Comforting Aunt Sadie Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely Aunt starts what the family will finish.
3k words
4.49
98.8k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTallon
JTallon
110 Followers

It had been nearly a year since Jim's funeral, and his wife Sadie was adjusting well enough. He co-owned a rather well to do heavy construction company with two others, and still got his hands into it when he could. Which is what got him killed. A scaffold collapsed, and he drug three guys out before the rest came down on top of him. Wanting nothing to do with the business, she sold the company to his partners. She still had the occasional breakdown, but they were fewer and farther between. Having her nephew Bill near her was a mixed blessing. He was a genuine comfort having a knack for fixing things, and making life a little less serious, yet he looked so much like his uncle.

Sadie was the younger sister to Bill's mother by three years, and at 38 she was still hot. His mother Pam was no scrub either. Both women took good care of themselves, and looked almost identical. They were occasionally taken for twins. Standing five - seven, auburn hair, curvaceous well toned bodies, they drew all the guys attention at the neighborhood pool. And their husbands liked showing them off. His dad Steve had been a body builder, and now owned the gym where Sadie and Pam worked out. Bill got more than one erection from both over the years, and quite often wondered if either of them noticed. And his 18 year old cousin Lisa was looking much like her mom.

It was on a lazy evening when things changed. And boy did they. Sadie lived on the other side of town, and it had become quite common for Bill to spend the night once in a while. He was in his second year at the state university and would stop over to help out with things his uncle used to do. It was spring, and after cleaning the gutters and other 'spring cleaning' projects, he hit the shower while his aunt fixed supper. And she could cook as well as she looked.

Freshly showered and dressed in a t-shirt and gym shorts, Bill walked straight for the fridge for a beer.

"Dinner's ready,' Aunt Sadie announced poking him in the ribs, 'so save that for after. I picked up a movie to watch after supper. It may not be your favorite genre, but I've been wanting to see it for some time. Have a seat, and I'll be rite with you."

All Bill could do was follow her directions after pulling his eyes from her shapely form. She was wearing a white pullover top with no bra, and checkered shorts. Both revealing every curve and line from the dark nipples on her firm breasts, to the roundness of her toned ass, and a lot of tanned skin. He barely made it to the table before a noticeable tent rose in his cotton shorts. Sitting across the table from her was of little relief. Every time he looked up in their conversation, her nipples outlined in the material came to the foreground.

After supper, he grabbed a beer and set up the video while she cleared the table. The movie was about a woman striving to make it big as an investigative reporter in the big apple. According to the back of the box, it promised intrigue, action, and sexy situations being rated R: 18 and over. Aunt Sadie soon joined him with a big bowl of popcorn, a strong rum and coke, and sitting close on his left grabbed the remote and turned on the flick.

It started out slow, a regular 'chic flick' Bill thought, but did pick up a third of the way through. By which time the popcorn was gone, the action became a bit racier and more dangerous, and Aunt Sadie had snuggled up against him. She paused the film at one point to freshen her drink, and upon returning pulled her legs up on the couch, which leaned her body more toward him. When the bad guys grabbed the reporter and drug her into the ally ripping her blouse off, Aunt Sadie grabbed his hand and snuggled closer. He could smell her hair, feel the softness of her bare leg against his arm, and feel her breath as she began to hug closer. The bad guys underestimated their quarry, and with a few martial arts moves, she got a gun away from one, wounded him, and killed the other as the police finally showed up. She got her story, the bad guys got theirs, and Bill the beginnings of a woody.

"I wish I had her looks." Sadie said trading the TV for soft music.

"What, are you nuts Aunt Sadie? You're just as pretty, if not prettier."

"You really think so?" She asked squeezing his hand.

"I know so. Plus you have a hotter body."

"How would you know? She was naked in that hotel. You haven't seen me naked, have you?"

"Of course not."

"Would you like to?"

"I,...uh'...bill stammered, 'yah I would. Very much Aunt Sadie."

"For now, just forget I am your aunt." She replied.

Before he could respond, Sadie locked her lips openly on his to which he readily responded in kind. They shared a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing about one another, their breathing beginning to hasten. Breaking their embrace, Sadie stood before her stunned nephew and slowly pealed her top over her head exposing her firm and fully tanned 33 B tits to his gaze. Moving to the music, she ran her hands over her tits pausing long enough to circle her nipples a few times with her middle fingers.

Bill swallowed hard as she moved her hands over her smooth stomach hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts. She slid her thumbs along the elastic band to her hips, then back again a few times while watching the bulge in Bill's shorts grow larger and more defined. His looks weren't the only thing he had in common with his late uncle. She increased the pressure on the band working her shorts slowly over her hips. It was almost too much for poor Bill who now had an erection so stiff it tugged the elastic away from his waist. Sadie grinned with satisfaction as she watched a small damp spot appear at the top of his shorts.

