Comfort Zone Ch. 07

Story Info
Eroticism between an elderly man and daughter's friend.
5.5k words
4.47
39k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Devaki's mothering

During the first two months after her daughter was born, Devaki was busy throughout the day looking after the child. The little one was highly active and had a voracious appetite. Devaki had to often nurse her by breast feeding her.

Karthik also enjoyed himself playing with his baby sister during the vacation. He returned to Lovedale soon.

Since Kruthika was hyper active during the day, she slept soundly at night and rarely woke up. Devaki therefore slept undisturbed.

Devaki was extremely happy and had put on a couple of kilos. Her breasts had become larger with milk. It added a glow to her already beautiful countenance. Since she remained at home with the baby she didn't bother to groom herself as before.

Venkat visited her and the baby every day after ensuring that they were alone. He was thrilled to see his cute little daughter and Devaki, the girl-woman who made it possible.

Venkat complemented Devaki on her glowing looks. But Devaki was of the opinion that she had become gross, hairy and had breasts like a cow's udder.

Venkat shushed her and told that in spite being plump, hairy and tits growing bigger, she was the most beautiful woman as for as he was concerned and highly delectable. Devaki's face lit up hearing this.

She told him:"You must be feeling lonely and frustrated without sex for the last two months because of my condition. Also I am unable to help you out".

Venkat told her:"Don't worry your pretty head about it. Our love making memories are good enough for now. You need to nurse the child and that's more important than taking care of my sexual appetite."

Devaki enjoyed nursing the child in front of Venkat. He too enjoyed watching the child happily slurping at Devaki' breasts. Looking at her milk filled tits; Venkat's thoughts went back to the recent past when he was mauling Devaki's pert breasts in throes of passion.

In fact he was getting horny! He was also mildly jealous of his daughter usurping him at Devaki's breasts and told Devaki so. Devaki told her daughter;" Look at your horny dad". Venakt was highly amused hearing that and was getting more aroused.

He whispered in his daughter's ears:" Don't believe your mom. If I am horny, your mother is even hornier". The child continued to happily gurgle at Devaki's breasts without a care in the world.

Looking at his woe be gone expression and the tenting in his 'dhoti', Devaki told him:"Darling, I too am horny since a week. When ever Kruthika suckles I think of you and start getting wet down below."

"However I still have post delivery soreness and it has not completely gone down. Though I want to have your cock in my pussy, because of my soreness I won't be able to do that for a while and help you. Rest of me is fine for passionate sex with you. Do you want me to do anything about it?"

Venkat knelt down and hugged Devaki without disturbing Kruthika who was being breast fed. He caressed her and planted tiny kisses all over her face. The combination of sweet aroma from the baby, smell of Devaki's milk and her intoxicating sex filled sweaty smell was making Venkat rampant with passion. He kissed her mouth deep and long and stood up.

He told her:"I would love to do anything with you anytime, but not during the day when our daughter is awake. I will control my self and wait for her to sleep. What has your sexy little head planned for me? Are you thinking of making me cum with your mouth? It will be one sided and how can I ensure that you too have an orgasm? I can wait till you your soreness has completely gone."

Devaki caught hold of his erection and planted a kiss on it over his 'dhoti'. She told him to come to the penthouse that night at the usual time and she will be waiting for him after putting their daughter to sleep.

Venkat reached the penthouse after dinner and found Devaki waiting there. Their daughter was sound asleep after an energetic day. Devaki asked Venkat to sit near her on the bed and hugged him.

She told him that twice or thrice a week her breast lactated so much milk that even after Kruthika has had her fill, her breasts remained full. Since Kruthika rarely feeds during the night, her breasts become very painful.

Her doctor had advised her that this is not uncommon and had suggested she use a breast pump to take out the excess milk and ease the pain which she followed. But now she wanted Venkat to suckle the milk from her breasts and ease the pain.

Venkat was more than thrilled. Devaki made him lie on her lap, opened her gown and thrust her milk-heavy left breast into his mouth. "There is more milk in there than my right", she told him and held up her left breast with her hand.

Venkat covered her young breast with his mouth and gently pressed her nipple with his tongue and lips. Devaki's milk which only his daughter had been enjoying till now began flowing into his mouth.

