Come to My Special...Ch. 2

Story Info
Her slave fantasy continues.
11.2k words
4.51
32k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come to My Special Hideaway With Me Ch. 2

I kneel there looking up at you with big brown eyes and my wrists cuffed. My eyes are cock height and your swollen member is throbbing doing little jumps with each throb. "Oh but he tastes, so good, um."

We are spending this warm summer day, our only real day together, and a long way back in a bush, at this secret place from my childhood. We are lunching in the remnants of my branch fort. It has been abandoned for years, but it is still partial here and still my most favorite quiet place in the world. I think we all have them, that place that stays with us as we grow-up that never quite leaves us from our childhood. The one we visit when we need a refuge from the world. This is mine here on the shore of a fast moving creek nestled at the bottom of a steep hill in this forest of oak, maple, and ironwood with a scattering of white birch. It was a pretty place way back then and it has not lost any of its appeal over the years. The trees have matured, some have fallen the undergrowth is now a tangle where it used to be pastured keeping the floor of the bush virtually clean. The long and the short of it is; this is still my special place.

When we decided that we would take our secret cyber master / slave relationship real, we needed somewhere that was far from prying eyes and yet still close enough that you, my master could fly in early and leave late in the same day. While there was only one spot in the whole world that met all the criteria and that is here, my special place. Hence we are here.

It is about 11 AM and although early we have toasted each other with a glass of white wine but our luncheon of cheeses and crackers though unpacked is forgotten. Fortunately it is still wrapped. I look at it. I would like just taste of it as I can never resist Brie. My mouth watering I ask hopefully, "Master D shall I unwrap our lunch."

"No Misty, in fact I want you to repack in its cooler." I look up terrified have I done something to displease you. A single tear overflows my left eye giving away my terror. You lean down from your great height and pat my left cheek and wipe the lone tear away, "No, my sweet slave you have done nothing to displease me. I just think you will be better not to have anything in your stomach." Completing the statement you bend, take out a ball gag and hold it up for me to see. "I am going to gag you for this next part and I don't want to throw up behind it. Understand. Now be a good girl put all the food away."

I hold my black leather cuffed hands up thinking you will undo them while I pack everything back into the insulated backpack. You just shake your head. I am amazed at how difficult it is to move about with my hands firmly cuffed in front of me, as I go about my domestic duties.

All done, I turn to see you lazily leaning against one of the two invading trees in my fort. You are just watching me with a laconic look twirling the gag, my gag. Finished, I stand and turn around and look at you. The instant I do it I realize my mistake my eyes have really met hers. Your expression never changes your right hand with the gag it in swings out in an arc and squarely makes contact with my left cheek. I fall to the ground, unable to break my fall with my wrists cuffed, hard on my right side, crushing the leaves a musty, earthy smell envelopes me, the twigs either bend or break depending on their decomposition. I lie there and groan in pain, my hands go to my injured cheek; I am looking for blood, there is none. Just for a moment I am really afraid. Terror rolls through me and my teeth chatter. Unbidden the tears flow. 'What have I gotten myself into? How am I going to get through this? You dump ass, Misty you told no one your plans for the day. To think I trusted him enough to go through with this and then he does this, you stupid bitch.' All these thoughts have flashed through my mind in milliseconds.

I watch your lithe frame move quickly to my side and I cower attempting to move away. "Misty, I will not hurt you again, but I have spent hours teaching you your role and in all our training you know you are never to meet my eyes when we are in scene. Now come here, let me look at it. It shouldn't be too bad; I know it hurts now, but I think your pride is hurt more than you are physically. There isn't even a bump but here let me kiss it, all better." You lean in and with your strong arms you pull me against you, as if I weigh nothing and brush the debris off and give me the gentlest kiss on my poor cheek. "There, there, now dry those tears."

Wrapped in my master's arms I close my eyes as I realize that my body has liked being struck. I am; my body is going into spontaneously climax. My hands wrap around your arm as I live in my orgasm, only conscious of it. You hold me and murmur, "You are a hot plainslut, aren't you, Misty? I was about to give you another chance to cancel this scene, but I don't think that is necessary, is it? Humm?"

