Coming Home

Story Info
A chance encounter in a bookstore leads to happiness.
2.9k words
3.99
30.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first saw her browsing the aisles in half price books. Actually, I DIDN'T see her. I was kneeling down, looking at Piers Anthony books, deciding if I wanted to re-read the Xanth series. My back was sore, so I stood up and backed up. When I did, I bumped Her.

"Please excuse me, I'm so..... sohh..sohhh" As I turned to apologize, when I saw Her I lost my ability to speak. Her beauty took my breath away.

She was a bit shorter than me, but her curves seemed to invite my eyes to follow their every twist and turn. Her legs were shapely, disappearing underneath a denim skirt. Further up, the curve of her hips were hugged by a t-shirt which barely held back her ample bosom and revealed her perfectly smooth ebony skin. As my eyes met Hers, however, I could see the fury in them, and the sneer on Her lips hit me like a punch in the stomach. Her cheeks were aflame, giving Her a fierce cast, and Her anger was palpable.

She just stared at me as I stammered, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump you" I finally managed to get out of Her way. She continued to stare at me as I squirmed, not quite sure what to do. Finally I asked, "I am so sorry, is there something I can do to make it up to you?"

She stared into my eyes, and I felt Her gaze boring into my soul, weighing, judging, before I could meet Her gaze no longer, and I lowered my eyes.

"That is a good start." She said, as she handed me several books. "Carry these for me. You may follow me around and help me shop."

I smiled. Her voice was like a melody to my ears, caressing them with a gentle touch. I looked up into Her eyes, and the slight smile on Her face turned into a frown when She saw my eyes looking upon her. Instinctively, I looked down again. "Good. Now stand two steps behind me while I look at these books."

I stepped where She indicated, and a shiver went through my body. I stood patiently while She knelt, picking out books, running Her hands along the spines, stopping when She saw something that interested Her. Her nails were perfectly manicured, with a deep red polish that on other people I would call garish but on Her made Her appear more sophisticated, more elegant.

She was obviously younger than me, in Her mid 20's, and a healthy, curved woman. Every move She made was confident, and self assured. I felt like a gangle of loose limbs as I stood there. I saw Her pick up a favorite book of mine. "Oh, that's a good one, you'll like...." I trailed off as Her head slowly swiveled in my direction, and Her gaze made it apparent that my opinion, even my conversation was not desired. "You are here to hold books, not a conversation." With that She went back to Her browsing.

Instinctively, I stayed two steps behind Her as She maneuvered through the stacks, and the two books in my hands turned into ten. She was well read, she had chosen a couple of science fiction novels, but also grabbed a book on Impressionist Art, as well as a book on Freudian versus Jungian methodology, and a book of Odes by Yeats. I noticed a couple of people staring as we made our silent way through the bookstore, but my eyes and thoughts were primarily on Her.

We stopped by the restroom halfway through. "Stay here, and I want you to look at your shoes while you wait." I simply nodded, then put my head down. Even though I had the urge to go, the urge to do as She asked was simply too much for me to handle. My mind was astir, yet all I could see was Her lips in that sneer, and hear Her voice in my head.

Finally, She led me to the checkout line. When it was our turn, She simply said "Bring those outside when you are done," and walked towards the door. I pulled out my wallet and paid, I know the clerk said something to me, but all I could think about was Her, waiting for me outside.

I brought the books with me to the entrance, where She was waiting impatiently. I did not look Her in the eye when I saw Her, but I could see a slight smile curve on Her lips as I looked down in Her presence. "Follow me." We walked to Her car, She would turn back every few steps to see me following, eyes downcast, pacing Her perfectly. She unlocked the trunk of Her car, and I wordlessly put them in the trunk. I was afraid at this point - Afraid she would leave, and I would never see her again. She said "Wait here," closed the trunk, got in her car, rummaged around for a minute or two, then handed me a note. "You are very good at following orders. I want to give you pain. You will be there at 9pm sharp, ready to cry for me." She then turned around, got in her car, and left.

I looked down at the note. It had an address, the time 9pm, and the message "I will punish you and break you. You will feel true pain. Wear shorts and a t-shirt you don't mind losing, and bring another pair of shorts with you. Walk in the garage, kneel in the circle, and wait." A sudden wave of fear, desire, lust, and anticipation went through me.

