Comic Con Virgin 4: Alison & Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Alison and Olivia laid on their backs next to each other, but I sat on my knees in front of them instead of lying between them. This put me in position to reuse my old opening move – though it was new to them. The bigger difference was that I could put two hands on the front of two crotches.

My left hand went between Olivia's legs, as my right settled between Alison's. I teased the front of their panties, then slipped a finger into each of them. After synching it up just right, I started to massage them both with an index finger. Finally, I pulled their panties down so I could make room for my thumbs.

As I tweaked and rubbed both women, I watched them relax and sink into the bed. They moaned softly, needing to relax from our first round as much as I did. I saw them stretch themselves and felt them clenching around my hands, before I turned my attention to Alison.

Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was parted as she started grinding against my fingers. I gazed down to her breasts, which seemed completely clean after what me and Olivia did to them. But even if they weren't....

I bent down to Alison's chest, trying to keep my hands on both her and Olivia at once. I did manage to kiss her left breast without having to move my right hand off her. What's more, it seemed Olivia had done a pretty good job of cleaning my cum off.

Alison opened her eyes, so I watched them darken as I playfully nibbled her nipple, then opened wider to take her areola in my mouth. Yet after a few seconds, I was interrupted when Olivia tapped me on the head. I thought I stopped playing with her, and I probably had, but she instead stated, "Move over."

I couldn't move over without getting my hand off her pussy, but Olivia didn't give me much choice. I had to go over and line my face up with Alison's right breast, while Olivia started kissing the left one. To multi-task, she fingered Alison's pussy in my place – but I had room to put my left hand on Olivia's ass and resume fingering her.

We each kissed and suckled on a breast as Olivia worked over Alison, and I worked over her in turn. "Mmmm....you're both so good," Alison said gently.

"You earned it today. But I guess you'd know better than me," Olivia said to me while I still suckled her right tit.

I broke off and confirmed, "Yes, of course. Looks like she and the show'll be back on top after all," teasing as I finally cupped her breast with my right hand.

"Oh....the bottom isn't that bad right now," Alison praised as me and Olivia kept working on top of her. We both suckled down her breasts at once as I pumped my finger in and out of Olivia, but I decided to take a break.

Since Olivia had the tit work down pat, I moved my mouth up her chest to kiss the soft flesh of her neck. Alison arched her head back to give me more room, where I licked and nuzzled her and moved my right hand from her breast to her hair. And when Olivia left her left breast to kiss up her body, I went higher and kissed her lips at last.

Her lips moved over mine as diligently as they had moved on my cock and balls. That didn't faze me in the least as I brought my tongue into the mix. Alison moaned into my mouth, whether it was more from me or Olivia kissing and fingering her.

"You like that?" Olivia whispered into Alison's left ear when we broke. "I knew I picked a good one."

"So far, so good," Alison gave me half credit, but in a teasing way.

"Is that all?" I played along. "If you knew half the things I had in mind with you over the years...."

"What's to stop me now?" she challenged. I had no answer – not with words.

I gave her one more kiss before going all the way down between her legs. Olivia was still fingering her, but I added my tongue into the mix without letting her move.

I licked up the entire right side of her pussy, with Olivia's finger and hand still blocking the front. However, she took them away soon enough, which gave me a few seconds to rub my whole face and month against Alison. Yet I only had several seconds to myself down there before Olivia returned, so I had to move while she licked her left inner thigh, leaving me with the right.

Undeterred, I trailed my tongue back towards Alison's opening, and Olivia did the same. Mine got there first and wiggled around inside, then Olivia matched me. Inspired by how both of us had Alison on our tongues, I leaned over and placed mine on Olivia's next.

Olivia gave an approving groan as she kissed me right back, our tongues colliding against each other. When we heard Alison gasp a neglected groan, we both thought ahead to use our fingers on her. Soon our lips and tongues broke, yet the taste and sensations still overwhelmed me – especially since Olivia helped make this happen.

I showed my appreciation by just kissing her again, our lips and tongues going slower. My left hand went onto Olivia's full, round breast, keeping it there even when I broke off to eat Alison again. Before long, both me and Olivia licked her up again, although we were looking at each other with seductive, teasing eyes – at least Olivia was.

