Come Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of the ferocious coupling between the siblings had initially shocked him and he had a distinct feeling deep in his mind that perhaps Sunny was into it with Rita, his (Nitin’s) wife as well. Watching Sunny ram into Preeti was almost like watching him fuck Rita, so remarkably alike were the two sisters.

Later, as Preeti had begun to fuck Sunny sitting astride him, he had unconsciously brought out his throbbing cock, deciding that the sight unfolding in the semi-darkness of the basement was turning him on.

Now, as he watched the siblings lie beside each other, fondling their bodies with growing passion (it was incredible, their insatiable appetite), he had spurted his juice onto the barrel once again.

One thing he had to agree with them. Fucking is fun, especially when you come!

And, he decided, his mind fairly well made up now, more so when one participated in such an outrageous liaison.

He stepped away from the barrel and started to walk towards them.

******

12