Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyday
happyday
140 Followers

Karl gave Ria a white toothy grin." Rooibos?" He asked, obviously addicted to the South African herbal tea, that Ria had imported from her homeland.

"I knew you'd be drop Shelle off about now, so of course it's Rooibos." She answered.

The two wandered off to the kitchen and tea, Shelle lugged her case to what had been her bedroom; she opened the door. It was obviously no longer her bedroom; a slender blonde girl lay on her back, asleep, on a king-sized bed. She was naked, deeply tanned, her face masked by the crook of her arm, but her untanned breasts were large, obviously she didn't tan topless, the amber aureole of her reposed nipples were big and puckered, she was slim-waisted, flat bellied with generous hips, and long muscled legs; which were parted, exposing a neatly trimmed bush that matched the thick long blonde tresses on the pillow.

Shelle involuntarily sucked in her breath and muttered an apologetic "Sorry". At the sound, the woman on the bed moved in a blur, Shelle felt a dull thump below her eye, a bright searing light flooded her brain, an agonizing pain spread over her heart as a tremendous blow thudded into her left breast. The sleeping woman had erupted from the bed before Shelle could lift an arm in defense. She found herself sprawled on the bedroom floor, staring mesmerized into the incredibly large barrel of an automatic pistol, while a knee pressed painfully into her stomach. " Ma-Ria, call the police, someone is breaking in." The woman shouted, oblivious of her own nakedness.

Karl Hamilton raced from the kitchen, gun in hand, he burst into the room, followed closely by Ria, he skidded to a halt. Very quickly he holstered his own pistol, and clearly and concisely in a tone that brooked no interference he said, "Kim, put your gun down and let her up, she is not breaking in, she's Geoff's daughter, Shelle."

Shelle felt the weight lift off her stomach as Kim backed off from her supine body. There were two audible metallic clicks as she flicked on the safety catch and lowered the hammer of her weapon. Still unaware to her stark nakedness, she withdrew to the far side of the bed, breathing heavily the gun still pointing at Shelle.

The large policeman held out his hand to Shelle, and hoisted her to her feet. He averted his eyes to Kim's nakedness, "Give me the gun, Kim!" He ordered while Shelle felt and rubbed the parts of her body that throbbed.

Kim's reply to Karl was a defiant snarl, "Its my weapon, sergeant, I have a license for it, you issued it to me, remember? Since Geoff's murder I'm jumpy, I'm sorry," she turned to Shelle, "I'm nervous and you scared the shit out of me, I am really sorry." Her eyes were enormous, liquid cobalt blue, and possibly the most beautiful eyes Shelle had ever seen. Her accent was identical to her sisters, sounding almost upper crust British, but with the same flattened vowels, her voice husky, low and even at a time like this, seductive. She no longer aimed her weapon at anything but a patch of vacant floor. She pulled at the bed's comforter, her hands shaking; she dropped her weapon on the bed, and began to gather the bedclothes around her shoulders, concealing her nakedness.

Still shaken, Shelle reached her fallen case and painfully retreated, hobbling, from what was now obviously Kim's room, Karl and Ria followed.

Ria opened the door to another bedroom, "Use this one for now, Shelle, I'll get Kim to move her stuff out of your room, you can have it back tomorrow."

"And get beaten up again or shot at? No thanks this one is fine, Ria, honest." Shelle replied dropping her case and bag on the bed, and opening the drapes, and looked out the large windows at the tranquil beach and azure blue sea vista, that all the rooms in the house enjoyed.

Ria nodded briefly, "I'll let you settle in, Karl suggested, just now before the ruckus, that we should get hold of Theo Shepstone our solicitor, your dad left you a considerable inheritance. I am sure if you are up to it, we can have the will read here tonight." She said, as she and the huge policeman left her to finish their tea in the kitchen.

Theodopolus Shepstone was a short, rotund relative of Karl Hamilton, with whom he arrived promptly at 8:00 PM. When Ria, Kim, Karl and Shelle were seated in the sitting room, the pompous little gray haired man opened his leather attaché case, without preamble, he began "Here is Geoffrey Stephen Michael Campbell's last will and testament," he said unnecessarily, as he unfolded a bulky document, "he very recently had it updated, in fact it was only lodged with The Master of the Supreme Court on the Main Island a few days ago."