We went back and forth kissing Alison's pussy and each other, yet I eventually focused on Alison again by putting two fingers into her. As she cried out, Olivia licked her up and fit in a finger of her own, bringing it up to three inside her.

"Oh fuck....don't stretch it out too much," Alison somehow asked. "I still wanna be a tight fit for you...."

"I'll bet you do," Olivia egged on. "You want that hard dick pounding one of your holes again, huh? You think you left enough in there for an encore?"

"I sure hope so," I commented.

"Then let me check," Olivia stated, taking her finger out and briefly kissing me before bringing her hand down to stroke my cock. It looked pretty erect again, yet Olivia still helped it along by cupping my balls.

This made me jam my fingers deeper inside Alison, which made her buck against them. I added my tongue again just as Olivia pumped the bottom of my shaft.

"Don't you let her make you cum," Alison ordered. "You want to save that cock for me, I know it."

"You first," I qualified, as Olivia put her finger between my balls.

"Sure feels like there's enough cum again," Olivia praised. "Let's make sure you're really churning."

I was confused, but my multi-tasking only left so much for my brain to figure out. So I just kept working on Alison, brushing aside how Olivia wasn't on me at the moment.

But I couldn't brush aside how she seemed to be spreading my legs from behind.

I turned my head away from Alison's pussy, noticing Olivia's head was near my ass. Her knees were on the floor in front of the bed, and she was bending down until she got her tongue on the back of my sac. I instinctively arched my back as Olivia went lower – but I didn't dare to think she could....

Well, those leaked texts did say she liked to have her asshole licked. If this was to make me do the same, it was working – even before her tongue got me down there.

Somehow, someway, I focused enough to eat and finger Alison even harder, while Olivia ate me out from behind. As my ass arched into her face, Alison arched herself onto me, trying to meet my mindless fingering and licking. I went crazier when Olivia took her tongue out, left me hanging, then put it back on my balls to really set me off.

My tongue and fingers thrashed in and out of Alison, making her body thrash and arch as I triggered her explosion. She drenched herself and a good part of my mouth along with it, as I lapped it up while coming down from my own high.

I kept licking her dry as I saw Olivia on her feet next to the bed, yet Alison said, "Bathroom. Brush. Now."

"Oh, come on, I didn't ask you to brush after....fine," Olivia conceded, perhaps too quickly. She went over to the bathroom while I climbed up and sat next to Alison. Now that there was down time and a chance to think things over, I wondered where this would go.

"She's....something else sometimes," Alison admitted, to which I could only nod my head. "That's probably more than you imagined with me, right?" After a pause, she checked, "Wait, did you –"

"No, dream me never went that far. Dream you sure didn't either," I let her know.

"Even dream me isn't that daring. Well, by comparison," Alison noted.

"I'd say real you is more than holding her own. And I'm not just saying that for tongue favors of my own," I reassured, rolling my eyes a little bit as Alison chuckled.

"Don't say it like you shouldn't get any. She gave you one, and you still made sure to finish me off," Alison praised.

"I needed something to do so she wouldn't finish me again," I brushed aside. "This thing has a lot more to do before then," I said while looking down below. "If you're ready for it," I added, in case she still needed to get recharged.

"If you think you are, go ahead," Alison said nonchalantly. I bit back a smirk, then laid down on the bed and had her roll over onto me.

"I have a few thoughts," I got cheesy enough to say. Alison rolled her eyes this time, but still leaned down to kiss me as we lined our hips up. Our teeth clenched as I slipped the head of my cock in, yet as I pushed in deeper and held onto her heart-shaped ass, we let out groans and slipped our tongues in each other's open mouths.

Once I gave some experimental thrusts, Alison broke the kiss and dropped her face onto my neck, kissing it like I kissed hers. She glided her lips underneath my collarbone, her hips rising up and then coming down deeper onto me. I met her back by pushing further in, and our hips rocked in unison until hers came completely down on mine.

With my cock all the way in and Alison's body lying on top of mine, I savored her rocking herself on me as her breasts rubbed against my chest. My hands slid from her ass up to her back, then went on her waist to follow the curved flesh.

She rode me slowly and softly, kissing me the same way for a bit, then whispered, "Okay....now you can really fuck me."

