Come On In

Story Info
One man's reality takes a disturbing turn.
1.1k words
4.53
13.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4degrees
4degrees
40 Followers

Sitting at my desk next to the open window was a good work atmosphere. The fresh air and slight breeze helped my dull paperwork seem not quite unbearable. I glanced up and let my eyes rest on the trees that swayed gently on this mild summery afternoon. Then my gaze was jerked rudely away from the botany, and to a figure lying on the grass. It was a girl, a very attractive and subtly sexy girl, lounging in the ankle-high fescue. She lay on her side, propped up on one elbow, appearing to study a small daisy or clover flower. Her knees were pulled up, ever so slightly, and her skirt had ridden up to her mid thigh. She faced away from me, but even still, I ducked down trying to make myself invisible to her in the window, might she look. My eyes looked over the top of my glasses as I strained to see up her skirt. It seemed to just keep getting shorter. Especially when she shifted.

Without warning she rolled onto her back, and that short skirt had moved up enough that I was able to actually peek up there, between her legs a bit. It was dark with shadow, I couldn't see any detail at all, but still I felt my cock swell behind the fly of my no-ironDockers. I lowered myself even more, making sure I was out of her sight. But as I watched, it became clear to me that she was looking straight at me. I wasn't invisible, in the least. She stared at me as I tried to stay out of sight in the bottom half of the window. Her eyes burned into mine as a small grin formed on her pinkish lips, and my jaw dropped as she tugged her skirt up past her hips, giving me a full view of her fuzzy muff.

I stood right up; hell, she was quite aware of me. My hand went into my pants and I began a slow rub with my thumb over my damp cockhead. She smiled bigger now, and her legs parted seductively, somewhat slowly like an elevator door. Now I could see all her gorgeous fuchsia folds, and her small opening. Her hand went down, and she spread her nether lips apart, and she smiled even bigger. Part of me was thinking,what the...but most of me was focused on this hot eye candy, and my swollen erection. Then things became bizarre.

My focus on her pussy was distracted by movement. Movement on her face. I cut my eyes to her face and watched, aghast, as her nose began to elongate and stretch. It was almost like watching a computer animated version ofPinocchio. Her nose transformed into a long thickish arm of sorts, hooking downward at the end, like a fairytale witch's. My hand had long left its warm place in my pants and gone to cover my mouth, which was in a large 'O'. I gasped and felt some sort of deep fear, but I couldn't bring myself to look away. That nose of hers grew and reached right down in between her long legs, and the hooked tip of it grasped her cuntflesh with the dexterity of an elephant's trunk. Holding fast to the top of her orifice, that nose-thing pulled and opened her wide...wider...impossibly wide. What was a sweet looking girlish pussy only moments before was now like a deep black well, large enough to stick my fist in with no resistance. Hell, maybe even my foot. I'd surely seen enough, and my good sense urged me to run from the window, but I remained glued to that spot, unable to turn away. So, I was asking to witness what came next, I suppose.

Just when this was surely the single most surreal and horrifying thing I'd ever seen, it got even more so. A small stairway began forming on either side of those wide walls of her pussy, starting at her entrance and step by step leading up inside her. Then small track style lights of different colors began to appear in the roof of the monstrous hole, and began flashing in a festive manner, lighting up that dark well with a rainbow spectrum. By now, I did thinkwhat the fuck...not just thought it, but said it, quite loudly, I'm sure. I saw movement again, but this time, coming from within the deep hole that commanded my attention, regardless of my repulsion. At first, I couldn't make it out, but then I saw what appeared to be legs. Tiny, stocking-clad legs. Then I saw it was not just legs, but an entire tiny person. She looked to be like something off Broadway, doing a kick just like theRocketteswere famous for. Then she was joined by a friend, who appeared identical. And then another, and another. This procession of tiny dancing girls filtered out of the darkness, down either of the descending stairways, and for a moment I thought I was watching an awards show on NBC. No such luck, this was all too bizarre for network, hell, for pay per view even! They danced and kicked their way down the stairs, tipping their tiny black top hats in time with their kicks. Then I thought for sure I heard something.

I whipped around, looking at the closed door of my office, scared shitless that someone had walked in without me realizing it. No, no one was there. Then I was able to tell that the sound I heard was coming from the show outside my window. I looked to the hook nosed girl's face, but her lips were not moving. An unsettling smile remained on her face, as that disgusting nose kept the tunnel open for the dancing girls. Then the sound I was hearing became more audible, and it dawned on me that it was thegirls. I strained my ears to make it out, and then realized that they were singing, as well as dancing. It got a little louder, then, a little more. They were singing, "Come on in, come on in", over and over. I think I have never been so shocked, terrified and fascinated at the same time. I shook my head violently, back and forth as if this action would cause me to stop seeing and hearing what I was in fact, seeing and hearing. Then much to my amazement, a fancy red curtain dropped in front of the girls, covering their fleshy stage. The show seemed to be over. I couldn't bring my gaze back to the girl's face, which was still deformed with the giant hook-nose. Thank fucking god, that's when I woke up. But lemmie tell ya, after a dream like that, a man can never be quite the same again.

4degrees
4degrees
40 Followers