Come Fly With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icingsugar
Icingsugar
29 Followers

I heard Camilla shriek in panic, and I saw that she had let go of the straps to cover her ears. And in the process, the elastic cushion on the sofa had then promptly pushed her away and up. She now drifted, only an inch per second, upwards towards the roof. Her legs were flailing, her hands still around her hears.

"Calm down!" I shouted through the rumble. "It's not dangerous!"

"Help meee! Make it stop!" she yelled back.

The metallic thunder outside finally died down, and all that was left was that ear-piercing silence, and the sound of the free-floating girl whimpering through clenched teeth.

"Oh shit, oh fuck..." she was close to panic now. I had to say something to try to ease her hysteria.

"Camilla, calm down. You're perfectly safe in here. How are you feeling? Do you need to throw up?" That's it, divert her attention to more practical matters.

She shook her head. Her hair hung still around her head and was slowly spreading like the tailfeathers of a peacock on either side or her face.

"It's better now." she said, her voice strained. "I felt a bit sick the first minute, but it's getting easier every second now. But please help me. I want down!"

"No problem, we only have one thing to take care of. With your speed right now, it'll take an hour to reach the roof. What you want to be doing to have control over yourself is to be in motion like I am. See?"

As I was talking, I was bouncing up and down between the roof and the ceiling, gently pushing with either my feet or my hands. "Like this, you can control where you're heading. So just let me give you a little nudge, ok?" I said and started pushing myself sidewards toward her as well as up and down. Finally, I bounced off the roof directly above her, grabbed her by the waist and we drifted down into the sofa again.

She landed on her back in the middle of her sofa, and I took hold of the safety straps on either side of her and pinned her between me and the sofa. It seemed like a good thing to do, although I suspect that my Little Head probably had been a keen supporter of that particular solution to the problem, on a subconscious level. Now, lying there, on top of her, just inches away from her face, her rapid breathing rubbing her chest against mine, her thighs naked, as the skirt had drifted up to her waist by now, her hands gripping my upper arms, now my monkey brain finally caught up with all the commotion.

God, she was beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking. It was not just physical perfection. It was the way her mouth moved, as if she couldn't really decide if she was smiling of frowning. It was the way her eyes darted, left, right, left, right, not knowing which of my eyes to look into. It was the barely noticeable little white trace of a scar on her throat, the silky, distinct delicacy of her hair, the warm, mint fresh rush of breath as her panicked panting subsided. And of course, it was the feel of a young, trim and so sexy body grinding against mine.

But she was still agitated enough to break the hypnosis she had involuntarily put me in. I snapped out of my appreciation mode and spoke to her, as calmly as I could.

"Camilla? Camilla, listen to me. It's ok, It's not dangerous. We're not falling, you hear that? We're NOT falling. Come on, breathe. Take deep breaths. That's it. Slower, slower... There you go."

It seemed to be working. She closed her eyes and let that almost painful grip on my forearms go.

"Are you ok now?" I asked her, and she nodded silently. "You need that bag?"

"No," she answered with a quiet voice. "I'm not feeling sick. It's ok now. So you can let go now. I'll hold on by myself."

Regretfully I did what I was told, and she settled in, secured to the couch again.

After a while, she had completely forgotten the discomfort and fear she was feeling, and was instead staring with a wide-eyed grin at me spinning around in mid air. I'll have to admit, It made me a bit dizzy too, but I figured it was worth it, I was putting on a bit of an extra show to cheer her up. So I bounced around in the room, while we engaged in some impersonal small-talk about slingshots, being weightless, and general things like current news events, sports and music.

I tossed her small objects to play with too, a pen, an orange, a napkin. She was particularly fond of the napkin, which she bent into small cloth sculptures, before erasing them by holding on to one corner, and giving it a light blow.

Eventually, she even dared to venture out on her own. She let go of the straps, and with my vocal coaching began to drift in different directions across the room. She did an effort at first to keep her skirt in place, but soon decided to ignore that.