With that, Alison sat up and put her hands on my chest to steady herself, the proverbial switch being flipped on. The sweet, loving public person had morphed into the naughty side underneath, if it hadn't been before. While Olivia might have been more experimental, Alison could be just as sultry and commanding – as evidenced by how her hips swiveled and her tits bounced while riding me.

"You didn't just lay there in your dreams, right?" Alison taunted. No, I did not. Once she lifted her hips up, I slammed myself back into her immediately. After that, we both went at a fast pace as I held her waist.

The sight of her body above me, her breasts jiggling and her face fueled with passion made me let out a long "Fuck..." I held her hips tighter, going harder to show my appreciation. But when my eyes wandered, I remembered something.

"Fuck...." I said less passionately, remembering Olivia had left the bathroom. She had a hand on herself, so perhaps she didn't feel that left out.

"No, don't stop on my account," Olivia quipped. I wondered if that was sarcastic, with the little thinking power I had left. But she cleared up, "Just make room."

Olivia climbed onto the bed, turned to face me, then maneuvered herself to straddle my chest. She blocked my view of Alison, but had her pussy inches from my face, so it was a lose-win. In any case, it had been neglected by everything except my finger since this started, so I owed it one.

Not needing a word, Olivia inched herself forward until her pussy was against my mouth. My hands went from Alison's hips to hers, keeping them in place as my tongue went to work. I used the same tricks I performed on Alison, and tried to make up some new ones on the spot. It was enough to make her grind herself on my face, with her own looking satisfied as I looked up.

I saw that Alison had her hands over Olivia's shoulders as she kept riding me. The two women bucked forward while I pushed my tongue and cock up to meet them. "Mmm....now I see how he made you cum," I heard Olivia say. "Let's see how he makes me cum. Better get ready."

Before I reminded her I could hear her, Olivia lifted herself off me, only to turn back around. Now her ass was up in my face and about to sit on it, blurring my vision even more. But considering her ass and how her pussy was still lined up with my mouth, it wasn't an awful tradeoff.

Olivia wiggled her ass over me in a very clear hint, but I teased her by putting my tongue back in her pussy. She groaned with half pleasure and half annoyance, pushing her ass harder although I kept my tongue where it was.

I heard another groan from Olivia, then nothing from her for a few seconds. The next sounds I heard were smacking sounds – kissing sounds. This made me remember Olivia and Alison were now facing each other and could make those kissing sounds together – and I wasn't in the right angle to see it. Which Olivia was likely very aware of.

"Mmm, those lips are just as sweet as your other ones," I heard Olivia say, likely not just to Alison. I soon heard suckling noises, then the statement, "And these taste just as good without any cum on them."

"Come on, don't be mean. Don't stop, but don't be mean," Alison chided her, so I gave her a harder series of thrusts as a thank you. By then, I was ready to stop playing, so I finally took my tongue from Olivia's pussy and landed it in her ass, like she did for me.

"That's better....lick it," Olivia told me. Although I'd played with Cobie and Scarlett's asses, this was the first time I'd lick one – this weekend, anyway. I decided to go right for it, squeezing her cheeks and rapidly putting my tongue in and out of her. After I left it in for several seconds and wriggled it, I took it out and let my mouth play around with her cheeks for a while.

I heard more suckling sounds, but Olivia was still clearly groaning. My guess was Alison was suckling her tits to keep her from complaining – another sight I had the 'fortune' to miss. Fortunately, I could fake a forgiving mood.

I went back to rimming Olivia hard like she obviously wanted. Before long, her groans were mostly all pleasure. "Yes, fuck! Fuck, make me wet....get me nice and wet. I'll do it for you too...." she promised.

Alison was making me pretty wet already, but that didn't appear to be enough for Olivia. She got up and silently convinced Alison to stop riding me, leaving me completely hanging. Until Olivia went back between my legs and gobbled my cock down, even harder than last time.

She used her tongue to lick up Alison's juices on my cock, before making it wet herself like she promised. I thoughtlessly thrust my hips up into her mouth, which made her hum louder. She popped off and added, "There we go. Fuck my mouth hard like you're gonna fuck my ass," Olivia demanded.

Before I had a verbal answer, she went down and coated my balls, then proceeded to force them in her mouth. I was at a loss for words, thought and even sanity, as she seemed to drool all over my cock. She took herself off, studied her work, then I put my hand on her head and gave her what she wanted.

