Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJVento
HJVento
46 Followers

While she was sucking on him, trying to concentrate on what she was doing and finding it almost impossible with his gentle touches on her ass she felt her orgasm building up even more intensely than before. She was pinned down, sucking on him and could not move, pull away or do anything. He suddenly felt her sucking get harder and her moans grow louder as she came.

Elisabeth's ass was contracting and relaxing as her orgasm washed over her, he could feel it through his gentle touch, her legs started shaking, her sucking got harder and harder... as if she was trying to muffle her screams by sucking on him.

A fresh wave of juices flowed out of her, running down the crack of her ass and over his exploring finger. Henry pushed gently with his finger until his finger disappeared in the depths of her tight ass. She let his cock slip out of her mouth as he did and she moaned loudly as another orgasm seemed to wash over her, pushing out more of her love juices, lubricating his finger even more and making it easier for it to slide in and out of her.

As she calmed down he pulled his finger out of her and her tight little asshole clenched as his invading digit was gone.

Elisabeth was still panting from the orgasms. Henry untied her and sat her up and asked if she was ok and if she wanted something to drink. She nodded yes and he got up and came back a few moments later with a large glass of ice water.

She took the glass and nodded. He giggled and said she could speak. She whispered out, "Thank you" and then drank almost half the glass. As she swallowed the water she looked up.

"Are you trying to pleasure me to death?" she asked with a naughty but out of breath voice. "Oh my god baby, that was incredible."

Her hand pushed down to steady herself on the flat couch where her hips were moments ago and she felt the wetness drenching the leather. "Oh my... was this all me? It can't be... can it?" she blurted out shocked.

Henry chuckled and said it was all her yes.

She took another few sips to finish the water in the glass. "You want some more?" he asked as he took the glass. "No thanks" she responded and she heard him put it down and then stood behind her.

The leather had formed slight red patches on her back as she laid on it. He gently stroked her back with his fingertips. She thought to herself how gentle his touches are, even when he was being "rough" it was always done with a certain tenderness that she had never experienced before. Her breath was taken away when she felt the feeling of his hard cock stroke along her spine. Henry was running it gently up and down her back and it caused goose bumps all over her skin. She loved the feeling of his cock over her body and with her eyes blind folded and her senses on high alert the sensation was magical.

His hands slipped over her shoulders and cupped her breasts as he pulled her into his cock harder. Elisabeth tilted her head back and he kissed her from above. Her lips were so soft and he loved kissing her. As he kissed her his fingers were gently grinding her hard nipples between them and this was making her moan again.

He moved around the couch and stood in front of her and pressed the head of his cock against her mouth again and she quickly opened her mouth and greedily sucked him into her mouth.

This time her hands were free so with the one hand she gently played with his balls, causing him to moan loudly at her gentle touch and her skilful licking and sucking. She allowed her other hand to drop between her legs and started playing with her pussy and clit.

After all the orgasms she was even more hungry for Henry, it was like everything he was doing was fuelling her desire, not feeding it at all. Henry looked down at his beautiful girl, sucking on him like a deranged nymphomaniac and whispered that if she did not stop soon she would suck all the life out of him and this only seemed to encourage her more.

Her sucking and licking soon pushed him to the point of no return. She felt his balls pull tight and knew what she was about to get next as she felt the first hot stream of cum shoot into her mouth and down her throat. She was imagining his face, probably as contorted as always mid orgasm as she heard his moans as he shot stream after stream into her mouth.

She hungrily tried to swallow every drop his cock pushed into her mouth but a few drops rolled out the side and down her cheek. As his orgasm subsided she kept his semi-hard cock in her mouth and continued to gently suck on him. She knew how sensitive his cock was just after he came and sucking him like this was her first real chance to try and get some control back.

She also knew that if she kept it up she would prevent his cock from going limp and sure enough, a few minutes later she felt him starting to swell in her mouth again. As soon as his hardness had returned she let his cock slip out of her hungry mouth.

