Come Getcha Some

Story Info
Erica discovers a very well-endowed stud.
4.1k words
38.9k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers

Vickie was relaxing in the jacuzzi. Her husband, Frank was out of town on business and Vickie used the time to recharge her batteries. The jacuzzi was one of her favorite places -- quiet, cool, and one jet stream directed at her pussy! Even with Frank gone, she still had her needs. The phone startled her, and when she looked at the message, she was a little perplexed. It simply said, "Come getcha some! The door's unlocked." Wondering why Erica would send such a message, Vickie opened the attached picture...

Erica was about ready to close The Toy Shoppe, when a young man about her age came in. He looked nice, but shy, as if he didn't want to be seen in an adult novelty store. When he got to the counter with a DVD, Erica noticed a bulge in his baggy shorts. He paid for the DVD and was about to leave when she said, "I haven't seen you in here before."

The young man turned and said, "I'm new in town and haven't made any friends yet." He smiled shyly, and looked at the floor.

Erica, feeling a little sorry for the guy, said, "I know you'll make friends quickly. I bet you left a lot of girl friends behind."

"No, I'm really shy around girls," he replied.

Erica said, "Hi. I'm Erica," and came around the counter, offering her hand.

"I'm Will," he said as shook her hand.

"Forgive me for being so bold, but I noticed you were slightly aroused when you bought the DVD. Are you going to look at that movie by yourself?" Erica asked.

"Y-Yes, I guess so," stammered a very embarrassed Will. His embarrassment was not only caused by Erica's questions, but the fact that he was getting a hardon, just talking to her, a fact not lost on Erica. After all, her attire was suited to her job in an adult toy store. Her too-tight t-shirt emphasized her braless c-cup breasts, and her jeans were two sizes too small, making her a strikingly sexy clerk.

She noticed his predicament and began to stare as his dick grew ever larger. Beginning to perspire, Will said, "Maybe I should go," and started to leave again.

"Not so fast," said Erica, as she took Will's arm and guided him to the counter, out of sight of the front door. "I'd like to see what you've got there." With that, she led him to the end of the counter and began to rub his dick through his shorts.

"I don't know about this," said Will shakily.

"Let me lock the door," said Erica as she locked the door, put out the "Closed" sign, and returned to the counter. "Take that monster out," she directed a still hesitant Will.

Not really knowing what to do, Will unzipped his shorts and fished his cock out of them. It stood proudly and Erica caught her breath. It was the longest dick she had ever seen!

"How long is that thing?" she asked, as she reached out a tentative hand to touch it.

"It's seven inched when it's soft," replied Will. "I've never measured it when it's hard."

Erica got an idea and told Will, "Lay it on the counter while I get a ruler." When she returned, Will had placed his dick on top of the glass counter as directed.

Erica moved him closer to the counter so that his nuts were touching the end of it. She laid the ruler beside his cock and exclaimed, "Wow! Eleven inches even! What do you do with that thing?"

"Not very much. Girls back home won't go out with me because they are afraid of it," said Will. "Mostly, I just jack off."

"Do you think you can use it on me and my roommate?" asked Erica.

"Maybe. You're pretty sexy. What's your roommate like?" Will was getting very comfortable and began to feel at ease.

"Oh she's the sexy one! Five feet short, 38 DD tits, and an ass to die for!" replied Erica, as she pulled out her phone. "I'm sending her a message right now so she'll be ready when we get there. Let's go!"

Lisa, attired in her usual lounging g-string, had added Erica's nipple clamps to her wardrobe for the night. They provided a little "extra" for her evening while she waited on her bed for Erica to get home. Absently stroking her pussy lips and thinking about Erica's sexy body, she was startled when the phone buzzed. The text message simply said, "I'm bringing home dessert!"

Lisa thought, "Damn, I'm so horny I could fuck a bedpost, and all she's thinking about is food!"

Not making a move when she heard Erica come into the apartment, Lisa resigned herself to the fact that she would have to wait a little longer for satisfaction.

"Lisa, come look at the delicious dessert I found for us to share," called Erica, leading Will into the apartment by the hand, and turning around to close the door. Feigning anger, Lisa left her bedroom with a frown on her face and a pout on her lips. Her g-string had worked itself into the folds of her outer lips and was rubbing her clit, making it very hard to carry off the charade.

