Coming Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie literally erased Susan from the house, at least that's what she told me.

So what of all the jewelry? I asked her in another email. She wouldn't say. She simply said that she had taken care of it and hopefully I would like what she had done. I had to come home to see she chided.

As I looked out the window of my Frankfurt hotel I could see the space needle in the distance. I could see the cars on the autobahn. Even in the snow flurries the luxury Mercedes and BMW's flashed their lights and drove at impressive speeds. A lone horn in the distance wailed a warning. I was sure it belonged to a large boat on the Rhine river. A beautiful city.

These sights and sounds were home to the Germans that I worked with. I missed the sights and sounds of my home though. 'It's time to leave' I decided.

The next day I boarded the company jet at Frankfurt international airport and headed west. Seeing England always made me sleepy. I knew that for the next several hours I would look down and only see the water of the Atlantic below. It emphasized my loneliness. I closed the shades and asked the flight attendant to put on a movie. I called Jamie on the in flight phone and told her that I was taking off for home. I didn't watch the movie but the sounds made me feel closer to home and I dozed off.

I awoke when we arrived in the control space of O'Hare international. There was much more snow in the air than in Germany. I picked up the in flight phone and called Jamie to let her know we had arrived. She said that she was at the house and to hurry home.

The limousine ride was slow but smooth. It gave me time to make some business calls and wrap up some work before taking off. I wasn't going to return to work until the first of the year.

The car pulled through the gate and to the house. The driver opened my door and then took my bags from the back of the car. He placed them on the front step of the house and bid me good evening. I gave him some money for his courtesy and he left. Jamie opened the door with a big smile.

"You're home!" she exclaimed and gave me a big hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too sis." I said hugging her back. "Lets get out of this cold."

The house looked different.

"So what do you think?" She said, seeing the look on my face.

"Wow. What did you do... and how did you do it?"

Jamie smiled big. You asked about the jewelry. I sold it and used part of it to redecorate your house for you."

Everything from the curtains to the furniture was new. The house smelled new. The scent of leather intermingled with everything else and it looked great. "You know me well sis. I love it."

"Do you want a tour or do you want to discover it for yourself?"

"The whole house?" I asked. "You did this by selling the jewelry? How much jewelry did she have?"

Jamie rolled her eyes. "I only used part of it to decorate this place. You wouldn't believe it. I also sold a bunch of other junk that she squandered money on. I hope you weren't attached to any of it"

"Come on Jamie, I've got to know. How much?"

Jamie shook her head in disbelief. "All totaled, I think I recovered about three hundred and ninety thousand dollars."

"You've got to be kidding?"

"Nope. There was one ring she had that a dealer estimated she paid in excess of a hundred grand for. It was fourteen carats. I got a little over eighty thousand for it." I've kept track of all of the money I received and spent. It's all in your office. Refurnishing this place took about a hundred give or take. I had some remodeling done and bought some other things for you, that accounts for about a hundred thousand as well. I hope you like it all."

"I'm sure I will sis. Thanks." I hugged Jamie again and went to get my bags.

"Oh no you don't." She said. I've had Marlene over here helping out. You take it easy.

As if on cue, Jamie's maid came out of the kitchen and greeted me. She took my bags up the stairs to the bedroom.

"You come eat Greg." Jamie said and pulled me toward the kitchen.

I ate, took a tour of the house and visited with my sister. At first I was surprised to hear how much she had spent on the house but after seeing it I was surprised to hear how little it cost. Besides having the bathrooms and kitchen totally redone from the tile to the lighting and fixtures, I had a small indoor pool and hot tub on the back of the house that was private... unless I retracted the roof and back walls to let in nice weather.

While I took a shower, Jamie gave Marlene her leave for the weekend and called a cab.

I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt and combed back my wet hair. I hadn't realized that I didn't like the other bathroom. I really liked this one. Jamie knew me well. I walked through the upstairs rooms before going back downstairs. I found Jamie in the den with a drink. There was another one sitting on the table next to my chair.

"What a gorgeous fire." I said looking at the blazing fireplace. "I just can't believe what you've done here. You need to take the rest of that money and pay yourself."

Jamie's mouth dropped open. "Pay myself? Greg! I'm offended. I did it for my little brother."

I smiled. I liked the way she called me her little brother.

"Whoa sis, I didn't mean to offend you. I just mean that this took a lot of time to do. This wasn't a weekend project."

"No, it wasn't a weekend project but when you're gone for a year it's not like I had to rush to get it done either. You missed Christmas last year Greg. I wanted to you back here this year."

"I missed you all too. I just had to get out of here." I looked around the room. "I planned on coming back and selling this place. I didn't want to be here."

"So are you selling it?" She asked.

"Hell no. This is a different place. I love it! So is there anything you haven't shown me?"

Jamie grew more serious. "I've been through this house from top to bottom. Unless you have some secret room that I don't know about then it's been redone."

I thought for a moment. "There is a secret room upstairs actually..." She cut me off.

