Come with Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Coming of the second night.
8.7k words
3.75
27.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we get back into camp everyone is already done shooting. A few ask if I am ok and I tell them I will be fine. It was just a bit of a shock. They pretty much leave it at that. No one says anything about how long we were gone. Hell, walking into camp with Todd a bit behind might have thrown them off so they didn't even realize that we were together out there. I step to my tent and pull out my cleaning gear for my guns. After two days of shooting in the mountains it is getting pretty gross.

It's also well past lunch time now so people are wandering about. The consensus on food seems to be the chimichangas that I had brought to share with everyone. I direct them to my cooler beside my tent and tell them to pull some out for me too. I pour some solvent on the snake and start running it through my guns. I'm off in my own little world for a bit. I can't help but think about everything that has happened. Everything is changed now that Mark's return date is put off. With a start, I realize that we are going to spend our first anniversary separated. The top layer of our wedding cake is waiting in the freezer for us to share. There is a special bottle of champagne that we have been holding on to for that day. And now, I would be alone. And so would he.

I could feel tears welling up behind my eyes. I quickly looked down, staring at the gun in my lap. I start blinking hard to try to keep them from falling. I hate crying. Crying in front of guys is even worse. I continue to run the bore snake through the barrel, not even seeing it any more. My head is buzzing thinking of all the things we planned to do when he got back. Now all of it will have to be pushed back or just cancelled. It doesn't seem fair. But I know it is. And it isn't his fault, either. I push my self-pity back down and resolve to not let this get me down. I am here with my friends and I am going to enjoy myself. And when Mark gets back, I will rape him raw.

A plate with chimichangas is put in front of me. I look up and see Sam standing over me. He hands me the plate and sits down beside me. I nod my thanks and quickly wipe down my gun. After all this time, I am sure that it is perfectly clean. I check it once just to be certain then I wipe it with an oil cloth. Once all the excess oil is removed and I am happy I set it back in its holster and set it in the pocket of my chair. I scrub my hands off on another rag and pick the plate up and set it in my lap. "Thanks, Sam."

"Hey, it's no problem. You looked pretty down. Is everything ok?"

I nod and start munching on my food. "I'll be fine. I just got hung up on thinking about all the things that Mark and I are both going to miss. He's not even going to be home for the holidays. It's just going to suck."

"Well, you know I'll always be there for you. If you need something, and I can help out, just give me a holler. If nothing else, I can at least talk with you when you feel lonely. I may not be there, but I will still try to be there for you."

I smile. I really do have some good friends in these guys. I open my mouth to tell him how much I appreciate it when Todd walks up to us. "I am there for her already." He scowls at Sam as he says this. I shoot Todd a look, wondering what is wrong with him. He pulls a chair over and sits down beside me. I look back as Sam and shrug. I don't know what crawled up Todd's butt either. Thankfully, before any one can say anything else to make the situation more awkward Scott walks over with two cups of beer.

"Here, Julia. I heard about Mark. That sucks. But beer will make it seem better. Cheers!" I laugh and we tap glasses. Beer may not make it all better, but it does go down well on a hot day. And after all the crap that has happened I am more than happy to imbibe in a few. Scott sits down on the ground near us and starts asking questions about my gun. He hadn't been able to shoot it but he shot a similar one of Todd's.

From there, the conversation spiraled around and hit on almost every topic. I had a lot of beers and a shot here and there. Everyone seemed to think I needed another drink, too. Maybe they were right. I just agreed and went with it. By the time the sun was setting I was pretty blitzed. This seemed to set the mood for everyone there though. And as it was our last night we decided that we would not be taking any booze home the next day. It all had to be drunk. I was more than willing to do my part and help the group out.

As usual, it was Scott that was going around and making sure everyone had a full glass in their hand. We lit lanterns as it got dark and tossed together a decent meal. It consisted mainly of leftovers and munchies and no one minded. We drank, laughed, talked, insulted, and made up stupid toasts all night long.

"Here's to Scott! May his bottle never empty and his stomach never fill!"

"Here's to Julia! And here's hoping her tits make it to every camp!" You get one guess who said that.