Erica, after closing the door had turned around behind Will and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. His dick hung to about mid-thigh and that was the visual Lisa got when she rounded the corner into the living room. "Oh my fucking God!" exclaimed Lisa when she saw the length of Will's cock. "What a fucking dessert!"

Erica had already taken off her t-shirt and was peeling off her jeans when Lisa said, "Do we know his name, or do we just call him 'Dessert?'"

"His name is Will, as if it matters to you Slut, and he is very shy, so be gentle," said Erica, as she joined Lisa in front of Will.

As one, they knelt in front of the shy young man and watched in awe as his dick began to rise, as if of its own volition. Squealing with delight, Lisa took hold of Will's cock and held the head in her tiny hand.

"It's alive!" she said, as the monster continued to grow.

Licking her lips, Lisa could hold back no longer. She took the head in her mouth and gently licked around the slit. By now, it had attained it full length of eleven inches, and Lisa looked at her hand around the shaft. It looked so small in relation to the entire shaft. Putting her other hand around the shaft farther back, she still only had half of Will's cock covered. Erica picked this moment to snap a picture with her phone and dash off a message to her and Lisa's boss, Vickie.

Vickie took little time exiting the Jacuzzi and getting ready for the short drive to Erica and Lisa's apartment.

Erica rejoined Lisa on the floor in front of Will and began to help her roommate. She licked the rest of the shaft not covered by Lisa's hands and began to inch her way to his balls.

Will was beginning to like the idea of two sexy girls working on his cock with their talented mouths and said as much. "You two are incredible. I've never had my whole dick sucked before!"

"Well get ready, cuz it's going to get a lot better," said Erica, as she moved her hand from Will's balls to his asscheeks.

Lisa removed on of her hands and began to fellate him with abandon. Even though most men considered her an expert cocksucker, Lisa still only could get about seven inches of Will's massive dick into her mouth and throat. She had relaxed her throat muscles and slowed her pace, but there just wasn't enough room for all that dick in her petite throat. Will wasn't complaining, though. He began to rock back and forth in time with Lisa's ministrations.

Erica had one of his balls in her mouth and a finger up his ass by this time, and was beginning to feel those telltale tingles in her pussy.

This was the scene greeting Vickie when she opened the door, threw off her coat and announced, "Well, I'm here and I want my share of that man's tool!" Everyone looked at her and saw that she was dressed for the occasion -- totally nude! "I don't know your name, nor do I want to know it, but you sure have a great dick! Girls, what are we going to do with this thing?"

Erica jumped up and met Vickie just inside the door, giving her a full body hug. They began to kiss and when Erica's tongue snaked into Vickie's mouth, they almost forgot the sexy scene being played out nearby. Vickie found Erica's ass and began kneading her twin globes with urgency. Erica on the other hand, held Vickie's 36-D tits as if they were fragile and gently circled the nipples with her thumbs.

Vickie groaned as Erica began to rub harder, and Will could not believe his eyes or his luck. Here he was, a stranger in a new city, and was being sucked off by a voluptuous sexpot, and watching two other gorgeous women make out in front of him. It was all he could do to keep from cumming into Lisa's mouth, not knowing that was what she wanted most in the world.

Taking a break to catch her breath and rest her jaw muscles, Lisa said, "Will you two stop pawing each other and help me with this monster?"

Only then did Erica and Vickie break their kiss and turn to Lisa and Will.

"Well, you were doing a pretty good job by yourself," said Vickie a, as she knelt at Lisa's side.

"Uh, could I say something?" said Will hesitantly. "I haven't cum in a while, and I need to shoot a load soon. I guarantee I'll be a much better fuck after the first one."

Looking at each other over his dick, Lisa and Vickie smiled and attacked. Vickie took the head in her mouth and slid it into her throat in one move. Her ability never ceased to amaze Lisa, and she said as much.

"You have to tell me how you do that."

Vickie had begun to withdraw Will's dick from her throat and the shaft was coated with her saliva. When the head was almost out of her mouth, she went down the shaft again, this time using a sucking motion to guide the head into her vise-like throat. Lisa reached out and helped her with the task.

Will's knees were weakening, and he began to groan, either from the attention the two vixens were giving his cock, or from the fact that Erica had positioned herself behind him and was reaching around and pulling his nipples. While Erica was mauling his nipples, her own nipples were pushing against Will's back, and he could feel their heat. It was as if she were branding him. He had never been around one woman as hot as this, much less three simultaneously!

