Come On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
802 Followers

I was amazed at the differences between men, at how long some of them would take, and how quickly some of them were. The ones who only took a couple of minutes were my favorite. By the time I had allowed my libido to prompt me to do something about it I was ready for them to be finished already.

My outfits became skimpier, and I started aiming their cocks at my chest, my neck, and even my face. Their hot come landed on my cool skin and the burn electrified me. After they came, I made them finger me until I came too, becoming more insistent upon being pleasured as well. No one ever fucked me, though I confess some of the more well-endowed men tempted me. But if they fucked me then I couldn't let my imagination run wild, which is what allowed me to come.

Then came the night that made me realize that my fantasies really could come true. Things that had gone on in my head, the dark places that no one ever shares, suddenly became real possibilities.

Jesse still had her moments when she would find a guy or two to blow at the parties. For my own participation, I had a record of jacking off four guys at a night, though not at the same time. I began to wonder what it would feel like to have all four of them at once, though. I began to think that I could come just by having a stream of men jack their cocks off onto my naked body.

My masturbatory fantasies grew wilder and wilder. They really took off when Jesse sent me an email one day with a link to one of those porn sample sites, where they have short ten-second movies. She had known about my handjob fascination for some time, and as a joke she sent me a link to five guys getting jacked off by a girl. They were standing around her, faces completely off camera, nothing but hard cocks being stroked, aimed at her naked body.

She may have meant it as a joke, but I was so turned on I set the final come shot clip on "loop" and frigged my pussy raw watching these guys come all over this girl. One shot landed on her forearm. That had happened to me before, and I could almost feel the burn. My pussy spasmed.

Another rope landed on her cheek. Another from the guy behind her hit her square on the top of the head, then shot onto her back. She held her mouth open like a target, but she didn't look like she wanted it to really go onside. When the next rope came it landed on her lips, and she smiled.

Bang, bang, bang... She was covered! Sometimes the girls in these videos look surprised when the guys come (something that always confused me - why would you be surprised? How could you not know that was going to be the outcome?). This girl, though, was relishing every moment. Her hand whizzed between her legs as each guy unloaded onto her. Hot come dripped off her face onto her breasts, and a drip of come started to form off of a nipple.

She raised a hand to start rubbing it all onto her chest when the clip ended, and then started again. Clean girl, come on the forearm, come on the back, come on the lips...

I saved the video. Feeling embarrassed, even though no one ever would see this except for me, I created a special folder deep inside several other folders and placed it there. Over the next week I pulled it out every night and masturbated, imagining I was the girl. I wanted to be that girl. I craved to be that girl.

I was still concerned about my reputation, of course. Jesse had always found parties where we didn't know too many people, because neither one of us wanted to be considered sluts. Of course, we were, but we didn't want people to say that we were! I had no idea how I'd get my fantasy fulfilled.

I started thinking about going to sex clubs, or even joining a swingers site. I began thinking about whether or not Jesse could figure something out, since she seemed to always have all the angles covered. Plus, I trusted her.

As it turns out, I didn't have to actually do anything special. For all of my planning, it turned out that sometimes things just happen without needing to force them.

As I got ready for the next party at Jesse's house a few weekends later, Jesse came up behind me. "Damn," she said. "You look sexy. If I were a guy I'd beg for you to hold my cock."

I laughed. "If I were a guy, I'd beg for you to suck my cock." She had painted her lips a dark red, "Harlot" it was called. Not for the first time, I actually did wish that I had a cock so I could watch them surround my hard flesh.

For fun, and for emphasis, I raised my finger to her harlot-red lips as I said this. Obligingly, she started sucking on my finger. To my surprise, my pussy began to quiver. She was damn good.

"And I'd do it, too," she said, letting my finger draw away from her mouth. I could see a slight redness where the lipstick had come off. She turned away to go finish getting ready and I had a wicked thought come over me, and I put the same finger in my own mouth.

The night was sexually charged from that moment on. From the moment we got there I was on the hunt, looking for the right specimen. The crowd didn't disappoint, as Jesse usually picked parties where there were a lot of really good looking people. I don't know how she did it.

I found my first target of the evening. He was standing against the wall just watching the crowd with a bemused look on his face. I sauntered up to him, oblivious to the fact that Jesse was watching him at the same time.

The small talk was dull, boring. I don't even remember what talked about. Driving tests, I think.

I took him into a back room and we started kissing. I pressed my thighs up against him and I felt his cock respond, pressing straight into my mound. I humped his cock for a little while and then dropped my hands to his belt buckle.

"You don't waste any time, do you?" he asked, surprised at my forwardness.

"Why bother," I replied, "when I know what I want?"

"And what do you want," he said with a smirk, his cock lurching free from his underwear and into my hands.

"I want," I moaned, as I felt the heft and girth of his wonderful monster in my hands, "I want you to come all over my face and tits."

A funny look came over his face. "Damn," he said, throatily. "I was hoping you wanted me in your mouth."