She looked up, not 100% sure where he was but smiled his way to show how impressed she was with what she had done. Her finger was still slowly rubbing her aching clit and a new pool of wetness had formed between her legs.

Henry pulled her arm gently, pulling her hand away from her and pulling her up to her feet. As she stood up she felt how shaky her legs were and could feel her juices running down the inside of her legs.

"Mmmm... you are a naughty girl baby, I think we will have to punish you some more." he said in a soft naughty voice as he guided her somewhere new.

She followed him, and he guided her up a flight of stairs. As she started climbing the stairs the thought that others could have been watching her the whole time and that she still did not know where they were came rushing back to her. She felt the warm rush of blood to her cheeks as she started blushing at the thought of being on display for God knows who and them watching her being pleasured, exposed... her wetness drenching the place. What was she doing? The thoughts were running through her head like a wildfire.

When they got to the top the floor surface changed, the clucking of her heels on the wood disappeared as they moved to a carpeted section. The carpet was soft, her heels noticeably sinking into the soft fibers with every step.

Henry led her to a room that was a bit brighter than where they were before and to a bed, it was quite a high bed, coming up to her hips. When her hips met the edge of the bed she felt him push her forward, bending her upper body onto the bed.

She started resting her upper body on the bed and she felt how the soft duvet gave way to the weight of her body. It was so soft and fluffy she thought to herself but her thoughts were quickly torn away from the soft bed.

Elisabeth felt Henry's hand gently running over her bare ass cheeks. She felt his hands spread her legs. Her dripping pussy and ass was completely exposed to him once again. She felt his hand leave her ass and then a slight sting as his hand spanked her firm bottom. The noise sounded far worse than the spank but it did make her body move forward and forced her upper body to lift off of the soft duvet for a second.

"You are such a horny girl aren't you baby?" Henry exclaimed after the spank.

"Yes" she whispered out softly, playing very coy and innocent.

"What do you want baby?" he said in a seductive naughty voice.

"You know.." she said louder this time.

He ran his finger gently over the length of her silky slick pussy. "What do you want?" he asked again, this time a little more stern.

Her body involuntarily shuddered as he did this. "Fuck me" she blurted out.

"Excuse me?" he said in a naughty way, knowing full well what she wanted but wanting to make her beg for it.

"Just fuck me baby... I don't care how... just fuck me... please... oh God... fuck me... angel... I want you inside me... now... please... oh fuck... nowwwwww!!" she pleaded.

She had not even gotten out the last of her pleading words when she felt him push his cock into her pussy in one movement. His shaft disappeared all the way inside of her and she gasped while still getting out the last of her words. His balls slapped up against her pussy lips and clit as his shaft came to rest all the way inside her.

"Oh fuck... yes... oh baby... fuck me... fuck me hard" she moaned as she felt him inside her.

His strokes were long and deliberate, starting slow and slowly building up faster and faster. He was driving his cock all the way into her with each stroke, the noise of their bodies crashing together with a slapping noise every time his hips met her ass cheeks, his hands firmly on her hips, pulling her into him every time he entered her and pushing himself off of her every time he pulled out.

Her moans grew louder and louder, he could feel her pussy clamp down on his cock as he moved in and out of her, her fingers were clenching the bedding and she was lost in the moment.

He felt her body start to tense and her moans almost went silent, only a soft panting audible even though her mouth was open and a look of excruciating pain had filled her face, her neck muscles were extended and her fingers were digging into the duvet as hard as she could.

"OH FUCK HENRY..." she screamed out at the top of her voice just as he felt her body start to violently twitch and he felt a flood of juices all over his cock, running down his balls and over his legs.

"OH MY GOD.... FUCK... BABY...OH.... OH... FUCK!!" she screamed out, his cock slipping out of her wet pussy as she squeezed down so hard, her pussy juices gushing over her, her legs collapsing, even though most of her weight was already on the bed, her body convulsed as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her life washed over her.

