Coming Clean Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"That was wonderful," Teri panted. "We could fuck for hours but George will be home any minute. I must set the table for dinner."

"Can we help?" Melodie asked. "It will only take us a few minutes to dress."

"Look in the closet over there," Teri replied. "There will be robes for each of you. We might play during dinner. George is a darling and we love each other, but nothing can compare to another woman eating my pussy."

She placed the dildo in a bureau drawer, pulled the robe around her and led the girls downstairs to the kitchen.

***

Chief Whitman leaned back in his chair at the head of the table and smiled. "I trust Teri has made you young ladies comfortable. She loves to entertain guests."

"We're quite comfortable, thank you," Melodie said, a blush creeping into her cheeks as she and Teri fingered each other under the table. Courtney and Tiffany grinned and nodded, the latter biting her lip as they stealthily played with each other.

"I spoke to the Mayor afer you ladies left the office," the Chief continued, seemingly oblivious to the sex play going on under his very nose. "He has agreed to request a hearing for your friends before the judge tomorrow afternoon. I think this can be settled by paying a fine and you all can be on your way."

Courtney muffled a moan with her napkin as Tiffany's finger rubbed her clit. "Do you take credit cards? I will be glad to pay the fine."

"I think something can be arranged," the Chief said with a chuckle. He glanced at his watch, "If you ladies will excuse me I'll be in the den. My favorite game show is on." As his boots clumped down the hall, the women brought each other to orgasm and sat giggling happily.

They continued their erotic teasing as they cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher and put the food in the refrigerator. Teri went to the guest room with the girls for another orgasmic romp, and then joined her husband. The girls slept soundly snuggled together.

***

In the morning Melodie, Tiffany and Courtney rode to the police station with the chief, and then spent time with their lovers, assuring them their freedom was imminent. Feeling restless, they decided to walk around town and look in the shops. Only a few remained open and that diversion was short lived. In conversation with the owners and customers, they learned Wisteria was once a thriving factory town, but the jobs went overseas and the factories closed. Only a fraction of the inhabitants remained, commuting to work elsewhere.

"There's the bank," Courtney exclaimed. "I want to get some cash. I haven't seen one ATM in this whole place." Melodie and Tiffany looked at each other and grinned as they followed Courtney across the street. She gripped the door handle and stopped. Melodie and Tiffany practically ran into her.

"What's wrong Court?" Tiffany asked.

"I…I think the bank's being robbed," she replied. "Look in there."

They saw two persons dressed in camouflage clothing and high top boots; wearing ski masks and waving short-barreled guns. One man and three women were huddled against the wall, their faces pale with fear. A third person was hastily emptying the cash drawers into a duffle bag.

"Omigod," Tiffany whispered. "We better tell the Chief."

"No time," Melodie replied. "By the time we get him they'll be long gone."

She looked around and saw reels of rope and chain on a rack outside the hardware store next door. An idea formed in her mind.

"Tiff, keep an eye on 'em. Court, come with me."

They ducked under the bank windows and ran to the rack. Melodie grabbed a reel of chain while Courtney plucked three axe handles from an upright barrel. They rejoined Tiffany and watched as the bandits herded the bank employees through a door and emerged seconds later slamming it behind them.

As they moved towards the entrance, Melodie said, "Tiff, grab the end of this chain and get on the other side of the doors. When I holler 'go' pull it taut about ankle high and hang on. I'll be on this end. Court, use an axe handle on any of them that are still moving."

The doors flew back as the bandits rushed out. "Now," Melodie cried.

The first bandit tripped and fell headlong, face smashing into the sidewalk. The next two fell forward, one regaining balance while the other sprawled on the concrete. Coming out of a crouch, the standing bandit raised a gun only to be felled by a blow to the head as Courtney swung the axe handle with all her might. Tiffany struck the other bandit in the face and they lay unconscious and bleeding. The girls stood ready to hit them again until the Chief drove up and jumped out, gun drawn.

"Nice work, ladies." He holstered his pistol and handcuffed the unconscious bandits. "Let's see what these folks look like."

They pulled off the ski masks revealing two craggy faced unshaven men and a grim faced woman, all bleeding from head wounds.

"I'll get the doc to patch 'em up. Don't look too bad to me. Their heads are gonna hurt tomorrow though."

A crowd had gathered, talking excitedly. "How 'bout some of you give me a hand gettin' these thieves in jail," the Chief asked. Several men stepped forward and lifted the unconscious three into the police car.

Melodie, Tiffany and Courtney were startled when a voice behind them boomed "Thank you for stopping those thieves' young ladies."

They turned to see a man of medium height dressed in a suit, his gray hair and ruddy complexion giving him the air of a jovial tavern keeper.

He extended his hand, "As bank president I applaud your courage. Dixon's the name, Mason Dixon. I am also the Mayor of our town. If you need or want anything to reward your selfless act, don't hesitate to ask."

A tall, aristocratic woman appeared at the Mayors side. "I think a reward of some sort would be appropriate in this instance dear."

"Of course, of course. Ladies this is my wife Amanda. Amanda let me introduce…"

"Melodie."

"Courtney."

"Tiffany."

"What attractive young women you are," Amanda purred. "You must stop by the house for lunch," she winked, "So we can get to know each other."

"Thank you Ms. Dixon," Courtney replied. Something in the woman's invitation made her feel warm inside. Mel and Tiff seemed similarly affected, looking at the woman with bemused smiles. The woman was attractive, her silvery-grey hair cut in a fashionable bob, her tight jersey accentuating her generous breasts and short jean skirt her shapely bare legs.

"I must go and see to the others," Mason said. "Thank you again ladies. Are you coming dear?"