Ria, Kim and Karl sat on a large sofa, Shelle sat to one side in an easy chair, still wary of the gun toting Kim, and waited as the solicitor theatrically put on a pair of bi-focals, and began to read her father's last wishes.

"To my wife, Maria Elisabeth Campbell, nee du Toit, I leave our home on Leeward Cove, free and clear of any mortgage or debt. In addition, all vehicles in my name, all the money in my, or joint bank accounts, the title and proceeds of my share portfolio, should she wish to liquidate them, or continue to invest, as she sees fit, finally, an additional ten percent share in the saloon bar known as "The Buck & Ear", which we jointly own, this is in addition to the fifty percent share she holds as joint owner and partner.

"To my daughter Michelle Eleanor Campbell, I leave fifty percent of my remaining share in the saloon bar and grill known as, "The Buck & Ear". This totals twenty percent ownership. As well as a fifty percent share in the yacht charter business Campbell Charters."

"To Kimberley Maria du Toit who has become a daughter to me, I leave the remainder of my share in the saloon bar and grill known as " The Buck & Ear", this totals twenty percent ownership, and a fifty percent share in the yacht charter business Campbell Charters."

" I need to mention here that Campbell Charters is a new venture only recently started. It's only asset, a recently purchased 65' Wooden hulled Ketch made in Russia. The purchase price of the vessel was $30,000.00 bought at auction after it was confiscated by our drug enforcement agency, for illegally transporting narcotics. Since its re-fit it was insured for $300,000.00" The lawyer interjected.

"To all three women in my life, Maria Campbell, Michelle Campbell and Kimberley du Toit, I leave the proceeds of my life insurance policies, totally approximately $3,000,000.00, to be held in trust by Ria and good friend, Karl Hamilton, as executors, to disburse as they see fit".

"To my ex-wife Rosemary Campbell, nee Bailey I leave $1.00 Canadian, and a set of Stuart cut classes and matching decanters, with gold inlays, which she hounded me for since our divorce."

" There are a number of small bequests to local charities, the orphanage, and hospital, ET cetera." He intoned, before continuing.

He has also added a rider, which states. "Should anyone wish to contest this final will, I will consider it avarice, consequently that person will be excluded from any inheritance I bequeathed them, and the disputee's share be evenly shared by the remainder of my heirs." The lawyer concluded, and folded the document, and handed it to Ria, who nodded, and handed it to Shelle.

"I knew that's what he had planned, "she said, "if there are any things from the house you want, its yours, you know that?"

The elderly lawyer, coughed. "There is one unrelated matter, as you know, Geoff used to use my offices and facilities when he began the charter business last month, this arrived, today." He said holding a fax to Kim.

Kim scanned the page she had been given, "It's a booking for a charter for a week, we have to have pick up a family, called Dixon, consisting of husband Peter, wife Sara and kids Peter jr. and Stacie. On The Main Island in the morning of Friday the 24th, that's three days from now. Cruise back to Miami with them, seven days cruising in total. With Geoff dead its impossible, we were going to crew her together, I cant sail and navigate her alone, she's just too big for single-handed sailing even if its just a morning under motor to The Main Island." She admitted sadly, "I don't know if any of the Dixon's even know how to sail."

Shelle looked at Kim and queried, "I own half that boat now, right?" She asked.

"That's what your dad's will says." Kim replied tartily.

"I can help you sail it, then, I know how to navigate, albeit, Aircraft navigation, the principles are the same." Shelle said.

"You?" Kim asked, almost sneering, "Have you ever sailed before?"

"No I haven't sailed before," she rose to the bait, " but I know how to navigate and how difficult can it be to pull up some sails and steer a boat? Unless it involves beating up unsuspecting people and pointing guns at them" Shelle countered, her green eyes narrowing to their habitual slits.

"Jesus, you think sailing just involves pulling up sails and steering? Ma-Ria, Karl, you tell her, please." Kim countered, scathingly, her eyes lifted to the ceiling, and her hands balled into fists. "You are bloody lucky I didn't shoot your head off, bitch!"

Ria tried to keep the peace between the two combatants, "Settle down both of you, and think logically, both of you now own that boat, you are going to have to learn to get along, Kimberley you sit down and apologize immediately, you Michelle, you should learn to forgive what happened when you arrived, it was not personal it was pure instinct, she was in the military and her nerves are bad."

"Fine Ria, take her part, she's your sister." Shelle answered hotly.