Venkat hungrily sucked at the nipple to drink the warm milk. His lips and rough chin on her breasts started to arouse Devaki. After a while, he heard Devaki say softly, "Venkat, do my right breast now", and he switched over to her right breast.

Then he heard her moaning and her chest started heaving fast. He asked, "are you all right, Devaki?"

Devaki said, "Yes my love. It is so nice having your lips on my breasts. Keep sucking even after you finish the milk".

She took his hand and placed it on her left breast. Venkat started gently caressing her soft and warm breast while continuing to suck her right breast. Devaki was softly moaning, excited by his fondling and sucking.

She felt wonderful with her lover's mouth on her breasts and cuddled him like a baby. She could feel her pussy getting wet and her love juices starting to flow wetting her thighs. After child birth she rarely ever wore panties because of the soreness there.

Venkat, who was enjoying himself immensely by now, had a massive erection. This didn't go unnoticed by Devaki. They both started to moan with pleasure.

Venkat had emptied Devaki's breasts by now and was just kissing and fondling them. Devaki, catching hold of his erection whispered to him:"My love, since my pussy is not ready, I want to pleasure you with my mouth. "

Venkat's rampant cock was dripping with pre-cum by now. Devaki asked Venkat to stand and knelt in front of him and removed his 'dhoti'. She scooped the pre-cum with her index finger and slowly put it in her mouth.

Devaki looked lovingly at this baby- maker, stuck out her tongue and licked at his copious pre-cum. She opened her mouth over his cock and swallowed half of it lovingly. She put her hands around the base of his cock and started pumping it.

Venkat quickly grabbed her hands and forced her to stop. "No love, you'll make me cum too soon. I want to feel your mouth for some time on my cock before I cum!"

Devaki held his cock, breathing hard through her nose as she resisted taking it out. She was making such a sucking motion with her mouth that no matter how much he tried, Venkat was rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"Ooh Devaki! I can't hold it any longer!" Venkat yelled. He had been without sex for long. He could feel the pressure of Devaki's mouth increasing. His balls felt as if they were going to explode and felt his cock enlarge even further. He moved to let her know it was time. Devaki sucked even harder and in an instant he exploded.

The first spurt was so intense that Devaki felt it go straight down her throat. Each subsequent spurt was as strong as the first and he felt his cock was discharging like a fire hose. Incredibly Devaki took it all down her throat. She rolled her tongue around her mouth and swallowed all the cum that Venkat had provided her.

Devaki continued to suck his dick even after all the cum had been drained by her till it went soft. She looked up at him with love in her eyes. Venkat bent down, lifted her up and fiercely hugged her.

In one swift motion he removed her gown, only to find her naked. He sought her mouth which was wet with his cum and kissed it deeply. Devaki was able to taste her breast milk from his tongue.

He then asked her: "Now that you have given me satisfaction, what would you want me to do"

She told him: "You remember that earlier when you used your tongue and finger inside my ass hole and I loved it? That combination made me cum and I would love to try your cock pleasuring me here", and guided his hand to her ass hole.

Venkat was stunned to hear this and asked her:"Are you sure? I have never seriously thought about anal sex. Further I am quite huge and don't want to hurt you."

"I am sure my love. I am convinced that, like my pussy which adjusted itself to your cock, my asshole will also be able to adjust it self. Just be gentle with it", replied Devaki.

He kissed her on her neck, nibbled at her ear lobes and trailed his tongue down south. Devaki was getting goose bumps all over from his passionate kissing. It had been three to four months since her last sexual tryst with Venkat. She felt wonderful and alive.

Venkat once again kissed and fondled her breasts and Devaki moaned with pleasure. He trailed further down and licked her belly button. Just below that was Devaki's pussy in all its glory.

Since the child birth she hadn't groomed her pussy and it was full of soft and dark hair. Venkat gazed at in wonder. It was emitting an aroma which he loved and gently placed his lips on her hairy mound.

"Does my Devaki need her pussy kissed? I hope it will not worsen your soreness" asked Venkat.

"Ooohh, yes please Venkat. Kiss me. I'll do anything for your mouth on me! Your tongue and lips will only soothe my soreness" she cooed.

Her cunt was soaked. He kissed and savored her sweetness on his lips. He looked up at her and rolled his tongue around her vaginal lips.