"I wish," she said in a sultry voice, winking again as she strolled away, ass jiggling.

"Ohmigawd," Tiffany breathed. "She is so hot."

"I forgot to ask the Mayor if he'd let our women out of jail," Melodie sighed.

"We'll stop by their house later," Courtney said. "It'll give us a chance to see her again."

"We have become such total Lezzie sluts," Tiffany giggled.

"And we love it," Melodie replied. "Let's see what's going on at the jail."

***

"Doc got 'em patched up," the Chief said. "You ladies sure did a job on 'em. They'll be fine until the State Police get here. It's a federal crime, so the FBI's involved. Gonna be an interesting couple of days." He looked up from preparing his crime report and saw he was alone. The women were together in the cellblock, kissing and holding hands through the bars. He smiled and returned to his writing.

***

"I just want to shower and crawl in bed," Melodie said. "I'm tired."

"Who's idea was it to walk here from town?" Courtney replied. "Just a little way you said. My feet hurt."

"The meal at the diner was good," Tiffany added. "It helped to walk off that second slice of pie."

Reaching the top of the stairs, the unmistakable sounds of female lovemaking filled the hallway. The sounds were coming from the master bedroom and the door was ajar. Curious, they peeked in.

"Omigawd," Courtney whispered.

Teri lay naked on the bed, hands gripping the headboard, back arching as she moaned in pleasure. A voluptuous woman lay between her legs, ass wiggling as she slurped noisily on her lover's pussy. They saw the woman's grey hair and gasped in surprise.

"It's Mrs. Dixon," Melodie whispered. "Damn, she can sure eat pussy."

"Mmmm," Tiffany breathed. "I'd like to be Teri right about now."

Amanda began rapidly finger-fucking Teri and sucking her clit. Teri's body shook and she came with an agonized "Oooohhhh", bucking her pussy on Amanda's face. She had a second orgasm and collapsed on the bed, Amanda embracing her as they exchanged soft kisses.

Amanda noticed the girls watching them and whispered to Teri.

"Come in my sweet ones and meet my dearest friend," Teri said happily.

The three walked into the room, eyes glued on the erotic display before them.

"We've already met," Melodie said grinning.

"Wow!" Tiffany continued. "How long have you been lovers? Do your husbands know?"

"I'm guessing no," Courtney added. "You look great together."

"Why thank you Courtney," Amanda replied. She looked at Teri who smiled.

"Please join us if you like."

"We like," Melodie said as they began undressing.

They climbed on the bed into Teri and Amanda's arms. Kissing and stroking they began to explore each other. Melodie and Amanda exchanged open-mouthed kisses as they fingered each others pussies, Tiffany pressed against Amanda's back rubbing her pussy on the woman's rounded ass cheek, nibbling her ear and filling her hands with firm breast flesh.

Courtney and Teri scissored their legs together, grinding their pussies in a slow trib as they kissed hungrily. The room filled with the heady scent of feminine arousal, little shrieks of delight, grunts, and pants as they brought each other closer to intense orgasms.

Amanda's moans were loud as shouts as Melodie and Tiffany's fingers worked her pussy and clit. She fingered Melodie harder and wiggled her ass against Tiffany's soaked pussy. Amanda froze, uttering a guttural howl as her orgasm raged through her, bucking against the penetrating fingers.

Melodie drenched Amanda's hand as she came, riding the hand in her pussy and crying out in delight. Tiffany shuddered as she rubbed herself on Amanda's ass and climaxed hard, biting Amanda's shoulder as she writhed in delight.

Courtney and Teri rubbed their pussies together frantically, heads snapping back and shrieking as they came, flooding their slits with cum and rubbing harder until they came again and lay breathing heavily, still locked together.

The women finally untangled and lay together on the bed. "Oh that was simply glorious," Amanda said hugging Tiffany.

"Yes, it was," Courtney replied, snuggling against Teri.

"How long have you been lovers?" Tiffany asked again, pulling Amanda's hand to her breast.

"Simply ages," Teri sighed. "We discovered each other twelve years ago at a council dinner and have been together ever since."

"We love our husbands and enjoy a good fuck," Amanda continued. "But nothing compares to another woman's mouth on your pussy. We're together at least twice a week and the orgasms are wonderful."

Teri opened her mouth to speak when a dull thud rattled the windows and a siren wailed.

"What was that?"

"Sounded like an explosion."

"That's the tornado warning, but the sky is clear."

The phone on the nightstand shrilled and Teri answered it. She listened for a moment and hung up.

"The bandits blew a hole in the wall of their cell. Both men wounded and dazed, but the woman escaped. Your friends are alright, just a little shaken."

They dressed hurriedly and sped to the jail, the girls on their cycle, the women in Amanda's Jaguar convertible.

Teri embraced her husband, crying softly as he comforted her.

The girls raced into the arms of their lovers, hugging and kissing, tears glistening on their cheeks. The jail wall was a pile of rubble and the cell doors open when the locks sprung free.

Mason had run from the bank and sat in a chair puffing as Amanda ruffled his hair and wiped his face with a handkerchief.

The volunteer fire department arrived as well as half the town, milling about and asking questions. "Nobody touch anything," the Chief barked. "This is a crime scene. "Doc," He said to a portly man carrying a black satchel, "See to those men pronto."

"This may just be the beginning," Jo said quietly to Tiffany. "That woman yelled to the men that they would be back for them." We told the Chief and he's calling the State Police."

"Hope they get here soon," Kat said grimly. "We may have a fight on our hands."

A motor roared and a machine gun stuttered, the windows shattered and everyone dropped to the floor.

"Need some help Chief?" Kitten said laconically.

------------------------------

To be continued in Ch. 5: "A Town under Siege".

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12