"I know about that one." She said.

That made me feel a little uneasy. "Well there's one here..."

"I know about that one over there." She said pointing to the office.

"There's one in the basement." I said.

"Actually two in the basement." She said. "I guess I can say for sure that I didn't miss anything?"

What made me uneasy about Jamie finding the secret rooms was what was kept in them. The one upstairs was roughly the size of a small bedroom. It had Susan's 'toys' in it. She also kept a journal and that was in there. There were a few different things that were kept in that room. The one behind the office wall and in the basement was also similar but Susan only knew of one in the basement, not the second basement and the office.

I must have shown my discomfort in my expression.

"Don't be embarrassed Greg." Jamie said compassionately. "I took all of the things that were Susan's and very discreetly disposed of them. No one knows."

"That doesn't really help sis. You know."

"I don't assume for a moment that you don't think I've got some toys in my place. When do I have time for men in my life?"

I just shrugged.

We're thirty five years old Greg, it's not like we're too old to care... we're just busy."

I couldn't keep from asking. "What about the journals?"

"Did you want to keep them?" Jamie answered my question in kind.

"No." I said. "She's all over them."

"You're all over them too Greg... the journals in there" Jamie looked toward the office.

"You read them?"

"I shredded Susan's them after I read them."

I didn't know what to do with that. "I can't imagine you have too much stuff like that lying around in your place Jamie."

"Why do you assume that?"

I looked at her. "You're not tied down. You're beautiful, you have the body every guy dreams about... and most women envy. You could be getting laid every night."

"I'm as busy as you are Greg. You're handsome and fit but that's not the problem is it?"

I shrugged again.

"We don't get to the professional level we're at by sleeping around... even if we could find the time to sleep around."

"No."

"Your writing is an outlet. I'm sure that most of those things were like Susan's shoes too. Bought and never used."

"Probably." They were all never used.

"You guys had toys on every level of this house... or you did. If the opportunity ever presented itself you didn't want to have to go far and lose the moment?"

I silently nodded my head.

"Did you get laid in Germany?" Jamie was being serious.

"Nope."

"How long has it been?"

"A year and a half."

"That was the last entry in the journal by Susan."

"She wrote about it?"

Jamie nodded.

"This is so fucking embarrassing Jamie. I'm really uncomfortable."

"What, you don't know whether to be angry at me for reading it or ashamed about being a man?"

"Yes."

"You like the soft smooth bodies of beautiful women. You like the soft smooth curve of women's breasts. You like the shape of a woman's body between her legs and love to see a smoothly shaved pussy. You like to see the wet pink flesh of a woman's slit and you like sucking a woman's breasts and feeling her hard nipples with your tongue..."

"Jamie, please stop."

"Greg, don't be ashamed..." Jamie began but I cut her off.

"Jamie, the way I handle not being sexually active is to not think about it, I shut it off."

"So you jot down little passages in your journal about likes and dislikes...fantasies... and then what?"

"Nothing."

"You grow bitter."

That statement hit home.

"Yeah, I grow bitter. So now I'm bitter and embarrassed because my sister is sitting here... never mind."

"Your sister is sitting here telling you that she found the journal in the basement too. The one that Susan didn't know about."

My heart fell to my feet. Why do I write shit down. "I'm sorry Jamie. I write as an outlet. That journal was supposed to be un-findable... I.. goddamnit Jamie! Don't tell me you had me come halfway around the world so you could humiliate me. Please stop this."

"Greg, I was looking for it. I know you write things down and I know that you don't trust people. It made sense that you would keep a journal that Susan couldn't find."

This was too much to bear. "Please Jamie, don't talk about that journal, please, please don't talk about it."

Jamie stood and walked over to me. I put my head in my hands. She stood in front of me and caressed my hair.

"I was so happy when I found it Greg."

After she said this it took a moment to register. When I looked up, Jamie had taken off her silk robe and stood in front of me in a long silk and lace gown. The front plunged below her bustline while the slit in the gown was in the front instead of on the leg and hip.

Jamie drew the front open enough for me to see that she wore no panties and her pussy was shaved except for a manicured strip in the front. She gently released it and spoke.

"You described how beautiful you thought that I was. That's why I worked out so hard. You commented at how seeing me in a low cut blouse was unbearable because you wanted to see more.

"You described what you would like to see me in and what you would like to see me do. You imagined what my pussy looked like and how my voice sounded when making love.

"I could go on and on Greg. I read and re-read that journal over the last year. I'm beginning to know you the way that I've wanted to know you for so long."

Jamie held my face in her slender soft hands. Timidly, I extended my hand through the slit of her gown and placed it on the soft inner thigh of her leg.

"We don't have to leave this house Greg. Let me show you something."

Jamie led me from the chair and upstairs. As she walked I could see her shape through the sheer gown. She opened the secret room. Everything in it was new. We went to the office and she opened that room. It too was all new. The basement rooms were also new.

