Coming Back Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,862 Followers

Dean was having an incredible experience, and could feel his cock hitting everywhere inside of her. Surrounding his cock with a nice wet and warm tightness, it made him feel like her pussy was choking his cock. Seeing his daughter riding on top of him, watching her breasts bouncing to her sensuous rhythm was hypnotic. He couldn't take his eyes off of them.

Deana saw where he was staring. Using one hand on his chest for support she bent over to shake her tits in his face. She was rewarded with her effort when her dad sucked a nipple into his mouth. The added pleasure of him sucking, kissing, licking and gently biting felt so good.

Her movements were getting jerky as she neared another orgasm. Her cock filled pussy was sending her on one wild sensuous trip. She felt her dad stop sucking her nipples and actually pick her up off of him. Using his hands to support her, he started ramming his cock into her.

Her body reacted to her dad's hard cock ramming in and out. He kept going faster and harder. Surges of sensuous pleasure shot though her as she exploded into a second orgasm.

Dean couldn't have stopped even if he had been asked to. Using his legs to support her, he moved his hands to her hips and shoved her down as hard as he could. Burying his hard cock as deep into her as he could, he let loose with shot after shot of hot cum.

Father and daughter looked into each others eyes. The love they felt for each other had only deepened. Deana was in no hurry to get off of him. He was getting soft but she kept her weight adjusted to keep him inside of her. Finally, bending down for a kiss he slipped out of her.

Pushing off, she lay beside him with her head on his chest. "I love you dad." Giving herself to her dad felt right.

"I love you too."

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,862 Followers
12