Coming Home Ch. 06

Story Info
Sisters hatch a plan to seduce their father.
6.5k words
4.73
59.4k
62

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,031 Followers

6. CONSPIRATORS

"So how are we going to handle this?" Kim asked in the dark.

The two of them spooned together on the bed, Kerri's face nestled against Kim's shoulder, her arm around Kim's chest. The winter weather had quickly cooled the room off again -- even from here, she could see crystalline tendrils of frost re-gathering on the bedroom window -- and so they had curled up together under the blankets.

"Handle what?" she asked, gently stroking Kim's side with her fingertips and smiling to herself when she felt goosebumps raise on her sister's flesh.

"Handle, um... Dad." Kim snuggled closer, her muscled back pressing against Kerri's bare breasts.

Kerri thought about it for a few moments. "Well, can I ask you a really straightforward question?"

"Sure."

"Do you want to fuck him?"

Kim snorted a giggle.

"I didn't know it was so hilarious," Kerri said.

"It's nerves. Anyway, I don't know. I think... I think maybe yes."

"It's the kind of thing you might want to be really sure about, sis."

Kim sighed and rolled over onto her back, her fine, unruly blonde hair falling into her eyes. "How do you feel about it?"

"Feel about what?"

"About you and Dad. Do you regret anything?"

Kerri brushed Kim's hair out of her eyes as she talked. "God, no. It's been amazing. I mean, it's a secret both of us have to live with, but I've made my peace with that. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks. I love him." She shrugged bare shoulders.

"Was it hard at first? I mean, when it first happened."

Now it was Kerri's turn to giggle.

Kim rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean."

Kerri smiled. "It took him a little while to warm up to the idea, yeah. But then something just kind of... opened up in him, and he stopped worrying about breaking me or traumatizing me or something."

Kim nodded and bit her lip. "So what should I do? Tell him?"

"That might be smarter than the road I took," Kerri said with a soft laugh. "I just kind of blundered ahead and hoped he wouldn't end up hating me."

"But he'll know that you and I talked about it."

"Yeah. That might be kind of a problem."

Kim rolled over on her side facing Kerri and propped her head on her fist. "Maybe we should come up with some sort of scheme," she said, a mischievous grin crossing her face.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Like... I can go up to his room in the middle of the night and pretend to be you."

Kerri lifted an eyebrow. "I hate to tell you this, but I think he might figure that out eventually."

"Yeah, but once I'm sucking him off, he won't be in any place to argue."

"Oh my god," Kerri laughed. "You're depraved."

"I learned from the best."

"Maybe we should both go up there," Kerri suggested. "We could get all competitive and start fighting over his cock."

Kim giggled. "We could start a food fight during lunch and start tearing each other's clothes off."

"Sit down to watch a documentary and switch to porn halfway through."

"Corner him and demand he decide which one of us gives better head."

Kerri covered her mouth to stifle a laugh. "Ambush him in the shower."

"Meet him naked at the door when he comes in from plowing the driveway."

Kerri laughed. "'Hey Dad, now that you're done plowing...'"

They both dissolved into hysterical giggles, and the last of the tension that had dogged them both since Kerri's arrival melted away.

"Seriously, though," Kerri said. "Those are probably really bad ideas."

Kim scowled. "I kind of liked the blowjob contest idea."

"Don't even bother. You'd lose. I have way more experience."

"I'll bet you do, slut." Kim attempted a playful slap, which Kerri blocked. "Seriously, though. We have to think of something. I want..."

"You want him."

"Yeah."

All of a sudden, Kerri felt the familiar jealous sting. While part of her was happy to have someone to confide in, another part of her didn't want to share her dad with Kim.

You should have thought of that before you opened your big mouth, she thought to herself, then realized that was nonsense. Kim had already been thinking sexual thoughts about their father, long before she confessed it to Kerri. They were alike in that respect. Even with Kerri trying to avoid the subject, the truth had still come out -- and there was no way that Kim was going to back out now, so close to what she may well have come for in the first place.

The only question was whether or not Kerri would be a part of it.

Kerri scratched the back of her head and looked down at her sister. Kim gazed up at her, all pouty lips and big blue eyes, her nakedness making her seem even more vulnerable. Her little sister was looking for guidance.

Kerri sighed. "Okay," she said. "So, tell me something."

"Okay."

"How did you envision this happening? Because I know you've thought about it. You've imagined how it might go, probably a few times already. Right?"

Kim squirmed uncomfortably, smiling a little. "Yeah."

"So, what was it like? When you imagined it?"

Kim bit her lip and lay silent for a long time before she finally spoke.

"Well, sometimes I'd imagine that I'd just slip into his bed in the middle of the night, naked, and start touching him. And kissing him. And he'd want to stop me, but I'd tell him how much I really wanted this, and that he'd understand.. and that it would be really nice, and, you know. Sweet."

Kim smiled. "Was that it?"

"No. Sometimes I'd imagine that we'd be sitting on the couch together, watching television, and I'd be curled up with him, with my head in his lap. And I'd feel him getting hard through his jeans. And he'd be too embarrassed to do anything about it. And he'd want to move, but he would be afraid that I'd figure it out... except I'd already have figured it out, and I'd start touching him, and stroking him, and then I'd unzip his jeans and take his cock out... and I'd put it in my mouth..."

Kerri found herself squirming now as well, albeit for somewhat different reasons. She pressed her thighs together under the covers. "I didn't know you had such a vivid imagination," she said.

Kim grinned shyly. "Well, I do."

"So, were you thinking about that last night, when we were all sitting on the couch together?"

Kim grimaced and pursed her lips, saying nothing, and Kerri slapped her lightly on the arm.

"Tell."

"Maybe a little," Kim said.

"And was I there in your little fantasy?"

Kim shrugged.

"Yes," she said reluctantly.

"And what did I do?"

"You watched."

Kerri laughed under her breath. "Oh my god. My little sister is a complete pervert."

Kim shrugged again. "You asked."

"Yeah, I guess I did. So, any other naughty fantasies you've concocted?"

Kim thought about it for a few moments. "No?"

"Are you lying?"

Kim sighed. "Yes."

"Come on, spill it."

"Okay." Kim scooted closer so that the two of them lay on their sides, facing each other, close enough to touch. "Promise you won't laugh."

"Please."

Kim smiled nervously. "Well, I thought about what it would be like if I just teased the hell out of him... wore really tight clothing. Like I'd show myself off to him. Brush up against him whenever I could. I used to do this to my boyfriend sometimes. I'd just put on the tiniest top I could find and talk about blowjobs non-stop until he couldn't take it anymore."

"You're such a little bitch," Kerri said, grinning.

Kim grinned back. "I know. Anyway, I would just keep teasing him until he completely lost it, and he'd grab me and just tear my clothes off. And he'd..."

"Punish you?"

Kim nodded eagerly. "Yeah. Just throw me to the floor and, well... fuck the shit out of me."

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh, yeah? You go in for that sort of thing?"

"Yeah," Kim said with a carnal grin. "I love the idea of him just... taking what he wants. Taking me. Calling me a bad girl. To tell you the truth, I like that idea way more than all the sugary stuff."

"Interesting." Kerri took a deep breath, punctuated with a nervous laugh. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you have issues, sis."

"So? So do you."

"You have no idea how true that is."

"But..." Kim shrugged. "I know that last one's kind of stupid. In reality, he'd just tell me to go put some clothes on."

"Well, you never know."

Kim flopped onto her back and stared at the ceiling. "So what am I going to do?"

"I guess that depends. Do you want it sweet, or do you want it naughty?"

Kim stretched her arms over her head. "Can't I have both?"

Kerri sighed and rubbed her eyes, then laid down next to her sister. "At the same time?"

"Yeah, I know, I'm being unrealistic." She rolled over on her other side, and Kerri snuggled in behind her again, sliding her hand across Kim's stomach.

"Naughty, I guess," Kim said after a long time, and Kerri laughed softly. The two of them lay together, warm and silent. Kerri began to nod off when her sister spoke again.

"Kerri, he wouldn't hate me for this, would he? If I told him I wanted him?"

"He didn't hate me," Kerri yawned.

"Yeah, but what if both of us feeling the same way is too much? What if he freaks out?"

"Now you're being ridiculous," Kerri said. But as she slowly drifted off to sleep, she wondered if that were true.

# # #

Kerri woke from a deep sleep the next morning to cool air and soft hands on her -- sliding up her thighs, over her stomach, cupping her breasts. She stirred into wakefulness slowly, feeling the chill on her upper body, exposed to the morning air.

"Dad?" she asked, blinking her eyes open blearily. The sun had not yet come up, and the room was lit with the deep, eerie blue of the early morning just before dawn.

