Coming Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I caught him fucking his own ass with the shaft of a hammer."

Paul couldn't believe it. Why did John need to know this? This was a dirty secret that didn't need sharing. But John only smiled at Paul.

"You want to be careful. Embarrassing accidents can happen in a situation like that."

"I'm careful," said Paul.

"Not careful enough," said his mother, grinning. She turned to John.

"But I helped finish him off and gave his ass the fucking it needed."

This was all very awkward for Paul. His mother was confessing his most intimate activities to someone he barely knew.

"I know that something up there can add to the pleasure," said John, grinning. "You ought to get yourself some sex toys."

"I'll bare that in mind," said Paul. He had had enough of this topic by now. But John wouldn't let it go.

"Paul, have you ever had your asshole rimmed. It feels really good." With that John walked towards Paul and grabbed him firmly by the waist. Paul struggled a little, but John was strong. Pulling him up and turning him round so Paul was kneeling on the bench, he turned to Paul's mother.

"You can carry on sucking him if you like. I know how much you enjoy it." John's voice sounded firmer now.

Paul's mother repositioned herself so she was sitting on the bench. Then she recommenced her blowjob. Paul groaned and succumbed to the pleasure once more. As he did so, he could feel John's hands on his butt, touching and stroking his cheeks, then pulling them apart. This was the first time another man had touched him in this way and he admitted to himself that he was enjoying it already. He knew what was coming, and any reluctance he had melted away as his mother sucked him harder. Then, he felt it, John's tongue on his hole. He jumped slightly.

"Just relax," said John, who then licked all around Paul's puckered asshole. Paul squirmed in delight. No-one had ever rimmed him before. In the past, he had wished that his girlfriend would do it for him, but it had never happened. Now a man was doing it. And a man he admired. A fit, strong and, at the moment, quite dominant man. As he soaked up the new sensations he was getting, Paul felt John thrust his tongue inside his hole.

"Unnnnngh. Ohh." He moaned. John was good at this. The man began to thrust his tongue in and out of Paul, while his mother carried on licking and sucking on his straining prick.

Then John backed off, removing his tongue from Paul. Paul wriggled his ass, wanting more.

"You're not into guys are you?" asked John.

"No way," said Paul. "But that felt so good."

"Maybe we should get that homemade dildo of yours out again," said John, laughing.

Before Paul could say any more, he felt John's finger slide into his anus, wriggling around a bit, and moving back and forth, before sliding back out again. Paul couldn't see what John was doing, but it felt ok. And with his mother beginning to suck on him a little more urgently now, he was in no mood to stop these activities. He felt two fingers push into his hole now. John held them there for a minute, while Paul got used to the extra fullness, then pulled them back out. Paul had often done this himself, but another man doing it to him filled him with trepidation. He wasn't quite relaxed enough to allow the full extent of these pleasures to fill him, but he was getting there. Then he felt three fingers go in, this time stretching him quite wide. Again John held them inside him for a little while, before pulling them out. John removed the rest of his clothes, throwing his jumper and shirt on the floor with his trousers and underwear. Paul wondered what was coming next.

"You obviously enjoy a good ass fucking," said John. "Maybe I should give you the real thing."

"Noooo, not that," cried out Paul. He drew the line there. He wasn't gay, for sure, and although he had enjoyed John's touch, his rimming, and tongue fucking, he was not going to have another man's cock up his ass.

"Ok, ok," said John. "I was only kidding. I'm not gonna make you do something you don't want to do. After all, you aren't gay, and neither am I."

Paul sighed, relieved.

"We can pretend," said John. Paul wasn't sure what John meant by that. Then John grabbed his hard member and began to rub the tip around Paul's asscheeks. Paul couldn't see what was happening. It felt like John was touching him again, and he enjoyed that. The precum was leaking from John's cockhead, and it rubbed off on Paul's ass.

"I can see you're enjoying that," said John. Paul nodded his head and moaned. He realized now that it was John's cock he was feeling. He wasn't sure about this, but, hell, it felt good. John continued rubbing the full length of his cock around Paul's ass. Then he stroked it across from one cheek to the other, just grazing the edge of Paul's anus as it passed over.

Paul jumped. A bolt of electricity shot from his asshole up through his body. He knew that John hadn't meant to do that, so he didn't say anything. Then John moved closer to Paul, reaching round and hugging his upper body from behind, touching and stroking him. Paul enjoyed John's touch once more. Then John grabbed Paul's nipples and began gently squeezing.