I cam back with "Here's to Sam! The only guy at camp who knows the color of the eyes on my tattoo, but not on my face." To which I heard at least two people respond, "You have a face?!" I laughed and tossed back another shot. Scott was standing by and quickly refilled my shot glass. I raised my glass again and Scott had to catch me before I fell over backwards. "And here is to Todd, good friend and new member of our group, may his scowl never fade. If it did, I don't think I would recognize him."

Todd scowled at me but raised his glass and took a sip. I tossed mine back again and stumbled over to him. I blamed it on the fact I was walking away from the light and into the dark. Walking towards him as he fought to keep the scowl on his face. I thought that wasn't a bad analogy for any time I walked towards him. I giggled and plopped down on his lap. "But it's a cute scowl and suits you well." I giggled as I patted his forehead. He shook his head and pulled back a bit. He took my hand and pulled it down from his face.

"Cute?" he asked. I grinned drunkenly and giggled again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and fell back against his arm. "S'cute. I said so. That makes it true." He tightened his arms around me and pulled me up so I wasn't hanging over the arm of the chair.

"Sure. And you are drunk. And I don't do cute." I leaned in closer and nibbled his ear, keeping my face in the shadows so no one could see. He tensed a bit and gave a little shiver.

I let go of his earlobe with my teeth and breathed into his ear, "Well, I do cute. And I say you are cute." He shifted around in his seat a bit and I let myself fall forward back into the light. I pulled myself back up so I wasn't completely laying all over him. I swayed drunkenly for a bit and he held me tight around the hips to make sure I didn't fall. The feel of him holding me like that reminded me of our earlier romp though and caused heat to flood my groin. I moaned a little and rocked back against him. When he tensed under me, I realized where I was and got myself back under control. I looked around, hiding behind my hair, to see if anyone had noticed. Stu was looking over. I wondered if he had heard me.

"You ok there, Julia?"

I tossed my hair back to look at him and let myself wobble a bit more. Ok, maybe I didn't have to work too hard to put an extra wobble in there. I clutched onto Todd's arm and knee to keep my balance. "Yeah, I think I need some water, though." He got a concerned look on his face and started to stand up. I waved him off.

"No, no, it's fine. I'll get it. I should probably get up and walk this off a bit anyway. I was just tossing them back pretty fast." I braced myself using Todd's knees and started to stand up. He leaned forward, ready to support me, and his hands slowly slid down my legs as I straightened. This time I was the one to shiver. I took a full, deep breath and tried to calm down. I managed to walk away without any more problems. As soon as I was moving, my bladder let me know it too had had enough, so I deterred to go take care of that first. Once I was finished, I stumbled back into camp and dug a bottle of water out of the cooler. Halfway through the first bottle I realized just how thirsty I really was and snagged a second one. I wandered back towards the fire and Dave held up a package of Nutter Butters. He knows how to get a girl's attention that is for sure.

I join him by the fire and relieve him of the cookies. Then I sit on him and start munching away. Sugar and water are what I need now to help chase back the wobbliness. I sit there and chat with Dave for a bit. Sam reaches all the way over and sticks his hand in the package that I have in my lap. "Oh baby, yeah, wiggle around for those cookies!" I cry out. He grunts, shakes his arm a few times and pulls his fist out. I cry out and we both start laughing. Dave bounces his knees a few times to get my attention.

"So how do you like that Nutter Butter fist?"

I pop another cookie in my mouth. "Mmmmm, it was fabulous! Sam, you give good fist. Dave, you give good Nutter Butter." Sam smiled as he ate one of the cookies out of his fist, "We try."

We sat and chatted a bit more. I managed to get enough food and water in me that I wasn't quite so insanely drunk any more. Every now and then, I would look over and see Todd on the other side of the row of chairs and I would smile at him. He wouldn't smile back, but I didn't expect him to, either. I was outgoing enough that I could get away with acting like that. No one would think twice about me smiling at someone. Todd was so obviously not the peppy happy type though. So he just looked at me. Sometimes he nodded, sometimes he scowled.

Dave patted my leg and I turned enough to see him. "I need to get up. It's time to water some bushes." I stood up and stepped aside to let him pass. I thought I would take his seat till he got back but I saw Todd move and looked over at him. He held his arm up slightly, showing me there was spot for me to sit on his lap. I started to walk over to him but mid-step Sam grabbed me around the waist and pulled me down into his lap.

