Come Sail Away

Story Info
He wants to see wife with another man.
8.1k words
4.45
166.8k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

My Husband and I have been married for just over ten years. We're both thirty and I would say in great physical shape. We go to the gym and work out together four days a week. The last time I checked my measurements were 34B-25-34 at 5'8" and 114lbs. My hair is really very light brown. But thanks to the little bottles it stays blonde most the time. I try to keep my hair in a shag style, if you know what that is?

Over, I would say the passed two years our sex life has been going south. I'm not in the mood or Jeff isn't. It's like we are running so much our lives don't have time for sex. Jeff has always worked afternoons so that leaves me alone each evening to watch TV or read. I work days at a local woman's clothing store. So that kind of just adds to our lives passing each other.

For the passed couple of years I have been playing around a little out in cyber space. A few years ago we got a computer and signed up for America Online right away. I think it all started out like normal. I was sending e-mails to all my friends and family. Looking up all the cool stuff on the web. Just doing what people do on their computer.

Then one day an instant message pops up on my screen. Someone I didn't even know was asking me how I'm doing. I hit the reply button and told them I was doing fine. They came back, how old are you, and are you married? And again I replied to them. Then they asked where I live and what I was wearing? Thinking this was fun, I told them. Next they asked, are you horny, can I make you cum, can we cum together? I about fell out of my chair. I replied, NO, GOOD-BYE, and closed the message window. They kept sending these little one liners that would pop up on my screen. I was closing the message windows as fast as they popped up. Each message was like; can I suck your nipples? Can I lick your pussy? Bet you would love my cock in your pussy? I ended up just signing off line to get it to stop.

The next day at work I was telling Kelly one of the girls I work with about what happened.

She started laughing and said you'll find all kinds of perverts online, or they'll find you I should say. Kelly asked, did you play along with him; you know lead him on?

I don't think so I said.

Then Kelly told me how much fun she has teasing guys online. She said that all you have to do is talk sexy to some of the guys on there. And they'll end up jacking themselves off, and tell you about.

I was in shock over this. Looks like I don't get out much. Then it hit me, that's what they call cyber sex I asked?

Kelly laughed again and said you got it girl. Then she went on to tell me how to get into some chat rooms and what one's I should check out that night.

After my dinner and a shower I got on my computer. I checked my e-mails and sent some. Then I went looking for this chat room that Kelly told me about. I fond it and clicked the button to enter a chat room called, Ask Wife Anything. Once in this room I could see that there were about twenty-five other people in they're chatting also. I was just reading all the talk that people were typing. Then all at once up pops an instant message window.

Someone called 5555User said Hello, how are you, are you a wife?

As I was trying to reply to him four or five more message windows opened up on my screen. All from deferent people but all asking about the same thing, Hi, how are you and things like that. I closed them all and got back to this first guy. I replied to him a few times but more of them message windows kept popping up. I told this person I was chatting with about it.

Then he typed back, let's go to a private room, and know one will bug you there.

I typed back, fine just tell me how to, I'm new at this chatting stuff.

All at once a big window popped up that had my screen name and his in it. It said click here to chat private with 5555User. So I clicked it and that put me in a chat room with just him and I. I did say him, at the time I still didn't know if he was a he or a she!

So how we started chatting with each other. Both of us were asking each other about the same things. Where from, age, what the other person looks like and things like that. After and hour or so of this chat things turned a little more personal.

He said his name was Don from Ohio.

He seemed to be really nice. Before he would asking me something personal he would say if you don't mind me asking?

He asked me what I was wearing.

After I would tell him something he always replied with, mmmmm sounds good or something like that. I took it that he liked what I had just told him.

It got down to I had told Don that I was wearing a nightshirt over my bikini panties. Even what color and style panties I had on. I don't know if our chat was getting to him or not. I do know that talking to some stranger about my panties was sure getting to me. Don was so easy to chat with, I didn't mind telling him whatever he asked me.

I looked at the clock and seen that Jeff would be home from work at any time. I told Don this and that I had to go.

He asked if I would meet him online the following evening?

