Coming Home

Story Info
Two weeks and no call or the dick, What's a girl to do?
601 words
2.52
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for him at the park where he asked me to meet him. The first call in 2 weeks since he disappeared. I was mad when I hadn't heard from him even madder when he called while I was out with the girls asking me to meet him. I paced back and forth in the grass.

"Why of all the things I could be doing tonight I had to meet up with him," I said aloud.

"Because you love me and I owe you an explanation."

I turned around to see him standing in a beater and the shorts I gave him 2 weeks ago.

"Ok, where the fuck was you then?"

"Man, I got into some shit. I left you and went to the house to get ready for my birthday and next thing I know I was in bookings. Don't ask about the charges just know I am sorry for not calling. No need in you stressing yourself about me."

I mean mugged the shit out of him before I responded, "Stressing me by not calling smart. I don't know what to think....," he cut me off by a kiss. I went weak at the knees before I could pull away. Damn that boy knows how to shut me up. He pushed me up onto of the park tables and pull my panties off and placed them in his pocket.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Girl, my dick has been missing his pussy, so he's going for what he knows."

I couldn't help but laugh, my laugh was cut short when he stuck his dick in my wet pussy. He lifted me off the table and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he fucked the shit out of me. I tried to keep my moans low because we were outside but to no avail. He grabbed my ass and slammed it onto his dick. I started scratching his back and biting on his earlobe to silence the moans. I felt my juices flowing down his dick with every pump.

"You miss this daddy dick don't you girl!"

"I have to think about it," I said smartly.

He took me off his dick and bent me over and began fucking the shit out of me. He grabbed my neck as I arched my back further for him to get all the way inside. Daddy knows how to please his lady. All I could do was cum harder and harder as the juices started to gush with every stroke. I tired to run but he kept pulling me back.

"Where are you running to?

You talked all that shit about thinking about it, think on this for a minute." He pumped faster as I collapsed onto the table. He started finger fucking in my ass, while fucking me. I felt my ass getting wetter by the seconds, I couldn't take no more, "Daddy, I'm about to cum!"

He pulled out his dick and I squirted all over the place, while his seed spilled into the grass. I laid on the table trying to catch my breath. He just stood back in amazement of what just happened. Once I got myself together, I stood up and looked at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, I guess I can't be mad with you more!"

All he could do was smile, he pulled me near him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You know I love you right," he said looking me dead in the eye?

"Yes and as do I."

We kissed and started making our way to the cars.