As the fine hair of her well-trimmed bush came into view, Bill slid from the couch and dropped to his knees before her. Grabbing the hem of the leg openings, he quickly tugged the shorts down to her ankles. As she stepped from them, Bill set her feet apart, reached between her legs grasping a firm butt cheek in each hand, and dove straight for her moist center. He heard her gasp with pleasure as he covered her pussy with his mouth pressing his tongue flat against her lips. Her fingers tangled in his hair pressing his mouth tighter against her sex.

"Oh god Bill, I need this.' She panted. 'Eat my pussy baby. Fuck me with your tongue."

Bill pushed between her nether lips probing as deep into her pussy as his tongue would reach. She squealed with delight pressing his head harder against her mound. He relished the sweet taste coating his tongue as he pushed it into every crevice he could. He paused briefly from his tongue fucking to draw first one, than the other outer fold of her pussy into his sucking mouth, then returned to his probing assault. Feeling her hips shudder, he moved his attention to her clit drawing it roughly between his lips. Flicking it with his tongue, he inserted two fingers into her wetness and began roughly finger-fucking her cunt. Raking her button lightly with his teeth threw her over the edge, and she flooded his fingers and tongue with her nectar. Her body convulsed so shakily, he needed to help support her in the throws of her orgasm.

"Oh, damn!' She shouted, moving his head back as the sensation subsided. 'That was fantastic! Get up here and give me a kiss!"

Bill stood a bit shakily and embraced his aunt turned lover with an almost animal hunger, his face wet with her juices. They shared a long and passionate kiss, their hands busily caressing each others heated flesh. Breaking their embrace, Sadie grabbed the bottom edge of bills shirt and pulled it over his head nearly tearing it from his body. He reached for her tits caressing the soft flesh and felt her nipples begin to harden to his touch. Tossing the shirt aside, she grasped the hem of his shorts and pushed them roughly down his legs while falling to her knees. His 8 inches of hardness sprang free almost painfully.

Wrapping the fingers of her right hand around the base of his dick, she began kissing the tip, and licking the underside of the swelling head. When she began tickling his balls with the fingernails of her left hand his stomach muscles tightened, then jerked with pleasure as she drew the first few inches between her lips. A ragged grown escaped his lips when she suddenly engulfed his entire length, slowly drew all the way back, circled the swollen head with her tongue, then plunged to the base again taking him into her throat. She began bobbing up and down his length, his fingers tangling in her hair as he took over setting the pace of fucking her mouth. After several stimulating moments, she lightly squeezed his nut-sack sending him over the top. He unloaded pumping several jets of cum into her hot mouth, which she greedily swallowed. Bills knees were week and shaking, and took little effort for Sadie to push him backwards onto the couch.

"Oh my god Sadie, that was..."

"Yes it was, wasn't it?" She replied snuggling next to him.

Their arms wrapped about each other by reflex and their lips locked in passion. Trying to swallow each other's tongues, and the feel of her hot flesh pressed against his, kept Bill's dick in a constant state of semi hardness. He squeezed her tits gently before pulling and twisting her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Breaking their embrace he trailed kisses across her throat, over her collarbone and the swell of her right breast, then sucked her nipple between his lips. Moaning with pleasure, she pressed his head tighter into her flesh with one hand, while roaming over his body with the other. When her fingers touched his manhood, they automatically wrapped around it and tenderly stroked him to full hardness.

Without a word she released her grip, and pulling her tit from the hungry mouth, lay back on the couch with her arms outstretched. Bill needed no instruction, and setting her right leg over the back of the couch, moved above her. Kissing his way up her body he felt her hand wrap around his cock and guide him till the head was pressed firmly against her quim. As their lips met in an ardent embrace, she rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit sending sparks of lust through both their loins. Setting him at her entrance, she wrapped her legs around his ass and drew him into her heat. He was surprised how easily his cock slid to the hilt, and how wonderful she felt around him.

She held him there for a few moments grinding her throbbing clit against his pelvis in small circles. Braced on his elbows he broke their kiss setting his cheek against hers and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my god, that feels sooo good!' He whispered in her ear. 'Your pussy is so hot and tight."

"Its going to feel better once you start fucking me with that lovely cock."

He began slowly at first, drawing out only a fraction of an inch before sinking to full depth, adding a little more cock with each thrust. When he was drawing back to his full length, he sped up the pace, and was soon slamming into her cunt with full force. Her heels digging into his ass urging him on harder, faster, deeper. The slapping together of their bodies began to echo, and mingle with her groans of pleasure as she reached her first orgasm. It struck suddenly sending waves of tingling sensations coursing through her body. The walls of her cunt closing in on his member in a pulsing grip as her juices flowed from her. Her hips rose to meet his thrusts as she cried out in ecstasy.