"I did these rooms too after I found your journal." She said in a quiet way.

The basement rooms had been two large rooms separately hidden. Jamie had removed the dividing wall to create an even bigger room.

"How did you get all of this stuff in here?"

"I emptied out everything and removed the door so they didn't look hidden and had the crew that did the other work come down here and do the construction." Jamie paused to think.

"I picked out the furniture and had it delivered." She smiled at a memory. "The construction foreman was checking over all of the work they had done and when he came down here he commented that this should be a hidden room.

" Every house needs a hidden room in the basement he said. I asked why a person would want to hide such a nice bedroom and he said that it would be a good selling point. So I agreed. He did the work himself the next day without the regular crew.

It was a nice room. One end was a bedroom with a modern four post bed, chairs and night stands. The other end was set up as a living room and office. It had leather furniture, couch, chairs coffee tables and a large desk with a large leather chair behind it. There was even a small sink, refrigerator and restroom. The two areas were divided by a short wall and plants.

Jamie picked up a remote and dimmed the lighting.

I placed my hand on the small of Jamie's back and then slid it down over her backside. She didn't move at all. She was waiting.

I stood behind her and reached around to the front to take the slit of the skirt in my hands. I pulled it around her to me and lifted it to expose her bare ass.

Without a word Jamie pulled a tie in the front of her gown and the skirt fell away completely.

I lowered myself to my knees behind her and caressed her backside, the backs of her legs and the inside of her thighs. I allowed the tips of my fingers to caress her smoothly shaven body between her legs. Jamie was even more beautiful than I imagined. I pressed my lips against the smooth skin of her ass.

Staying behind Jamie, I stood and put my arms around her. My hands slid into the plunging neckline of her gown and held her breasts. My swollen body was now pressing against her. I kissed her neck, shoulders and back.

Jamie pressed another button on the remote and the doors to the room closed and she dropped the remote to the floor. I pulled the top of the gown from her shoulders and slid it down her long body to the floor. My breathing was becoming shaky.

Jamie stepped away and turned around to face me. She was breathtaking. With a little smile she walked to the bed and pulled one of the chairs next to it before sitting down on the bed. Watching her naked body in motion was breathtaking.

I went to the chair and sat. Jamie spread her legs in front of me and touched her body. She separated her pussy and revealed her deliciously pink inside. Her fingers slid into her body and made a quiet wet lapping sound.

I stood and pushed back the chair and undressed myself. I stood there naked as long as I could will myself to do so and just watched her. She was so beautiful.

Jamie moved back onto the bed and joined her. We shared our first kiss. A long sensual kiss that seemed like a dream. She froze for a moment before sighing into my mouth. I slid into her warm wet body and held myself there deep within her. Her fingernails found purchase on my shoulder blades.

My mind was flooded with emotion. "I don't know what to do." I whispered into her ear."

"You're doing it honey."

"There's so many things rushing through my mind."

She wrapped her arms around me. "We're alone here until Christmas."

Jamie's body felt so tight around mine.

"You fuck me. You fuck me like we've both dreamed of fucking each other and when you can't hold it any longer you push as hard and as deep as you can and come inside of me."

Jamie had a way with words.

I lowered myself and sucked her nipple into my mouth. She was so beautiful. Instinctively I thrust back inside of her. We looked into each others eyes. My thrusting became more forceful and deliberate. A moan escaped her throat and she closed her eyes.

I pulled Jamie's knees back and continued thrusting hard and deep.

"Yes." Jamie said through her breath. "Yes. Fuck me."

I fucked her. I could feel myself hitting her deep within and with every thrust I came closer to releasing my passion.

Jamie's body tensed completely and shivered. Her warm come surrounded my erection.

It was a feeling I had never experienced before and it sent me over the top. Jamie pulled her knees back further and I thrust deep within her and pulled our bodies tightly together. She cried out when my cock swelled and began releasing its warm fluid. My body pulsed over and over filling her with the secret passion I had held for so long.

We lay side by side holding each other until our breathing slowed had returned to normal. I had to lift myself up and take her body in. She was so incredibly beautiful.

"So where are we sleeping tonight?" I asked looking down at her.

Jamie smiled. "Who's sleeping?"

My erection never full went away and she looked at it. She pushed me onto the bed and took it into her mouth. Between her sucking, thrusting and stroking I didn't last long at all. The head of my shaft was rubbing against the back of her throat when I released again and Jamie didn't pull away until the pulsing stopped.

I pushed her onto her back and lifted her knees to her chest. I began licking and lapping her freshly fucked pussy until her body shivered and froze.

That proved to be all we were worth that night. We fell asleep in that basement bedroom holding one another until morning.

We came up with our own version of the 12 days of Christmas in the days leading up to Christmas. Jamie convinced me to go ahead and send out party invitations. We would host the party as brother and sister.

Jamie said that 'by the way' she invited Gale to occupy one of the bedrooms until the new year... Wouldn't that be okay?

Merry Christmas!

12