Comfort & Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers

Darlene could not believe her uncle was not going to touch her there. He was massaging every part of her body but right there in her crotch. She was almost ready to grab his hand and put it right there when she suddenly held her breath. His hand had gently moved along the left side of her crotch where the leg and torso joined. His fingers had passed on the edge of her pussy hair and brushed it back and forth with his fingertips. It was such a shock that she could feel her pussy hair actually stand up like she had goose bumps. It was like a cool breeze as his fingers touched her there and moved on.

She knew it was no fluke when his fingers did the same thing down the right side or her groin. Then, very softly –almost so softly she wasn’t sure he did it. She felt his index finger come very, very gently right up the middle of the groove between her pussy lips. She held her breath again as he softly brushed her pussy hairs back and forth, as if he had just discovered them being there. It was unbelievable and it was driving her right up the wall even higher. She could feel how wet she was down there. Then the lightning bolt hit her between the eyes. He put his index finger just between her pussy lips and did the same thing; h gently slid it back and forth but his time he was spreading the slickness of her female wetness around her pussy and around all the skin in the area. Darlene was finding it hard to concentrate and keep her mind on any thought as Gerre slowly moved her pussy back and forth, pushing and rubbing the lips from near the top to the place nearest her asshole.

Gerre was watching pleasure waves crossing Darlene’s face as he slowly planned every move in getting his fingers into her pussy. More than once he heard her suck in air as he advanced one more step in penetrating her feminine world. Her wetness was nothing like he had experienced in a woman in quite a while. It made it easy for him to be slow and be teasing at the same time. The more he teased, the wetter she got. The wetter she got, the more he would spread her juices around her pussy lips and her slit. He had not touched her clit as yet, He was saving it for the next special movement that he had in mind.

Darlene’s body went right through into hyper drive when Gerre touched her clit the first time with his index finger. Her body bucked up off the bed like her crotch was the center of her universe. She had her first real womanly orgasm right then. Gerre had placed his finger on top of her clit and just pressed right on it to hold it to one side of her pussy. The direct touch and the pressure put her over the edge. He had to hold on to her to keep her from falling off the bed as she pushed up and down, crossed her legs, and tried to pull his hand up into her as far as he could get it. It took some doing for Gerre to keep his finger from doing exactly that – going up inside Darlene. He knew she was still a virgin and he had no intention of taking that piece from her unless she consented later.

Gerre kept his finger right on top of Darlene’s clit and his arm lay across her body so she didn’t; fall out of bed. In doing this, it gave him total access to her pussy. He began to rub her clit and slide his fingers up and down her pussy lips from her clit to her asshole. Several times he circled her asshole with his fingers; several times he could feel it pucker up as she had another mini-orgasm. This gave him the idea to shift his position so he could finger Darlene’s pussy with one hand while teasing her asshole with the other. That seemed to be driving her from one orgasm to another in rapid succession.

Darlene could not believe what she was feeling!!! BAM BAM BAM — one right after another she was having orgasm after orgasm. This was what her mother wanted her to miss?? What was wrong with that stupid woman?? Wave after wave crossed over her mind and body, she could not believe the total pleasure she was feeling. Her uncle was slowly playing her body like a fine violin and she was so glad he could give this adventure to her. She didn’t really feel it at first; it was more of a tickle at her asshole than anything else. She didn’t care; he could play with her asshole all he wanted if it made her feel any better. Darlene just let it come on her and happen. She could feel his index finger circle around the muscle ring and then slide back up to tease her clit some more. She felt him shift his position so one had been playing tunes with her pussy and her clit; the other was slowly rubbing her asshole. She could tell her uncle had put oil on his finger more than once. So it was no sudden surprise when she felt his finger begin to push on her asshole and start to slide right into her.

What she wasn’t ready for was what her uncle did next. He began to alternate sliding his oiled finger in and out of her asshole, and rubbing more circles on her clit and pussy. It was more than Darlene could handle - -the pleasure waves sent her right into a mind blowing, body humping orgasm. Gerre began to help her unwind a little at a time so she was coming down on a long slow, glorious glide into a much deserved sleep.

Gerre looked at his niece as he cleaned her up. She was sound asleep but lying totally spread out on the bed. He could see right into her vaginal area because her pussy lips had opened up to the pink of her interior. She reflexively humped his hands 3-4 times in her sleep as he used a warm wash cloth to clean her pussy and asshole of excess oils. She had reacted much stronger to the asshole rub, as he called it, than he had hoped. That was wonderful information for future use should the occasion arise. Gerre put Darlene’s legs back together and tucked her under the covers, the headed off to take care of his own business before going to bed. Darlene would eventually find out about her uncle but not this night.

OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers
12