"I mean, can prance around in a thong bikini in public by the pool, so this is no worse. Unless you mind having to look at my legs?" she said with a sly little wink.

I shrugged. "They're nice legs." I said in what I thought was an off-hand tone.

Nice? They were art. Her silvery laugh showed me just how off-hand I had sounded.

"Well, here they are. Feast your eyes, mister."

I wasn't about to object. We both flew around in the room now, occasionally brushing by each other at close range. Camilla seemed to really enjoy the experience, and was alternatively trying out new pirouettes or just giggling uncontrollably when watching me trying to copy her moves. I had to admit, she had talent for this.

Then it happened.

"Catch me."

"What?"

"I have an idea, you get to the far wall, I start here and you catch me in the middle."

"Camilla, you know that that might get us stuck in mid air..."

"Of course we won't, you clown. If we do, we'll just push away, right?"

"Damn, girl. You've done your homework better than I, it seems. Ok. I'm on. Anything to grab onto you, pretty."

"Perv." she laughed.

Said and done, I headed for the far wall, and bounced back, just as Camilla took aim for the middle too.

We both missed, and found ourselves heading in different directions. Where we were supposed to intercept, we could reach eachother only with extended arms. So we did, clasped hands and held on tight. Around the axis of our hands, we then began to spin, slow at first, but as we pulled closer to the centre, the rotation increased. Camilla suddenly grabbed hold of my side and pulled us completely together. She clasped her hands on my back, and I did the same thing.

"Oh shit, we're spinning!" she panted.

"I think we are. But I can't see it."

I couldn't, the rotation wrapped Camilla's long hair in a complete circle around our heads, forming a tiny room in between our faces with dark velvet walls. I did nothing, couldn't think straight. It was as if I was trapped in that tiny space, and I loved every fleeing moment of it. I just held my breath and looked into her eyes, which here already locked at mine. She had a flickering giggle dancing on her lips and a strange sparkle in her eyes. The world spun like crazy around us, but I didn't notice anything beside that hypnotic, beautiful face, and the feeling of having her in my arms.

Then the room shrunk, as Camilla suddenly thrust her head forward and pressed her lips against mine. I was already lost, and not late to respond. In that nowhere, oblivious of everything around us, our lips met, and our bodies were eagerly pulled even closer to each other. We broke the kiss, gasping for each other's exhaled air, and our eyes met again.

"Oh my god." she whispered through lips formed in a wicked grin. No embarrassment, no apologies. No, she wanted this just as much as I did. All I could do was to nod in response, before she dove at my mouth again.

At the next breather she asked me; "Have you ever... done it... floating?"

I didn't trust my voice enough to answer, so I just shook my head.

"Well then." she said. "That makes us both virgins."

"Vir... are you..."

"No, of course I'm not." she laughed. "But we're both no-grav debutants. It's probably different. It must be, right?"

"I... I guess."

"So let's find out." she said and let go of her grip on me. She pushed away and drifted in the direction of the kitchen, while I was sent spinning towards the front door. I reached for the frame, managed to steady myself, and turned to look at her.

She beamed at me from across the room, and left the wall with an ever so slight push. It would take her at least five minutes to get to me, and I prepared to push off to catch her again.

"No, stay put." she called out.

She used those five minutes in a most delightful way, leaving an expanding cloud of clothes scattered all around the room. A sock here, a blouse there, shoes playfully thrown at me, which caused her to loose even more momentum. Finally she hovered just a few feet out of reach wearing nothing but a pair of white silk panties, which she slowly began to pull down over her hips and thighs. I just stared in awe at her magnificence, and had to stir up all my will power to stay were I had been told.

She waved a foreboding finger at me when I made an attempt to leave the security of the doorframe. Instead, since she was finally within arm's reach, she took hold of my shirt and pulled herself close. There she immediately began to unbutton my shirt and to kiss me softly on the lips. I wasn't going to object. Although I was the supposed expert on this suspended state we were in, this was a particular game that she played much better than I did under any circumstances.