"Venkat, stop teasing me. I need you Venkat; I need you more than ever! Yes Venkat, that's it, kiss me, kiss me." she moaned.

Devaki started to grind her hips to a slow rhythm on Venkat's mouth that was undoubtedly leading her to an intense orgasm. She pulled him against her pussy savagely.

As Devaki bucked up and down, she started to cum, and her juices flooded his mouth. Venkat was amazed at her. He opened his mouth widely and swallowed her mound. She was moaning. She placed her hands on his face and started pushing him around in a circular motion.

Venkat was spreading her lips open and coating his lips with Devaki's sweetness. It wasn't long before she was nearing her second orgasm. Her legs separated and soon she was spread open. He now had a clear view of Devaki's pussy which had recently delivered their daughter.

He stared at her pussy lovingly. Her pink flesh looked so beautiful that he wanted to kiss and suck it all night. He continued like this for another half an hour making her climax time and again.

They cuddled and kissed until they realized without saying so, that the time had finally arrived for what Devaki had suggested earlier during the day.

Devaki lay face down, with her ass in the air near the edge of the bed. Without saying anything further, Venkat knelt on the ground behind her and gazed at her puckered sweet little ass- hole with lust.

He put the tip of his tongue in her ass hole and started to lick it in a circular motion. Her back hole got wet and it opened out like a petal and he shoved his tongue inside slowly. Devaki moaned in ecstasy. He kept at it for quite some time.

His cock had by now become erect again and started oozing pre-cum. Devaki's cunt too was getting slushy with her love juices. Venkat coated his little finger with his pre-cum and her cunt juice and inserted it in her anus and slowly started to move it in and out.

His tongue which was servicing her ass hole now started to lick her clit from behind. Highly aroused and with mounting excitement, Devaki started to move her ass on his little finger in a fucking motion. Venkat wet his middle finger and replaced the little finger with it. His clit licking tempo picked up.

Devaki's ass was by now well lubricated. But at Venkat's insistence she gave him a large tube of KY jelly with which he completely anointed his fully erect cock. He took his fingers out and applied a liberal dose of jelly in her anus also.

Venkat moved his foreskin back fully to expose the head of his cock. It glistened wetly with the wetness of his pre- cum. He gently placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her well- lubricated asshole.

Venkat slowly started sliding his cock in until just the head was inside her, the puckered asshole enveloping his bulbous cock-head. In spite of lubrication it was tight. He stopped and asked her. "Shall I really go ahead?"

"Yes, yes, my darling Venkat, slide it inside me," cried Devaki.

Venkat inched his cock in slowly by pushing it forward, then pulling back ever so slightly and continued doing so repeatedly, gently and lovingly.

He could feel himself entering her ever so slowly, a little deeper on every stroke, until his full organ was inside her well lubricated ass, completely filling it. Venkat stopped his movement and asked Devaki if it was paining.

"It pained a little initially and now I feel full and nice": whispered Devaki. They both stayed still for some time, firmly locked to each other and savoring their union. They had finally done it and were united as one. It was great.

"You are all the way in, Venkat," Devaki said and he smiled.

"It's lovely to be inside you fully, Devaki. You are warm and soft and your ass-hole has fully enveloped my cock. I have waited for this moment for a long time" said Venkat.

Eventually Venkat started moving with slow, shallow strokes, his arms holding on to her hips. Their hips churned, repeatedly closing and separating, like perfectly paired performers in a choreographed dance.

Her loosened sphincter slipped easily up and down his shaft, stroking him lightly, and the friction was exquisite. His cock throbbed deep in her ass and began to tremble with a series of tiny jerks.

Whenever Venkat approached orgasm, he stopped moving for a little while before resuming, afraid that he may reach climax too quickly. He wanted this experience to last forever. After a while he continued his stroking.

He bent at his hips and caught hold of her breasts from behind and started to caress the tip of her breasts with his finger tips. Her nipples hardened like pebbles. This made Devaki further juice up in her cunt.

He brought his right hand away from caressing her tits and started to gently stroke her clit. Devaki shuddered with ecstasy. Once he got the rhythm right Venkat increased the speed of stroking her clit in resonance with his cock going in and out of her ass-hole.

Devaki' had her first orgasm and it was violent. Venkat could feel her cunt and ass-hole clenching around his finger and cock respectively. He had to perforce abandon caressing her tits and cunt with his hands and hold on to her hips tightly.

Devaki's orgasmic shivers subsided and Venkat picked up his tempo of fucking her anally. Very soon she climaxed for the second time though not as violently as before.

Finally Venkat could feel his orgasm approaching, and he held her tight, realizing that he was about to pass the point of no return. "I'm going to cum Devaki, let's have a climax together." He yelled with abandon.

He further increased his movements to bring both to a climax at the same time. They reached their orgasms simultaneously with both pumping fervently. Venkat's orgasmic sensations started from the tip of his toes and continued to his penis.

In the case of Devaki, it was her third orgasm and she managed to time it with Venkat. She felt her whole body in goose bumps, her nipples hard like pebbles and her cunt on fire.

Venkat felt his warm jet of semen squirting against the walls of her ass-hole until it filled her to full, while their bodies were glued hard to each other. It gave Venkat deep thrill that his cock was fully imbedded inside her ass, squirting his semen in a warm jet deep inside.

At the peak of their orgasms they both felt as though they would faint, so intense it was, both physically and psychologically.

The wet pool of Venkat's semen inside her ass gave her a great sense of passion and joy. It was then, that she felt that they had finally crossed the barrier of having anal intercourse they both delayed for so long.

She had tremendously enjoyed this coupling and also that it gave immense satisfaction to her lover. In doing this she was thrilled that finally she had Venkat's semen in her womb, stomach and her ass. Her sense of fulfillment was complete.

Venkat slowly reduced the rate and intensity of his thrusting until he came to a stop, continuing to eject small squirts until he completely filled her ass with his seed. He felt the head of his cock pumping and throbbing at each stroke of his pulse.

He too felt a feeling of contentment and exhilaration to know that Devaki at last liked to be made love to in her ass. Afterwards they remained coupled for a long time, with his cock inside her until it gradually went limp.

They rolled over on their sides, still coupled as one and after a while his limp cock slid out. Neither said anything. They were both highly satiated. Devaki could feel his semen slowly seeping from her anus.

Venkat and Devaki continued their anal intercourse whenever they got the chance for another month or so till Devaki's soreness in her pussy was completely all right. They both enjoyed this experience.

Mala decided to visit her dad and dear friend at Coimbatore one weekend. She arrived unannounced at 9 pm on a Friday evening. Venkat and Devaki with little Kruthika were at the penthouse since Kumar was away.

Mala decided to surprise her dad by not ringing the door bell and used her key to enter the house. Little did she realize that she was the one who was going to be surprised!

She went to her room on the ground floor and quickly had a bath and changed into some thing comfortable before she went looking for her dad. She went to his room on the first floor and found his room empty. She then decided to go to the terrace and spend some time there.

On reaching the terrace she noticed that the penthouse light was on. Wondering who could be occupying it at this hour, she approached it silently and looked through the window.

Mala got the shock of her life and whispered to herself. "Oh my goodness! What was going on in the penthouse?"

She found both her dad and Devaki were completely nude without a stitch of clothing and were devouring each other with their eyes. Her dad was strapping 6 feet without an inch of fat on him and Devaki a mere 5 feet 5 inches, just below his shoulder.

She looked around the room and found Kruthika sound asleep in her crib in one corner of the room.

Mala was seeing Devaki for the second time after child birth and found her to have put on weight with heavier breasts. She still looked very attractive.

Mala's eyes became huge with awe, since this was the first time she was seeing her dad and Devaki in full naked glory. She had seen her dad naked briefly from behind after her mother's death whilst coupling with Devaki. Devaki was riding him like a horse with only her tits and face visible. She was now dumb stuck.

She was embarrassed and at the same time unable to peel her eyes off their nakedness. She saw that her dad's cock was huge compared to her husband Krish, the only other adult cock she had seen.

Her dad's cock was erect and horizontal, jutting out 8 to 9 inches like a blunt club from his bushy loins. She shivered involuntarily looking at it. Even at this distance, she could clearly make out Devaki's untrimmed hairy mound below her belly button and that her nipples were hard due to arousal.

12