Comforting A Killer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually pulling Emily's face towards is crotch, he urged down insistently to the young girl, " Come on... suck my cock, young lady. I can see it written all over your face, you want to suck my dick don't you?"

With each torturous moment that passed, the distance between Emily's face and the head of Micheal's veiny, pulsating erection only narrowed as he continued slowly pulling her closer to him.

With her reading glasses still obscenely perched on top of her sweaty forehead, Micheal's cock finally collided with Emily's freckled, pale cheek with a fleshy smack. Micheal proceeded to thrust his hips suggestively while he held Emily in place. As he rotated his hips to get a better thrusting angle, he lowered his right hand and took the base of his cock in his fingers and held her securely with his other hand.

Once he had steadied himself and found his target, he shoved his vibrating meat right through the slightly opened mouth of the 19 year old virgin seated beneath him. He wasted no time pressing inch after inch of his girth into the heaving mouth of Darrel and Louise Harding's only daughter.

For the first time since his unfortunate incarceration, Micheal was getting his dick sucked by a woman. And in this case it was a beautiful,if not naive and inexperienced 19 year old church missionary sent to help him get closer to the things pure and holy in life.

Micheal's eyes fluttered back in his head as he felt the young girl's tongue nervously brush against his meaty erection. He pushed as much of his tool into her warm, drooling mouth as he could while at the same time thinking of how obscenely good it would look and feel to just let his balls empty right then and there. He direly wanted to fill Emily's belly full of his rich stored up white seed and look down on her haughtily as he forced her to lick off the remnants of his ejaculation from his shiny spit shined pecker.

He thought of how marvelous it would be to see his thick cum all over her pink, pouty lips and small white facial features.

Still, Micheal had a plan and he was determined to stick to it. After he finished with her he reasoned, he would have many more opportunities to use the girl for any variety of perverted uses he could come up with later down the road.

Reaching down once again, Micheal took hold of his ivory spear and slowly pulled it free from Emily's straining mouth, allowing her to finally breath out of her mouth once again.

His cock was indeed saturated and shiny under the fluorescent lights of the conference room, coated with the young girl's frothy saliva. Emily's eyes seemed locked and transfixed on the moist erection still bobbing in front of her.

As the invigorated inmate quickly worked his pants down off his waist, all the way to his ankles, he took a short step backwards and sat down in the folding chair behind him. With his cock now curving upwards, directly at the ceiling above, Micheal pulled Emily out of her seat and guided her over to him. Taking the hem of her long flowing dress in his hands, Micheal began balling the material up slowly and deliberately in his fist, exposing Emily's bare legs a little at a time.

With a fist full of fabric, Micheal eased Emily's dress up all the way to her knees. pressing the ball of cotton fabric against her bare legs with his left hand, the inmate used his right hand to slowly explore what was between the missionary's slightly parted legs. Micheal could feel the tender flesh of Emily's thighs tremble against his probing touch until finally his finger mashed against the warm gooey wetness that was Emily's drenched cotton panties covering her seeping pussy.

"Ohhhhh.. ahhhhhh," the young girl gurgled as Micheal's rough touch explored her previously untouched regions.

Micheal stoically continued his examination, confidently swiveling his fingers against the front of Emily's soaked undergarment. Letting his fingers crawl across the front of her panties, he probed and prodded, seeking out the entrance to the special place he would soon be drilling his cock in and out of. As his fingers explored Emily's cunt, he let two of them slip up underneath the elastic band along the side of her crotch. As soon as his fingers were underneath her panties, rubbing her hairy snatch directly, his digits were immediately encased in the syrupy pungent results of his powerful seduction.

With his other hand still supporting her from behind, Micheal held her in his grip tightly, savoring the feeling of her trembling like the nervous, naive schoolgirl she actually was.

Micheal opened his hand that was buried inside Emily's uncharted vaginal crease and took a handful of her panties and delicately began pulling them down her legs. Letting her dress fall free with his left, Micheal guided his other hand underneath Emily's dress as well. With both hands now firmly entrenched over Emily's privates, the convict proceeded to pull her soaked panties all the way down, past her knees and finally into a rolled up white heap around the young girl's ankles.

With her panties now on the floor and her pussy completely bare underneath her dress, Micheal elevated Emily up into the air long enough to allow her to drape herself across the rigid wiry thighs, supporting her full weight against the eager rock solid frame of the man she was allowing to strip her of her virginity.

Sliding back in his seat slightly, Micheal guided his twitching cock towards its target. As it eased its way up between the young student's chubby thighs, Emily nervously let her body rise up ever so slightly allowing Micheal enough room to slid is manhood home.

As his thick, expanding cockhead grazed up against Emily's unpenetrated vaginal opening, he nuzzled his mouth against her ear and whispered to her.

"You're a virgin aren't you?" he asked, wholeheartedly knowing the answer.

Emily gave no visible response as she continued to shudder on top of him, nearly fainting as he continued to tease her tight pink labia.

"So you mean to tell me you are going to let a common criminal.... a convicted felon.... take your cherry... right here between these prison walls while you ride him like a common whore.... huh?" he continued to mock her in barely audible tones waiting for just the right moment to jab his spear home.

Cruelly dragging his meaty cockhead across the exposed pouty lips of Emily's teenage pussy, she let out a yelp and shook her head as if to say "yes" to his brutally honest question.

The prisoner's raw physical power combined with his subtle mental control made Emily feel like unsculpted clay in Micheal's arms. She had willingly given up control of her mind and the use of her body in allowing him to take the thing that she had held most dear to her. She was freely going to allow him to take her virginal purity right there behind those prison's walls.