She had my shirt off, my pants down at my ankles and my cock pointing straight at her before I let go of my grip on the door frame and nudged us out into the room. My lips still on hers, I kicked off the remaining clothes from my feet, and let my hands travel the entire length of her light skin, from neck, down back, over her ass and down to the thighs she had now wrapped around my waist.

We were going nowhere now, but hung suspended in a vertical position just out of reach from the wall, just where we wanted to be. No ground, no roof, no up, no down, just two bodies and what felt like an insatiable desire, nothing else. We kissed, clung and let our hands slowly explore each other's skin. My cock was rubbing against her belly and my hands and mouth were all over her. Careful not to drift apart, we allowed ourselves to let go of each other and I spun her around, so that I could grab hold of her from behind. With one hand between her legs and one on her breast I began to rub a nipple and her clitoris. Camilla moaned and giggled softly at the attention, while she wriggled her behind at the cock resting between her asscheeks.

This was all wonderful, a gorgeous girl, skin on skin, so welcoming and willing, in such an unreal, almost magical situation. But still I was greedy, I wanted more. I wanted to turn her around once again, to push myself into her and ride her and myself silly. And it seemed like she had the same thing in mind.

"Mmm, that feels so good." she murmured. "But please, enough of this. I want you inside of me."

I said nothing, just took her left arm and gave it enough of a push to spin her back to face me. Her arms around my neck, my hands on her ass, and her legs around my waist, I positioned my cock at her pussy, and pushed her onto me. With the firm leverage of my hands pushing her to me from behind, I slid in the whole way. Without the advantage of anything solid to hold on to, it was awkward, but it worked. She glued her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. By instinct, our hips began to move in that ancient dance of in and out, and slowly we began to fuck. Or at least, that's what we tried to do.

A couple of ambitious attempts later, Camilla let up a frustrated groan and buried her face in my chest.

"This is no good." she murmured. "We can't do it. Oh, god I want to fuck you, but it's just not happening."

"No, you're right. This is impossible."

It was. However we tried, we couldn't more than cling on to each other. Anything too rhythmic and forceful just made us lose contact. I longed like crazy. I burned with desire to slam my cock deep inside of her eager, welcoming cunt and just thrust, thrust, thrust until neither if us could take it anymore. All I could do was to carefully, gently sink myself into her, and then just as slowly, ease myself out. Camilla pulled herself closer to me, clasped her hands behind my back and pressed her breasts up against me, while her face snuggled against my neck. I returned the favour, put both my hands on her ass and pushed our hips as close as possible.

"How long now?" she asked.

"A little less than two hours."

"You've got to be kidding me. How am I ever going to wait that long?"

"We'll just have to make do, beautiful. Let's make the most of what we got."

She raised her head and looked into my eyes with a wicked grin.

"I like the sound of that." she breathed.

So there we hung, hovered a few feet over the floor, in a two hour inevitable slow-fuck. Most of the time I just kept my cock buried in her, while she squeezed on my shaft with her warm, slippery hole, and she would plunge her tongue into my mouth. But something struck me. There was one thing that I could do. I let go and pulled out of her.

"No, Petri." she moaned in disappointment. "What are you doing? That was nice."

"To hell with nice. This is will be better."

"What?"

I just smiled at her and drifted down between her legs, where I shoved my face in between her lovely thighs. With her legs wrapped around my neck and back and her hand on my head, I was firmly enough in place to give her a real, intense tongue-job at least. I even had both my hands free to massage her clit and her ass at the same time. She responded with an intensity, and a series of loud wordless gasps, moans and screams, that took me by surprise at first, until I realised that she had started cumming almost as soon as I had shoved my tongue into her slit, and didn't stop for several minutes. Afterwards, she just laid there in mid air, totally relaxed, head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth gaping.

"Oh... Woah! That... that was... Thank you so much. You have no idea how bad I needed that."

I drifted back up, covering her groin, belly, beasts, chest and neck with licks and kisses, until I met her lips again for another deep kiss. Finally we broke it off, and she looked into my eyes again.

"I wanna do that to you too." Camilla said.