I told him that I would at the same time as tonight. We said our good byes and signed off. I couldn't believe how wet the crotch of my little panties had become. Our little chat had backfired on me. It started out as I was going to be teasing this guy. Ends up, I was the one that got horny as hell.

Once Jeff walked in the door he didn't get his dinner. You could maybe call it rape. I grabbed his hand and took him right in our bedroom. I stripped down to just my little panties then went to ripping off Jeff's clothing.

He said Mary what the hell has gotten into you?

As I pulled his underwear down and pushed him back onto the bed nude. I said, your going to get into me that's what. I then dropped my panties to the floor and got over Jeff taking his soft cock in my mouth. I sucked on the head of it as I played with his balls and jacked him off. It wasn't long before his soft cock was as hard as a rock. I sucked as much of it that I could deep in my mouth.

Jeff started his low moans as he took my head in his hands working my mouth up and down his cock.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and said sorry baby but I need you inside me. I then got up over the top of him and lowered my wet pussy down on his hard cock.

My mind was all over the place. This Don guy from the chat room is the one that got me so horny. Now I'm screwing my Husband and thinking of some guy I don't even know. I closed my eyes and put a face on this Don guy. Right at that time, it was that Don guy that had his cock inside me. I started fucking up and down on Jeff's cock as hard as I could. Jeff was holding my hips as he moaned that he was going to cum soon. I reached down between my legs and slowly started rubbing my hard wet little clitoris. Just as I started cumming, Jeff did also. My orgasm went through my body like fire. In my mind it was Don pumping his hot semen deep inside me. I did my best to milk Jeff's cock dry with my pussy lips. Once both of our orgasms came to and end I fell over on top of Jeff.

I kissed him and thanked him.

Again he asked, what's up with you? Why are you so horny?

I just told him that I watched this movie tonight and it got to me.

Jeff laughed and said maybe that we should rent oh screw renting just buy that movie to keep.

The next day back at work Kelly asked me how it went? I told her I didn't have time to be screwing around with guys on the Internet. Plus Jeff would have a baby if he were to find out about it.

She said, well you're missing out. It can really be a lot of fun.

I was thinking to myself what happened last night was not something I should be talking about at work. Some things are better off left unsaid.

That night again I was on the computer chatting with Don. After we chatted about this and that, what I was wearing and how my day went. Our chat turned real personal.

Don was asking if my nipples get real hard when I'm turned on? How far my nipples stick out? Do I like to have them kissed and sucked on? Then he's asking me if I ever masturbate?

After I told him yes he asked when was the last time? I replied if we keep talking like we are now it may be in a few minutes.

Don then asked me if I would touch my pussy and tell him what it felt like.

I replied yes that I would, and I did. To make a long story short I ended up playing with my nipples and pussy as I chatted with him. In a very short time I had a great orgasm rubbing my hard clit right through my panties.

Well, this turned into a regular thing with Don and I. Five sometimes six times a week we were meeting up in this chat room getting one another off. Don was even asking me to dress up in sexy underwear for him as we chatted. And I did it I loved telling him what I was wearing. And I loved how much he enjoyed it.

Then one day Don asked me if I had any sex toys, like toy cocks and vibrators?

I told him yes that my Husband has a few that he's used on me.

He asked what kind I had?

I told him that one was plastic chrome and looked like a bullet. And the other one was hard rubber that looks like a real mans cock. It vibrates and you can put liquid inside it.

Don then asked me if I would use the chrome one my pussy as we chatted tonight?

I told him yes and to hang on as I go find it. I dug all around the bedroom looking for it. I finally found it in a little box in Jeff's closet. The box had both of them in it. I grabbed the chrome one and ran back to the computer.

The next thing I know I'm sitting back reading all the sexy stuff that Don is typing on my screen as I'm pumping that buzzing vibrator in and out of my pussy. I came and came hard as I rubbed it over my clit.

After we both had cum Don was asking me about the other vibrator. How it worked how big it was what kind of liquids could go inside it and things like that. He ended up asking me if I would be willing to fill it up with warm baby oil and have it with me when we chat the next evening. He knew I would say yes, and I did say yes that I would.