Feeling his sack begin to tingle, and wanting this to last longer, Bill slowed his pace and tried to think of something other than the pleasure coursing through his body. As her orgasm subsided, and she stopped thrashing about, he picked up the pace again. It had been too long since she had a good fuck, or any fuck for that matter, and Bill was giving her the ride of her life. Within moments, she was on the verge of another orgasm, the walls of her cunt closing tightly around his shaft. He could hold back no longer and went flying over the edge into his own explosion. His balls tightened as they forced streams of cum down the length of his cock, pulsing into her depths, blending with her juices as they came together, filling her cunt to overflowing. His own animal grunts mingling with her cries as they came. But Bill wasn't through yet.

Pulling from her heat, he helped his aunt into another position where she was kneeling on the couch with her right leg, her left stretched outward resting her foot on the floor. Grabbing her hips he moved in behind her so that his throbbing cock was rubbing against her dripping cunt. No words were spoken as she guided him back into her center. This time he just thrust to the hilt and started fucking her. She began to come almost immediately, her pussy clamping down on the intruder. With is right hand he massaged her right tit, and with the tips of his finger on his left, he worked her clit into a frenzy. Her fingers dug into the arm of the couch as her second orgasm washed over her in waves. When her throws of climax subsided, Bill changed their position back to her lying on the couch, only this time he held her legs at the knee spreading them far apart as he drove into her cunt. She came twice more before his balls tightened and sent a second flood of cum pouring into her already filled pussy.

So wrapped up in their own little world, they failed to hear the door, or realize they had not been alone for several moments. Sadie's daughter Lisa had come home on spring break a week early unannounced to surprise her mom. Some surprise. The moment she opened the door and heard the sounds of sex, she thought her mom was watching a porno flick. Stepping into the living room and seeing her cousin and mom going at it like wild cats froze her in her tracks. Her first thought was to sneak out and call from a payphone, but she couldn't pry her eyes away. Watching them in the throws of sex reminded her of how long it had been since she last had some dick. Before she realized it, her right hand was under her short skirt roughly rubbing her pussy through her panties. When her mom and cousin collapsed together gasping for air, she stood stone still, afraid to move or make a sound.

"Oh my god! That was great Bill! I needed that. Thank you." She panted.

"My pleasure. Believe me." He gasped back.

"I bet Lisa would love some of that." She said brazenly.

Bill was shocked at her statement, and pushing himself up on his elbows stared at his aunt.

"But she's my cousin. As much as I've thought about it, I don't think she would go along with it."

"Sure she would. Wouldn't you dear?" She asked looking over Bill shoulder.

So startled that she was there, Bill turned his head so fast he got a crick in his neck, and fell onto the floor. Sadie chuckled briefly at the situation, then scolded her daughter.

"Now look what you did. The poor guy may be hurt, or crippled."

Bill's first impulse was to cover himself as Lisa stood staring at them, but realized the futility of it. Sadie offered bill her hand to help him back on to the couch, which he readily accepted.

"I'm sorry.' Lisa half chuckled pulling her hand from under her skirt. 'Perhaps I should have called, but I wanted to surprise mom. And you two were so hot, I couldn't look away... Surprise!!"

"Bitch." Bill retorted, feigning anger.

"Love you too cuz. I'll take my bag to my room, and leave you two alone."

Sadie gave Bill a quick kiss, then moved from the couch to welcome her daughter.

"I'll be right back.' Sadie called to him as they walked down the hall. 'Don't go anywhere."

Bill grabbed another beer from the fridge, and switched from music to watching TV while he waited for Sadie, or Lisa, or both to return. Halfway through the beer he went to relieve himself, and passing Lisa's room, heard voices but couldn't make out what was being said. Returning to the couch he began blankly flipping through the channels with his mind on what had just happened when Sadie returned and snuggled in beside him. Wrapping her arms around his, she leaned over and gave him a tender kiss on the cheek.

"I want to thank you for an amazing evening, and the best fuck I've had in years. Perhaps my life."

"I could say the same thing Aun...I mean Sadie. You are amazing. I hope this won't be our only time."

"Oh hell no! In fact, I want it to happen again in the morning. I want to wake up with you inside me. What say we take a quick shower and turn in?"

Bill downed the last of his beer, and followed her into the large master shower. Once they were cleaned of their revelry and dried each other off, they curled up together in spoon fashion, his left hand holding her right tit, and his half hard dick snuggled tightly between her thighs. They were asleep in moments.

To be continued:

JTallon
JTallon
110 Followers