"Oh, yes, please." was all I could think of. She giggled and floated down towards my constantly almost painful erection, and started to lick the length of my cock. It sent exquisite shivers along my spine and all I could do was relax, close my eyes and focus all my attention at her careful caress. I felt her tongue travel from my balls, up the shaft, and end with her tongue-tip teasing the end of the head. And then, those soft lips. A slow, lightly sucking kiss at the tip that seemed to last for minutes. I fought the urge to reach down, grab the back of her head and push, and was almost losing that battle when she finally parted her lips, opened wide and worked my cock into her mouth.

Eventually, with almost all of me engulfed, she took a firm grip on my hips, and started moving her head and throat up and down my cock. I opened my eyes, and found her parted thighs and glittering pussy hovering right in front of me. Camilla had moved around into a sixty-nine position, probably just because she preferred to give head that way. She was too concentrated on what she was doing, and didn't seem to expect anything in return.

But that wasn't going to stop me. I reached out and pulled her crotch to my face, held her firmly in place with one hand on her ass, and used my tongue and other hand to fingerfuck and lick the girl as much as I could. All through my own fits of pleasure from having her mouth giving me the blowjob of my life. She responded with a muffled squeal, and continued to moan in a high-pitched voice in rhythm with my own grunting.

Soon I felt an inevitable orgasm building up, and when Camilla suddenly screamed around my cock and clamped her legs around me in her own second climax, I instantly went over the edge. Without having time to warn her, my cock erupted and shot a gush of semen deep down into her. I heard her cough once, and got a little worried I had forced her to accept a load into her throat. But then she sealed her lips around the base and greedily licked and sucked up as much of my sperm as she could. I returned the favour and let my mouth soak in the sweet aroma of her juices, as we both slowly wound down again.

The concept of time was a bit hazy for me by now, but in what I guess was minutes later, she let go of my now drained and soft dick, took my hand and spun herself back face to face with me. The look on her face, that freshly fucked distant sparkle in her eyes, that adorable, silly grin, and the glister of cum on her lips was a sight that I'd never forget. Without a word, she snuck her arms around my body, wrapped her legs around my waist and snuggled her head in against my neck. I returned the embrace, and absently stroke her back and hair.

Again, I lost track of time completely, it was just so beautiful, so perfectly peaceful to float there together in the post orgasmic afterglow. And after a while it seemed like the intensity of the day finally got the better of my newfound lover, her grip on my back and the locked legs disentangled. Floating naked in my arms, Camilla had fallen asleep.

I didn't mind. I held onto her gorgeous body in a gentle grip, and just savoured the moment. It wasn't like I had any pressing appointments elsewhere.

Camilla slept. I spaced out. Aurora spun. The Axis trembled slightly in the Tremaine Charge slingshot tension. And I couldn't help but to wonder; was there others, just like us? Camilla and I could not be the first ones to try this.

Maybe there were thousands out there, hanging naked, entwined, waiting for the end of the slingshot.
Waiting, and counting the minutes, until they could finally... well... you know... fuck their brains out.

I awoke to the sound of the ordinary city commotion on the street outside. I was lying on the floor in the middle of the room, just below where Camilla and I had been floating. I had a pillow under my head and a sheet above me. But Camilla was nowhere to be found. Apparently, I had fallen asleep too, and when the gravity had gradually increased and eased us down to the floor, she had woken up, put on her clothes and tucked me in, before heading out.

Out of my life again, I thought with a brief sting.

That was until I collected myself, got up and noticed the note taped on my front door. It was the napkin she had played with, and on it she had scribbled, with a handwriting so elegant it was almost calligraphic.

I had to go, you looked
too cute to wake up.
I'll stay longer next time.
That's a promise.
Love, Camilla

I stood there, relived that she hadn't just left without a trace, but pondering in my mind what she could mean with "next time". Next day? Next slingshot? Next year? Next life?

And why couldn't she, even after sleeping with me, leave me her pager number? That was a bit... odd. Well, I'd just have to ask her next time she came by. Whenever that would be.

Icingsugar
Icingsugar
29 Followers
12