Reese placed his hardening dick at her entrance and pressed himself easily into her cunt. He leaned over her ass and sucked her breasts as he fucked her. She turned her face up to his and kissed him hard. His cock grew in her place.

Mrs. Dodd broke the kiss. “Good. You’re hard now. Now for my request.”

“Anything, Mrs. Dodd.”

“I’ve always wanted to know what it would be like, what it fwould feel like to be fucked in my ass. This may be my last chance. Would you mind?”

Reese looked at her backside, down between the cheeks of her ass and could barely see her tiny hole next to where his member occupying her other one. After a moment he said, “Mrs. Dodd, it will be an honor.”

“Oh, thank you!”

He pulled out of her cunt and touched the tip of his prick to her back door.

“I think you’ll need to make it moist first. Use my cunt juice.”

He fingered her slit and rubbed the juice over her asshole. He dipped in with the tip of his finger. It would be a tight fit.

Knowing she was not ready, he bent his head and licked at her asshole. Using plenty of spit, he stuck his tongue in. He felt the muscles relax and soften. He did this with a gentle in and out motion until she wiggled and said, “My god, that’s nice.”

Reese then rose up and placed his penis at the entrance to her ass. Rather quickly, he stuck the tip of his cock in. She tensed up and said, “Oh no. Maybe we shouldn’t--”

But now he was as excited as she had been. He wanted it, had to have her asshole, now.

“You just move back as much as you can. We just have to get by the ring.”

She slowly came back on him. The tip of him went in and Mrs. Dodd backed off.

“It’s all right, lady. Just ease your ass on it a little at a time,” Reese said. He took his hand and spit in it then rubbed the saliva over the length of his cock, particularly the head.

Mrs. Dodd backed her anus toward the head of his member and easily took his tip back in. She moaned slightly, then pushed her asshole on his prick. The head of his cock went in. It was exquisite for him but Mrs. Dodd tensed and let out a small scream.

“Are you all right?”

“Yes, darling, yes. I want it. I do. It’s just that it hurts a bit.” Her breathing was heavy.

12