I slowly calm down, the throes of climax lessening into little spasms. I lie back in your arms and nuzzle into your neck and rest. You just hold me for a few minutes quietly as we listen to the cacophony of the forest's creatures. "Ready, Misty?" I nod and we disengage ourselves, you stand and hold out your hands to me. Taking them, you pull me effortlessly up to stand before you. Having learned a very valuable lesson, I lower my eyes. You lean forward and kiss my eyes, kissing my wet eyelashes. You reach around and slap my bare ass first on the right side then the left cheek, hard slaps. I gasp at the suddenness but only bite my lower lip to keep it from quivering.

You step back and retrieve the ball gag and facing me say, "Open Misty." I open my mouth, "Wider." I do as you order and watch as what seem likes like a ball with straps on it moves into my mouth. It pushes my tongue down and somewhat back. It feels huge. It sort of gags me and I panic. You move behind me and attach the straps pulling it into my mouth deeper; it makes my eyes tear and I breath faster. But I relax at your words. "Relax, Misty you are OK."

I didn't know you had it until it is lowered over my eyes, your blindfold settles down over my eyes. Blackness over takes me. It is soft, maybe velvet or satin. 'No, it is velvet.' I am cut off. Sound is the only sensation left to me besides feel. You didn't tell me what to expect, except you have assured me that he will not hurt me.

I guess you can read my mind, " Remember, you trust me. I am your Master, not your tormenter and I will not hurt you, beyond what you want or beyond what you can take. Remember the contract we drew up before we agreed to meeting. You will be perfectly OK, and the stimulation and orgasms you are going to experience will be like nothing you have ever experienced. It will be based on pure sensation, Misty, you must stay relaxed enough that I can move you around without hurting you."

My Master is here gently running his hands down my back and giving my nose a kiss, enough to say 'You are OK." I lie there listening to the lovely quiet of the bush, everything all muffled expect for the sweet sound of the yellow finch in the tree above and the sound of my precious creek as it tumbles over the rocks.

You propel me to the blanket; I trip over a branch as I step on the blanket. You let me sort of tumble onto the blanket. I think I am facing south towards the back wall. I lay there feeling the rough wool blanket on my back. Every nerve ending is on alert, waiting. Waiting for what? I do not have long to wait. You roll me over onto my stomach, but first you have pulled my arms up above my head by the chain between the cuffs because you didn't touch me, yet I sensed you there; maybe it was that I felt the heat radiating off you. You are pulling hard enough that I feel the pressure on my armpits.

You tied it off to something, when I move my hand I can feel rope, thick rope. 'Wow you are really pulling.' You pull me up, closer to you, to the wall. My head is turned to the right. Once turned you pat the back of it. Nothing.

I feel the blanket being pulled away from my lower left leg. Your hairy leg brushes against my leg, ever, such a light touch, must be accidental it is so fleeting. My leg tingles where you touch it. It electrifies my whole being. You lift me foot and place something around my leg, it is pulled tight around my leg. You run your hand up and down my leg, teasingly. You obviously move away; the blanket retouches my shin. 'What? What is that, oh.' You are pulling my leg out, away from the other. How far I cannot be sure until I feel the tension on the inside of my thigh. 'What is that tendon called?' I muse. I am not surprised when you kneel next to my right leg, taking my foot, lifting it, clamping a restraint onto my ankle. What is strange is that without my sight I cannot tell how wide the restraint it is, but I am sure it is wider than the handcuffs but likely matches them. 'Yeah that's it, like my wrist restraints.' Now you winch outward my right leg, pulling it out wide, the tension is great.

It flashes through my mind; no that's not true; I cannot get it out of my mind; you can see everything; all of my most private, of private parts and there is nothing I can do. For a time there is nothing. Time stands still when I have nothing to gauge it by. 'How long has there been nothing, Gawd, it seems like forever. Oh my Gawd, you have left me.' I panic. My breathing becomes shallow and fast, I know I am hyperventilating, but I can't. The air rushes loudly through my nostrils. 'You must get control of herself, Misty!'