----

I drove to the address, reaching it at 5 minutes to 9pm. It was a house in an average neighborhood. The front porch light was on and the garage door was open. I parked on the street in front, then walked into the garage. The lights inside were off, and there was a circle in the exact middle of the garage. I knelt inside it and waited. Suddenly, I heard the garage door start to close. It came down with an ominous final clunk, and the garage was dark. I heard a voice say "Put your forehead to the floor and close our eyes, then wait." I did so, and after a few moments I heard a door open, and the click of heels on the floor. "Stay still."

A hood was placed over my head, and a strap pulled around the neck. It covered my eyes but my mouth was open. I heard a click as a leash was attached to one of the rings around it. She pulled me up and led me forward. I heard some noises, and then something was attached to each of my wrists, then my arms were spread apart and pulled up above my head. Then something was attached to my ankles, then I felt them being pulled apart so I was spread eagle in a standing position. All this time she maintained silence. I remained silent as well.

"Ahhh my pet. You have made a mistake. You have fucked up. You let me capture you. You see, I am a sadist, and I get off on making you hurt. I get off on making you do things that embarrass, humiliate, or degrade you. And I love it when you beg for me to do it. And beg me you will."

I felt something cold and sharp rub along my arm. "Be quite still, my pet. I do not want you to bleed just yet. We must remove these clothes so I can access every inch of your body." I felt the knife make its slow way across my skin, down my arm to my shirt sleeve. I felt the tug as it began to cut my shirt off. I was glad I was wearing an old t-shirt of mine. I felt vulnerable, exposed standing there, my arms spread out, my legs wide open, while this woman who had barely spoken to me, and I had known for less than 4 hours, was about to do pretty much whatever she wanted with me.

The knife cut down my shirt, and soon she had it completely off. She ran her hands across my chest and back possessively, humming quietly to herself. Her touch was electric - sending shocks and shivers through my body. She giggled every time that happened. "You will be so much FUN!" She then pinched one of my nipples hard. I gasped, and said "OWWW" when I felt my face slapped once, then twice. "DO NOT MAKE NOISE UNTIL I GIVE YOU PERMISSION."

Then the fear hit me. I knew down to the depths of my soul that this woman had complete power over me. I almost fainted in the bonds, but through force of will, I was determined that I would obey this woman, that I would take her pain and make her proud of me.

She gave me a moment, and it was as if She could read my mind. "Good. I see you realize the extent of your predicament. I also see you want to please me. That is good. The more you take, the more I will be pleased with you. Now do not speak, but you may make any noises you feel necessary."

The knife then continued its work on my shorts, cutting into them, and soon I was completely naked, in chains.

"It's a bit small for my tastes, but it will work for our purposes tonight." She grabbed me by the balls, and I suddenly felt Her face in front of mine. "These are mine now, to do with as I please. They will not get pleasure from me, only pain. I want you to beg me to hurt you."

I gasped and panicked for a moment. This was the moment of truth - was I willing to let Her have me? I found myself saying in a very soft voice. "Mistress, please hurt me." No sooner were the words out of my mouth then I felt her hands begin to squeeze. It was slow, inevitable, implacable. At first it was tolerable, then uncomfortable, then painful. I began to pant as the pressure increased, and the pain began to grow. "Beg for it, beg me to bruise your balls."

"Mistress, please squeeze and torture my balls, please abuse them for your pleasure" She obliged me by grasping a testicle in each hand, and then squeezing them rhythmically. The pressure started out painful, and as she continued, alternating each testicle, the pain grew as the pressure grew. "Keep begging me" she commanded

"Oh Mistress, I need your pain, I need you to hurt me..." I gasped out in between moans as she began squeezing me as hard as she could.

"Beg me to punch them."

"Mistress, please use my balls as your punching bag, abuse them with your fists."

She stopped squeezing them. "Are you sure you want this?" "Yes Mistress" I gasped out, panting. "Then I'm going to punch them until you beg me to stop, and if you beg me before I think you've taken enough, if I think you've lied about how much pain you can truly take, you will disappoint me. Are you going to disappoint me?"

"No Mistress, I will not disappoint you. I am ready for your pain Mistress."