He began to fuck Vickie's face and Lisa slid her hand along his shaft, alternately tightening and loosening her grip. She could tell he was close, so she nudged Vickie, who moved and gave her room in front of Will's long cock. He said "Cuuumming!" so softly that they barely heard him. They got ready and aimed his cock at their tits. Will did not disappoint them.

His spunk was thick, and the first rope landed squarely between Lisa's big titties. Before she could react, Vickie moved the cock to her tits, and the second spurt splatted on her left breast. This sequence repeated itself again and again, until finally Will had finished shooting his massive load.

Erica stepped from behind Will and fell to her knees. She began licking the cum from Vickie's magnificent titties, and Lisa began to rub her cum covered breasts on Erica's back. Will stepped back and sat on the couch to enjoy the show. Vickie and Erica were sitting on the floor, with Erica licking a tongueful of cum off Vickie's tits and feeding it to her with a passionate kiss. She would then bend down, lick some more cum off Vickie's breast or nipple, and feed it to her boss.

This little show was extremely sexy to Will, but it was what Lisa did that blew his mind. She had slithered down Erica's back, smearing cum from her tits onto Erica's shoulders, back, and down to the crack of her lovely ass. Lisa then began to lick Erica from top to bottom, finally sticking her tongue into Erica's crack and wiggling the tip. Erica raised herself to her knees, and Lisa began to lick further down, finally reaching Erica's exquisite pink asshole. Without missing a beat with Vickie, Erica began to hump backwards onto Lisa's tongue. Will had never fucked a woman's ass before, but he made a mental note to try it in the near future. By this time, he had fondled himself back to full staff and was ready to fuck.

Not wanting to stop the incredibly sexy show, but feeling left out, he simply cleared his throat, "Ahem," and watched as all three of the wanton women turned their heads towards him. "How do we want to do this?" he asked.

"Erica discovered you, so I think she should get to go first," said Lisa.

Vickie said wistfully, "I guess you're right," looking at Will's tool and thinking how good it would feel in her pussy.

Erica got up and straddled Will, who had not gotten up off the couch.

"I know I can't take all of that monster at once, but I'll give it a try," said Erica, as she began to lower herself on his dick. Vickie grabbed Will's dick and helped Erica slide it into her pussy. Slowly, she inched down the shaft until about seven inches were inside.

"That's far enough right now," said Erica shakily. "Let me get used to this thing." Will was sitting between two cushions and this allowed Erica to enjoy Will's cock without pain. As she leaned forward and began to move up and down, Will took her ultrasensitive nipples in his hands and massaged them gently. Erica almost came then and there.

Lisa had moved to the back of the sofa and had begun nibbling Will's neck and ears. She whispered, "Her nipples are her most sensitive sex organ. She loves to have them sucked hard!"

Hearing that, Will pulled Erica's chest to his mouth and began an oral attack on her titties. He held her left breast and continued rubbing the nipple while bringing the right nipple to his mouth. Kissing it gently, he tickled the puffy orb with the tip of his tongue before sucking it gently, then more insistently, and finally using his teeth to add another dimension to Erica's pleasure. Pulling her left nipple between his thumb and index finger drove Erica over the edge.

"Oh! Oh! Fuuuuck! I'm cumming!" she screamed as her body spasmed uncontrollably. She collapsed onto Will's chest as he held her and felt her pussy clench his dick. She seemed to have lost the use of her legs, so he lifted her off his dick and laid her on one end of the couch, his glistening cock standing at attention.

Almost instantly, Lisa had taken Erica's place on the love pole and she made no excuses.

"I want to fuck all of that cock!" she said as she began to settle herself on Will's lap. Her breasts began to swing as she started to move up and down his fuckpole. Will captured them and began to maul each tit in turn. Her large nipples and aerola were more than Will could stand and he took first her left and then her right nipple in his hungry mouth.

"Suck them both!" Lisa pleaded, as she began to increase her speed on his dick.

"Slow down and let me capture them," laughed Will, as he could hardly hold on to her gigantic orbs. Finally Lisa stopped bouncing and just humped his cock, grinding her pussy into his lap, attempting to take the entire eleven inches up her pussy. This respite gave Will the time he needed to capture both breasts and, using his thumbs, turn the nipples towards each other and get both of them into his mouth at the same time, driving Lisa wild with unbridled lust. She fucked as if her life depended on it, almost breaking the couch in the process.