"He got to have you earlier. It's my turn now." For a minute I froze. How did he know? What had given us away? Did he somehow see us in the woods? "You got to fall on him the last time you tried to walk by the fire." I let out a breath. He hadn't seen us and didn't mean it like that. I curled myself up on Sam and pulled his head down onto my boobs.

"Oh was poor Sam lonely?" I teased.

He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled his face down into my boobs farther. "Yeah, it's just not the same without the twins around."

I laughed and squeezed his head as I said, "Oh so you just want the girls. What about me, huh?"

He laughed and squeezed me tight a few times, making my boobs bounce. "But of course I like you around too. Around my head at least." And saying that, he shoved his face back into my boobs and gave me a motorboat. I giggled and squirmed around because it tickled. He pulled his face back out and I yanked his hat down over his face. Thankfully it was a wide, soft-brimmed hat so it hadn't smashed into me.

We sat like that for a while, chatting amongst ourselves and the others around us. One by one, they all gave in and went to their tents. Scott was making certain that everyone did their share of killing the booze. Finally, we were down to the last half of a fifth. Everyone else had already snuck off except Sam, whose lap I was still curled up in, Todd, Scott and I. We were all pretty far gone. As more people left, we all moved closer together and Todd's face got darker and darker. He stopped talking unless he was spoken to directly. Then he would give an abrupt answer. I was still having fun so I was still up. I wasn't certain why Sam, usually one of the first to turn in, was still up. Todd I knew would stay up if there was still stuff happening but Sam would crash when he was tired and that was it. I had no clue why Todd was in such a bad mood, though, or why he was still up if he wasn't having fun anymore. Scott took one more pull off of the bottle then passed it to me.

"It's up to you now, Julia. Make us proud."

I took the bottle and saluted him. "I will do my best to uphold the uh, yeah, honor of our predecessors." I hugged the bottle to my chest and slouched back onto Sam. Scott nodded and stood up. He patted my knee as he walked by. "I know you will. Try not to die." I nodded and wished him a good night. Sam took the bottle from me and took a swig. Then he shuddered hard. He passed the bottle back to me and between the two of us we managed to get the cap back on. Todd just sat there and glared at us the whole time. I looked around to make sure no one else was awake. Then I leaned forward and asked him in a low whisper.

"What is your problem?" I asked him.

He just shook his head. Then he must have thought about it because he leaned forward too. "I think there are enough seats now that you can stop sitting in Sam's lap." Sam's hand tightened on my hip.

"I'm nice and comfy right where I am, thank you, Todd." He was past scowling now and was just glaring at me. I finally caught on. "Unless you have a better idea. Can you think of a better position for me to sit in?" I ask him with a coy lilt to my voice. Sam snickered and a muscle under Todd's eye twitched. He started to sit back up and pull away. I caught him by the shirt front though and pulled him down to plant a kiss on his lips. He started to pull back again but I opened my mouth and ran my tongue along his bottom lip. I could feel Sam under me twitch as Todd shoved his hand into my hair and pulled me in closer for a deeper kiss. I moaned and opened my mouth farther, leaning farther out to get closer to him, trying to angle better. There were no arms on Todd's chair to brace myself on and I couldn't reach his legs.

I felt my center of gravity shift and started to fall forward. Todd's hand on my shoulder and Sam's hand on my hip kept me from tumbling into the dirt. I sat back up and looked at Todd. His eyes were wide and shocked. I liked seeing him like that -- so taken off-guard. I got up and sidled over to him. He didn't even have time to recover before I straddled him and bent over him to kiss him again. I arched my back and pulled myself closer so I slid up the front of his jeans, massaging him as I went.

He tried to pull away at first but I didn't relent. This time, I was the aggressor and I loved it. I was tingling all over knowing that Sam was right there and they were both freaking out because of my actions. Sam didn't know about Todd and didn't know he knew either. Todd didn't know Sam, so of course wouldn't trust him to keep it quiet even though I had told him he would. So both of them thought that I was acting really out of character and that gave me a thrill. I do so love shocking people. I started to slowly ride Todd as I wrapped my arms tighter around him. He groaned low in his throat and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in tighter. He held me tighter as he lifted me up. Then he arched his own hips as he set me back down. When he did I was splayed open right over his cock that was again straining at the fabric.

