Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers

Benji laughed. "Gimme a second, and I'll be ready to go."

Ben stood by and chuckled as his boy shut down his PC and locked up. He loved when Benji got playful. He hated that his surprise was going to be ruined by his boy's asshole sperm donor. Chester Carter wasn't man enough to be called a 'father'. God damn that man. He should have beat the shit out of him two days ago when he had the chance.

"Why so serious, big guy?" Benji asked him, while squeezing Ben's big bicep to get his attention.

Benji pushed his fingers into the waistband of Ben's jeans and locked his fist around Ben's belt. He used that as leverage to push up on his tip-toes and give Ben a kiss on his chin, melting away the frown and furrowed brows on Ben's face. He leaned in and sniffed Ben, getting light-headed at the musky smell coming from his big, sexy man.

Ben bent down and kissed Benji properly. "Just thinking about stupid shit."

"Oh? Well, come on, let's go. When we get home, I'll help you relax."

"Yeah? How you gonna do that?"

"I guess I could rub your shoulders for you. Or I could draw you a bubble bath. Or maybe I'll just give you a blowjob."

Ben looked down at Benji wide-eyed and nearly tripped over his own boots. Ben and Benji were still flirting and laughing when they exited the building to the parking lot.

Benji nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw a woman walking towards them. The woman with the bad dye-job, blue eye shadow, red lips, and way too much cleavage for a woman her age, had clearly been waiting outside. When she saw them, she came stalking up to them like a crazy person. She handed Ben an envelope, giving Benji a quick side-glance. She pursed her lips together and looked at Ben. "Here. Now, you keep your promise and never bother us again."

Benji furrowed his brows and looked at Ben as he stuffed the envelope into his back pocket. "Ben? What is that? What's going on?" He turned back to the woman. "Who are you?"

She looked Benji up and down, not bothering to hide the displeasure on her face. "I'm Edith. Chester's fiancée."

Benji's mouth dropped open. Chester? As in his father Chester? Not having spoken to his father in years, he didn't even know he was dating, let alone engaged.

Oh my god gross, this crazy looking woman was going to be his stepmom!

Wait a minute.

Ben somehow knew this woman. He turned back to Ben to ask him what the heck was going on, but a car pulled up and stopped in the middle of the parking lot. He gasped as he watched his father get out and storm up to the woman.

"I knew this was where you were going," his father snapped at the woman. "I told you no!"

"I don't want them hangin' over us," she sniped back. "Give 'em the papers and let them be gone!"

Benji stepped forward. "Dad--"

The back of Chester's hand flew so fast Benji couldn't duck. He slapped Benji so hard, he stumbled backwards. "Don't you dare call me that! Ain't no fag a son of mine!"

No sooner were the hateful words out of his mouth than Ben raised his fist and slammed it straight into Chester's face, knocking the man right onto his fat ass.

Ben cowered over the chubby man, spit flying from his mouth as he spoke. "You touch Benji again and I will kill you!" Ben's face was beet red, angrier than Benji had ever seen him.

"You can't threaten me!" Chester protested. There was a slight quiver in his voice that gave away the brave front he was trying to put on. He ran the back of his hand across his nose, smearing the trickle of blood across his face and hand.

"I'm calling the police!" Edith cried as she pulled Chester to his feet.

"I'll have the both of you arrested for assault," Chester spat. He looked at Benji and added snidely, "You'd probably enjoy a little jail time, being bitch to a gang of--"

Ben stepped forward and looked down at the hateful man, his right fist raised. "Don't you fucking talk to him like that," Ben snarled. "Don't even fucking look at him, so help me..."

Benji snapped out of his daze and hurried to Ben's side. Now was not the time for Ben to go all captain caveman. He grabbed Ben's raised arm and tried to keep him from going after his dad again. "Ben, please. Don't. He's not worth it."

Ben was seething with rage. He was pissed at the man and even more pissed at himself. He should have been faster. He should have known that the man would hit Benji. It wasn't the first time he raised his fists to Benji. He should have known. He should have protected his boy better. When Benji tugged at him, it took everything in him to let his fists drop, but he still maintained a tense posture, moving slightly in front of Benji to protect him. No way in hell was the asshole going to get another shot in.

Ben was hugely intimidating and Chester tried to show a brave face, but you didn't need to be a psychic to see that he was scared to death of the big man, and rightfully so. Ben was just seconds from doing major damage to the man's face.

Chester shrugged his arm out of Edith's grasp and muttered, "Just get in the goddamn car, woman." He looked at Ben and Benji and spat a wad of snotty blood onto the ground in front of Ben.