She was moaning, her pussy was squirting juices all over them, she was trying to say something but not being able to say a word... she could not fit it in, she was lost in the pleasure of what she was experiencing. At that moment she did not need a blindfold... she could not see even if there was nothing in front of her eyes, her body was not hers, it did not belong to her, it did not listen to her, it just let her feel the wave after wave of incredible feeling of pleasure as she came.

As soon as she could say a word she whimpered out to Henry, "Put it back in... oh my... put it back in... please."

Henry smiled and put his hands under her hips, helped her up a bit more and slid into her again, her pussy was still contracting, she was still in the middle of her orgasm and as he started sliding in and out of her he heard her moan out again.

"Oh my God... Oh... I'm..." and with that her pussy once again clamped down on his cock like a vice as she came again.

He tried to keep his cool but this was all too much and his cock erupted as his own orgasm hit. He spewed hot cum into her hungry pussy, she was milking him for all he was worth.

They were now both in the middle of the most intense orgasms of their lives. Both moaning, thrashing and convulsing as the pleasure washed over them.

As they both came down from the orgasm Henry collapsed on top of Elisabeth for a moment before letting his cock slide out of her pussy. She moaned softly as he pulled himself out of her.

"Stay there baby" he said softly.

She heard some water pouring and then felt a warm cloth run over her body. Henry was slowly cleaning her cum soaked body. He was very careful cleaning around all the sensitive parts of her body, her pussy was red and swollen and so sensitive, even the softest touch of the cloth sent sparks through her body.

When he had cleaned her up he reached forward to her head which was resting on the bed and he undid the blindfold. She lifted her head and tried to focus on the room, her eyes getting use to the light again after being in darkness with the blindfold for the past few hours.

"Where are we?" she asked calmly as her focus came back into view. "This is not your place." Her statement was obvious but she was confused.

The room was elegant, white soft bedding on a beautiful king size bed, dark wooden pedestals on either side. Everything was so stunning.

"Is this a hotel?" she asked, her mind obviously trying to work out where they were and getting ever more desperate for answers.

She started looking very worried, "If this is a hotel and this is our room... where did we... I mean we did not start here..."

He smiled at her and placed his finger gently on her lips. "This is not a hotel" he said calmly, "we are in a house"

"Who's house?" she said even more confused. Were the owners of the house here? Who else was here? What had she just done?

He saw the panic start to set in on her face but he just laughed softly, "It's our house"

"Our house? What do you mean our house?" She said with almost a scalding voice, she was not in the mood to be tricked and this was not a joke.

"As in our house, I bought it... I bought it for us, so that we can be together even more baby" he said with a smile and loving voice.

"What?" she said much more quietly, clearly contemplating what he just said.

She was still standing there, her ass resting on the edge of the bed and she was still wearing only the high heels and the stockings which had dropped down her legs a bit, her hair was wild, like she had just woken up and her eyes were like those of a wild animal.

Henry on the other hand was standing in front of her with nothing on and his hand behind his back. He was standing about 3 paces away from her smiling at her.

"I want to have you closer, I want to have a life with you and well... we can't move into my old place, it is way too small for us and well... I saw this place and it was perfect."

"But what..." she started to say but again he took his finger and placed it on her lips.

Henry got down on one knee and pulled the other hand that was behind his back out from behind him and in it was a small dark blue box. He opened it and inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you marry me" Henry asked while looking into Elisabeth's eyes.

She just stared down at him, her eyes switching back and forth between his eyes and the ring.

After several long moments she opened her mouth, looking straight into his eyes... they were so warm and inviting, "Yes... yes, I will marry you" a slight laugh escaped her as she said it. He stood up and she flung her arms around him still saying yes as her mouth was nestled in his neck.

As they broke the hug she kissed him and he took the ring and slid it onto her finger. Like the evening it was perfect, even the fit was perfect... to her he was perfect and to him she was beyond perfect.

"Would you like to see the rest of our house baby?" he asked and her excitement seemed to give her new energy as she eagerly said yes.

He showed her the house, starting with the master bedroom that they were already in and showed her all the highlights inside the house. It was stunning, she was amazed, it seemed like he got everything perfect... well except for the lounge which was not exactly perfect any more but it was before their antics.

