Come

Story Info
The message appeared on my phone.
985 words
3.94
9.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come," the message appeared on my phone. It had been weeks since he and I had been together. I stared at the screen, feeling my blood start to get hotter.

"Yes."

I was in my car and on the road. I needed it so bad and so suddenly. My phone vibrated in my pocket, "Get your sexy ass in my bed, right now." I was suddenly driving 70mph on a dirt road. It was needed.

I flew up the driveway and almost left my keys in my car in my rush to get to him. I dropped all my things on the counter in his kitchen and walked straight to his bedroom, taking off my sweater as I walked. He shut the door as I walked in and then I was on the bed. His mouth was covering mine completely and I was lost in him. His smell. His weight. His body pressing mine down into the bed from above. We didn't want to waste any time. It was probably only five minutes of adolescent style making out before he slid away and pulled off my jeans and my thong, dropping his shorts and boxers in the process. I watched as he pulled off his shirt. My breath caught, I was still not used to how sexy he looks with no clothes on. 6'3" with dark chocolate eyes. Thin and toned and tan. He looked like a god standing naked at the foot of the bed. I could feel the rest of the blood in my body rushing to between my legs. Foreplay seemed entirely undesirable and unnecessary. I needed it.

He complied.

As if he had heard my thoughts he was all around me. I could feel his hand slide to the wetness between my legs and he immediately slid his perfect cock into me. That moment when he entered, time stood still. His body pressed into mine all the way down and we let it be for a moment. Why rush it. He kissed me and slowly slid back out, almost completely, before he more forcefully pushed back in. I was already in heaven. He knew exactly how to fuck me to make me need more and less and everything all at once. Then he was fucking me harder because a few months is way too long a time for just a quickie and a few blow jobs. His hip bones were digging into my thighs and I was kissing his neck. 7.5 inches and harder than I had ever felt it, nailing into me over and over again. He reached his fingers down and started circling over my clit. I immediately began trembling in his arms. His face lit up. He loves making me feel pure bliss. Way too soon, I was feeling myself reach the uncomfortable edge of orgasm. The blood was pumping so hard to my pussy I thought that I was going to pass out. With one especially hard thrust into me, I was gone. My walls clenched his dick harder and my back was off the bed. Not much later he had pulled out and shoved his dick in my mouth. I sucked the cum from his dick contently, knowing it wasn't over yet.

He looked down at me and kissed me gently. I could feel his magnificent cock twitching on my leg. It was baffling how quick this man could be ready for more. When he reentered me it took more time. He wasn't fully hard yet and I was still breathing my way out of the last round. He looked directly into my eyes and slowly worked his way in. It felt so erotic to have his burning hot dick, half-hard and getting harder inside of me. He started moving in me. His shoulder pressed into my mouth and his face rested on my shoulder. We were so close it seemed like we were becoming one person.

Then, suddenly, he wasn't inside of me anymore. He flipped me over onto my stomach and pulled my ass up towards him. He was running his hands over my ass and pressing his dick against my hole. I felt him enter just slightly but without lube or any prep, it was so painful I cried out. That was a sound he had never heard before. He pulled his dick back out and added fingers. I was somehow managing to fuck his fingers and beg him to stop at the same time. He could sense that I would let him do it but it would hurt me very badly so he slid him dick back into my pussy from behind me. With me on my hands and knees, I could feel every inch of his dick and it burned deep inside but felt like heaven. His hand reached around me and played with my clit. Soon I was back on my back with him thrusting into me harder than ever before. He was panting into my ear and I kissed his neck. The kisses only made him go harder. Then I lost it.

I was moaning and gasping and begging and thrusting back up to him. "God, baby. Oooh. Yes. Oh godddd. Mhmmmmm. Josh. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Harder. Please." I don't know why I thought harder was possible but apparently it was. He kept kissing my shoulder blade and neck and lips while fucking me with everything he had. My pussy was spilling juices around his cock. He was looking at me with a smirk on his face when I came before him, again. My eyes rolled back in my head, my back came off of the mattress, his name was pouring from my lips and all I could see was that smirk or pride plastered on his face. He fucked me for just a little while longer before cumming.

That was one of my top 3 favorite fucks of all time.