As soon as they pulled away, Ben shook his right hand and groaned. "Motherfucker!" he swore as he flexed his arm at the elbow, working through the painful throb.

"Are you okay?" Benji grabbed Ben's hand and wrist and examined it. He pushed his fingers into the hair on Ben's forearm, tracing the surgery scar, then rubbed his arm and elbow, trying to massage the pain away.

Ben patted the hand on his elbow. "I'm fine, baby. Are you okay?"

Benji nodded and stood there staring at the road. He hadn't seen his dad in so long. He never imagined that his dad would accept him or his 'lifestyle', but he certainly didn't envision their 'reunion' turning out this way. The one thing that he didn't anticipate was that his dad apparently had a life... one that didn't include his son. It hurt, but Benji would have to accept that and move on. Crying about it wouldn't do anyone any good. It certainly wouldn't make his dad love him.

Besides, Benji had a new family now. Ben, Toby, Brandon and their mother, and now he had Lonnie too. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He didn't need Chester Carter or what's-her-name.

But there was one thing he didn't understand. What did Ben have to do with any of this? What did he know? What was in that envelope? He looked up at Ben, who was still grinding his jaw. "Ben, what's going on?"

Ben looked down at Benji, his face softening. He let out a quiet breath and reached up and rubbed his thumb over the red mark on Benji's cheek. "I'll try to explain on the way home, baby. Let's get out of here."

***

"You ready to go, cupcake?" Brandon asked his boyfriend as he stepped into the office after a long, tiring day of work. Brandon and Walker were each supervising two different basement remodels. Both men liked to get in and work with their crews, while at the same time checking the work and helping out their guys.

Brandon leaned on his elbows against the reception desk. "Sorry I'm running late."

Even after two months, it was strange to think of the younger man as his 'boyfriend'. Brandon's coming out was kind of a non-event, at least to the people that mattered. Brandon was always the kind of guy who normally didn't give a rat's ass what people thought of him. Why change now that he was dating Lonnie? If people didn't like it, then fuck 'em. Lonnie made him happy. He made his life stress-free. He loved Brandon for who he was. What anyone else but the two of them thought didn't matter. It was that simple. It took him a long time to figure it out, but it was a lesson he'd never forget.

Lonnie looked up from his computer and smiled at his man. "It's okay. I got caught up on all the proposals and schedules. I started the supply room inventory, too."

"Damn, you're good."

"I'm trying, Brandon, really hard."

Brandon moved around the counter and pulled Lonnie up out of his chair and pulled him into his arms. "You don't have to try to impress me, baby. You're doing a great job. Me and Walker appreciate all the work you do. Saves us from having to do it. In fact, we're talking about giving you some more responsibilities around the office."

"I want to earn my keep, Brandon."

"You earn it every night, cupcake," Brandon said with a growl as he bit the side of Lonnie's neck and squeezed his perky little ass while grinding his crotch into Lonnie's stomach. "Mmm, every night and then some."

"Brandon, I'm being serious."

Brandon pulled back and looked down at his boy. Lonnie looked on the verge of falling apart into tears as he worked over his bottom lip with his teeth, avoiding eye contact with Brandon.

Brandon walked over to the front door and turned the deadbolt. He took Lonnie by the hand and led him back to his office.

They sat down in the chairs in front of Brandon's desk and Brandon leaned in close to Lonnie, holding his hand tightly. He tapped under Lonnie's chin, forcing the man to look up. "Look at me. Every penny on your paycheck is earned fair and square with the work you put in at the office. And you probably deserve a lot more than you take home. You don't have anything to worry about, cupcake, you hear me?" Brandon reached up and softly stroked Lonnie's cheek with the back of his hand. "Not here, and not at home."

"You sure, Brandon?" Lonnie whispered.

Brandon got out of his chair and squatted down in front of Lonnie. He took both of his boy's hands in his own, stroking the amazingly soft skin with his thumbs. "I'm one hundred percent sure, Lonnie. You mean so much to me, cupcake. I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. I've even grown fond of that ugly little dog of yours."

Lonnie sniffled and let out a soft laugh and squeezed Brandon's fingers. "Ricky's our dog. And you love him, and you know it," he teased.

"Yeah, God help me, I do," Brandon laughed. His expression grew serious. "But I love you, too, Lonnie. You know that, right? I'm not good with talking about feelings, but you have to know that I love you. It would kill me if you thought I didn't care about you."

"I do know, Brandon. It's just nice to hear you finally say it." Lonnie couldn't hold it in anymore. His eyes overflowed and tears fell down his face. "I love you so much."