"Nope," a soft voice whispered, and Kerri looked down to see the top of her sister's head. She felt soft lips brush against her stomach just below the navel.

"Why did you pull the covers off me?" Kerri grumped, still half-asleep. "It's freezing."

"Not for long," Kim said, gently wresting Kerri's thighs apart with soft hands. "I still have to pay you back for last night."

"What are you t--" Kerri's sentence ended in a gasp as she felt Kim close her lips around Kerri's labia and suck them gently into her mouth. A jolt of sensation shot up her body, and her hands flew involuntarily to Kerri's head and paused there, as if unsure whether to push her away or pull her in.

"Kim, what the f..." She felt Kim's tongue slide into her, a bit clumsily but enthusiastically, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she writhed on the bed. Her heart was already starting to pound with excitement, and a moan escaped her as Kim's wet tongue wriggled further into her.

She reached her arms behind her head and braced them against the headboard, trying to stifle her whimpers.

Kim surfaced after a minute or so, grinning. "You'd better be quiet," she said. "Dad's going to hear, he'll be pissed."

"How," Kim gasped. "Where did you learn..."

"Never mind," Kim said, and descended again. She dawdled cruelly, stopping every few moments to kiss Kerri's thighs or lower stomach, and would give a little giggle every time Kerri gave a growl of aroused frustration.

After a few moments of delicious, furtive hunting, Kim's tongue found her clit, and after so much teasing, Kerri's orgasm was nearly instantaneous. She gave a high-pitched yelping moan and then closed her teeth around her own wrist to muffle her voice. She lifted her hips, her whole body straining, as Kim mercilessly continued to lick her clit, and a few moments later Kerri came again, the whole world fading into a blue fog for a moment as orgasm took her. Her whole body tensed like a coiled spring, then relaxed into a quivering, gasping heap on the bed.

Kim wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and crawled up to straddle her older sister, looking down at her with a grin that was equal parts satisfied and smug.

"Oh my god," Kerri gasped. "That... took me by surprise."

"Your face is beet-red," Kim commented. "And that noise you made probably woke Dad up."

Kerri remembered the night before, when a similar sound she'd made had woken Kim up from slumber. "He's going to come busting in here and demand to know what we're doing," she said.

"And then get all hot and bothered," Kim appended, and grinned her wide, charming grin. "Oh, if only."

"Jesus," Kerri breathed. "Where did you pick that up?"

"I have my secrets, too," Kim said, and wiggled her eyebrows dramatically.

For answer, Kerri put a hand behind Kim's neck and pulled her down until their lips met in a deep kiss. Kim returned it happily, and their tongues twined briefly before they separated. Kerri cradled her sister's chin in her hands, stroking her cheeks.

"So... nice way to wake up?" Kim asked.

"Very. I'm going to get you back for that, though."

"Oh yeah? We'll just see about that." Kim sat back, stark naked, the goosebumps on her flesh standing out in the cold light of the morning, the wintery light limning the muscular curves of her stomach. She tossed her blonde hair over her shoulders. Kerri thought she looked beautiful. "I'm going to take a shower."

"You do that."

Kim bounced off the bed and padded naked to the bathroom, not bothering to put on a robe as she crossed into the hallway. Kerri waited until the water turned on, then threw on her own robe and hastened upstairs to her father's room.

# # #

His bedroom door was unlocked, and she slipped in, shutting the door quietly behind her. Only a razor-thin strip of morning light emerged from between the curtains – enough for her to navigate to the bed without barking her shins or stubbing her toe on the ancient wood-frame bed.

On a whim, she slipped out of her robe before getting into bed next to him. The sheets were warm from his body, and she heard the break in his snore as she pressed herself against him.

"Whuzza?" he muttered.

"It's me," she whispered, and kissed his neck.

He mumbled something incoherent. "You shouldn't be here," he said, but he smiled and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Kim's showering," she told him. "We've got a few minutes. She always takes forever in that damn shower."

"Okay," he said. "But don't try anything funny."

"Is this funny?" she asked, and slid her hand down his stomach to find his cock. Sure enough, he was hard, and she felt his body jerk a bit as she closed her hand around it.

"That's exactly the kind of thing I mean," he said. "Seriously." But he didn't push her away.

"You can hear the water running through the pipes," she said. "When they stop, I'll stop." She began to stroke him idly, feeling a slight pang of guilt despite the cheerful front she was putting on. She already knew that she had to tell him what had happened. She owed it to him -- he'd trusted her to keep their relationship secret, and despite the bizarre circumstances of her sister's confession, Kerri had betrayed that trust. Telling him would endanger the closeness they shared -- but keeping secrets from him would surely destroy it entirely.

"What's up, sweetheart?" her father asked, and she realized that she'd stopped moving her hand and was staring off into space.

She winced and looked up at him. "I have to tell you something."

"Uh-oh," he said. "I'm not sure I like that look."

"You might not like any of what I'm about to say." She took her hand off him, deciding it might be a little inappropriate to stroke him off while having this particular conversation.

"Okay," he said. "How serious is it?"

"I'm not sure."

"That's not exactly reassuring."

"I know," she said, and winced again, then took a deep breath. This wasn't going to get any easier the longer she waited.

"Okay, well. Kim and I had kind of a weird conversation last night."

If her father suspected anything, he didn't show it; his face remained a careful blank as he looked at her.

"Earlier that day, she was looking over some old photo albums, and she started talking about you. And about how she wanted to marry you when she was younger, you know... like you and I talked about last summer."

"Okay," he said carefully.

"And then last night, while we were in our room, she kind of told me..."

"Go on." His voice, cautious but not condemning. Not yet.

"She told me that she feels... that way... about you. The same way I do."

He blinked, then squinted at her as if she was speaking to him from a great distance. "Sorry, what?"

"She wants you. She wants you, like... wants you, wants you."

He sat back against the headboard, his hand coming up to stroke his chin. He sat in silence for a long time, then: "Okay."

"There's more."

"Oh, God."

"After that, I kind of... told her what we'd done."

He drew in a hissing breath and winced. "Kerri, goddamn it," he said softly.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"You promised me we wouldn't tell anyone," he said. "Anyone."

"I know. And I meant it, only... I couldn't keep it from her, not after she told me that she..." Kerri waved her hand in the air, unable to articulate the situation properly.

"That she... yeah."

"Yeah."

"Holy shit," he said, and covered his mouth with his hand. Kerri tilted one ear toward the wall, listening for the sound of the shower running through the pipes. She could still hear it.

"So," her father said after a long time. "When you say that she wants..." He trailed off.

"Yes," she said, and decided to be blunt. "Kim wants you to fuck her." Yet another sentence she'd never imagined she'd say to her father.

"She told you this flat-out?"

"Trust me, she didn't leave any room for misinterpretation."

"You're absolutely sure."

"Dad... she talked about wanting to suck your cock while she was lying there on the couch with you."

His eyes bulged, and to her relief, he laughed a little. "She what?"

"Like I said, Dad... she was pretty explicit about it." She felt outright dirty, spilling Kim's confession to her father in turn, but she felt trapped between the two of them now. The only way out of this situation was straight through.

"Kerri, did you... did you drop some kind of hint or something to her?"

"No!" Kerri said, feeling more than a little indignant about the implication. "I swear, Dad, I didn't say a word. It just came out of nowhere."

He drew in a deep breath. "Okay. Okay, I believe you. I'm sorry. So, what are we going to do?"

Kerri rolled her eyes and let loose with an exasperated growl. "Why is everyone asking me that?"

"Did Kim ask--"

"Yes!"

He looked at her aghast for a moment, then laughed softly and hugged her close. She snuggled in, relishing the rough feel of his hands. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. This is just... too strange."

"You're telling me? But, Dad, look. She's going to make a move on you. Probably sooner rather than later. She's pretty determined. I just thought you should know. So it wouldn't, you know..."

"Take me by surprise."

"Right."

"I have to tell you, I'm still pretty surprised."

She grinned ruefully. "Yeah, I expected as much. Do you want me to try to talk her out of it?"

He grimaced, lying back on the bed and staring at the ceiling. She was struck for a moment at how similar it was to Kim's stare from the night before. "I don't know. Do you think that would work?"

"Do you want it to work?"

He rolled his eyes. "Let's not go around in circles, please."

"Sorry," she said. "No, I don't think it would work. I could try to talk her out of it, but she knows about us. She'd just think I was trying to keep you from her. Sibling rivalry."

"Right," he said. "You two have always been competitive. Why would this be any different?"

Why indeed? she thought. Kerri bit her lip, the question she'd been dreading finally coming to the surface. "So, Dad, the real question is... do you feel the same way about her?"

His brow creased in the way it always did when he was thinking hard about something. "That's a hard question to answer," he said.

autoplot
autoplot
1,031 Followers
12