Comforting the Neighbor

Story Info
A couple help their neighbor recover from his recent divorce.
2.3k words
4.25
74.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Suzanne, an attractive professional couple in their late forties, had been married for nearly twenty two years, living most of that time in the same neighborhood. Their only child, a daughter named Amy, was in her junior year at Yale on her path to becoming an attorney. After Amy left for school, Tom and Suzanne quickly discovered that "empty nest syndrome" was a very real phenomenon and struggled at first to rediscover themselves as a couple. With some effort over the course of the following two years they were able to develop a few hobbies and widen their circle of friends which included their next door neighbors, Paul and Debbie Hanson.

Paul and Debbie were a few years younger than Tom and Suzanne. Paul was a construction supervisor and Debbie was a Registered Nurse, both very attractive, physically fit and equally engaging. While neither couple considered the other to be best friends, they did have similar interests and found numerous opportunities to enjoy one another's company. Even though they didn't consider Paul and Debbie to be close friends, it nevertheless came as a total surprise to Tom and Suzanne when one day they were informed of their neighbors impending divorce. Debbie gave Suzanne little reason for the divorce other than the general, 'we've grown apart' line. Since the two did not have any children, the divorce was finalized in relatively short order and Debbie moved back to California to be nearer to her parents. After her move, Tom and Suzanne heard nothing more from her.

Paul, in the meantime, fell into a gray funk. He was left with a nearly empty house and an even more empty checking account. It seems that Debbie liked to spend money, and most of the couple's debts fell to Paul to repay. As a consequence of the depression, when Paul came in from work he rarely left the house, neglecting all past friendships and hobbies, he preferred instead to stay home alone.

"You know what we should do, Tom?" Suzanne said, late one afternoon, "We should invite Paul over this weekend to dinner. He hasn't been out of his house in months and I'm kind of worried about him."

"I'll be happy to give him a call and invite him over, Suzy. Not sure he'll accept, though. I've asked him to go play golf with me several times over the past few weeks and he always comes up with some lame excuse."

"How about I give him a call? It might be harder for him to say no to me."

"You always have had a thing for Paul, haven't you?" Tom said with a knowing grin on his face.

"I most certainly have not," Suzanne replied in mock indignation. "I'll grant you that Paul is a very handsome man, but I'm only making the suggestion out of concern. Staying cooped up in that house all alone is not healthy for anyone."

"Okay. You're right. Paul needs to get out some. Go ahead and give him a call. Maybe he'll accept if you make the invitation."

Suzanne called Paul a few minutes later and with some persuading, was able to get him to accept the offer. Pleased with herself, she set about the task of planning the menu, a task for which she was quite adept. Saturday rolled around quickly, and Suzanne prepared a meal that was fit for a four star restaurant.

"Oh my god, Suzanne," Paul said as he finally pushed back from the table, "this is the best meal I have had in I don't know how long. I had no idea that you were such a fabulous cook."

Tom smiled at the blushing Suzanne and commented, "I married the best cook in five counties...and the prettiest too, I might add."

"Gentlemen, I appreciate all the compliments," Suzanne said, "now how about let's take the dishes to the kitchen and adjourn to the living room to enjoy a little after dinner wine and conversation."

A little wine ultimately became a lot of wine, and the tone of the conversation shifted from sports and politics and became more personal in nature.

"Paul...I'll bet you haven't had a date since you and Debbie broke up, have you?" Suzanne asked.

"Really haven't wanted to," Paul responded, a little distantly. "I don't think I'm ready for a relationship just yet."

"So you really haven't even wanted a woman's company since Debbie left?" Suzanne asked, a little thick tongued, for the wine was beginning to take effect.

"No I haven't," Paul answered as he poured another glass. Regardless of his admission Paul found himself admiring Debbie's legs, for her skirt had risen up nearly enough for a view of her panties.

"You know, Tom couldn't go that long without sex, could you honey?"'

"I wouldn't want to honey. I'd miss that cute little ass of yours too much."