"No she doesn't," came a voice from behind us. Jesse stepped closer to us. "I want to put you in my mouth. She wants you to come over her face and tits. Think you can handle both of us, sport?"

I was so stunned I couldn't even manage a smart comeback to the way she called him "sport." For his part, all he could do was nod dumbly.

Jesse came over and looked down at his monster cock in my hands. She looked at me and smiled. "Looks like you have a cock to fuck my mouth with, sweetie."

The ramifications of what she was suggesting came to life in my pussy. I felt my stomach jump into my throat and I smiled back.

Jesse got to her knees, and opened her mouth. Her painted lips opened to reveal a wet, waiting and willing tongue. I angled his cock (what was his name again?) towards her mouth, and the head slipped just inside. She closed her lips around his cock and I saw his knees buckle slightly. She must have been phenomenal. A crazy thought flashed through my head: maybe she'd teach me someday.

I still had both hands wrapped around his cock and feeding him into Jesse's waiting throat. As I pumped him into her mouth, my fingers came up to her soft lips. The difference between his hot, throbbing cock and the softness of her lips excited me.

The way I was standing made it difficult on my wrists, so I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around him in a hug, but bringing my hands down to stroke his balls with my left hand and his cock shaft with my right, still feeding him into her mouth.

Jesse was truly amazing, though. I peeked around this guy's body and watched her take him in effortlessly. Her full lips must have been made for doing this. From my vantage point it wasn't difficult to imagine it was me fucking her mouth with 'my' cock.

Looking for some release, I started pressing my pussy into this guy's ass and found that between my hands in front and my pelvis in back, I had complete control over his cock sliding in and out of Jesse's mouth. I pulled back with my hands and allowed him to remove his cock from her mouth, and was delighted to feel him offer no resistance. He was playing along and willing to let whatever these two hot and horny sluts wanted to do with him. Good boy.

He wrapped his arms behind him and started groping my back. It was awkward and futile, but it did give me a better ability to see. I took my left hand from his balls and put it on top of Jesse's head. She moaned in assent and I started pushing my hips forward, driving my cock deep into her throat. I watched his cock disappear completely, and lost my cool.

I gripped her hair in my left hand and started fucking my pelvis backwards and forwards, bobbing her head on his cock as if it were my own. I could feel the building pressure between my legs with each thrust. I knew I couldn't come this way but controlling both Jesse and this guy was all the aphrodisiac I needed.

Jesse had her own hand whisking away at her pussy and was practically screaming around this guy's cock. His thighs started to flex and his hips bucked involuntarily; my experience giving guys hand jobs told me that he was aiming to find the right rhythm to let his orgasm fly. I wished I had an extra hand so that I could continue to squeeze his balls and milk him in tandem with my other hand sliding up his shaft.

Pulling Jesse's hair I managed to make her deep throat his cock all the way until my fingers were pressed against her lips at the base. I could feel her sucking motion, and wasn't sure if she was trying to get my fingers inside her mouth at the same time. She seemed completely lost in her horniness. I pulled her head away and then made him deep throat him again. His body quivered and his hands pulled me against his back in a desperate attempt to sandwich himself between us.

"I'm gonna..." was all he had a chance to say. I pulled Jesse's head off his cock until her open mouth was resting at the tip and I started stroking him with my hand. Jesse had had her fun now it was my turn.

I love the feeling of a man's come shooting through his shaft as my fingers squeeze him, and I knew that the tighter I squeezed the farther he would shoot. Suddenly I wanted to see this guy rocket his load all over my friend's face. I had started off by wanting him to come over my face and tits, but now I wanted to see Jesse covered instead.

Holding her head steady in place, I whacked this guy off aiming at her face. She held her mouth open, unable to move any closer. I knew she wanted to suck it out of him, but I wanted her slightly frustrated. I had other plans for her.

I watched her place both hands on this guy's thighs, and clenched her eyes tight and screamed around his cockhead. I could feel the heavy breathing through her nose against my hands, wet with her saliva as they were. She had told me before that she could come just by having a guy in her mouth, but I guess I never really quite believed her. Now, though, I saw it with my own two eyes (and felt the sharp breathing against my hands as she tried to control her breathing with a cock in her mouth).

Jesse's mouth must have done something that sent him over the edge. The guy's knees grew weak and he started bucking his hips as if to try to launch his come out of his body. His entire frame flexed and released in syncopated spasms. Suddenly he relaxed until he was almost limp.

And then he came. His body went rigid, more rigid than any other man I'd ever seen. I squeezed my hand around his cock and aimed for Jesse's mouth. His come shot through his cock so hard I could feel under the skin beneath my fingers.

I had expected him to come hard and hoped he would come far, but even I was surprised by this stud's distance. The first shot missed her mouth and instead roped above her face, a long trail landing across her lips, nose, forehead, and my fistful of her hair. The sight of Jesse's face getting covered in come flashed me back to the porn site she had sent me. Watching it up close was so much better than the detached view of the video, though.