Brandon reached up and wiped Lonnie's cheeks dry. "Aw, cupcake..."

Lonnie grabbed Brandon's face in his hands and leaned forward and kissed him. Brandon took the younger man into his arms and kissed him back. Their passion ignited and Brandon gripped a handful of Lonnie's silky black hair, holding him tight in place as he ravished his boy's mouth with his tongue.

"Mmm," Lonnie moaned softly as Brandon started kissing on his neck. "You're so hot."

"You're so fucking sexy, baby. You make my cock so fucking hard."

As if he didn't believe Brandon's words, Lonnie reached between Brandon's legs. His fingers easily found Brandon's large erection, painfully pushing at the fabric of his tight jeans.

With an animal grunt, Brandon gripped Lonnie tight and picked him up, causing Lonnie to squeak in surprise and grip Brandon tight around his neck. Brandon carried him and dropped his ass on the edge of his desk. Lonnie gasped and wrapped his legs around Brandon, pulling him closer.

"Gonna fuck you, baby," Brandon growled. "Right here, right now. Gonna pound you into the fucking desk."

Lonnie's whole body shuddered at Brandon's pledge. "Oh, yeah, give it to me. Gimme that big daddy dick."

"Fuck, boy," Brandon groaned, his knees going weak at hearing Lonnie call him 'daddy.'

Brandon crushed his lips against Lonnie, taking his mouth hard and deep, thrusting his tongue into his boy's mouth. Lonnie's hands were all over Brandon's husky body, touching and pulling, trying to unbutton the man's flannel shirt. Brandon's own hands were busy at Lonnie's pants, unbuckling and unzipping. He tugged them down hard with his underwear. He pulled off one of Lonnie's shoes and tossed it aside, then yanked his pant leg off so that he could get between his boy's legs, where he belonged.

He broke the kiss long enough to spit onto his fingers. While he pressed his slicked fingers between Lonnie's legs, he pushed his mouth back onto Lonnie's.

Lonnie moaned around Brandon's tongue as the bigger man's fat finger breached his hole. Brandon was so passionate and rough and he was going to take what he wanted. He knew Lonnie would submit eagerly. Brandon was so hot right now, Lonnie felt like he might just burst into flames.

When Brandon pulled back, Lonnie moaned at the sudden lack of contact. "No, don't stop."

Brandon shrugged off his flannel shirt, leaving behind a tight wifebeater. Lonnie tried to grab at Brandon to pull his sexy bear closer, but his man squatted down out of reach. Lonnie gripped the sides of Brandon's desk in anticipation. When Lonnie felt him spread his cheeks and shove his face into his crack, he thought he had died and gone to heaven. No one else had ever done that to him before, but Brandon loved to eat his ass. It got him wet and relaxed, and made it so much easier to take that third leg his man had hanging between his legs.

"Brandon," Lonnie whimpered. He leaned forward and wrapped his hands around Brandon's head.

It drove Lonnie out his mind with pleasure when Brandon rimmed him. Half the time he ended up shooting all over himself before Brandon could even put that monster cock inside him. He watched the top of Brandon's head move back and forth, up and down. His beard scratched at his sensitive skin, sending Lonnie into orbit. Brandon's tongue pushed into his ass and swirled and licked and probed. The grunting noises Brandon was making while he ate him out were so manly and sexy and it turned him on even more.

Brandon pulled back and stood up. Lonnie looked between Brandon's legs and moaned at the sight of that thick cock that jutted from an overgrown bush. Lonnie wrapped his fist around it, squeezing it tight, trying in vain to make his fingers touch his thumb. He slowly slid his hand up and down, covering and uncovering the helmet-shaped head with the thick foreskin. A clear drop of pre-come oozed out of the slit and Lonnie scooped it up with his finger and brought it to his mouth and sucked it clean.

Fuck. Brandon was past the point of ready. He needed to be buried inside Lonnie's ass right fucking now. He yanked open a desk drawer and rifled around, hoping to find some slick. He pulled a single disposable packet of lube from the drawer, made a mental note to buy some more, then unbuckled and unzipped his jeans, giving them a push until they fell to the floor and pooled around his boots. He skinned back his foreskin and tore open the lube pack with his teeth. He squirted it all over his cock, then squeezed the rest onto Lonnie's twitching asshole.

He held onto Lonnie's shoulder for leverage as he pushed the tip forward, breaching Lonnie's sphincter.

Lonnie's eyes rolled back into his head. "Oh, god, you're so damn big!"