Suzanne giggled, stood up suddenly and said, "I know what let's do. Let's all go get in the hot tub. It's nice and cool out tonight. The hot tub would be so relaxing."

"Sounds good to me," Paul replied. "I'll go get my swimsuit and be right back."

"Oh, there's no need to do that," Suzanne said with a giggle. "We don't need swimsuits. I think we know each other well enough to be naked."

Paul glanced over at Tom who shrugged and said, "If it's okay with Suzy, it's okay with me."

With that, the three headed to the back deck. Tom grabbed the remainder of the wine and followed Suzanne and Paul who had headed out the back door.

"Okay...clothes off," Suzanne ordered with a bit of a slur, as she began to unbutton her blouse.

Tom and Paul watched with fascination as Suzanne began a slow and deliberate striptease, first taking off her blouse and then her skirt, leaving her clad only in her black bra and skimpy panties. Paul again glanced nervously over at Tom to ensure he was okay with what was happening and was a bit surprised to note that Tom appeared to be enjoying the show as much as him. Suzanne then turned her back to the men, undulating seductively and proceeded to slowly unhook her bra. Once off, she twirled it over her head several times before tossing it over her shoulder to her husband, Tom. With her back still turned, she then slid out of her panties, revealing her tight, flawless ass to the men, dancing as she did to the beat of some unheard music. Once removed, she tossed the panties to Paul over her shoulder and turned around to face the two men while simultaneously raising her arms in the air and saying, "Ta da. Now it's your turn. Let's see some man flesh."

Paul and Tom were speechless as Suzanne stood there with her arms held high and her legs splayed, totally naked and exposed. Suzanne had a magnificent body for a woman of her age. Suzanne's breasts were full and her pink nipples erect, a sign of her obvious sexual excitement. Her pubic hair was a unique shade of auburn and was neatly trimmed, revealing only a hint of the glistening slit between her legs. Paul's gaze was focused on that auburn triangle between her legs. The men were obviously turned on by Suzanne's show, their faces were both flushed and their pants both beginning to show a telltale bulge.

"I'm a little embarrassed to say that I have had a...uh...reaction to seeing you...uh...naked, Suzanne" Paul stammered.

Tom chuckled. "That's okay, Paul, I have a full hard on and I get to see her naked all the time."

"Enough of the talk," Suzanne slurred. "It's time for your clothes to come off. I want to see that big dick Debbie told me about." Suzanne immediately placed her hands to her mouth over her unintended alcohol-induced revelation.

"Okay...I see what this is all about. Suzanne wants to see you naked, Paul. I've always suspected that she has a thing for you. Well I don't mind if that's what she wants," Tom said as he too began to disrobe. Tom quickly got down to his boxers and then with a brief moment of hesitation, pulled them off and tossed them on the patio table nearby, unashamedly exposing his full erection in the process.

"Oh my. Looks like someone might be a little excited, honey," Suzanne said lasciviously. "That looks good enough to eat."

Paul wasted no time and quickly followed suit. When he got down to his underwear, the bulge in his pants was significant. Tom noted that Suzanne's eyes were glued to Paul's crotch as she awaited the unveiling. Much like Suzanne had done previously, Paul turned his back and slid off his underwear before turning around and revealing his massive erection.

"Oh my god," Suzanne exclaimed when she saw it. "Debbie was right. You are huge."

While Paul's penis was not extremely long, it was significant in its girth, and was fully erect, rock-hard and pulsing to every beat of his heart. Suzanne walked over to both men with her eyes firmly glued to Paul's penis, a small drop of seminal fluid beginning to ooze from its pulsating, purple tip.

Tom observed Suzanne closely and was significantly turned on by his wife's excitement. "Suzy," he began hoarsely, "I'll bet Paul wouldn't mind if you touched it, would you Paul?"

"Uh...not in the slightest," Paul managed to say, a little nervously.

