Comforting My Step-daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing how close Amy was to an orgasm, Cindy once again adjusted her attention to continue the sensuality of the massage. Although their breasts had touched multiple times, Cindy had yet to caress them with her fingers. And, she surprised me by redirecting her attention to one of Amy's arms. Leaning back on her thighs, Cindy lifted Amy's left arm above her head, bringing it in contact with her own chest and breasts. She poured oil down Amy's arm and as she massaged the muscles she made sure to slowly but surely caress her own tits by sliding Amy's arm back and forth across them. As she continued to do so, more and more oil transferred onto Cindy's skin, and soon her torso was glistening as much as Amy's. It was apparent that Cindy was getting quite aroused as well by now. Her eyes were fixated on my throbbing manhood, as she dreamily used Amy's arm for self arousal.

With her tits now fully hardened, Cindy switched arms, now repeating the same action with Amy's right arm. Amy dropped her left arm back to the bed, and I could see her gripping the bedspread to suppress her need to masturbate. By now the room reeked of sex, what with two extremely aroused females. Cindy's eyes met mine, and she licked her lips as her eyes tracked back and forth between my face and my cock. I could tell that her libido was working at full strength, and I wondered what she wanted more; my cock or Amy's lips on her pussy, or both? I was still enjoying the erotic show going on in front of me, knowing full well that eventually I would be completely satisfied by one or the other of them, or both.

Eventually, Cindy returned Amy's right arm to her side and, after pouring more oil onto Amy's chest, resumed her ministrations to Amy's chest and abdomen. Within a few strokes though, Cindy's hands were caressing the slopes of Amy's boobs. Once again, Amy's arousal level was increasing. Her legs were now widespread, and I had a delightful view of her dripping pussy. I so desperately wanted to crawl between her legs and start licking it, but this was Cindy's show. Cindy saw where I was looking.

"Hmmm, Amy," she said. "Pete is staring at your pussy with a raging hard on. It is very clear that he wants to fuck you. And I don't blame him. You have such a sexy body; you feel so good under my hands. To be honest, my pussy is creaming, too. It feels so good to caress and squeeze your nipples, and it sends shivers up and down my spine. I hope you are enjoying this."

Amy replied, in a dreamy voice, "Oh, god, yes. My body is screaming to be fucked. To be kissed and licked all over. Your hands are so fantastic. I don't want it to ever stop. I've never felt this aroused before."

"And, I'm sure that you will get fucked sometime this evening. And kissed. And licked. But I'm not done with your massage yet. So, just continue to enjoy the pleasures. Relax and let your feelings flow."

Cindy was firmly tweaking Amy's nipples now, pinching, squeezing, and pulling on them, eliciting a continuous stream of moans and groans from Amy. Amy's arms and legs were in continuous motion now, either flailing around at a high level of arousal or gripping the bedspread to fight the desire to touch herself.

Cindy's hands once again started a journey down Amy's abdomen. Amy's body was extremely well oiled, and Cindy seemed to glide effortlessly lower and lower. She leaned further and further over, once again dragging her own nipples across Amy's. She didn't stop there, pushing her hands further, sliding past Amy's navel. Slowly they approached the center of Amy's universe, and Amy arched her back which only caused her pussy to open up even more. I now found myself looking down a tunnel formed by their two bodies. Amy laying on her back, while Cindy was nearly outstretched hovering over her. Cindy continued gliding her hand lower, but moved them outwards slightly slipping them into the inner thighs of Amy's widespread thrashing legs. From the looks of the position, it now appeared that Cindy's pussy was literally only inches above Amy's face.

Cindy knew exactly where it was, and asked Amy, "Amy, can you see my pussy now? Can you see how wet I am?"

"Oh, yes. It is so beautiful."

"Thank you. Your body turns me on so much. I am going to lower my pussy even closer to your face, and I am going to rub it on your face and probably other parts of your body as well. As tempting as it might be, I want you to just passively enjoy the pleasure. As much as you may desire, do not try and reciprocate my pleasuring you. This is all about you. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yeah. But your pussy looks so beautiful, and I can see your juices oozing out. I want to taste you. I want to lick you so badly."

"And you will taste me, but let me control the contact."

"Mmmm," was the only response as I watched Cindy spread her knees just enough that her pussy was now gliding across Amy's nose, mouth and chin.

Her hands had not stopped caressing Amy's inner thighs. She slid them up and down the thighs, and then started touching the outer lips of Amy's pussy. I heard gurgling noises from Amy, and the look on Cindy's face indicated that Cindy was now rubbing her crotch into Amy. I was so hot and horny that I had to stop stroking my cock for fear of cumming. Then Cindy slid a finger into Amy's honey pot. As she did so she lowered her entire body onto Amy's and engaged in what would be called a body slide. There was no holding back now, as Cindy was maximizing body to body contact. I watched as she slipped two more fingers into Amy's pussy, while her other hand kept the lips spread wide apart enabling me to see it all.

Cindy looked over at me and said, loud enough for Amy to hear, "God, Pete, I'm going to cum all over Amy's face. She is so fucking hot. My pussy has been creaming since I first saw her. Don't you dare cum yet though Pete. I've got plans for your cock. I can feel my juices oozing out of my pussy."

Cindy had Amy pretty much pinned down now, but she was still writhing and twisting underneath Cindy. Cindy was now plunging four fingers in and out of Amy's wide open soaking wet twat.

Then Cindy started screaming, essentially losing all control as an orgasm ravaged her body. She managed to continue to plunge her fingers in and out of Amy's cunt, but she now added her mouth to the massage, opening Amy's pussy nice and wide and tonguing Amy's clit. That sent Amy over the top, as she started bucking like a wild stallion in an awesome display of orgasmic pleasure. Cindy planted her mouth fully on Amy's quim, sucking in as much of her juices as possible, while they continued to writhe and squirm together in the throes of shared orgasmic delight. It was all I could do to keep from jerking my cock so hard that I would send semen all over them.

Eventually, their gyrations subsided as the sexual energy ever so slowly dissipated from their shared lovemaking. When Cindy rolled off of Amy, it was one of the sexiest scenes I'd seen. Both were covered with oil intermixed with their juices and still catching their breath. I was quite tempted to climb on the bed and ram my cock into of their cunts, but I had promised Cindy to let her control the events. And I wasn't about to complain as I had just witnessed one of the hottest girl-girl scenes in my life, either live or on video.

Cindy realized that I was still waiting for my pleasure as soon as she caught her breath. She then turned around on the bed so that now she and Amy were side by side with their heads at the same end of the bed. She spread her legs wide as well, placing her left leg over Amy's right one, and then said to me, "Okay, Pete, here are two hot women with soaking wet pussies available for your pleasure. Do whatever you want."

I didn't need a second invite. I climbed up onto the bed, making the snap decision to fuck Cindy first, prolonging Amy's sexual agony. Within seconds I was between Cindy's legs, kneeling and stroking my cock. I lowered my body to hers and instantly drove my cock deep into her, filling her completely with my 10 inch cock. I was rewarded with a scream of ecstasy, as my cock plunged deep into her womb.

"God, yes! Fuck me! Hard!"

I did as she demanded, driving my cock deep into her, filling her with my man meat. I pumped into her several times, and then pulled back out. I then moved over between Amy's thighs, and did the same thing to her, ramming my cock into her pussy for the first time, and getting a similar reaction.

"Oh, yes. Pound it into me! Harder! Harder!"

I did as she demanded, driving my cock deep into her cunt. After plunging it into her several times, I withdrew again and moved back to Cindy. Once again, I drove my cock into her pussy, pounding her hard. After three strokes, I shifted back to Amy. I knew I wasn't going to last long, but I did my best, giving it to one of them and then pounding into the other. But my own orgasm was building quickly, and I tried to decide who was going to receive my sperm. After another swap, I knew I had to decide soon. Then the solution occurred to me as I was about to explode.

I pulled out of Amy for the fifth time and then moved up beside the two of them. My cock was covered with both of their juices as well as considerable amounts of massage oil. Kneeling next to Amy's chest, I continued stroking my cock as they watched. Cindy knew instantly what I was doing.

"Oh yes, Pete. Pump that cock for us. I want to see you cum. Do it to us. I want your cum all over my tits and face. Give it to us."

Amy jumped right in. "God, yes. Give it to us! I want to see you cum!"

"Oh, yeah," I responded. "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

I aimed my cock at Amy's face first, intending to give her her first facial. I shot my first load, which landed on her nose, mouth and chin. My second made it over to Cindy's face hitting her on the cheek. I continued to pump my cock, sending load after load of semen onto their faces and tits. When I finally collapsed onto the bed beside them, both of their faces and tits were coated with my jism. I figured that we were done at that point. But Cindy had other ideas, rolling over towards Amy, where she started licking my spunk off of Amy's face and tits. When she was done, Amy returned the favor.

To say that we were all sexually depleted would be an understatement.