Suddenly I felt an explosion in my groin. All the air left my lungs, and my whole body shook as Her fist crunched up into my balls. She actually lifted me from the ground as she gave my balls an uppercut. A sharp scream escaped my lips but I quickly got control again. And then suddenly another wave of pain went through my groin, radiating out into my body as the ten second rule came into effect. MY whole body shook with the intensity of it. Just as I was settling back down and the pain was starting to subside, I felt another blow. And then another. And then another. After the fifth in a row, with my groin aching terribly and the pain coursing through my body in waves, I managed to get enough breath to say "Mistress, please stop."

One more punch came in, worse than all the last combined, then I heard her stand up as I hung shaking in the chains, sobbing softly. She ran her hands along my body, my arms, my back, my stomach, almost tenderly if I could believe it. She paid attention to the muscles in my back, my buttocks, and my thighs, gently squeezing them, observing my reactions.

Finally, after several minutes and I had regained my composure, She again spoke. "Tell me the truth - you could have taken more for me, correct? And do NOT lie to me. Think before you respond."

I thought about it, and realized that it wasn't the pain that overwhelmed me, but fear of the pain that was my block. I took that last punch she gave me, and though it was intense, and brought me close to a very scary place, I realize I could have taken more. I just needed to get over the fear of the pain, and then I could accept all that She could give.

I sighed, and slumped in my chains. "I beg your forgiveness Mistress, but I could have taken more."

I heard her sigh, as my head drooped forward. I felt Her hands on the back of the hood as She jerked my head up. "Thank you for your honesty. You are correct, you could have taken more. And I hear true regret in your voice that you disappointed me. And you did. But you also made me proud that you are honest with me, and with yourself. You see how much more you have to give, and how much more I will be giving to you."

She kissed me tenderly on my lips for a moment, before suddenly biting my lip and pulling at it with her teeth while I groaned.

"For pleasing me, by telling the truth and your sincerity, you recieved a kiss. But for lying to me, you will be punished. I want you to beg me to punish you for lying."

"Mistress, I am so sorry that I lied to you, and I deserve your punishment. Please punish me, and teach me a lesson so that I may better serve you." Something in me snapped, and I realized that I really did want this, that I really did need this. I felt horrible that I had lied, and I began sobbing.

"Shhh, shhh, don't worry. I am going to punish you, and you will feel better afterwards. I don't want you to lie to me again, and tell me you can't take anymore, so I'm going to gag you for this. Then all you have to do is relax and take what I give you, just accept your punishment, then it will be all better."

She snapped a gag onto the hood, a leather ball forced inside my mouth. It wasn't so big as to gag me, but it did fill my mouth.

I heard something swishing through the air, then a line of fire on my ass, followed quickly by another, then another. I lost myself in the pain as the cane turned lines of fire across my ass. Quickly, I began to sob, then cry into the gag, I felt the tears running inside the hood and pooling at the collar around my neck. Then the cane switched to my thighs, and lines of fire began crawling up and down them as Her strikes worked over every inch of my body from the tops of my knees to the top of my ass.

The assault continued for what seemed like forever, but finally the cane slowed its assault, with a final few mighty blows that I felt to the depths of my core. I almost didn't realize it was over, as it took me a minute or two to regain my composure. I was slumped in the chains, every inch of my body from my thighs to my ass aflame, my back and shoulders sore from hanging in the chains for so long.

I finally realized I was hearing a voice murmuring over and over "That's good, my pet, you did good. Such a good pet, taking your punishment so well...."

When I heard what she was saying, I sobbed in relief. My whole body shook as she gently massaged the hurt areas, running her fingers along the welts. Telling me how I took my punishment so well.

When she felt that I had returned to full conciousness, she said "I am going to let you relax for a bit. Then, I will beat you some more, and if you do well then, I will give you a reward. But to keep you on your toes while you wait, I want you to hold something for me."

I felt something cold and slick being rubbed on the crack of my ass, then something hard and cold pressed against it. The pressure increased, and then I felt something large and thick slide into my ass. "This should keep you feeling full while I have dinner with my boyfriend. I should be back in a couple of hours. Don't go anywhere!" I heard Her walk away, and a door open and close, and I was left in silence, gagged, hanging, crying, as a sense of relief and contentment flowed through me.

I finally felt as if I was home.