Ria stood up, her normally pleasant features were now stern and her demeanor demanding." And you are behaving like a child Michelle. Kimberley you will apologize now! Both of you go down to the yacht basin tomorrow morning and see if between the two of you, you can handle that bloody boat, and each other. Do you understand me? Both of you?"

"Handle her? I'll kick her arse! Apologize? She bursts unannounced into my bedroom while I'm sleeping and I have to apologize? Never!" Kim retorted.

"Kick my arse? You bitch, I'll knock the crap out of you so fast you'll think you died of diarrhea!" Shelle blustered.

"Stop it both of you! " Ria screamed, "If neither of you can behave like adults go to your rooms." She demanded.

The argument abated under Ria's pressure, the obviously flustered lawyer had gathered all his papers and fumblingly closed them in his briefcase, turning to his nephew "Karl I think I should be going home now." He said before smiling at the women, "I am available at any time if you have any queries or problems, I really should be getting home its late. Come Karl, please take me back home, Good-night ladies." With that, not waiting for the large policeman to reply he made his way to the door.

Karl rose from the sofa, gave the two arguing girls a disapproving look, before giving Ria a consoling hug, before following his uncle out the door to his car. His soft whisper to Ria before he left was lost on the two steaming girls. "You and Geoff wanted these girls to be together, now lets hope they don't explode."

Ria tried to keep her composure; she drew a deep breath, and began her lecture. "You two behaved abominably " I cant believe that you two did this tonight. My God, you are grown women, not children. That this should happened tonight, of all nights. And this, in front of poor Theo." She said angrily, before continuing. "You need to think of what just happened, you two have both lost someone you love, and now you are trying to destroy each other and that will kill me. Stop it both of you! Shame on both of you I am going to bed, I suggest you two work this ridiculous pecking order squabble out, before it gets totally out of control. I mean it. Kimberley! Michelle! You two have so bloody much in common its uncanny, now I'm going to bed. Good night."

Shelle watched as Ria first stomped from the sitting room, followed by Kim, she felt shamed by what Ria had said. Damn it, Kim seemed intent to get under her skin. They had nothing in common, nothing.

Shelle woke up to lightning and thunder. Driving rain splattering against the windowpane. She glanced at her watch; it was just after 2:00. "Was this an omen?" She thought. She rolled out of the warm bed, and wondered for the first time where Marnie was and what she was doing.

On impulse she picked up her cell phone and hit speed dial. After a few rings the usual voice mail message came on, Shelle spoke sleepily. " Hi Marnie, its me, uh I guess you must have got my messages, I am going to be here for at least another three weeks, My dad left me a few problems to sort out with his businesses. I hope we can talk to soon, ok? Phone me, ok? I'm missing you, ok? Bye" She flicked off her phone with a dejected sigh.

Half asleep, and Just in a T-shirt, she flopped back down on the large still warm bed, for a while she lay still, listening and watching the storm outside. She thought about the time she and Marnie had last made love, really made love to one and other, no, goddamit, no! Her thoughts kept going back to a tall and strong, lean bodied, big-breasted blonde.

Huge caramel colored nipples kept filling her thoughts, pushing any thoughts of Marnie away. Soft blonde fur between her legs as she had been laying asleep when she had first seen her, the warmth of her body, instinctively Shelle's hand had begun meandering across her own body. Lost in reverie and beginnings of lust, she quickly pulled off her sleepwear, and quickly adopted the "position", on her back, head up against the pillows and headboard, her right hand grinding across her moistening pussy hair, her left hand fattening her small nipples with feather-light caresses until they became so sensitive, they began to ache, her back arched, quickly she inserted two fingers into her waiting wetness, her thumb bent slightly until it mashed up hard against her clit, there, oh yes just there! With her legs spread out wide, toes dug into the downy softness of the bed under her, she began to hump her hand. The orgasm began with telltale electric tics along her inner-thighs; her breathing quickened to short gasps as rapture flooded her, in waves of physical gratification. Her back arched as the final surge overtook her, leaving her feeling slightly empty, as masturbating alone always did for her.

She stretched, languorously enjoying the afterglow, the scent and taste of pussy after cumming, was special to her, she basked in it, lazily she began to lick her wet fingers as her left hand crept down to where her right had been moments before. Her left hand had a mind of its own, as thoughts and visions of Kim nude in the bedroom alongside hers flooded her still over-stimulated brain, the second far more intense orgasm began in her belly, ripples of pure pleasure radiated from there in waves that finally triggered about five or six little fountain like spurtings, which left her pussy and thighs dripping and a very wet spot in the center of the mattress. She dozed off, content, her mind filled with a delicious shamelessness until nature demanded an empty bladder. As the early morning light filled her bedroom, she rose and padded nude to the bathroom, next door.