Suzanne very slowly and deliberately reached out her right hand and lightly touched the tip of Paul's fully erect penis. Paul moaned ever so slightly at her tentative touch. Emboldened by his reaction, Suzanne began to massage the drop of slick fluid into the purple head of his dick and then moved her hand down the shaft. Paul thrust his hips almost imperceptibly at her touch causing Suzanne to tighten her grip and begin to move her hand more firmly up and down the thick shaft.

"Come here, Tom," Suzanne ordered, not wanting her husband to feel left out.

Tom moved over without hesitation and Suzanne took his throbbing member in her left hand and began the same gentle, but firm, up and down motion. "Oh god...that feels so good, Suzy," he said to his beautiful naked wife, again noting her lustful gaze that was trained on Paul's thick erection.

Tom kissed Suzanne's ready lips and began to fondle her left breast. Paul, boldly following suit, reached his hand down to Suzanne's pubic mound and worked a finger into her wet and ready slit. Suzanne moaned as Paul's finger found her most sensitive spot. The three stayed locked in that position for a few minutes until Suzanne began backing up to a patio chair, pulling both men with her as she moved, found the chair and sat down. She released her husband's penis, turned her attention to Paul, and began to run her tongue lightly up the length of his erection before taking it into her mouth. She took in as much of it as she could, relishing the taste of the pre-cum his dick was exuding, and worked her tongue around the tip. Paul groaned and exhaled deeply in an attempt to delay ejaculation.

Suzanne lightly licked and sucked the purple tip for several minutes before releasing him and then turned to her husband and began to do the same to him. While Suzanne worked on Tom, Paul bent down, spread Suzanne's legs and began to softly lick her vaginal lips, from ass to clitoris, pausing to relish her sensual, musky smell and taste. Within minutes, overcome by the sensation of Paul's tongue, Suzanne released Tom's dick and said, "That feels so good. Oh god...I'm so hot. I need someone to fuck me...now. Please...I need a dick inside me right now."

Tom, sensing that what she really wanted was to feel Paul inside of her, grabbed Suzanne by the hand, raised her up from the chair and motioned for her to bend over the patio table. "Paul...I think Suzanne wants to feel you inside of her."

Paul jumped at the offer and positioned himself behind Suzanne as she was bent over the table, taking in the sight of her gorgeous, tight, round ass. Paul's dick was so hard that he initially had difficulty with the angle, but slowly with a little effort, began to penetrate Suzanne's wet, inviting slit. Suzanne moaned at first and then cried loudly to an unseen deity as Paul entered her and thrust her hips against him, causing him to increase the tempo of his own thrusts. Tom was rock hard as he watched his beautiful wife so thoroughly enjoying this heretofore taboo act. While Paul and Debbie moaned and thrust, Tom massaged his dick almost to the point of ejaculation before backing off, excitedly awaiting his opportunity with his wife. Within minutes, both Paul and Suzanne began to climax. Suzanne's orgasm was long, hard and loud. She actually climaxed several times, each one more intense than the previous. As Paul reached orgasm he simply grabbed Suzanne's hips and thrust hard, filling her completely and causing Suzanne another wave of intense pleasure.

Tom could hardly wait for his turn with Suzanne, and she did not disappoint. As soon as Paul withdrew from her dripping and still contracting pussy, Suzanne grabbed Tom's dick and guided it in. Tom wasted no time and began to thrust wildly for several minutes before reaching an explosive climax, causing Suzanne to orgasm one last time, nearly screaming in pleasure as she did. Out of breath and temporarily spent, the three sat down and relaxed in the deck chairs.

"Boys...that was the most sensual moment of my life. I don't think I have ever cum that long and hard before. Now let's get in the hot tub and relax awhile."

The three entered the warm water, and before long began exploring one another once again. Tom and Paul quickly were hard, and before long persuaded Debbie to get out of the tub for another round. The three played for nearly an hour longer until their sexual appetites were fully satiated, and then made their way inside for a quick shower together.

Since that unexpected and eventful encounter, sex has never better between Tom and Suzanne. Paul, on the other hand, recovered from his divorce and became a very frequent dinner quest.