Now all the time this hot chatting was going on with Don, Jeff didn't know a thing about it. Most times I would be in bed fast asleep and very satisfied by the time Jeff came home from work. I was happy with the cyber sex I was having with Don, who needed anything more. Now that we had started bringing sex toys into our chats, it was all the more fun.

Well, that next night I was ready. I had the rubber cock all filled upwith warm baby oil just like Don told me to. New batteries in it just to keep it buzzing. Once I squeezed the rubber ball hooked to the cock it would shoot the oil out of the end of it just like a real cock cums. Don was right on time as we met up in the chat room. After some short chat our chat turned to hot chat. Before long Don had me running the rubber cock up and down my hot slit, as he's telling me that it's his hard cock. Next he had me slide it inside my pussy. I was slowly pumping it in and out as my mind was telling me that it was Don screwing me. In a very short time I was having this beautiful orgasm with that rubber cock. Don then typed, squeeze the bulb and think that my cum is squirting inside you. Again I did as Don told me. I squeezed the bulb as hard as I could. I just about came again just from the feeling of the warm oil pumping deep in my pussy. It really felt like Don was cumming in me.

Don and I started playing this game with the toy cock every night. This was really turning into fun for me. I loved all our hot talk and screwing myself with that big rubber cock. Sometimes, well most times I would get myself off a second time in my bedroom in bed after we got done chatting, and before Jeff got home.

Then this one night things took a big turn. I had just cum with the toy cock as I was chatting with Don. We signed off for the night and I went in the bedroom. I put a towel on the bed and got in. I laid down on my back with my toy cock in my hand. I opened up my nightshirt and started playing with my still hard nipples. I closed my eyes as I was thinking of Don sucking on my hard nipples. I then ran two fingers in my oil slick pussy. I needed to cum again and fast. I lined the rubber cock up to my very slick pussy and pushed it in. I raised my hips up off the bed as I pushed as much as I could of it deep inside me. Eyes still closed, in my mind Don was still sucking on my nipples as he sank his cock in me. At first I was pumping it in and out real slow. As I got near my orgasm I was pumping the cock in my pussy as fast and as deep as I could. My orgasm came on as hard as I have ever had. I was shaking all over as I yelled out of my head. About that time my world went black.

The next thing I knew Jeff was shaking me awake. I was still in bed,legs spread with the rubber cock still inside me. I jumped and was so embarrassed. Jeff had just busted memasturbating. I didn't know what to say as I pulled the cock out and dropped it on the floor. I sat up and covered my face and started to cry. Jeff sat down on the bed next to me and put his arm around me.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said what's the matter it's okay?

I said I feel like such a fool for doing this behind your back.

Jeff started playing with my nipples as he said, don't feel bad this really turns me on.

I looked at him and said, what?

At that time Jeff pushed me back on to my back. He then ran his hand between my legs and sank two or three fingers in my pussy.

He then kissed my nipple and said, it's like you just got fucked by some other guy and now it's my turn.

I looked down an seen Jeff's very hard cock sticking out of the top of his boxers.

I'm thinking my God this really has turned him on. So I just went along with him.

I opened my legs as wide as I could to give him full freedom to play with my very wet pussy.

He was whispering things in my ear like, are you ready for your second cock? Did you enjoy your first cock? Now you're going to get another hard cock. Oh your pussy feel so good, it's so hot and wet.

I have never seen Jeff so turned on. He was really getting into this. He has asked me in the passed if I ever think what it would feel like to get screwed by another man and then him? He has even read stories to me out of them men's books about that very thing. He has some kind of thing about a female getting screwed by two men. I didn't know he was this into it until this night. Jeff really got off on the fact that I got fucked by that rubber cock before he got home.

He was like out of his mind. He asked me if I liked that other cock cumming in me?

I moaned that yes I did.

He then said, shit I got to have you how. His boxers when flying as he jumped between my legs over the top of me. In one move I had all of his cock inside me. I was so wet from the oil and me cumming his cock didn't have to push at all to sink all the way in. Jeff started fucking me like a wild man. He kept moaning how good my wet pussy felt on his hard cock. Just about the time I was stating to get into the great fucking I was getting, Jeff moaned out that he was cumming. Jeff hugged me hard as he pumped his sperm in me. He moaned wow that was great it felt just like someone fucked you before me.