After she had perused the entire house he picked her up, she threw her arm around his neck and laughed a little as he did. As he started carrying her to the bedroom she started to loudly and playfully protest, "No... no more, I can't take any more tonight"

Henry laughed and smiled at her, "No, I am just taking you to bed. It's late and I think we could both do with some sleep."

When they got to the bedroom Elisabeth went into the bathroom to get ready for bed and everything was planned, even toothbrushes were there ready for them. She smiled at the sight of his thoughtfulness and got ready for bed.

Henry was lying on the bed waiting for her to finish and as she came out he softly kissed her neck and then went into the bathroom to get ready himself.

He came out and got into bed, switching off the light and cuddled up behind her, spooning her Henry gave Elisabeth a soft kiss on her neck, "good night my beautiful girl, I love you so much"

She moaned softly in an approving way and tightened her arms which were wrapped around his before falling into a deep sleep.

The next morning Henry woke up, his cock was starting to get hard, especially with the feeling of it nestled between Elisabeth's legs, the head of his cock just gently pressing against her warm and still somewhat wet pussy.

She was still sleeping but the harder he grew the more moisture he could feel from between her legs and she started to moan softly in her sleep. He slowly moved his hips backwards and forwards, running the head of his cock through her wetness and making her moans get louder and louder.

After a few minutes of teasing her he felt her hips start to move as well in rhythm with his short strokes. He noticed her eyes open, she still looked so sleepy but with a very naughty smile on her face between the moans.

His cock was getting very slippery and when he twisted his hips slightly the head of his cock slipped into her waiting pussy. She gasped and instinctively pushed her hips back, driving his cock even deeper into her.

His hand reached around her and cupped her breast as he slowly worked his cock in and out of her wetness. Every thrust forward was met with her pushing her hips further back and lifting her legs higher up, giving him better access and allowing him to push even deeper inside of her.

It was not long before he felt her pussy start to contract around his cock as her first orgasm hit her and a flurry of loud moans escaped her lips.

As soon as she calmed down a little he let his hard cock slide out of her and he used the head of his cock to place her wetness all over her tight little asshole. As he did so he heard her gasp for air at the feeling of his hard warm wet cock touching her ass. Her body stiffened and she did not move at all. Not sure if she wanted him to push into her there but also not wanting the sensation to stop.

She felt his upper body move away and then him fiddling with something at the bedside table but did not turn to look what he was doing. She was frozen, wondering what he was getting up to. The next thing she feels his cock slip away from her ass and his finger gently rubbing some lubricant onto her ass. It was cold and the feeling of the cold gel on his finger felt completely different.

The lube allowed his finger to easily pop into her ass and his slow in and out strokes felt wonderful. He kept this up for a few minutes and then pulled his finger out of her ass and she felt so empty. Not wanting him to stop she did not move her position except to reach behind her with her one arm and pull her ass cheek, giving him a better view and less obstruction to her tight orifice.

She suddenly felt the head of his cock at her back door entrance again, this time much cooler than before after he spread lubricant all over his cock. He pushed against her ass, not hard but a constant pressure and it felt like his huge cock would never be able to get past her defences of her tight little asshole. She was about to tell him to try push a little harder when suddenly she felt the head of his cock push into her.

She gasped at the size and feel of the head of his cock, the shock made her body thrash suddenly, causing her to back into him even more, taking even more of his shaft inside her.

She was frozen after that initial jolt. He felt huge in her ass. It was not sore, he was so gentle not to hurt her in any way but he just felt so huge, there was no way she was going to be able to take more of his cock.

Some how he felt 10 times bigger than her dildo... She felt him pull out a little and then push in again. He took short strokes but each time working a little deeper into her tight little ass.

Each time he pushed a little deeper her body would react and push back, taking him even deeper into her tight little hole until she felt the short hairs on his balls brush up against her gaping pussy.

HJVento
HJVento
46 Followers