Kim was sitting naked on the toilet, "Jesus! Don't you ever knock?" she squealed, her cobalt eyes blazing, her hands fluttered up, inadequately trying to cover her large breasts.

The aggression in the blonde's voice triggered Shelle's mocking response. " Do you know how to lock a door?" She asked scornfully. "You don't have to hide your tits I've seen better." She said with derision.

Shelle seethed as she returned to her room. Angrily she began to unpack the underwear, toiletries and clothes she had hastily packed in Toronto the day before. A black dress, a clean pair of baggy khaki cargo pants, and a pair of extra large golf-shirts one blue, one black she hung on hangers, in the closet. The three pairs of cotton boxers, one cotton sports bra and actual female black satin panties and matching bra set along with the hose that she'd need for the funeral went into the top drawer of the dresser. Black patent leather pumps were stowed in the closet. Quickly she put on the remaining rumpled green golf-shirt and dark green cargo pants, from her suitcase, after donning clean boxers but leaving off a bra because the session earlier had left her nipples tender to the touch. Once she was sure the bathroom was vacant she hurried in and did her morning ablutions.

Kim, pony-tailed, coral lip-glossed, looked fresh in a white T-shirt and matching white shorts was wolfing down cornflakes, and sipping coffee from a large mug, she overdramatically ignored Shelle, when and she helped herself to an identical breakfast. They sat and ate in stony silence.

Ria made her way into the kitchen. "Karl phoned earlier, he says that the coroner will rule Geoff's death as suspicious, the State's pathologist will need to completely examine the body by autopsy, and we will not be able to have a funeral for at least another two weeks." She said. "Are you two going to try and get along and sail the boat?"

Kim answered for both of them. "Yes Ria" Shelle nodded while swallowing her cornflakes.

The rain and wind had abated; although overcast and a little breezy the day began to heat up as it does everyday in the Caribbean, although it would remain cloudy. Ria drove them to the marina; Ria did most of the talking, with the girls answering mostly in monosyllables.

Kim took a very large canvas bag out of the trunk. Ria left the girls standing in front of their large two masted sailboat; moored to the concrete jetty of the yacht basin. "Look we better get this sorted out first, before we step aboard. Onboard, there is only one person in charge, in this case, its me, I have been sailing since I can first remember. I have skippered many boats. There can only be one captain."

Shelle nodded her agreement. "Since I've never sailed before, of course, on the boat, you're the boss.

"Welcome aboard then." Kim said as she nimbly stepped on board.

Shelle followed Kim aboard, while not the biggest, their boat with its two masts, brilliant white paintwork, its sails encased in blue covers was one of the largest and impressive in the yacht basin. Kim began to unlock various hatches and doors.

A large blue Mercedes Benz pulled alongside the boat, an immense black man stepped out of the car followed by a short, well-built curly haired blond man, and by another white man, taller, extremely thin wearing blond dreadlocks. "The good looking one's Miles Harris, the guy with the dreads is his brother Kevin, called Kilos, and the black guy is Malcolm their bodyguard. Kim whispered to Shelle.

When Miles Harris spoke, it was pure East end cockney, "Hey Kim, sorry to hear about Geoff, did you and Ria get me condolence card?" he asked.

"I'm not sure Miles, we've been sent so many, but thank you." Kim answered.

"So who's your friend, Kim, I thought I knew everyone on the Island?" he asked.

"This is Michelle, we're in love, so you can keep your paws of her, and goons away. What can I do for you Miles, this is obviously not a social call."

"Always business eh, Kim?" Harris answered his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Story of my life Miles, story of my life." Kim said while shrugging her shoulders before continuing. "So talk Miles, I'm listening."

"Its simple Kim-love, I want to buy this boat." He said, " I was late getting there and you scammed me at the auction, before I could bid, you had won the auction, but now, with old Geoff's dead, I thought you might have changed your mind.

"Sorry Miles, no can do, I don't want to sell her. I like this boat. Geoff left it to me, its mine and I wont sell it, to you, or anybody."

happyday
happyday
140 Followers