Brandon looked down at Lonnie's dick, purple and wet, already throbbing, ready for release. He watched his girthy length disappear inch by inch into Lonnie's stretched sphincter. How the little man took all of his ten inches he would never know. He was just grateful that not only did he take it all, but he fucking loved it.

"You're so motherfuckin' tight, baby," Brandon groaned as he bottomed out. "Gonna fuck you now. I'm gonna ruin all other cock for you."

"You already did," Lonnie panted as he clung to Brandon. "The first time I had you, I knew I'd never be satisfied with anyone else."

Lonnie's words made Brandon feel like a god. Christ, he was going to fuck his boy good! Brandon growled and pressed his hand to the middle of Lonnie's chest and pushed Lonnie flat on his back onto the desk.

Lonnie screamed in pain and Brandon froze in a panic. "Lonnie? Baby?"

Lonnie arched his back and reached under and pulled out a stapler. He tossed it onto the floor and gripped his hands on Brandon's soft waist and lifted his legs and wrapped them around Brandon's ass. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me like only you know how."

Brandon released a relieved breath as his cock swelled and hardened even further inside his boy. He gripped Lonnie's hips and locked onto his brown eyes. "Get ready, boy, 'cause I'm gonna fuck the come right outta ya."

His words caused Lonnie's eyes to flutter shut. He let out a whimper and tugged Brandon's waist, urging him to move.

Brandon pulled back until the crown of his cock head was about to slip out, then shoved back in, hard. As the head of his cock stabbed Lonnie's gland, the boy cried out in ecstasy, arching his back and tightening his fingers around Brandon's waist.

Brandon leaned over Lonnie and braced himself on the desk. Lonnie reached a hand up and gripped Brandon's tattooed bicep for leverage. His other hand tugged up the front of Brandon's wifebeater so he could get access to all that fur on Brandon's belly and chest.

Brandon pounded roughly into Lonnie's ass, battering his poor little prostate with each thrust. For a second he worried that he was being too rough, but Lonnie was clearly not in pain. The boy was writhing under Brandon, his head thrashed from side to side, his back arched up and relaxed over and over while his hips bucked up against Brandon's assault. High-pitched whimpers fell from his lips. God, Brandon loved the sounds Lonnie made when he was being fucked. His boy looked so fucking sexy underneath him, Brandon felt himself close to coming way too quickly.

"Fuck me," Lonnie begged. "Harder, daddy, harder..."

"You are so fucking sexy, baby. Whimper for me. Yeah, that's it, push back on my cock. Take it, boy."

Brandon slammed into Lonnie, giving it to him as hard as he could. His heavy, low-hanging balls slapped against Lonnie's skin. His body slapped against Lonnie's, his knees banged into the side of his desk. The sounds echoed through the room, drowning out Lonnie's whimpers and his own grunts.

When Lonnie put his hand behind Brandon's neck and tugged down, Brandon dipped his head down, and sucked hard on Lonnie's neck, bringing a bright hickey to the surface. He slid his tongue down to his nipple. He flicked his tongue back and forth across the hard nub, then gave the other one the same treatment.

Lonnie threw his head back, banging it against the surface of Brandon's desk. His muscles tensed and he arched his back up and gripped Brandon's biceps in a white-knuckle grip. He pushed his aching dick against Brandon's hairy belly, letting the friction push him over the edge. His moaning raised in pitch and volume, and his entire body went tight and started to shake uncontrollably.

"Fuck, yeah!" Brandon shouted triumphantly, feeling ten feet tall and proud as hell that he was about to make his boy come, and come hard.

"Brandon! I'm-- Oh! Oh god, daddy, I'm coming!"

And then he exploded. Brandon stared down at Lonnie, watching the amazing array of expressions on his beautiful face as he came. Brandon felt the warm bursts of liquid on his belly at the same time as Lonnie's ass muscles clamped down on his cock and started milking. Lonnie gasped and groaned underneath him and Brandon lost control.

"Oh, fuck, I'm about to come, baby. Fuck, Lonnie!"

Brandon could hear himself grunting like a pig with each thrust, but he was unable to hold back the noises. He lost control and slammed into his boy over and over as he rode out the most intense orgasm of his entire life. His cock felt like it swelled to twice its size as it jerked and pulsed, sending huge bursts of hot spunk so far up into Lonnie he was afraid the boy would choke on his come.

His arms gave out and he collapsed onto Lonnie with a long groan. He tried to get up, but Lonnie's arms and legs tightened around him and held him down. Brandon was a sweaty mess, but apparently Lonnie didn't care.

robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers