Come Quietly

Story Info
Fresh from the dorm shower, she pleasures herself.
661 words
3.41
42.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the window, hoping that the heat in the room would disperse. As she did so, the towel she had wrapped around herself after the shower flipped up briefly. The door to her room was open and she briefly wished that the hot girl in the room down the hall had seen the coral-coloured ripples of her pussylips. Her sex was still dripping from the fingering she had given herself in the even more sweltering shower.

Dorm showers never felt as nice to her as the comfortable pillows of her own bed, but in these over-crowded hallways with only inches between the rooms, it was safer to let her screams out with the cover of the running water in the bathroom. However, as the slight breeze entered her room through the now-open window, her mind drifted once again to the brunette down the hall. She would have told anybody that Katherine was her friend, but her body betrayed her with a subtle blush. The pages of her diary were often smeared with wetness as she tried to make herself come quietly and still keep writing down the fantasies she never seemed to stop having about her so-called friend.

The wind was suddenly even warmer now as the towel slipped slowly down her body. Without stopping to close the door, she laid down among the bed pillows and brought her trimmed pussy nearer to her fingertips. A quickly-spreading flush made the almost still air unbearable. Using the remote control, she turned her fan on HIGH. Her skin was swollen, but slightly dry from the hot water. Reluctantly, she climbed down from her bed and filled her cupped palms with body lotion. The slight sweet scent was overwhelming to her acute senses.

Using first her palms and then only her fingers, she spread and rubbed the cream all over her thirsty skin. The fan was making her nipples stand out from her full breasts. She spent a full minute pinching them slightly between her slick fingertips. She could feel her engorged clit push out from her body, requiring her to move her right hand.

By now, she had turned her back to the still open door. As someone who usually needed the running water of the dorm shower to cover her orgasmic cries, her floormates were getting quite the earful. One boy in particular had taken an interest in the girl whose right shoulder was pumping as hard as his own, increasing the sounds and smells he was so clearly enjoying.

By the time, she reached her peak, her body was rigid. She had grabbed onto the dresser for support and was now perched rather unsteadily on the very tips of her toes. She made a mental note to tell her mother that those years of pointe had come in handy after all.

The girl's eyes now focused shakily on the stars beyond the open window and all she could her was the rhythm of the fan. She began to circle one finger around her stiff clit, faster and faster until she could keep up with the revolution of the fanblades. Her balance begin to slip.

Wobbly and on the verge of coming, she sank to the floor, knocking into the boy beating off in her doorway. She looked up at his dick, helpless to control the changes in her face and her voice as she came. She felt a spray of male cum in her face. Then a voice: "I'm so glad that you aren't one of those girls who comes quietly."

So he wasn't Katherine, but unlike her, he was here and he seemed interested. She could forgive the loud, bass-heavy dance music, if he would only fuck her. Now. Closing the door, he was happy to taste what he could only before sense with his nose. From then on, they were both glad for the loud bass from his room--it covered up the now-private sounds of her pleasure cries.