I kissed him and said you liked that huh?

Jeff said oh yes very much.

Well then I said maybe I could have something hot and wet waiting for you tomorrow night when you get home again.

That night was the start of a very spiced up sex life for us. And wereally needed it bad. I still didn't tell Jeff about my on-line friend Don. Don I and were still meeting up for some hot chat. But my getting myself off for Jeff was great. Jeff asked me if I would get myself off as he watched once. So a few times I did and that was unreal how hot it made us both.

Jeff was obsessed with this thing in his mind about me getting fucked by another guy and him watching then taking his turn fucking me. That's all he talked about. More and more books about it made their way into our bedroom. He would always ask me if I think I would like getting fucked by another man as he watched. I would always tell him the same thing. That he was all the man I ever needed. We got to the point that we would take turns reading some of the stories out of his magazines.

This was always sure to turn us both on. Reading the stories about people that really did it did get to me. And it got me thinking as to how another man would feel inside me.

Then one day out of the blue Jeff booked us a seven-day Caribbean cruise on a Carnival fun ship. I was so happy neither of us had ever been on a cruise. We had a few months to get ready so I got all new swimsuits, shorts, tops and two formal dresses. Also new panties and bra's, more or less a new wardrobe for this trip.

Once the time got here for us to go I was beside myself. When we got off the plane in Miami I felt like I was on my Honeymoon again. And the ship it was so big and clean, I had never seen anything like it before. Our room wasn't the biggest but was fine for the two of us. We had a great view of the ocean and our own little balcony to sit on. That first day we just more or less walked all around the ship getting to know our way around. That night we fucked like School kids. We could feel the ship moving up and down. Plus we had our balcony door open and we could hear the ocean hitting the ship. I was just right for having sex.

The next morning we got up looking forward to a day of baking in the Caribbean sunshine. I slipped on my new little blue string bikini. The bottoms tied on both hips, didn't hide much in the front but did have a full back. The top was two little v shaped patches, which just covered the front of my breast. It kind of left the sides uncovered. Jeff came out of the restroom and seen me standing in front of the mirror combing my hair and looking at myself in this little bikini.

His reply was God damn do you ever look sexy in that outfit.

Still unsure of how I looked I asked him if he thinks it's to revealing to wear out on the deck?

Jeff laughed and said hell no, you look very hot, as he slapped me on the ass.

Having that said and done I packed a beach bag put on a light cover up and we were off to get some breakfast then up to the pool deck.

Once we made it up to the pool deck we saw it was full. People laying out all side by side taking in the sun. We couldn't find two chairs together any place. So we went up one deck over the pool. It was the same thing, full of people.

Jeff said well there's one more deck lets go up there.

We got to the stairs and seen a sign next to them that read. Topless Deck, no one under 18, no camera's.

I pulled on Jeff's arm pulling him away and said I don't think so. Just then a waiter came down the steps with his drink tray in hand.

Jeff asked him if I had to take my top off if we go up there?

He said oh no sir. Lots of ladies lay out up there and leave their tops on. It's up to the lady, your on vacation, do as you feel like.

So we went on up there and were surprised to see that it was not crowded at all. There were maybe ten couples up there and all the females had their tops on. So both Jeff and I were okay with laying out up there. We picked a spot kind of off by ourselves on the one side. Jeff got us some towels and we started working on our tans.

After an hour or so in that hot sun one of them ice-cold Caribbean drinks the waiters kept trying to sell you sounded real good. Jeff and I ordered drinks and then more drinks. After a little bit a big group of kids took the chairs across the row from us. I say kid, I was thinking maybe collage kids 18, 19 or 20. There were three girls in their group and about ten guys. They all seemed to be about half drunk at 10am. All at once the girls took off their tops and sat back talking to the guys as if it was nothing. And the guys didn't make a big deal about it. It was like this was a normal thing for them. Jeff about choked on his drink. His nice ocean view had just turned into a view of three pair of young breast. From beside Jeff I could see his eyes going from breast to breast.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers
12