You must drop on your knees beside me in a flop and you pat the back of my head and rub my back. "SHHHH, SHHHH, baby, you are OK." You sound just like you do during our phone conversations. Your actions have reassured me and I relax and start to breath slower and deeper, though still lightheaded from my rapid breathing.

You slap my ass and move away, I can almost hear you chuckling. 'Where did he go this time?' but I don't panic this time. 'OW, OWWW, oh, Gawd, that hurts. What are he doing? Two, three........ four....... five on my left cheek, one, two...... three, four..... five on my right cheek. I scream until my throat aches and yet no sound is emitted. My ass cheeks are on fire. It must be the flail that you use because it covers such a wide area. 'How can I take it? Can I take it?' Nothing for a few minutes just my hot ass cheeks with the breeze feeling cool on my hot flesh. Time stands still the pain ebbs and wanes, at first it just grows, getting more intense. I must be unconsciously pulling on my restraints for my arms and legs hurt, ache, deep muscle tension.

It, the pain, is changing it is rolling through me, settling deep inside me. Deep inside my vagina, in my cunt the pain settles not as pain but as a wonderful glow that ignites my passion. Lying there totally isolated, no one touching me, I feel my clit expand and unhood, my labia opens, my cunt is open, ready. The walls of vagina go into convulsion. I ride my climax to its zenith. I spontaneously I cum, experiencing living this orgasm that is like no other orgasm. It seems to go on and on.

In my mind's eye I visualize you leaning against the tree watching and waiting. You have your massive hard cock in your hands. I don't think you will come, but close. I am still experiencing the spasms, as your fine cock and I think of you

A whip strikes from my asshole to my clit. Even while I scream in my head with the pain, my body likes it and explodes in yet another orgasm. I lay there drenched in sweat, my orgasm's juice running out of me like sap out of a tree. I keep expecting more strikes but none come. My body twitches in aftershocks. Time stands still to me.

Finally, I come to rest, spent. My breathing becomes normal. You sit beside my head and finger my cheek and trace my lips. "Misty, you are a worthy slave. I am pleased with how well you respond to my love. Thank you. Now lets get you unhooked and have some lunch, shall we?" You remove my blindfold and undo my ball gag, and then you pull it out of my mouth. "Here you go, have a drink before you try to talk." You put a water bottle to my lips. I try to guzzle it, but you take it away. "Nope not too much until we get you all undone and on your feet." Next came my ankles and then my wrists. You rub some circulation back into my feet and hands as you progress.

Rolling me over onto my back you lean down and kiss me, a deep slow kiss. I am physically spent from your special love. I cuddle close to you and you just hold me telling me how pleased you are with me. You tell me how excited you got just restraining me and how you had to really hold back not to ejaculate while flailing me. "Misty, I was going to come if I did it one more time, so I stopped, because there is other special places for my cum."

I feel so safe in your arms; you treat me in a manner like no other human being has ever done. But I am at peace with myself and with you. This is truly what has been missing from my life. Just before my eyes close, I whisper, "Thank you, Master." We snuggle in the noonday heat and nap.

I awake to you rustling around setting out our lunch. I lay there with my eyes half open, enjoying watching my master, nude preparing my lunch. Not quite what I expected, you are so much more than I could ever have imagined. You feel my eyes on you and you turn and smile at me, I blush. I have been starring at your fine cock as it swings as you move; you seem totally unaware of it. Yet to me, it has awakened that area deep in my body that responds to sexual stimulation. As if you read minds you lower eyes to your cock, you put a hand under him as if presenting him to me, you lift him and then taking your other hand you softly rub him. As if talking to yourself, "You are a good boy and you will get what you want before this day is over, you just have to wait old fella." I couldn't help but laugh as you and your permanent buddy converse. I roll on the blanket laughing, absolutely delighted at your exchange.

I stand rubbing my tender cheeks as I walk to you, remembering my lesson, my eyes not quite meeting yours. "Sweets, lunch is served. Have a seat if you can sit." You chuckle, you do that thing with your eyebrows I am discovering that you do, that fast up and down not one but both of them. I tenderly sit down and lean against my tree, the rough blanket setting off little shock waves on my poor ass.

