Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda moved over and began to rim Leigh's asshole, first licking, then sucking her little brown opening, causing Leigh to squirm with delight, moving and grinding on Mark's cock penetrating to the hilt from beneath her.

I was on my knees between their spread legs watching as Amanda began pressing her tongue into Leigh's asshole, gaining slight entry. For several minutes Amanda rimmed Leigh's asshole, making her shiver and squirm and providing good lubrication for what was to come. Then Amanda backed off, and it was my turn.

I was very excited, my cock rock-hard as I moved up into a good position to enter Leigh. As I was getting in position Amanda leaned forward, grasped my erection and took my entire length into her mouth, sliding it in and out several times and thoroughly coating it with her saliva. When she let my stiff rod pop out of her mouth, I was definitely ready. I put my cock against Leigh's asshole and pressed.

With a little pressure my cock head entered her tight little asshole. Leigh cried out in pleasure and pain as my fat purple cock head invaded her virgin ass.

She was much tighter than Amanda had been, but that could be due to Leigh already having Mark's big thick cock fully sunk into her hot little pussy. I pressed forward, my cock sinking deeper and deeper into Leigh's asshole. Leigh was constantly moaning as I entered her.

I continued pushing until my cock was completely buried to the hilt in her tiny asshole. I could feel Mark's cock filling Leigh's pussy as I entered her.

When I bottomed out in Leigh's ass, she was filled with ten inches of prime thick penis in her cunt and another eight in her asshole. With eighteen inches of hard cock in her, Leigh began to shudder in orgasm, her pussy throbbing on Mark's big cock and her ass clenching and contracting on mine as she came.

Mark said, "Fuck her ass and I'll be still," so I started to gently stroke my cock in and out of her ass. Leigh had not stopped cumming yet and shook with another orgasm as I began to move inside her. As I butt-fucked Leigh with smooth short strokes, I could feel my cock rubbing the underside of Mark's cock through that thin membrane, and the feeling was exquisite. I knew Mark enjoyed it as well, hearing him groan in pleasure each time my cock moved against his.

Leigh was constantly moaning, gasping and panting, cumming in multiple orgasms.

My strokes were becoming longer now, withdrawing four or five inches before plunging back into her.

Mark began to move with me. Each time I plunged my thick cock into Leigh's virgin ass he withdrew from her cunt, when I withdrew from her tight asshole he would pound his huge cock deep into her pussy. Over and over we pounded our cocks into her, alternately filling her asshole or her cunt.

Again and again I rapidly drove deep into Leigh's tight asshole, withdrawing to allow Mark to plunge into her wet pussy. For a long while, we filled Leigh over and over with thick, hard cock until she was delirious with orgasm.

Amanda was beside us, frantically masturbating, as Mark and I gangbanged Leigh. We had increased our thrusts to a pounding pace. My precum was flowing like a river from my cock, providing tons of lubrication as I pounded into Leigh's constantly throbbing and clenching asshole. Her cunt was gushing with wetness and I could hear gushing, slurping, sucking, fucking sounds as Mark's cock pistoned over and over to the depths of her cunt.

Leigh had been cumming for more than ten minutes while we fucked her and when my cock exploded deep in the recesses of her asshole at the same time Mark plunged his giant cock deep into her cunt and exploded, filling her with his hot sperm, she was screaming and moaning, thrashing, humping and bucking trying to take us both deeper as she experienced continuous orgasms. Both our cocks shuddered in orgasm, pumping a flood of semen into her.

The feel of Mark's big cock throbbing against mine as he filled Leigh's cunt with his sperm was awesome and the thought of him cumming deep in Leigh's cunt extended my orgasm and I wanted to make him feel the same.

I began to thrust my cock into Leigh's dripping ass again, my cock sliding smoothly into her cum-lubricated orifice, at once filling her and massaging Mark's cock as he came deep in her cunt. Mark groaned and thrust his fat cock deep into Leigh's pussy as my movements and hers milked him of the last of his orgasm.

Finally I stopped moving and we all lay still. Leigh was dazed, eyes closed, breathing deep, gasping lightly. Her ass and pussy were still softly, gently throbbing on our cocks as they slowly faded within her.

After several minutes we disengaged, letting Leigh lay on the bed between us.

Send me your feedback