"OOOUUUUHHHHH," Emily groaned, mashing her teeth together from the intenseness of Micheal splitting her open with a series of slow brutal upward thrusts.

Under the proper conditions, Micheal would have dearly loved to simply keep his cock buried deep inside the young girl until she became accustomed to its size and intent before he cruelly began his primal pounding. Given the circumstances however, with the present environment and time constraints, Micheal knew he only had a few fleeting moments to lay his seed in her womb.

If he plaid his cards right he reasoned, there would be plenty of other opportunities in the following weeks and possibly months to use Emily in any way he desired, but for now it was strictly serious business.

Countless times during her years after puberty, Emil would lay in bed for hours thinking how it would feel when her will finally succumb to temptation and she allowed a man take away her purity. As she clenched her eyes shut and allowed the sensations of Micheal's burning, grinding violation of her womb to fill her senses, she never knew having such a thing drilling in and out of her sex could effect her whole body and mind in such a glorious, if not painful manner.

As she shivered and convulsed on top of Micheal, held firmly by her wide hips in his tight embrace, the eager criminal calmy and efficiently continued piercing her sex with one brutal thrust after another.

Holding her rapidly shaking weight on top of his lap, Micheal could feel his balls were ready to explode at anytime. He knew from his past experiences with young girls that Emily probably didn't know her body well enough to herself archive an orgasm and to his dismay he knew he didn't have the time to slowly walk her through the complicated process of achieving that special release for the very first time. He did however make a note in his head to at a later date make up for it in quite a number of exotic and perhaps sadistic ways.

Once again, he nuzzled his mouth against Emily's ear so that his mustache was tickling the nape of her pale neck and simply told her what he was going to do.

"DAAAMMMNNNNN," he gasped as he prepared to cum. "Do you want me to cum Emily.. do you want it.. because my dick's getting ready to shoot right up your tight virgin pussy and when it smacks against the back of your womb and all that hot sticky shit starts swirling around.. you're finally going to know what it feels like to be a woman. Do you want it.. huh.. do you want it? You're going to be just like that Rachel chick who got knocked up last year aren't you?"

Just then his bloated, super heated balls finally emptied and a weeks woth of stored up semen shot like a long sticky series of torpedoes out of Micheal's fleshy cannon and resonated deep within Emily's gripping and squeezing pussy.

For just a brief moment, Emily's mind fixated on three words that Micheal had uttered when he was cruelly whispering his intentions in her ear.. "That Rachel chick" were his exact words she thought.

As Emily's mind raced, trying to keep up with her body's freefall frenzy, the brief glimpse of a senior at the college she attended named Rachel Vest who had mysteriously dropped out of school back in the fall of Emily's freshman year. Rachel had been on schedule to graduate with honors before something happened causing her family to take her out of school. It was very hush hush around the campus but the rumor was that she had gotten pregnant somehow. Putting two and two together, it also struck Emily that Rachel had also been in one of the classes she had shared with Dr. Lowell during that semester as well.

All the crazed connections inside Emily's head were suddenly put to a halt when she felt Micheal's body tense and immediately following that, the thick potent load of his ejaculate shoot like cannon fire inside the walls of her previously virgin sheath.

Emily grinded her heavy ass up and down, instinctively milking the convict's throbbing prick as wad after sticky wad emptied into her.

Letting his cum flow freely into Emily, Micheal looked over Emily's heaving shoulders, up to the door of the conference room to see a sly almost boyish smile on Randolph Miles's face. Seeing that the guard had returned to his post, Mckinely realized that this initial rendezvous was all but over. Slowly he pushed Emily away, letting his half deflated cock spill free from her tight grip and quickly bent down to dress himself for his trip back to his cell.

He said little to the withering mass of confused female emotion that was Emily Harding. She had just been deflowered and suddenly the real world had sadistically reentered her reality. Buckling his pants, Micheal slyly said, "See ya next week Emily.. maybe next time the good doctor will let me bring a few of my friends. "

As he exited, he allowed Miles to place the shackles around his wrists as per procedure. They shared a knowing glance of a debt well paid as Miles led the murderer back to his cell.

One of the items that Mckinely had placed on his initial list of things to do in his life that he was reading to Emily before things got out of control was that one day he would want to try and become a Father. Little did Emily know that her favorite professor, Dr. Glendon Lowell had been instrumental in that desire for McKinely and others just like him for a good many years, and now she was merely just the next girl in line to father a child to men who would otherwise not have that opportunity. Even though an abortion was certainly an option, the types of girls that Lowell recruited from the Bible college would certainly think twice before ending a life.

So when no call from Emily was forthcoming later that night to update him on the course of her trip down state, Dr. Lowell knew another sick twisted success story for his little goodwill program to the incarcerated was probably embedded in the womb of another unsuspecting holier than thou schoolgirl.

As for Emily, after slowly dressing herself and gathering the few things she had brought in with her, she realized that Micheal had kept her panties as a trophy so to speak for his conquest. Without taking the time to harp on it, Emily trudged back out of the small conference room where the ways of the world had made a cruel and lasting impression on her and slowly then she tried her best to leave.

Exiting the gauntlet, without any panties on and feeling the traces of Micheal's cum swimming inside of her kept the hapless schoolgirl from making any eye contact whatsoever with anyone as she exited the facility.

As she walked through the main gate and headed for her car, Emily asked herself the same question that Micheal had asked on his way out of the room. "Will you be here next week?"

Emily Harding realized for some strange reason she couldn't quite bring herself to say "No" to that simple question.