"Ohhhh," Paul moaned.

John continued to rub his hands all over Paul's body, from his chest down to his stomach, stopping before he reached his cock, which his mother was still sucking on in a strong rhythm. John's cock was squashed against one of Paul's buttcheeks. Paul was enjoying all these sensations more and more: the feel of another man touching him all over his body. He never would have dreamed it before today, but he wanted more of John.

John leaned forward and spoke straight into Paul's ear. Paul could feel John's hot breath on the side of his face.

"How about we just try the tip inside you, and see how that feels. It's much warmer than the shaft of a hammer. It's a lot better, you'll see."

"Ok, but just the tip. I don't want you hurting me," said Paul. He wasn't really thinking ahead. What had he just agreed to? The first step only, just the tip of John's cock in his asshole. But, oh, what a crucial step.

With that John stepped back and pushed his cock in between Paul's two asscheeks, seeking out his tight hole. The head of John's thick cock found Paul's anus, and he pushed gently in.

"Aaaaaaagh, stop, I can't have another guy's cock in my ass."

John's reply was firm but soothing. "Don't worry Paul, you aren't gay, it's just a little extra pleasure for us to enjoy."

John rested the tip of his cock in Paul's hole, while they both got used to it. There was no pain, and Paul was enjoying the warmth and wetness of it. It was something new, something he never could have imagined feeling good before now.

"How about a little more pleasure for us both," whispered John in Paul's ear. John pushed a little more in, stretching Paul slightly, until the head of his cock was all the way inside. Paul moaned again.

"Nooo, please. I won't do it." But his feelings were betraying him.

At that point, Paul's mother opened her eyes to see what was going on. She had gathered already, but watching it happen excited her. With one hand she circled the base of Paul's prick, and squeezed gently. The organ throbbed and jerked in her mouth. But Paul wasn't coming yet.

While his mother was getting more worked up, Paul had relaxed enough to accept that John's bulging cockhead was inside him, pulsing and straining. He wasn't really thinking about what might follow, he couldn't allow himself to do that. Meanwhile John was beginning to lose his own self-control, and he suddenly pushed in again, without warning.

"Ohhhh, yeaaahhh, take the rest of my shaft," he groaned. Remember that Paul had already been loosened up by John's probing fingers, and so it was no surprise when his shaft slid smoothly up Paul's asshole, until John's crotch rested against Paul's asscheeks and his stomach against Paul's back.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, nooooooooo," cried out Paul. For John was all the way in, a good 7 or 8 inches of manmeat, which seemed to fit Paul's ass rather well!

"Aaagh, you're a good fit, you've taken all my cock in you," groaned John, beginning to slide his shaft back out again.

"Noooo, pull it out, I ain't gay and I ain't bi either," shouted Paul.

John withdrew to the tip of his cock, then plunged back in again, filling Paul completely.

"That's right, but we can still enjoy these pleasures. Just man to man. Unnnggh." John wasn't going to stop. He had already gone too far to turn back now, and the feelings pulsing through his manmeat were too good. Only Paul's asshole could satisfy him. He pulled out and pushed in again. Out and in. He was really getting into this fuck. And Paul? Paul had stopped resisting and was giving into the pleasure that was filling his hole. It felt so full, so warm, and he could swear that with every thrust John's cock grew a little bigger. All to the better, for he was secretly in heaven, with his own mother sucking his cock, and a thick manshaft sliding rapidly now, in and out of his fuck tunnel.

"Uuuuungh, I never would have believed it," cried out Paul. "It feels fantastic!"

"Yeah, you like a good manfuck don't you,"moaned John. "You like my cock in you. All the way in. Take me. Unngh. Unngh. Unnnnggh."

"Mmmmm. Heeeeh. Oh yesss. Fuck my ass John. Do me good. I don't care what it means, it feels too good to stop. Don't stop, fill me completely with your cock."

Paul could feel the cum boiling in his balls and groin. John's thrusts were getting more urgent too. Then suddenly, John froze behind him. Paul felt John's cock hardening even more inside him, then all he knew was that John was coming, his cock was pulsing inside Paul's ass, and shooting hot liquid deep into the young man's rectum, spraying up inside him, filling him up. John continued to fuck him gently and Paul knew that he couldn't hold out much longer. He turned his attention to his mother's mouth. Then it was his turn to come, a torrent of cum spraying into her mouth. His mother eagerly lapped it up, and gulped it down. As the three of them calmed down, John pulled his softening cock from Paul's asshole, and his mother slid her lips off the end of Paul's prick. Paul could feel cum running out of him and down his thighs. It was an odd sensation, but a dirty one, a reminder of the fuck that he had just taken.