Feeling the texture against the back of my fist cleared up any disparity between my fantasies and the reality. The heat of his come shocked my pussy and I rammed him from behind trying to get some pressure there.

My aim adjusted, I fired his cock into her mouth for the second rope. Jesse actually sighed as it coated her tongue and the inside of her cheeks. She swallowed quickly and then opened her mouth for more. I pulled her head back onto his cock, impaling her throat with his spasming cock. She locked her lips and tongue around his shaft and held him there, and I was reminded of one of her lessons to me about sucking cock. "When a guy comes," she had said, "just hold him in your mouth as deep as you can. It's too sensitive to keep sucking him like before."

Her expertise was classic; she could have given lessons. I quickly moved my hand from the top of her head to his balls, my right hand gripping the base of his cock as I pushed my pussy into his ass. Holding him steady from the back, and with Jesse's mouth locked in from the front, he finished his spasming, emptying himself completely. I glanced up to see his head rocked back and him staring at the ceiling, his breathing slowly calming from the ragged, jerked syncopation from before.

As he relaxed Jesse released him from her mouth and licked her lips. She still had the streak of come from her nose up into her hair, but she didn't bother to wipe it off. I moved around the guy, who was too spent to resist. He just stood next to us as I stepped in front of Jesse's kneeling form. I put my hand back through her hair, feeling his come mix in with my fingers. With my free hand I lifted my miniskirt.

"Eat me," I said. I wanted to watch Jesse's face as she ate me out. This was a new thing for me, but I had gotten to that point where I would have humped a doorknob just to get some release. Jesse's beautiful, sexy face belonged between my legs, looking up at me, and I wanted to come, dammit!

She didn't need to be told twice. Her mouth attacked my pussy with vigor – no time for preliminaries. I was soaked and needed to come. She was my best friend and knew me well enough to know that she needed to go for the kill.

When her tongue caressed my clit I knew I was not her first. If she was half as good with sucking cock as she was at lapping me up, it's no wonder that guy lost it so quickly. I realized that I could easily become addicted to Jesse's mouth and tongue.

I watched her face, her eyes closing from time to time and looking directly into my eyes at others. I felt her finger slide inside of my pussy and start a beckoning motion, sliding across my g-spot. Her soft lips, soft cheeks, her feminine hands – all felt so different than a man. I've had men who were good, but Jesse was different. The texture, the feeling was all soft.

I was a new woman. The lust inside of me had changed me. I looked down at Jesse between my legs and suddenly felt a surge of power, of control. Before, Jesse had been the dominant one, the one in control. I had been the shy sidekick, the follower.

In one swift moment I realized how things had changed on this night. I had controlled this guy, and I had controlled Jesse. I had fucked her mouth with his cock, and I was fucking her mouth with my pussy now. The realization supercharged me.

I gripped her hair tighter in my hand and spread my pussy open wider with my other one. She had easier access to my clit now, and found it with talent. She looked at me and I could see a different look in her eyes. At first she seemed curious about the change in me, but now she seemed to be accepting her new role.

I wanted to exploit this new-found power. "You liked him coming on your face, didn't you?" I said, a rhetorical question but my tone demanded an answer.

She could only "mm-hmm" her assent. "And now I'm going to come on your face too," I said. She mumbled again.

She closed her eyes again, but I gripped her tighter and pulled her into my pussy to get her attention. "Keep your eyes open," I said. "I want you to watch me come."

With that she sucked hard on my clit and the orgasm came violently. It felt for all the world as if she was sucking my climax out of me. I rode her face viciously, my pussy smearing across her lips and tongue. Vaguely I was aware of a scream that I only peripherally knew was my own.

I looked between my legs to watch her wide eyes staring back at me, her tongue never stopping it's magic. Her fingers inside my body continued their beckoning motion, as if she were calling my orgasm to her. It came, and came and came, answering her call.

As I came I saw Jesse's eyes grow wide. She moved her hand out from inside me and suddenly I found both of her hands grabbing my ass. Never losing eye contact, she screamed into my pussy as her own orgasm hit her, exactly the same as she had come with the guy in her mouth. For a moment I was a bit worried because it looked as if she had shocked herself by coming, and I wasn't sure that she was okay.

She never released me, though, and just held on until her own orgasm subsided. Eventually I felt her grip on my ass begin to relax and she pulled away, but I could still feel her deep breaths on my soaked pussy.

She didn't say anything, just took in deep breaths as she tried to regain her composure. She looked at me in a different way than she had before – it was a look of surprise, respect, and more than a little admiration. It was a look that, for the first time in our relationship, she saw us as equals.

After that time with the guy, who we never saw again, our relationship changed. We had been best friends but now we were true partners in crime, sharing experiences and trying to out-do each other's fantasies. In time our adventures grew more and more outlandish, more risky, and more incredibly hot. These stories deserve their own space, so I'll leave them for another time.

For now, though, I felt completely empowered in my life and couldn't wait to pursue this new side of me.

drscar
drscar
802 Followers
12