What Will didn't know was that Vickie, from her position on the floor in front of him, had been helping the process for both girls. Erica had opened her rosebud ass to Vickie's gently probing finger just before she came. Lisa, whose clitoris was huge, felt Vickie's hand on Will's dick where it contacted her pussy lips and then on her engorged clit. Vickie alternated between Will's cock and Lisa's clit, clasping his dick and using a finger to put pressure on Lisa's lovebud.

Lisa's orgasm was near, and although Vickie wanted to make it last for them, she also wanted to feel that long cock in her needy pussy. Taking advantage of Lisa's propensity for mind-blowing orgasms, Vickie used her other hand and inserted a finger into Lisa's well-stretched rosebud.

Lisa had never been stimulated in so many places at one time. Will was sucking both nipples, while allowing her to fuck his oversized cock at her leisure. Vickie was mashing her clit against that fabulous cock, and fingering her ass! A girl could only take so much! She finally gave in to the sensations and climaxed, and what a climax it was! Almost losing consciousness, Lisa crawled to the end of the couch and curled up in the fetal position, a wan smile on her face.

Vickie rose to her knees and cleaned Lisa's juices off Will's glistening dick, licking him from bottom to top and loving it. Her desire was transferred through her mouth to Will's cock, and he knew he was about to be fucked as he had never been fucked before.

Vickie stood up and took Will's hand, helping him to get up, and leading him behind the couch. She bent over the back of the couch, looking coyly over her shoulder and saying huskily, "OK, Long Cock. Come and get it. Tear this pussy up!" She wiggled her ass suggestively, as if Will needed any prompting, and leaned over the couch, bent at the waist.

Will had never been more excited, nor ready to fuck the living shit out of anything as sexy as what was now before him. Taking aim, and moving steadily, he lined up his cock with Vickie's exquisite pussy lips and, without a word, drove into her as if he was trying to push her across the room. He buried his dick in to the hilt in one stroke, and held it there for a second or two. Vickie groaned and pushed her hips back into his groin.

Will slowly withdrew his tool to the edge of her pussy, and felt their vise-like grip on the head of his dick. When he began to push forward, it was as if he was pushing his dick into a warm, silken glove. Slowly he eased into the depths of Vickie's talented pussy, and realized that hers was by far the best of the three he had fucked that evening. Erica and Lisa were good in their own way, but Vickie was in a class by herself. It felt as if her pussy walls encouraged his invasion and rippled as he probed deeper. The friction was incredible.

When he reached the bottom of his stroke, it seemed that Vickie's pussy quivered and vibrated around the entire length of his eleven-inch cock. Never having been extremely large in circumference, Will was amazed that Vickie's pussy enveloped him so completely. Loving the sensations, he was hesitant to withdraw and continue stroking. Vickie wiggled her ass to get his attention and restart his fucking motion. Will got the message and began to withdraw his dick slowly.

When his head reached her lips, he stopped and gathered his breath, thinking, "OK, if she wants to go faster, we'll go faster!" He plunged his entire length into her again, but this time did not stop at the end of his stroke. He withdrew quickly and repeated the motion, setting a rhythm that Vickie easily kept up with. Their exertions shook the sofa with a steady rhythm, which roused Erica. When she looked up, there were Vickie's 36 D tits swinging in space.

Crawling to her boss's side, she reached under her body and began to massage those beautiful orbs. Vickie moaned her pleasure, which woke Lisa. Still in the fetal position, her well-fucked pussy was staring Erica in the face, and its allure was more than Erica could stand. She lunged toward the end of the couch where Lisa lay, turned her onto her back, and attacked her pussy with erotic determination.

Amazingly, Lisa's clitoris was still protruding from its hood, and it was there that Erica began her assault. She gently rubbed the lovebud and when Lisa began to squirm, Erica rubbed down her pussy and back up. Still slick with juice, Erica was able to put two fingers into Lisa's throbbing pussy, as she continued to rub her clit. This brought on more lubrication, and Erica slipped another, then still another finger into Lisa's gaping cunt. Only then did Erica begin to thrust her hand in and out.

Lisa was on the verge of another climax, but Erica eased her ministrations to prolong the moment. She had another idea anyway. Removing her hand, Erica slid down to where her face was inches from Lisa's pussy. Inhaling the musky aroma of a freshly fucked , wanton woman, Erica told her roommate,

oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers
12