Come and Get It - Get It and Cum

Story Info
He knows what you need.
1.6k words
4.27
69.8k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazing how you can want someone, how you can ache for them, how you can burn for them inside, burn for them inside like you have never burned for anyone or anything before, how you can hope beyond hope that the swirling dreams that leap forth and grow and dance vibrantly inside your throbbing head might one day come alive - and yet you have never even seen them; you don't even know them.

But wait... you do SEE them, and you do KNOW them.

How can this be. What would the neighbors think.

Who fucking cares.

This is just one paradox we experience together. One of many more to cum. Cum for me. Do you want my cum. Cum on my fucking cock. Do you shiver when I tell you that my cum boils for you, that I need to see my sperm drip from the walls of your grasping pink cunt. That I would slap and suck that pussy as my hot cum drips from it. Like a wild dog. That I wouldn't give a damn.

Yes. You shiver.

Just seeing these white-hot words lights the fuse again.

Doesn't it, slut.

And it burns brighter this time.

Now you dream about how it could be between us, don't you, slut - and I dream the same dream. Not just sexually. You dream about more, about how it could REALLY be between us, about what the future might bring... just as I do.

And the power of the two dreamers is infinite. And I explained why and how that is so, how the two dreamers who vibrate with the same frequency can create an explosion of consciousness between them, how they can expand and burst forth upon brand-new worlds, upon higher plateaus of awareness...

You seek what I seek.

Infinite potential. Infinite understanding. Infinite power.

Let me tell you now how I burn for your sex.

I can see you there, slut, in the semi-darkness of a moonlit autumn night... as the curtains billow and the rain falls and your aching need is like the irreversible pull of the sea's in-breath... as I gorge on your essence, while you lay there, shaking, your nipples hard like diamonds, your supple legs spread wide, as you cup them with your sweat-slicked palms from underneath... supporting them... pushing them towards me to meet my thrusting tongue... my face coated with the sweet liquid that flows from your wet pink fuckhole, like hot, bubbling wine...

I memorize what the flooding moonlight brings to me as I feed... the moon feeds, and so do I... the way your toes curl, the femininity of your feet and calves, the cut silhouette of your tan and supple legs... your pink clit throbbing as I chew and suck and drool and finger your asshole... I see the clench of your jaw, slut, as you come closer to orgasm... the pupils of your eyes like mirrors as I elevate you to that vibratory state you seek... I feel my mouth and tongue sucking your wet and salty flesh, as I wallow in the scent of your grasping pussy and ass... and I feel these things now, I see these things, because I need these things now, slut, just as you need them... we dream of them at the same moment and the dream comes alive... and you want to come alive for me, don't you, bitch... you want to be my whore, you ache for the chance... you feel my unyielding intent as it pulls you to my being... as I teach you this lesson of creation, of intent, of gravity and attraction in a unified field, as you arch your back and give me what I claim, what I own, what I already possess, what I never stopped possessing... for you are mine from beyond the void, aren't you, my slut... and you laugh when I say you are my bitch, but that is what you are, that is what you want to be, that is what you have always been, and you want to be my possesion, and yet you know that ownership has nothing to do with the arrangement... because it is given and taken freely, isn't it, slut... it is understood, the same way I understand that one more shake of my head will make you cum in a way that will make you absorb this ultimate lesson deep inside your thrumming body...

You understand me, whore, as I understand you... and nothing has to be said of this understanding... because we know that this understanding comes to us even faster now, as the floodgates of infinite awareness open wide, and we experience an ever-increasing, unending stream of ceaseless, worthless dead spaces; as pointless dramas fill our lives, and the unerring hand of fate points the way out for us... as we realize that what we need is coming closer, by our intent, coming closer every single second, just as the useless moments and people and things that we once held so dearly fall away.

Would you suck my ass, baby. Would you tongue my ass and suck my balls until my cum squirted on your face. Would you lap it up hungrily. Would you take my cock inside your asshole and give me everything you are, everything you could ever be, everything you could ever imagine being as we move together as one and fill each other with the urgent breath of the gods.

Do you want me, slut. Do you want me like no other. Do you want to be my whore. Do you want to spend hours with me, days with me, alone, fucking and talking and knowing... without needing to understand why it is that we know.

I will spread your legs one day in the moonlight, you cock-craving whore. And I will tell you how my touch is the key to your ascension. And I will suck, and lick, and bite, and chew, and devour your fucking pussy and asshole. And bite your tits. And face-fuck you. And rape you.

That's what you want isn't it. You want me to rape you.

Until you fucking understand, and scream to me that you know it.

You need it. Wanting is one thing. Needing it is another. You need to feel helpless as I take what is mine. You need to feel helpless as you are pinned down and talked to, and growled at, and fuck-raped with my hard tan cock. You need me to use you, to sperm you, to shred you, to spank your clit and shave you and suck your asshole. Don't you.

Are you my slut. Do you want this dream.

Is it a game to you. Or does it mean everything to you. Can you brush it aside on a whim. Or can you only come closer, begging for more. Do you struggle with the "yes" and the "no" of it all. Do you sense great change. Do you sense your be-cumming, as you come closer to me, and understand, and bind yourself to the very thing that will set you free. Do you fear it, and yet yield to it. Do you want it, and yet doubt it. Are you attracted to it, and yet repelled by it. Do the things I teach you that are beyond words, do they make you speechless. Will you give yourself to me completely. Unasked. Unspoken. Have you already done this. How can you fight when you are defenseless. How can you hide when you have nowhere to run. How can you avoid what surrounds you like an iron-meshed glove that coolly and impersonally and forcefully crushes your being as you are reassembled into that which you innately knew you wanted to be-cum.

Do you think of running. Do you question everything. Do you struggle with the people who are dead inside, as they set up time-consuming roadblocks, to test your being, to test your resolve, to make you struggle even harder to see the very means of escape that is right in front of your half-opened eyes. Do you see that you must lightly jump over these roadblocks. Do you know that all of this is a test. Do you understand that to beat your head against these walls would be sheer folly.

Do you ache for my sex. Do you need to be kept by me. Do you feel the IMPULSE to give me what I need as I give you what you require. Effortlessly. Do you see that this is what compels you. Do you laugh at it, and second-guess it, and yet come back for more - always more. Will you bend to my will easily, or will you play a game. Will you play a game to make me fuck your head up worse. The choice is yours. To play or not to play. To become, or to be dead inside.

You know that you are evil inside. And I know you will continue to play coy games with me, until I show you what a real game is.

Until you yourself become the "game", as I move you around like a blind chess piece, as I play with you like a cat plays with a mouse, until I pick the perfect, timeless moment to give you what you are fucking dying for inside.

Isn't that right, cunt.

Because you want me to fuck your head up worse.

Because you deserve it. Because you crave it.

You want me to rape you.

You want me to rape your mind, and rebuild you, and show you what you need - in order to be cum-plete.

Fuck yes you do.