The thin crinkly fabric of my skirt was bunched between us and I could feel it rubbing on my pussy lips. The rocking motion I couldn't seem to stop was slowly grinding it up into my pussy. The slight abrasion was turning me on even more. The hungry way Todd ground up into me was the biggest turn on, though, and I was quickly soaked. A soft cough brought me back to reality. Feeling dazed, I pulled back from the deep kiss and looked over to the sound. There sat Sam, looking slightly uncomfortable, and more than a little aroused. He cleared his throat again as Todd moved his mouth to my neck. This seemed to snap Todd out of it too and he also turned to look at Sam.

"Yeah. Uh. Wow. Uhm, Julia, uh, I hate to tell you, but that is your husband's best friend there. And I don't know if you guys should be going at it like that. You've both had a lot to drink. And, I mean, uh, well, maybe you guys would not be so happy about this in the morning. So, I thought I should stop you guys before you went too far." I looked down at Todd, then realized we had been about to go at it right here in front of the tents and everything. What if someone had walked out? That would have been really awkward. I am into a lot of things; exhibition is not one of them. It's one thing to not be modest; it's another to have sex where someone not involved in it can see.

I cleared my throat and swung my leg off of Todd so I was sitting facing away from him. I stood up as he glared at Sam and slowly let his hands slide down as I pulled away. Before he let them fall away he clenched on tight to my legs and I winced a bit. "Todd, that hurts." I reach down to hold his hands and as he relaxed them. I pat his hands to let him know it is ok then I rub the sore spots he had left on the sides of my thighs. I don't look at Sam as I smooth down my skirt. When it is back in place I sit back down in Todd's lap facing Sam.

Todd starts to put his hand back on my leg then pauses. I smile at him and take his hand and place it on my leg. Sam watches the whole thing intently. I put my hand over Todd's and address Sam. "You're right." I feel Todd twitch a bit but I know he is going to let me handle this. It is after all my relationship and reputation that is on the line here. "We shouldn't have been going at it like that, at least not out here." This time they both twitch. "But after everything we've done today, I was a bit worked up and I guess he was too." I can see Todd staring at me out of the corner of my eye and Sam looks like his eyes are about to fall out of his head.

"Todd and I have about the same deal that you and I have Sam. Mark knows and he is fine with it. He even encouraged it since Todd was willing and it close to us, both emotionally and location wise." I purposely leave out that I was also encouraged to have sex with Todd. No point in pointing out I am doing more with Todd than I was willing to do with Sam. Or that I could do more. I still wasn't positive I would be doing that anyway, regardless of what Todd and Mark had decided. As I knew he would, Todd is still allowing me to do all the talking.

"And Todd knows about what we did too, so don't worry about that." I knew my saying this would surprise them both but I didn't expect them to be as floored as they were. Todd sat stiff as a rock under me. I couldn't feel his hard on any more but I bet that was fading fast too. I sat there and waited for them to get over their shock.

Todd started to say something but was cut off by Sam, "So I guess you no longer want to have fun with me, huh?" He sounded hurt.

"I never said that. But you never offered again either. And there was no real chance of us getting away together either." Sam nodded his head slightly as I said this, "And I never said that I didn't want you tonight now that everyone else is gone, either." Todd's hand clenched on my thigh. I knew he was pissed thinking I had led him on only to leave him to go off with Sam. Sam seemed to think this too as he said, "Not everyone is gone. What about Todd?" Todd turned to glare at him, as if he was pissed that he was either being rejected or pitied. I slowly started rubbing Todd's hand, but he didn't turn his attention away from Sam. He just flipped his hand over so he could wrap his fingers around mine. I never thought these two would act so jealous. I wasn't dating either of them and neither really wanted me either. We all just wanted to get our kicks so what were their problems?

"I never said Todd was going anywhere either. Unless he wants to, at least" I thought back to my earlier fantasy and felt inspired. "I'm more than able to do you both, if you guys want."

Todd jerked and clenched my hand. Sam went hard as a rock in a heart beat. You could tell he was fine with that plan. Thinking about it, I bet I knew why too. Sam swallowed hard few times. After a few tries he was able to choke out, "Hey, I'm up for that."