The three of them exchanged glances. Remember that Paul's mother hadn't come yet.

"Shall we go to the bedroom?" she said.

Paul and his mother stripped off the rest of their clothes, joining John in the nude, and made their way upstairs.

His mother lay back on the bed, and spread her thighs. Already, Paul and John were getting hard again. Paul knelt in front of her pussy, and began to tongue her. She was already wet, and so hot. Watching Paul's ass-fucking had made her as horny as hell. He licked up and down her shiny slit, then flicked his tongue over her clit. She writhed on the bed, moaning and enjoying the sensation. John then knelt over her head, his balls and cock directly over her mouth. She began to tongue his ballsack, and lick up and down his stiff shaft. Then John moved slightly and fed the head of his cock straight into her mouth. She moaned and took as much of it in as she could. John began to fuck her mouth, thrusting his hips above her, pumping down in between her beautiful hot lips.

Paul was watching all of this, and it excited him. To think of the two of them, pleasuring his mother in this way, was too hot for him. His hard cock throbbed between his thighs. He needed to fuck her right away.

Moving up her body he positioned himself and slid into her wet pussy. Then he pulled back out and thrust strongly back in. She groaned.

"Unnnngh. Yessss. Do me from both ends."

Paul quickened his thrusts as John fucked her mouth. Paul's head was not far from John's cock as it churned in and out of his mother's mouth. He was just a little curious, and leaned closer and stuck out his tongue. He caught the side of John's shaft as it sloshed up and down. John gave a little moan.

"Mmmmm. Yesss."

Paul stuck his tongue out further and began to really lick John's shaft as it fucked his mother's face. Then, without warning, John pulled his cock from her and pushed it towards Paul's open mouth. Instinctively, Paul opened wider and the cock went in.

"Ooooh, yeahhh, suck me as you fuck her," groaned John.

Paul went to work on John's cock even as he fucked his mother harder and faster. He had to admit that he liked the taste and feel of it in his mouth. As John had said, he could enjoy these new pleasures, without being gay or bi. And enjoy them he did, revelling in the sensations.

All three of them were moaning now. Just then, John tightened up, and his second load of the day went shooting into Paul's mouth. Paul kept his mouth clamped on John's cock and sucked and swallowed every drop of cum. He was truly a convert. Then John pulled his semi-hard prick out of Paul.

"That was great," said John. "You sucked me off like you were born to do it. Of course, we men can enjoy these things. Only another man knows what it's like to have a cock and what a cock needs. A woman is just as good, though, only different. Now, I think mama here needs me in her ass."

With that he instructed Paul to roll over onto his back. Paul did so, and his mother followed, straddling Paul's meaty prick. At the sight of her puckered asshole on display, John began to get hard again. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it around her 'second' entrance, before pushing it in, firmly but gently. She let out a little cry, and then a satisfied moan. Paul pushed his own cock back into her love tunnel, and they both commenced to fuck her in both her holes.

"Ah yesss. I feel so full up," cried Paul's mother.

The two men thrust in and out of her, enjoying the feel of each other's cocks rubbing together through the thin membrane that separated her cunt from her asshole.

"Ohhh yeaaah, I can feel your prick against mine," yelled Paul.

"That's right," grinned John. "Feels good doesn't it. Yeeeaahh." He continued to pump her shithole, a little faster now.

Paul wasn't going to last much longer. With a cry he came deep inside his mother's cunt, pumping all his jism against the walls of her love tunnel. John could feel Paul's pulsing prick next to his, and this set him off immediately. He came up her chute.

"Gaaaaaaagh. Fuck yes." John closed his eyes in ecstasy.

The feel of the two men coming inside her was too much for Paul's mother. It was her turn to cum and her cunt gushed love juice all over Paul's cock. Her pussy continued to spasm as they both slid out of her, their damp cocks thumping against each other as they plopped out. John reached down and grabbed them both, rubbing them together.

"Mmmm. That's so hot," moaned Paul, as John rolled the two pricks around each other in a delicious massage.

Finally, John rolled off her, and she rolled off Paul, and they lay there, basking in the afterglow of their love-making.

12