You pass me a plate of mixed cheeses and some crackers; next you pass me a glass of wine. I lean there and sip the wine, definitely faster than I should, but I need liquids. It cuts into my sore throat, making it sorer than ever. I nibble a little on a piece of Brie and a cracker. I must admit that I don't have much of an appetite now.

"You know Misty, there are lots of chicks that say they are into the scene, they aren't, but you are. You know what it is all about. You loved that, didn't you? I know that you really got off with me doing that to you. You are as lovely and as worthy in person as you were in cyber. I am really impressed, with you, and with your choice of locales for our meeting, it is perfect." You lean forward and kiss me a fleetingly, but you can't resist twisting my right nipple and holding on to it as you slip back to your seat against the opposite tree; letting go of it, it pops back. Twang.

We finish our lunch and the bottle of wine, just chatting about our separate lives and how special it is to both of us that we connected. It is so interesting to put visual images to the words that we have shared. We show the other, pictures of our spouses and laugh over our lives. We chat about our work and our interests. Our relationship has not just been the sex, the dominance or my submissiveness; it has been the friendship that we have created that has brought us to this point. We laugh at how we fenced with each other when we first chatted to protect our identity. We spend a lovely hour just chatting, occasionally touching, but more often just being comfortable with each other like two friends meeting to catch up on our lives, except we are nude and we only met a few hours ago.

I finally have to move, I must find a quiet place and have a pee. I express this to you and you jump up and hold out your hands to me. Taking your hand I jump to my feet and expect to walk away to a quiet place alone, but that is not to be. "Misty we are spending this day together and that means together, even when we need to do our bodily functions. Which way?"

"Really? No privacy?" This is unexpected. I hesitate, not sure how to handle this intrusion.

"Misty the contract for today was that we would spend our whole time together that means all of it? So which way?" You take my hand possessively and start off going east down stream. We walk a considerable distance considering we are nude. It is the strangest feel to be absolutely nude out here, yet the most natural also. Somehow you make everything seem so natural, so okay. I guess, to make me feel more at ease, you stop and start to urinate turning away just enough so that I do not get sprayed. I am fascinated for this is something that I have never done with anyone share such an intimate moment. I smile, almost laughing at you as you give him a final shake. "Your turn." You say pointing to a spot clear enough that I can squat.

'Boy does this bring back memories of years gone by.'

I finish peeing, I wipe myself and clean myself with the Tuks pad that I have brought along, I feel brave enough to share my thought with he, "Boy does this bring back memories of years gone by. I used to be quite practiced at this ritual of squatting here and peeing, but haven't for a long time." I take the Tuks wipe and package and put them in the Baggie I brought just for that purpose, as they won't break down and so I take it back with me to protect my bush. We walk arm in arm back, our nudity still a little unsettling outside our fort that is not to say that I do not find it erotic. Once back inside, I busy myself with clean up and put our lunch away yet again. I nibble on some more of my lunch as I pack up, cleaning my plate all up. I am far more relaxed now than I was before our sortie into the forest for our absolutions. I have lost all self-consciousness about our nudity and in fact find it as erotic as all get out. Well I guess that is what it is supposed to be.

"Misty, come here, please." I close the pack and saunter over to you. "Kneel down here in front of me, look at my feet." I kneel as you order, not saying a word, but my mouth has gone dry. You stand there so tall, shoulders back, hands behind your back. I do as you told me only looking at her feet. "Misty, this is the reason we both came here today for our collaring. Are you ready to commit to me? I am not talking about just today; I am talking about for a long time. You have been mine for months now but this will be for real. You will be my slut, my slave, my pleasure slave and I will control you from a long distance, but make no mistake I will control you. There will be times you will be asked to do things that you will find hard to do, but you will do them for me, won't you? You will not question me. There will be sometimes I require you to come to me and there will be times when I come here, either way you will be available. When I do not require you, you will carry on your life just as you do now. Except with one exception, you will always carry this with you." Your right hand snakes out from behind you and in your right hand you hold a leather collar; it is wide about two inches, I think, and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It is black hand-tooled with lovely silver studs and rhinestone set tasteful in clusters with sturdy looking D rings attached. The clasp is sterling silver or at least it looks like it.