However, I only gave myself 10 seconds to fuck her mouth, since she needed to breathe and I didn't need to go off now. When I took myself out, Olivia looked overwhelmed and highly aroused all at once, which matched up pretty well with me. Yet she went back down to lick me hard one more time, then got on her hands and knees next to me.

I got up, confident that my cock was ready and wet enough. Then again, her ass was probably drying up by now. Taking no chances, I went behind her and gave her behind one last lick, before sticking the tip of my still wet cock in there.

"Oh! Oh, that's it....that's gonna be it," Olivia corrected, needing to adjust herself a little more. I stayed still as she did, only going forward an inch when she looked ready. "Okay....that big, long dick should feel at home pretty soon," Olivia assured.

After a few careful thrusts and another two inches deeper, it started to feel homey. I knew she'd want me to go faster pretty soon, so I made my thrusts more frequent, if not harder yet. In the meantime, Alison was the one who reminded me there was another woman around, by crawling over next to us.

As I got three-quarters of the way into Olivia, Alison reached down and put her right hand on her pussy. She circled her finger around it, then shoved half of it into her, which made Olivia arch her ass up and fueled me to get in all the way.

With the semi-DP established, Olivia egged us on by pulling her ass forward before I slammed back in. Allison kept her finger in her pussy, so Olivia helped her stay in by keeping herself relatively still. Her ass still went back against my hips as I fucked it steadily, even as she groaned more.

"Hurts so good....fucks so good," Olivia babbled.

"Is that how you want it?" Alison asked, her finger jabbing harder in her other hole.

"I'm getting it good enough from him. You think you can do more....fuck, be my guest," Olivia urged on. But from this angle, Alison couldn't do much but keep fingering. She could dive below her and eat her as long as she was on her hands and knees, but it'd be an awkward position.

I glanced at Alison, looked over our current position, and got myself an idea. With my dick in Olivia Munn's ass and Alison Brie fingering her while naked, I must have been the greatest genius at Comic Con to get an idea now. It would be nice to be completely sure, though.

Alison looked at me as I wrapped my hands around Olivia's waist. Getting the picture somewhat, she took her finger out of her and watched as I took hold of Olivia. I then forced myself to lie on my back, taking Olivia down with me and having her lie flat on my stomach, with my cock still inside her ass – and her pussy exposed for Alison to do more with.

Before Olivia could object or ask questions, I resumed fucking her at a faster pace. I moved my hands up to hold both her tits, which helped me keep her body on top of mine. Her head was lying on my left shoulder, so I could only turn enough to kiss and nibble her ear – as Alison was below us and starting to kiss and nibble her pussy.

As Olivia got the gist of this, Alison put two fingers back into her and licked away. Her body was lying next to both me and Olivia's legs, but her mouth was getting to her just fine. Meanwhile, I tweaked Olivia's nipples and finally enjoyed the other pair of tits in the room.

"There, is that better?" Alison taunted once her tongue left Olivia's slit. "His cock in your ass, my tongue in you....your fucking wet dream, isn't it? I know it's his!"

"Close enough," I grunted while pumping non-stop.

"We'll compare notes later, just keep going!" Olivia ordered, although none of us were stopping.

"Going like this?" Alison asked. But since she went down to suck my balls as I pumped them against Olivia, it probably wasn't what she had in mind. When she licked up to get back to her pussy, however, it was probably closer.

"Almost," Olivia groaned. She gave that annoyed moan again when Alison's tongue went back down to my balls. But she still fingered her in the meantime, then palmed me when she returned to lick her. And so she went back and forth in that order, as Olivia finally accepted it and focused back on me.

"One of you better make me cum. I wanna cum or else I'll make you cum. I know you wanna cum for her, so you better act fast," Olivia warned. "I'm gonna cum so hard on her. Or make you cum so deep inside me until there's nothing left. And you can't get both. Not for this..."

Alison completely got off my balls, so that helped a little. I slowed down somewhat in Olivia's ass, yet my hands stepped up on her breasts to make up for it. And Alison put both hands on Olivia's pussy and used all her fingers in some way, while her tongue dug itself inside her.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers